School Daze
Chapter 4: Experience

Copyright© 2003 by Sassy

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Experience - A story of a college coed's experience behind, and in front of the artist's easel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

I watched through the opened office door as students began trickling in and sitting down behind their easels. The early students appeared to be more meticulous in their preparation. They took care to set things up just so. Arranging their materials and tools as if surgeons preparing their instruments. This made me feel good for some reason. I knew that at least some of the people in class were serious about the work they were doing, and I was contributing to their training in some small way.

As I was sitting in Mr. Tsing's office, watching this parade of sorts, the palms of my hands were beginning to moisten. My body was beginning to tingle and it was getting more difficult to breathe. I guess this was stage fright creeping back into my mind and body. I had arrived early today hoping that it would give me time to undress, and relax in the classroom before the moment of truth. Everything had been going well until just this moment. I had changed into my robe and spoken for a few minutes with Mr. Tsing before he went off for coffee. He gave me a preview of what we would be doing today. The first part of the class I would be doing a series of short poses, five minutes or so each. He showed me each of them and none was particularly difficult, which was a relief. He then mentioned that the second half of the class would be one continuous pose, but that I would be seated so I wouldn't be uncomfortable. That was also a relief. Everything had been going well until now. I could feel my heart beating stronger with each new breath.

Oddly enough, this time the nerves were different. They weren't as strong certainly, but there was also a sense of anticipation this time. A tingling was present throughout my body that represented not only nerves, but also sheer excitement. The sounds from the room were getting louder as the students were chatting and joking. So far I hadn't seen anyone that I recognized, thank goodness.

As I stood up, watching the last of the stragglers come through the door on the other side of the large open classroom, I could feel my robe shift a bit. My nipples rubbed against the soft cloth and it was like electricity shooting through my body. I suddenly was fighting the urge to rub my pussy as I watched the people who would soon be watching me.

"OK people, let's start settling down", Mr. Tsing commanded as he walked back through the door, coffee in hand. "We've got a busy day today so we need to get started." That was my cue. I pulled and straightened my robe a bit, causing my nipples to shoot more pleasure and pain throughout my body. I walked through the door toward my audience tightening the belt on my robe as I walked. It struck me funny as I realized what I was doing, sort of like a condemned man on the way to death row worrying about his hair. In a few minutes it just wouldn't matter. I stood a few steps behind Mr. Tsing as he was finishing his monologue, "OK? let's get started then..." As he turned to see where I was, he beckoned me to my spot "Sassy... right here." I fumbled nervously with the belt on my robe, untying it clumsily. I looked passed Mr. Tsing to the front row of students, looking the boy closest to my spot squarely in the eye. He looked disheveled and sleepy, but his eyes met mine. I pulled my robe open and dropped it quickly to the floor. The boy seemed to crack the faintest of smiles as his gaze took in all of me.

I looked back to the instructor and took my position on my tattered "X". "Do you remember the first pose?" he queried as I had already flexed into the mildy awkward pose. "That's right... good." He said in a murmur. With my torso bent to my right and my arms extended over my head, I felt like I was teetering on the edge of some unseen cliff. At least this time, I could breathe, and I could hear. Mr. Tsing seemed to be staring at me as I rolled my eyes to my left. It was difficult to tell as my head was positioned away, but in the corner of my eye I thought I could see his gaze fixed on me.

"Ok, let's change..." was the command coming from my left. I straightened, stretching as I did. I was trying to recall the second pose when Mr. Tsing was motioning to me. "You have something on you here..." he said touching his chest. "What? Is this the arms only pose?" I asked not understanding. "Yes, but you have something here." He said again pointing to his chest and coming closer. "A fuzz ball or something." I looked but couldn't see it. "It's on your left breast... toward the bottom." I looked again, but still couldn't find it. I was trying to avoid touching my boobs too roughly. "Here" he said, as he was now close enough to point to the spot directly.

"Can you get it?" as the words left my mouth, I was in shock that they had come from me. I wanted to pull them back, and at the same time I wanted so badly to be touched by someone. Anyone. I was aware of the students but I didn't care. "ahh... I guess," he said as he gingerly reached forward trying to touch only the small ball of lint and not he surrounding breast. As he did, I leaned in ever so slightly. He found the lint and the bottom edge of my nipple in one quick motion. My knees almost bucked. I felt moisture gush to my loins... I think right then I would have screwed even Darren if he had been handy.

Mr. Tsing retreated quickly, waving the fuzz ball like a defense lawyer with a crucial piece of evidence. "Got it... got it" he protested, "now, let's resume our pose."

After three more poses that found me suffering silently in my arousal, I heard the words I'd been longing for. "Ok Folks, let's take five minutes."

I was off like a shot. I grabbed my robe and was headed for the office without even putting it on. As I glanced over my shoulder I squeaked "be right back!" I'm sure to Mr Tsing it seemed like De Ja Vu, but unlike my debut, today I was hurrying for a whole different reason.

I reached the office slamming the door behind me. It was only then that I realized I had my robe in my hand and not on my body. It didn't matter I knew what I needed and I didn't have much time. I pounced on my pile of clothes, tearing apart the neat stack in my frenzy. There they were in a ball, tucked in my sneaker, my little white socks. I looked around the small office trying to determine my best strategy. I pushed aside the small side chair and quickly lay on my back on the edge of the small rug. With my legs pulled up as if I were waiting for some unseen lover, I brought the socks to the lips of my vagina and started rubbing. My left hand pinching my nipples, brought swelling waves of pleasure to my body. In my mind I was lying on my stage with the class all around me. Dozens of hands touching me, probing me, caressing me. The disheveled boy appearing before me naked, his cock hard and ready. He knelt and came to me. He was in me pushing... thrusting, animal-like inside of me. Suddenly the feeling took me over. The wave of orgasm washed over me and left me limp. I let out a deep breath with a little giggle. "That was so much better."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.