Brian's Sweet Slut - Cover

Brian's Sweet Slut

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara was scheduled to meet Terry at a bar downtown at eight. She had been incredibly nervous all day. While she and Brian had agreed that she wouldn't go "all the way" with Terry, she realized that the responsibility was hers. In fact, Brain seemed more comfortable than she was that she could control the situation. However, it occurred to her that he might not mind if she did give in.

Brian was in the living room watching TV when Sara came down. "Very nice," he said when he saw her choice of dress.

"You don't think that I'm over dressed do you?" she asked nervously.

"Not at all," Brian said as he stared at his beautiful wife. She was wearing a soft summer dress that had a low cut bodice with spaghetti straps straining to hold up her substantial breasts. It was made of thin yellow cotton and looked wonderful with her tanned skin. Her dark and hard nipples were clearly visible, attesting to her excitement. It was also very short, revealing a substantial portion of her smooth thighs. She wasn't wearing nylons and Brian wondered if she had on panties. On her feet she had four-inch high heels.

"Turn around," Brian said.

Sara spun around and looked over her shoulder at him.

"Very, very sexy. If I were Terry, I might rape you."

Suddenly, Sara looked concerned.

"I meant figuratively," Brian added quickly.

"I know but... I... I'm as nervous as a teenager on her first date," she said and then added, "God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"It's not too late to back out."

"Do you want me to?"

"No," Brian said and stood up to pull her into his arms. His hands slipped down her back until they reached her soft ass cheeks. He started to kiss her but she resisted.

"My makeup," she said.

"Right. I suppose it will get messed up later though," he laughed. Then with a smile he slowly pulled her dress up in back. He was almost disappointed when he found that she was wearing panties.

Sara saw the look and said, "I can't be that easy. You don't want him to think that I am a complete slut do you?"

"Well..."

They both laughed.

Brian walked his wife to the door and kissed her cheek. "Be good. I'll be waiting for you."

"I love you," she whispered and then turned and left.

Brian took a deep breath and then sighed; it was going to be a long night for him. He headed back to the living room and sat down in his favorite chair. He picked up a book and settled back for a long evening.

The bar was crowded as Sara entered. She saw the eyes of many of the men, and some women, on her as she walked in. She strained her eyes in the dark and smoky room. For a minute she thought that Terry wasn't there. Then she saw him waving to her from a booth. Her heart started to pound as she walked over nervously, her legs feeling like rubber.

The handsome man with graying hair smiled at her and stood up. "I didn't think you were coming."

"It's only eight fifteen. A girl shouldn't be too eager you know."

"I know but... well, I'm glad you came. What do you want to drink?"

"Something with lots of alcohol."

Terry smiled, his teeth shinning brightly. "I know what you mean. I've had two already to settle my nerves."

The comment surprised Sara and she showed it.

"This is not something I've done before," he said to her unasked question. "I'm guessing it's the same for you."

"That's true," Sara answered, feeling her tension start to wane. It somehow made her more comfortable that he wasn't experienced. However, she knew that he could be lying to her.

As they waited for Sara's drink, Terry told her about himself. He was an architect at a large engineering firm and had worked there for twenty years. He was originally from Canada but was now an American citizen.

She had detected a slight accent.

Sara found Terry quite charming but, surprisingly, somewhat shy. She told him a little about herself, leaving out some major details. She wasn't sure how much she should share. After all this was just a little fling. She figured that it wasn't necessary to tell him that she was married; he already knew that. Besides, both of them were wearing wedding rings.

Terry reached over and took Sara's hand. "I don't know about you but I am very nervous. It has been a long time since I have been out on a date."

"Me too," Sara said shyly.

"I also have to admit that I though long and hard about calling you. I picked up the phone ten times and hung it up. I couldn't get you off my mind after what happened at the party. It was incredibly exciting."

"It was for me as well." Sara's face colored slightly and she felt her panties begin to get wet.

Terry looked into Sara's eyes and paused as if he were searching for words. "Does... does your husband know where you are right now?"

The question shocked Sara. She just assumed that he would think she was looking for a little fun behind her husband's back. Suddenly, she didn't know what to say.

"For some strange reason, I think that he does."

Sara nodded her head.

"That's okay with me. In fact, it's great. Your husband is a lucky man."

Sara got an incredulous look on her face.

"No, really. I've always wanted my wife to do something like this. We even got close one time. She fooled around with one of my best friends at a party. But that was years ago." Terry could see that Sara didn't look like she believed him. He decided to change the subject. "Did I say how sexy you look tonight?"

"Thank you," Sara answered shyly.

"Would you like to dance?"

"I'd love to."

Three dances later they returned to the booth. They were laughing and talking like old friends as Terry slid in next to Sara, their thighs touching. A second later she felt his warm hand on her thigh. A tremor went through her as his fingers caressed her through her thin summer dress. As the waitress came over, Terry's hand found the warm flesh inside her knee. Without thinking, Sara opened her legs enough to allow his hand to move upward until his fingers were on the soft skin on the inside of her thigh. When she saw the waitress looking, she closed her thighs quickly, trapping his hand to stop it from going higher.

The waitress smiled knowingly, then took the order and left.

Sara knew that the waitress had seen where Terry's hand was. However, instead of embarrassment she grew more excited. Gradually she released the pressure on the hand and allowed it to move higher. Her face flushed at her boldness. Then a little moan escaped her lips when his fingers touched the gusset of her now wet panties. Her eyes glazed over as the searching fingers found the elastic of the leg band and slipped underneath. Sara's body stiffened but she didn't close her thighs. "Terry," she gasped when she felt his fingers touch her swollen lips. Her eyes closed and she gripped her drink tightly in her fingers and tried to act calm. Suddenly her heart was pounding in her chest and her breath was becoming labored.

A smile crossed Terry's his face when she opened her thighs willing, giving him free access to her vagina. He searched her now swollen inner lips until he found the opening and then slipped a finger inside. He felt her tremble and her hole pulsed and squeezed his now active finger. Then he added a second finger, pushing both as deeply as the position would allow.

Sara tensed when she saw the waitress coming back with their drinks and whispered, "Terry!"

Terry ignored her protest and kept his hand between her legs.

Sara could see the waitress's eyes staring between her legs again. There was obvious envy on her face.

Terry pulled his now wet fingers slowly from between her legs. He looked at the waitress and said, "Thank you." She sat the fresh drinks down and took the empty glasses and reluctantly left.

"I think she likes you," Terry whispered.

"Me?"

"Yeah. I can always tell." Terry smiled as he took a sip of his drink and watched the waitress until she was out of sight.

Sara's face flushed with the realization and another tremor went through her. She had never thought that way about another woman. It occurred to her that there were a lot of thoughts she was having that she had never had before.

Terry turned to Sara and looked into her eyes. Slowly his mouth moved toward hers.

Sara moaned as their lips met. She opened her mouth and let his tongue inside. As they kissed, she felt Terry reach for her hand. Another little moan escaped her lips when she felt his wet fingers on her on. She felt him gently rub her own juice across her fingers. Suddenly she was squirming in her seat. The seam of her panties had slipped between her lips and was rubbing on her swollen clit.

Terry was staring into Sara's eyes as he slowly brought her now wet fingers to his lips. His tongue came out and he licked the juice from her fingers. Then, he pulled her lips to his again. They both moaned.

When Terry broke the kiss, he whispered, "We had better get out of here before we get arrested."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.