Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 22

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 22 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

The holidays at our house, while always festive, still felt a little different this year, what with Christine gone off to College, and it just didn't seem the same not having her there Christmas morning.

She had called though, to say that she just couldn't make it, as midterm exams had kept her busy until now, and a sudden winter storm had made the highways between there and here unfit for driving.

Christine had sounded sincere, however I wondered if her reasons were more personal in nature. Like maybe she had realized that what we were all doing was wrong, and now she didn't want to return to that lifestyle anymore, or have anything to do with me.

I felt bad, and I believe her presence was missed by all, but even without her there, in my adolescent mind one thing was still undeniable. Karen and Shelly sure filled out the sweaters I had bought them both to wear.

Cindy was finally starting to develop some as well, which she joyously showed off to me whenever possible, and while I thought her little nubs looked more like bee stings at first, I still took great pleasure in running my hands over her very pure and unblemished skin each time.

"Okay, and I can actually cup each of them in my hand now."

"See, I am getting bigger, and I'm gonna have big breasts soon, and just like Christine."

"Well, I wouldn't make a wish to Santa for tits that big if I were you."

"But, why not?"

"Because you'd probably fall over a lot. I mean, you'd be off balance all the time. You're small, compared to Christine."

Cindy laughed as I tickled under her arms, where I knew she was the most sensitive, and since she was already sitting in my lap, it didn't take too long at all before we started to kiss.

Her best red dress covered my waist completely, and both my hands had already made their way under the pleated material and over her panty covered bottom, which I could also feel as it pressed down over my grossly inflated erection below.

Cindy had awakened me early again and so I was quite naked where I lay in my bed, and without even thinking I pulled her panties to one side and began to feed my cock into her very tight little slit.

"Oh, when was your last period, Cindy?"

"Umm, I don't know."

"Well, it's kind of important."

"Why, you didn't cum yet?"

"No, and I won't now either."

"Can we just stay like this for a little while?"

"I suppose, as long as you don't move around too much, and as long as you don't tell me any more stories about you and your friend. Denise, isn't it?"

"Well, we're not friends anymore."

"Oh, how come?"

"Cause she's more interested in boys now."

"Well, that's kind of normal I think, but does that mean you're not?"

"No."

"Then, why did you just let me stick my cock in you, if you don't like boys?"

"Because, you're my brother."

"But still, if you don't like to do this, then just tell me and we'll stop."

"But, then you wouldn't love me anymore. Like you do the others."

"Cindy, of course I'll still love you."

"You will?"

"Yes, but how did you get that silly notion in your head?"

"I don't know. I just thought, that if you weren't able to do this with me anymore, like you do with Karen, Shelly and Christine, then you wouldn't be able to love me anymore."

"No, that's not true. And actually, I don't think Christine wants to anymore either."

"Why?"

"Umm, probably because she knows this is wrong."

"It is?"

"Yes."

"Why?"

"Well, because it just is."

"But that's a stupid reason."

"Maybe. I don't know. Or maybe it's to prevent brothers from putting babies in their little sisters, like you asked me to do with you when you turn seventeen. There could be problems you know."

"You'll find a way. I know you will."

"Well, we'll see. I still have seven years, and you might learn to like other boys as you get older."

"No, just you."

"Well, give it time."

"Josh, what's a Lesbian?"

"Umm, a Lesbian is a girl or woman who only wants to be with other girls or women. No guys. And if you're thinking that's what you are, you're still kind of young, and you're still doing things with me, which is kind of contradictory, I mean, seeing as how I'm a guy."

Cindy suddenly tilted off to one side as she reached for a book on the bed, and since I was still snared in her tight little trap of a pussy, the movement pulled my cock right along with her.

And I almost came right there, but with a slight shift of her bum, she soon had her limited weight balanced and back to a center position on top, which left my cock to spasm in dry heaves inside her while she only smiled down at me.

"I said be careful, Cindy."

