Family Portrait
Chapter 23

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 23 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

There's nothing more anticipated, or of greater importance in a young man's life, than getting his driver's permit.

Except for sex of course, and for generations in America the two have been linked together anyway, as having your license and a car guarantees you the freedom to explore not only the great big world outside, but also the inside of your girlfriend's panties.

Not that I could afford a car with my meager allowance, but I was permitted to drive Dad's Volvo sometimes, on the rare occasion when he and Mom were actually home, and even then only if he or Shelly was with me. And since Shelly was always on the run somewhere, guess who was selected to be her own personal chauffeur for the next little while.

"It's up here squirt. The next street on your right."

"But, you're pointing left."

"Oh, sorry. I mean left then."

"Left turn Clyde. Remember, from that Clint Eastwood movie?"

"Yeah well, I'm not a monkey."

"It was an ape actually. Some good boxing scenes though."

"And, are you beefing up any yet? Let me feel your triceps."

"Yeah, I'm doing okay."

"Well then maybe I'll just feel up something else."

"Careful, you know I am driving here."

"Here!"

"What?"

"We're here! As in, pull over already and park it!"

In my recklessness to follow my sister's directions, not to mention that her hand was halfway down my pants, I nearly put the car up onto the lawn of the house we had been driving to for so long. But I was able to straighten the wheel, and slam the gear shifter into park once I had executed what could be considered a less than text book parallel park.

"Dad will go ballistic if you so much as scratch his car."

"It's fine I'm sure. I mean do you wanna check, and what are we doing here anyway?"

"I have to see someone."

"Well, did you want to go anywhere after this?"

"No. And I'm broke anyway."

"Should I come in with you?"

"It's only going to take a minute or two, but I don't care. Suit yourself."

The place appeared unkept as the grass was growing high with all the spring rain we'd had lately, and it was in desperate need of a paint job. As well as new shingles for the roof and a few windows which showed to be cracked or broken altogether, but other than that it seemed homey enough.

"This place is a dump, Shelly."

"Well I didn't say we were moving in, and you can go back and wait in the car if you want to."

"Well maybe I should, cause by the looks of this neighborhood, we might come out and find it up on blocks and the wheels gone, or stolen altogether."

Shelly seemed to agree with my assessment but ushered me inside anyway after opening the front door, which she hadn't even bothered to knock on, and so I took my first look around a place where my big sister had apparently been before.

Though I couldn't see much with all of the windows deliberately draped over, and a smoky haze also helped to hide any decorous features. That is if there were any, but once my eyes became accustomed to the near dark I mostly focused in on the only occupant of the room.

"Hey Marie. Is Mark upstairs?"

"Yeah, and you know he don't like to be kept waiting."

"I know, I know. And so how about entertaining my little brother here, while I take care of some business."

I watched Shelly very closely as she climbed up the stairs to my left, and took great pleasure in how the tight, low-cut blue jeans she had on helped to shape her feminine figure quite nicely, before I turned back to the woman in front of me.

Marie looked to be about as old as Shelly and possibly a bit taller, though since she was stretched out across a sofa it was difficult to say for sure. She was however without a doubt the source for all the smoke, as a burning cigarette hung lazily from one hand.

And there was one other thing that was undeniable about Marie. She was black. And while I don't mean as dark as midnight, her chocolate colored skin did give away her roots, and I could see much of her body as she was dressed down to just a white shirt and thin panties below.

"Sorry, if we're intruding on you."

"No. I'm use to people dropping by."

"It's just that, you're not dressed, and so I thought..."

"So, how old are you kid?"

"It's Josh. And I'm sixteen."

"Hmm, I would have guessed younger."

"Well, how old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"Funny, cause I was thinking older."

"Yeah, and I'm always getting that. It's probably because I'm so tall, yes?"

"I guess so, sure."

The sound of bed springs in motion brought distraction from this beauty in front of me, and effected a momentary end to our discussion as I looked to the ceiling above, but I soon turned back to find she had made room for me on the sofa beside her.

"Here, sit down. It sounds like your sister is, kind of busy."

"And, I thought we were only going to be here a minute."

"Does it bother you?"

"No. I'm sort of use to it."

"Well, I'll bet listening to them go at it like dogs in heat, makes you really horny though. Yes?"

"Is, Mark your boyfriend or something?"

"No. He's my brother."

"Oh. Well does listening to your brother and my sister go at it like rutting boars upset you?"

"No, cause like you, I'm use to it."

"Oh. Well does it make you horny?"

"Of course. It's only natural to run on animal instinct. I mean, we're only human."

"You live here with him, do you?"

"Yeah. He's kind enough to look after me, and he gets me things I need."

"Like what?"

"Oh, this and that. And in return I do stuff for him. Cook, clean, whatever he wants. Sex sometimes. Like you and Shelly, yes?"

"Ah, yeah. I guess I can admit that. But what gave us away?"

"Oh, something in the way you were looking at her as she was climbing up those stairs there. Almost as if you were watching her ass."

