Brian's Sweet Slut
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Gary Johns

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brian encourages his wife to take lovers.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Slut Wife   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sara and Brian left the party soon after the incident with the stranger. For some reason, the ride home seemed twice as long as normal. Both Brian and Sara were silent as they sat close to each other, deep in their own thoughts. Sara placed her head on Brian's shoulder and reached down to warmly caress his thigh.

While Brian wanted desperately to talk about the evening, he had the feeling that Sara didn't. She had been unusually quiet as they left the party; possibly reliving what had happened. Or it could have been that she was embarrassed. Brian couldn't be sure. However, there was no question that Brian was still very much excited about what he had witnessed. He couldn't get the vision of his sweet wife on her knees giving oral sex to a stranger out of his head. He could still see the stranger's sperm dripping from her chin. In fact, when he looked down at his wife as she sat beside him, he could see a shimmer of the sticky fluid on the swells of her breasts. He knew that it was the stranger's cum. He wondered if she could still taste him.

Brian was dying to ask her for the details. When they were almost home, Brian finally broke the silence and asked, "Did you have fun tonight?"

"I guess," Sara answered in a non-committal tone. It was obvious that she wasn't sure how much she should reveal. They had agreed that she would always be honest and tell him what happened. But Brian knew that it had gone further than she, or even he, expected.

"So tell me what happened?" Brian pressed, trying not to sound impatient.

Sara hesitated but finally said, "Well, you saw us go outside. We kissed and he... he uh... he put his finger in me."

A chill went through Brian at her words. He wanted and needed more. "And?" he asked.

"Then I took his... his co... cock out and... you know... I got him off." Sara's face turned scarlet. Sara fell silent again.

Brian was somewhat relieved that she hadn't lied. However, he knew that she wasn't telling the entire truth either.

Brian fought the urge to tell her that he had watched. He decided to wait to reveal that until later. But, right now he felt frustration at her lack of detail. He thought that maybe a little stimulation would open her up. He reached over and put his hand between her legs. When he felt her open them for him, he smiled and moved his fingers to her still swollen sex. He began to run his fingers gently up and down between the lips and said, "I'll bet you wanted to fuck him didn't you?"

Sara didn't answer for a minute. Finally, she whispered, "Yes." Then she added truthfully, "But I didn't." Then she fell silent again.

The lack of detail was very frustrating to Brian. When she didn't add anymore, Brian decided that he had gotten all that he could out of her for the moment. For the rest of the ride home he played with her sexy lips, bringing moans of pleasure and renewed excitement from her.

When they arrived home, it took about ten minutes for them to get from the garage to the bedroom. They stopped and kissed multiple times, losing pieces of clothing as they went. Brian's penis had not really gone soft since the moment he saw them kissing.

Sara and Brian fell naked onto the bed; their bodies pressed tightly together, his lips searching for her heaving breasts. He could see the now dried flakes of sperm on the soft swells. His lips worked around those spots and to her hard nipples.

"Yes, suck my tits," Sara gasped.

As he sucked her nipples, he moved his hand between her legs to play with her excited and still swollen lips. He kissed back up her neck to her ear and whispered, "I'm sure you wanted his big cock in your sweet little hole, didn't you?"

Suddenly, Sara tensed, wondering how he knew that the stranger had a large penis. Then she decided that she was being paranoid. "Yes, it was big and hard," she gasped.

"Can you still taste him in your mouth?"

Sara's eyes flew open.

Brian began to move his finger in and out of her vagina as he hovered over his surprised wife and stared into her wide eyes. Then he whispered, "I saw you. I saw you sucking his cock."

"Oh God," Sara gasped, mortified that he had watched them, but maybe more concerned that she hadn't told him the entire story.

"I could see every inch of his big cock. I was standing on the balcony above you. I could see your saliva shining on his penis in the moonlight. I even saw him try to fuck you." Brian paused for a second and let that sink in. Then he added, "My cock was so hard I thought it was going to rip my pants."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.