Uncle Harry's Legacy - Cover

Uncle Harry's Legacy

by JAX

Copyright© 2003 by JAX

Incest Sex Story: I have this Uncle who when I was young was our favourite, mostly because every time he visited, he would bring a present for us and would perform the most wonder tricks. One birthday, it may be my 9th or 10th, I had invited some of my school friends over for a party when Uncle Harry arrived to do some tricks. What I remember most about that day was he hypnotised some of my guests including my younger sister Beth and made them perform all sorts of silly things; we all fell about laughing.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Hypnosis   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Exhibitionism   .

I have this Uncle who when I was young was my sisters and my favourite, mostly due to the fact that every time he visited, he would bring a present for us and would perform the most wonder tricks. One birthday, it may be my 9th or 10th, I had invited some of my school friends over for a party when Uncle Harry arrived to do some tricks. What I remember most about that day was he hypnotised some of my quests including my younger sister Beth and made them perform all sorts of silly things; we all fell about laughing.

All these memories came flooding back to me when I was clearing out my cupboards prior to my leaving home and moving into my first very own flat. I found a shoebox full of photos; some of them were of my various birthday parties including the one were Uncle Harry entertained us all. I could remember every detail like it was yesterday, how my sister was on all fours, barking like a dog. The memories brought a huge smile to my face. One other thing I remember was that Uncle Harry installed a hypno trigger into Beth, anyway that's what he called it and I remembered he winked at me. But after all these years, try as I might I couldn't remember what it was.

The next day the removals van arrived and all my worldly goods were loaded into it. Beth was helping and rode with me to my flat and then helped me to get settled in. That night as I lay in my bed it came to me, I could hear Uncle Harry voice saying the words 'Sleep Beth Sleep' and how he told me to remember it as one day I might find it useful. That was the trigger phrase that Uncle Harry had installed; then some nasty thoughts entered my mind.

a, would it still work after all these years and

b, if it did what could I get Beth to do.

Beth has grown into a beautiful young woman and if she weren't my sister I would fancy her like crazy. It would be one of the few things I would miss not being at home seeing Beth walking around in some sort of state of undress. Not that she walked round naked or anything but just seeing her in her underwear could make any man's day.

When Beth arrived next morning to help get things sorted, I mentioned the pictures to her and I got them out to show her. We both laugh at the memory of those good times so long ago. While she was looking at the pictures I said the words, 'Sleep Beth Sleep' and she slumped back on the couch scattering the photos in the process. Oh my god, I thought, it still worked, what was I going to do now. I had run through a lot of scenario last night, most too perverted to consider in the cold light of day. The one I settled on was to make up for not seeing my sister on a day to day biases, I would try and see more of her body those rare days when I did see her. So when Beth fell into her hypno sleep, I started softly talking to her.

"Beth can you hear me, good," I said when she nodded, "now Beth you can only hear my voice and you will obey me, do you understand?" again Beth nodded.

"Ok now, whenever you hear my voice say 'Sleep Sister Sleep' you will return to this state, do you understand?" again she nodded. "That's good Beth, from now on, only my words will make you fall sleep like this, do you understand?"

Good, so far so good, now for the naughty bits.

"Now listen to me, when you awake you will find exposing your body to me exciting but only when we are alone together. The more you expose the more exciting it will be, do you understand?" Beth again nodded. Right now to finish.

"Beth when I count back from 3 to 1 you will wake up, you will remember nothing of what has happened and what I have said, but you will obey all the instructions you have been given. Do you understand?"

Good now to wake her up and see what happens.

"Ok Beth its time to wake '3' you feel fine and refreshed, '2' you will remember nothing '1'.

"Oh sorry, I must have dozed off for awhile," said Beth, "ok lets get on shall we."

After unpacking a couple of tea chests Beth said.

"I'm a bit dusty, can I borrow one of your shirts?"

"Sure sis," I replied, "I'll get you one."

I found an old work shirt, which had half its buttons missing that I use for cleaning up and gave it to Beth. Then to my surprise she pulled her T-shirt over her head to reveal her well-filled bra to me and then she donned the new shirt. Because as I said half of the buttons are missing, quite a lot of her bra could still be seen. This was working out better than I had imagined; Beth seemed unconcerned as to the amount of her underwear that was on show.

At midday we stopped for lunch, I pop out for some fish and chips while Beth christened my shower. When I returned she had finished drying herself and had put on my dressing gown. While we eat our lunch out of the paper wrapping I noticed that the top of her gown was gapping a bit and a fair bit of her tits were visible. This was getting better and better. After lunch she re-emerge from the bathroom just wearing my old shirt over her knickers. Now when the shirt gapped at the top, I could see virtually all her braless tits.

When we had finished I suggested she stayed for dinner, which she rapidly agree to. I open a bottle of wine and poured out two glasses. I though that she would change back but no, I spent a very enjoyable evening with her dressed in my shirt.

When Beth had gone I laid in bed thinking of all the possibilities that now lay open to me. Most featured Beth naked with me on top of her, sticking my hard cock into her, this vision of us got me incredibly hard. In practice did I really want to fuck my sister, well of course I did, no red-blooded male wouldn't, but she was still my sister and that made it tricky? I decided that actual fucking was out, but there were other things we could indulge in, such things as a blow job or a tit fuck.

Beth turned up bright and early next morning to, as she put it, finish off all the unpacking. Soon she was asleep on my couch when I said the magic words of 'Sleep Sister Sleep'

"Beth," I said to her, "when you look at me you find me incredibly sexy, when you sleep at nights you dream about making love to me, do you understand? Good," I said when she nodded. We finished the rest of the unpacking about lunchtime.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.