"Oops! Sorry. And thank you for my present, Josh."

"And you're welcome. But I wasn't sure if you'd like it or not."

"No, I love it. It tells me all about different kinds of animals, and their habitats, and what they like to eat."

"Well, I knew you liked animals, so when I saw it I immediately thought of you. And I can smell the perfume I bought for you. How much did you exactly put on?"

"Just a little I thought. Why, is it too much?"

"No, no. it's fine. But it'll be all over me now. Besides your everyday smell. Which I love, but Mom might notice."

"And, do you like what Karen, Shelly and me got you?"

"Now you know I do, so thank you. In fact I think I'll go use it in a few minutes."

"Mom got me a training bra!"

"Oh yeah?"

"But I don't like it. And I'm never gonna wear bras anyway."

"Umm, I don't know what the rules are concerning that. Whether you have to or not, though I know Karen doesn't always wear one."

"She's big now."

"Yeah. I noticed."

Cindy lifted up after another minute and drew my tent pole of a cock from inside her, but continued to hold it in her hand as she moved down the bed, and until she laid down between my legs.

"You can help me get bigger now too, right Josh?"

"As long as you keep touching me like that, Cindy, sure."

"I love you, Josh."

"And I love you, Cindy. And even if we don't do this anymore. So don't ever forget that, okay?"

"I won't."

I had to lean back against the headboard of my bed as my littlest of sisters took my cock into her very wet and luscious mouth, and I watched her drool run heavy and heard her swallow more than once as she worked me harder and faster to attain her goal.

After a minute though I made Cindy stop as I wanted a turn to enjoy and pleasure her, and so while she rolled over onto her back and spread her legs, I moved in between and so that I could run my tongue over her very sweet tasting sex.

I washed slowly over her hairless cunny and tight pussy lips, which appeared pink as I pried her open with my hands, and her cum began to spill from her body as I went even deeper inside.

With her smell strong on my face and in my nose, my erection now literally pounded where it was jammed underneath me and against the sheets of my bed, and while I considered rolling Cindy over once more and introducing her to the joys of anal sex, I knew she was still too small to accept my enlarged organ without bringing her much pain.

Cindy really had no bum to look at anyway, if you were comparing her to Karen or Shelly, and since she was laying on her back, her tiny breasts seemed to almost melt away as well.

Where her dress was open her nipples appeared at the center of two tiny mole hills now, and neither embodied a mouthful to me, but that still didn't stop me from wanting to suckle on each of them, which is what I did after making my way up her beautiful little body.

I plugged her pussy with a single finger while I tasted the skin of her almost flat chest, and after another deep kiss or two I returned to my back and waited for my sister to finish me off.

But the sound of Mom and Dad coming in the front door brought a quick end to any thoughts of achieving completion this morning, and Cindy was soon scrambling and galloping back to her own room, which left me with a throbbing boner and no place to put it.

Not that I could do very much with my parents around, but I was all wet and sticky from just being with Cindy, and with three beautiful girls in the house, jerking off sure seemed a waste of time and sexual energy.

But there was something new that I had just received from my sisters as a Christmas gift, and a way for me to burn off any frustrations I felt, as well as tone my body for the next time I had to face a bully such as Scott.

The weight bench had been set up in the laundry room in the basement, as there just wasn't enough room anywhere else in the house, and after changing into a pair of workout shorts I made my way down there.

It was quiet enough, with no unnecessary distractions, and so I could forget that there were no less than three sopping wet pussies around the house, that I was screwing into on a pretty regular basis.

But by the time I was laying out on my back and lifting up my first set, so that I could work on my pecks, that inner peace was at risk of shattering as Shelly came strolling into the room.

"That's it, just keep pumping that iron, Josh. I have a feeling you're going to need your strength."

"You mean especially with your friends Shelly. And, what exactly will you be doing right now? Laundry?"

Shelly lifted up the hem on the red skirt she wore for playing soccer, which showed me that she didn't have anything on underneath them, and with a little bit of effort she soon had my workout shorts down around my ankles and my cock all the way up inside her.

