Brian's Sweet Slut
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was excited and very nervous as she wondered around the house aimlessly, straightening up and moving pillows from one chair to another. She finished cleaning the already clean living room and sat down with a glass of wine and tried to relax. Patrick's plane was due in at 3 P.M. and Brian was at the airport waiting. She had tried all day to occupy herself but nothing seemed to keep her mind from slipping back to images of what might happen with Patrick.

Brian, on the other hand, had gone to play golf in the morning and seemed to be more than comfortable with Patrick coming to stay with them for two weeks. He didn't seem to have the same reservations about what this could mean to their relationship. Still, in spite of her concerns, Sara was looking forward to Patrick's visit with great excitement. It had been so long since she had seen him.

Her thoughts slipped back to the college years; back to a time when she was carefree and the worst thing she had to worry about was the upcoming chemistry test. In those days, while Brian was special to her, she had resisted his desire for her to date him exclusively. She was having too much fun playing the field to be tied down to one guy. Still, while she dated a number of guys, she wasn't a total slut and was very selective about who she slept with. Sure she had a few one night stands, but every girl that she knew did that occasionally, especially when they had a little too much to drink. Before she settled on Brian though, Patrick was the only other guy that she dated more than a few times. He was handsome, charming and nearly irresistible. However, they had never actually gone all the way. There were several times where they had petted heavily and had given each other pleasure with their hands. To this day, Sara didn't know why she hadn't slept with either of them. It was most likely because she liked them both so much and couldn't bear to hurt either one.

The ringing phone startled Sara from her deep thoughts. It was Brian telling her that they were on their way home. When Sara hung up, she sat back again and took a big drink of her wine. Her hand was trembling. Settle down, she told herself... Brian said it would be okay. He seemed to be so calm about all of this. But for many reasons she couldn't take this step casually. Just a few short months ago she would have laughed at anyone that said she would ever sleep with another man besides her husband. Yet, if everything worked out, that's exactly what she was going to do.

As Sara thought about what she had done sexually in the last several months and what she was about to do, she felt excitement building again. The half bottle of wine she had already consumed had something to do with it. Wine always made her especially amorous. Then, suddenly, for some inexplicable reason, her thoughts drifted to Terry. A little chill went though her. He had called yesterday and wanted to go out, reminding her of the fun they had had the last time. She had put him off gently, telling him they would get together again soon. While Brian said it was okay to go out with him again and even encouraged her, she wanted to focus on Patrick right now.

Suddenly Sara's face flushed. Here she was thinking of sex with two men, neither of them her husband. Brian called her his "sweet little slut." Maybe she was a slut she thought... sweet or otherwise.

Brian and Patrick laughed and joked as they drove away from the airport and entered the expressway. It was as if time had stood still; they talked about their college days, the girls and the wild parties. It seemed liked yesterday but also like a thousand years ago. They both knew that things were very different today. Both of them had married and gone their separate ways after college. Then, six months ago, almost to the day, tragedy had struck Patrick when his wife had died in an auto accident... in a car that he was driving. While the physical scars had healed for Patrick, the mental one probably never would.

"So how are you doing now Patrick?" Brian asked, changing the tone of the conversation to more serious matters.

"Okay I guess," Patrick answered with a touch of sadness in his voice. Then he turned and gazed out the window and his eyes began to tear. He wasn't doing well at all. The tragedy had struck him very hard and while he desperately wanted to move on, it was almost impossible. Everywhere he looked in the house he was reminded of his life before that day. Now he was hoping that this vacation would give him a little reprieve from his grief. It was going to be great to be with good friends. Brian was like a brother to him and Sara... well, he was looking forward to seeing Sara again. After all these years and the shock of recent events, he could still feel excitement at the thought of her. However, he could also feel the sting of her rejection of him. In truth, he had been madly in love with Sara. However, he had never let her know or let it spoil his relationship with Brian. Brian had won her and he and Sara seemed very happy now.

"Sara is so excited about your visit," Brian said, interrupting Patrick's thoughts in order to change the subject to a more pleasant topic.

"Really?"

"Yes! I can't believe it myself, but she always had a thing for you," Brian laughed. Then he added, "Truthfully... I think she still does."

Patrick chose to ignore the last comment and said, "Yeah, but she chose you." Suddenly he wanted to take the words back. It sounded too much like he was a sore loser.

"I know it was a tough decision for her," Brian said seriously. "I only beat you out by the skin of my teeth."

"I always wondered what she saw in you," Patrick returned with a laugh, his mood suddenly improving at the thought of Sara.

"Maybe I have a bigger dick!"

"Yeah, right! In your dreams," Patrick shot back. He paused for a moment and then said, "You know Patrick, I've always wondered something." He paused again, suddenly very nervous. He knew that he needed to be careful about his next comment.

"What?"

"Did... did you two guys... ever... ever sleep together." Brian knew the answer to that question already, or at least he thought he did, since Sara had said she hadn't.

"Hey man, I can't answer that question... she's your wife."

"You did! You slept with her!" Brian exclaimed.

"No I didn't," Patrick returned quickly. "We never had sex." That wasn't exactly the truth. He added, "Well... we never slept together anyway." Before he thought though, he said, "Not that I didn't want to." He could feel a sudden twinge of excitement.

"I asked her but she would never tell me," Brian lied. "However, sometimes I think she sees you when we make love."

Patrick was stunned and he didn't say anything; he didn't know how to respond to that statement.

Brian sensed how uncomfortable Patrick was at that point and added, "Listen man, I'm not the jealous type. What happened between you two is between you two. The truth is that if I had to chose any guy in this world to be with my wife it would be you."

The car became very quite after that. Brian felt like he had said enough and Patrick still didn't know what to say.

Sara hurried outside when she saw Brian's car turn into the driveway. She stood on the steps as the car pulled up and Patrick and Brian got out.

Patrick looked the same as she remembered. He was about the same height as Brian but with sandy blond hair and blue eyes. He always kept himself in great shape and had the broad shoulders and trim hips to prove it.

Sara rushed down the steps and ran toward Patrick. His face broke into a broad smile, his teeth shinning. Sara almost bowled him over as she jumped into his arms screaming "Patrick!"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.