School Daze - Cover

School Daze

Copyright© 2003 by Sassy

Chapter 3: Preparation

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Preparation - A story of a college coed's experience behind, and in front of the artist's easel.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   True Story   Masturbation   Exhibitionism   School  

"Here we go again." I thought as I looked at my face in the mirror. "Another day, another class, and I'll be on display to a whole new group of people."

As I put on my makeup, it seemed oddly amusing to think that in about two hours that was all I'd be wearing. On Monday, when I modeled for the Drawing II class, I was so nervous that I didn't shower until just before I left the apartment. I got ready so quickly that I didn't know or care how I looked. Today I know that I won't be backing out. And since everyone's attention will be on me, I wanted to at least look good. It certainly won't hurt my ability to relax a little more, anyway.

My hair wasn't cooperating, of course. I grabbed the still hot curling iron and tried to tame the back of my head a bit more. My hair is slightly to the brown side of auburn and about shoulder length. I keep it in a body wave to try and eliminate as many days like this as possible. It has a tendancy to "poof" up in the back a bit, making me look like an "egg head". With a little work, I managed calm it down some. Enough to pass, anyway.

Overall I'd have to say I was looking pretty good. My eyes looked more blue today. Some days they seemed green, some days blue. Today was definitely a blue day. I purposely kept my makeup on the light side. I wanted to be as natural looking as possible.

OK, time to check the merchandise. I might as well see what everyone else will be looking at, so I pulled the belt on my yellow terry cloth robe and watched it fall open. My eyes were immediately drawn to the tuft of dark hair on my pussy.

"That needs some trimming." I thought. "Damn, I should have done it while I was in the shower."

I dropped my robe to the floor, checking my underarms. Just wanted to be sure, although I had shaved them in the shower along with my legs. They looked fine. Turning my back a bit, I took a look at my rear-end. It was fine, no marks, no cellulite and plenty of shape. Boyfriends always came to appreciate my butt. My breasts would attract them, but when we were together they always ended up playing with my backside. I loved the feeling of someone massaging me there.

Turning back, my breasts looked great, if I do say so myself. They always did. They were a good size, with a nice shape. Guys always went crazy over them. My breasts always seemed larger to me than they actually were. At a 34 C, they weren't exactly small, but the fact that I was barely 5'3", and 108 pounds (including my freshman 5), made them appear even larger. This could be a good or bad thing depending upon the circumstances. They were great as an attention grabber when I wanted to be noticed, at other times they were a real nuisance. They could be very sensitive, almost to the point of being painful. And bras... well, while they certainly were always a necessity for me, I hated wearing them. When I was home alone I would always take them off.

In fact, clothes in general were like that for me. I truly enjoyed being naked when I was home. Nothing felt better than to take everything off and snuggle up in a soft blanket to watch TV or take a nap. When I was living at home with my family, I wasn't so shy either. It would be nothing for me to trot from the bathroom to my bedroom with nothing on except the towel wrapped around my head. It didn't matter who was home either... sister, brother, parents, whomever. In fact, I think a lot of my older brother's friends liked to hang around for just that reason. You never knew when Sassy might come walking through the house half dressed! I can recall putting on a couple of shows in those days, but we'll save that for another conversation.

So maybe I was coming to this line of work more honestly than I realized. I suppose I could look it as if I were just expanding my audience a bit. And getting paid to boot! The money certainly didn't hurt, not these days.

I turned to the closet and grabbed the scissors and my razor, looking down I thought, "maybe I should just shave it bald... nah, I like to have a little hair there for guys to play with. Better get a move on, I've got several errands to run before heading over to the school."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.