And there we now were connected together, where my big sister sat on top of me, with her legs spread wide, and as I continued to lay there on the weight bench.

"Now this is how I like to work out. I have to keep myself in shape too you know."

"Well, it seems like I'm the one doing the working out, but your shape looks fine from here sis. Very curvy."

"Yeah, I do have a nice body, don't I?"

"Big beautiful breasts Shelly. With nipples just ripe for sucking on. Not to mention thighs that can wrap around me, and legs that go and on."

"Brenda really liked you the other day."

"Well, tell her I really liked her too."

"She might want to get together again someday. You know, after she's had the baby. Or before, I don't know."

"Either way is good. You know, if she isn't with someone else by then."

"Would that bother you, because I thought you let Karen get together with Todd that one time?"

"Twice now actually, but I didn't really let her do anything, cause it wasn't my choice."

"You didn't like the guy that I brought home though."

"But that's because he was such an asshole. And you're not going to see him anymore, right?"

"No, I guess not.

"Good."

"But somebody has to take me to the school Prom in a few months, and you did say that I could still see other guys."

"I wish I could take you."

"That's sweet, but you know it won't happen, right? And I guess next year you'll have to take someone to the Prom. Have you thought about who it will be?"

"Maybe I can coax Karen into dyeing her hair a different color again, and bring her to the Prom as my date."

"Well, if you two get caught, you'll be made a laughing stock. But try not to take it too seriously, it's just a dance. I'll have a good time at mine, maybe get a burger afterwards, and then whoever it is will take me home."

"No sex?"

"Well, that's just a given. I mean, guys I know get a little temperamental if I don't suck them off every twenty minutes or so."

With the feel of my sister's snatch growing warmer and warmer around my swollen member, I was sure I was going to blow my load, but the sound of someone on the stairs made her get up in a real hurry.

And once again my cock was left beating like a drum, though it didn't last too long with the cool basement air now surrounding it, and Shelly just barely had time to pull my shorts back up before our Mom walked in to start a load of laundry.

My erection was still very present and I'm sure entirely noticeable to any who cared to look, but if Mom was aware she didn't say, and after another set I was done anyway.

Thanks to Shelly my mind was no longer focused on what I had been doing, and she only smiled an apology before she took off for parts unknown, which left me to wonder if I had any hand cream left hidden in my room.

It had certainly been awhile since I choked the chicken, so to speak, though as I walked by Karen's room I could see she was there, and since it had been left wide open I just parked myself in her doorway, where I could watch her and the stairs at the same time.

"Oh, hey Josh."

"Hey sis. What ya doin'?

"I'm just getting dressed."

"Yes, and I can see. Mind if I watch?"

"I expected you would, but you had better hope that Mom and Dad don't come up here. And thanks for the sweater you bought me."

"You're welcome. It looks good on you, or, at least it did."

The sweater I had bought Karen was pulled off over her head and dropped to the bed beside her, which meant she was now down to just her black panties below, and so after taking a brief but necessary glance down the stairs, I walked all the way into my sister's room and closed the door behind me.

"Did you lock it?"

"No."

"Living dangerously are we?"

"Well, do you want me to leave?"

"No, and since you're here you can hand me my bra on the dresser, please and thank you."

"Lacy. Is it new, cause I don't think I've seen this one?"

"Well, the other ones I have are kind of tight now. They don't really fit."

"No?"

"Well, just read the tag."

"Umm, thirty-six B."

"Yeah, and that's the size I am now."

"Nice."

"Thank you, and I think so."

"And those panties you're wearing. They make your hips and bum stand out more."

"Now, thanks a lot!"

"No, no. I just mean it helps to show off your body's natural curves. You're so beautiful, Karen, that it hurts just to look at you."

"Oh. Well, I guess I won't beat you up then."

"You can't anyway. I'm strong now!"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.