"Well, that's because I was."

"I figured. And, would you like to see mine?"

"I'd, like to wear it as a hat actually."

Marie took an extremely long drag to finish off the last of her cigarette, before she stood, and led me into the back room of the house, which was little more than a den with an extra big sofa on it. We were certainly guaranteed of our privacy, though I now wondered if I should even be there at all.

"So, ah, what's your brother like?"

"Big."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. But trust me when I say, he's okay with me being with other guys."

"You're sure."

"Oh yeah. Definitely!"

Marie removed her white shirt in a heartbeat, which almost stopped mine, and while her breasts were not quite the gigantic size of Shelly, I was still very impressed none the less.

"They're nice, yes?"

"Very!"

Elton John once sang about his Island Girl as black as coal, and as I looked over this black beauty before me I wondered if she could surely be the one, who in song is said to have a heart that burns like a fire.

And once on top of her I certainly did notice how incredibly warm her skin felt, as if she were a radiating source of heat. Though we quickly made some of our own, as the two of us humped against one another, and for quite some time.

Marie was quite masterful at the art of love making, as she essentially climbed up into my lap after awhile and mashed her pussy into me while I held her ass in my hands, which with the heat felt as soft as melting butter.

It didn't take too much longer before I filled this tall amazon before me with my rich white seed, which appeared brilliantly white as some of it leaked out of her stretched cunt and rolled down her inner thigh to the sofa below.

"Christ, I can't believe I just did that. I'm sorry, I should have asked if you wanted me to wear something."

"Don't worry Josh, it's perfectly normal. Nature does it, gives us the urge to procreate. And besides, I've had two already."

"Two! You mean you have two children?"

"Sure. They're out back playing. You can probably see them from the window. And don't worry about Mark. He knows what I'm like, and how I get when he's with one of his bitches up stairs."

"Hey now, watch it! That's my sister you're talking about."

"What, it's who she is. And so am I for that matter."

"Well, it's still not a nice thing to say."

I pulled out of Marie now and watched as a small flood of my semen gurgled forth, though she didn't appear concerned in the slightest and just redressed into her panties, before she found herself another smoke.

"You're safe, right? I mean, you're on the pill or something?"

"Why, don't you want to put your white baby in me?"

"Not particularly, no."

"Well in that case, don't worry. I'm safe enough for you."

"Good. And, thank you, Marie. You were really nice."

"Well, thank you sugar. You were nice too."

"And, you're sure Mark won't mind?"

"Oh, open your eyes and grow up a little. I mean, don't you know what's going on? Why your sister is here, and why I let my own brother stick his thick meat in me whenever he wants, and until he pumps me full of his gravy?"

"You're not saying the kids are his?"

"Well, one is, for sure. The other I don't know. I never started prostituting for him until after the first was born you see."

"You, you're a prostitute? For your brother?"

"Yeah. I told you he gets me things I need, and that's how I pay him back."

"He forces you?"

"Well, he's never raped me, if that's what you're asking. And I guess I'm willing enough. Besides, it pays for what my children need."

"You said one is his."

"We have a son together, yeah."

"Then, I'm almost afraid to ask. Is, he normal?"

"Well as far as I can tell, yeah. Maybe a little hyperactive, but that's probably just a phase he's going through."

By the time Marie lit up her third smoke the room was again filled with smoke, and I figured it was time to leave, with Shelly or without, but as I made my way to the front door I found her already there waiting for me. Nothing was said however, by either of us, and until we were a fair distance away and back on the highway home.

"So, Josh, do you wanna go get a burger or something? My treat!"

"But I thought you said you were broke?"

"Nah, not me. I always got something squirreled away for rainy days. And besides, didn't I mention, I received a scholarship to Ohio State in the Fall."

"No, you didn't. But Shelly, that's great!"

"Yeah, I guess so. They weren't too impressed with my test scores, but evidently the team they have there is in serious trouble. Didn't win a game all last season. So for now I'll be their lead forward, and I can work on getting my averages up later."

"Well that's alright then."

"It means a lot of extra work, and on two fronts. On the field, and in the classroom, and I don't think the scholarship will pay for everything. Just tuition fees. I'll also need a place to stay, food, books, clothes, and of course there's other necessities to think about. I mean, I need to find some serious money fast, you know?"

I had to keep one eye on the road in front of me, but I was able to turn and glance at my sister for a second, who was looking straight ahead as well and yet staring at nothing, as if in deep thought.

"So, what are you thinking, Shelly? A job somewhere?"

"There's not much around here. This place is so small."

"Yeah, I'll be finished with school next year, and I'm already feeling the pressure to find work."

"Well, that's because you want to get out of the house with Karen, and so that's understandable."

Shelly and I were both half starved from our morning activities and so we did stop off for a burger after all, but with nothing else to do after that we just decided to head for home. Once there we found no one else around, and since the fast food had re-energized the both of us in some fashion, we were quick to end up on top of one another in her bed.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.