Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 21

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 21 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I had always thought of school as a bit of an inconvenience, or a nuisance really, because I'd rather be anywhere else, and doing anything but the studies they were trying to teach.

Like hanging out with friends at the arcade, which up until the last six months had been a favorite of mine. Though I was understandably spending less and less time there as well, as I now devoted every waking moment to the woman who had promised to one day be my bride.

"Can I carry your books for you?"

"Please, Josh, but try not to make it too obvious."

"Make what obvious?"

"That I'm going outside with you to suck your cock. I am still your sister you know, besides your girlfriend, and I'd rather most people not know about that last one."

"Well, you don't have to, and I never asked anyway. So there."

"You were gonna though."

"No I wasn't."

"Yes you were."

"No."

"Yes, and yes again."

"Well, no times ten."

"And, yes to infinity, now beat that!"

Karen stuck her tongue out at me as I held the door open for her, and while I had lost that little battle, since the discussion had been about going outside to get a blowjob, it somehow didn't seem to matter.

"How was your first class, Karen?"

"Boring."

"Well, yeah, and of course. You find school so easy, and I imagine you'll pass grade eleven this year with no problems."

"No, I didn't mean it like that. I meant that this morning was boring without you. We didn't get much of a chance to see each other before we left the house."

"Oh. And yeah, now I understand. I miss you too."

"So, do you wanna get under the bleachers with me?"

"Well, yes. But only if you do."

"Yes please!"

With Fall coming on fast and the heat of the past Summer a distant memory, the days in Portsmouth were turning up quite cool. But that didn't stop me from removing my jacket and laying it out on the ground for both my sister and I to lay on, after we found a sparsely lit area where we could be together.

Once we were settled Karen even pulled down the zipper on her own jacket a fair way, and undid the first three buttons on her blouse, so that I could get my hand inside and so that I could feel her up while we french kissed in relative privacy.

"Umm, what about your first class, Josh, learn anything today?"

"Not really. It was just English Literature."

"Well, aren't you reading Shakespeare, as we are?"

"Yeah, Romeo and Juliet, but I just don't get it. Maybe you can read it to me later. I mean, at least that way I'll listen, and probably even learn a thing or two."

"They're considered star-crossed lovers."

"Uh-huh, that's nice. And whatever that means."

"You know they were brother and sister, right?"

"Really?"

"No. I just wanted to see the expression on your face."

"Well, as long as it wasn't the dumb look I usually save for class."

"You're not dumb, Josh."

"All I'm saying is, don't plan on me going to college with you in another year and a half."

"And, so who says I'm going to college?"

"But, you're smart, and you love to read. You have to!"

"I already told you, Josh, I don't wanna leave you."

"Well too bad. Cause you're going."

"Pardon me?"

"You have to go to college, because you can be anything after that. Whatever you want to be."

"I'm going to be a writer, I think. And you don't need college for that. You just need experiences in life, and the ability to articulate them."

"Articulate?"

"I mean the ability to speak or write in proper pronunciation and form."

"Oh. But you see my point. You may be college material, but I'm not."

"Well, what else is there?"

"Umm, learn a trade maybe. And there's always the local factory."

"Which may be closed in a few years from what I hear, if they don't find someone to manage it more effectively. So I wouldn't count on that for a job if I were you."

Karen and I continued to hold hands for some time more as we talked of the future, but just before we went to our next classes she undid the fly on my jeans and took my hard cock into her mouth, without me even having to ask.

As usual I held her long blonde hair away from her face so I could watch what she was doing, as she wound her way up and down the thick tube of my cock, and it only took a short time between her very pleasing lips before I squirted my rich seminal fluid across her tongue.

"You don't have to swallow. I mean, no one's gonna see under here so if you want to spit..."

"Too late."

"Oh. Well, never mind then."

"Besides, I like your taste now. I almost need it."

I kissed my sister again after that, and touched her forehead to mine for quite some time before we got up to go back to class. Though as a safety measure, I allowed Karen to go first, and only after I was sure that no one would see did I make my way from beneath the bleachers.

I lay with Karen every day after school now, as sex together had proved highly habitual, in fact necessary, as the both of us needed it more and more to alleviate stress. But while it had become routine, it most certainly could not be considered mundane.

Moving underneath the sheets and atop of what I recognized as my own sister's body, I was instilled with feelings that were most certainly erotic and carnal to the core, and I therefore came hard each time.

It was always her room, and Karen said she needed it that way, as sort of a way to relax her after a hard day at school, much like Shelly did after a game. Though Shelly didn't particularly care where we did it, and in fact, she was choosing more unusual places all the time.

As soon as we both got home, books were put down before going upstairs to her room. And then there were some days after school, where we barely made it past the front door.

"Jesus Christ Josh!"

"What Karen, what?"

"I need you inside me so bad. Holy fuck I can't believe how much this hurts!"

"Well can't you wait 'till we go up..."

"NOW JOSH!"

After slamming and locking the front door of the house, Karen peeled off her backpack and jacket and let them both drop to the floor, and proceeded to pull me towards the couch in the living room.

"What if somebody comes in and sees us, like Mom, or Dad?"

"They can very well watch, that's what they can do!"

While still hanging onto my arm at the elbow, Karen spread herself out on top of the black leather couch, and the resulting action helped to pull me down on top of her.

"But, I don't even have my pants off yet."

"Fuck your pants. Use your fingers!"

"Are you sure?"

"That's what they're for!"

"How many?"

"I don't care. Use all of them, just, get inside me already!"

Karen was practically crying now, and I couldn't understand why. I mean sure I've been horny before, but not like this, as she sobbed terribly while helping to pull her black panties down, so I could get a clear path inside her.

"Two?"

"Three!"

"If they'll fit you mean."

"Josh, I don't care. Make 'em fit!"

While her words sounded raspy and her face appeared tortured, at my sister's request I soaked three of my fingers in my mouth, and allowed my drool to run heavy over each of them, before I drove my hand under the folds of her skirt and between her legs.

I found the warmth of her body and the skin of her nether region, which lay already noticeably wet for some reason, and then I began to worm my trio of fingers up inside her, while watching her expression for any signs of pain.

"That's it Josh, HARDER, keep going. DEEPER!"

"I can't go any deeper, my fingers aren't that long. I'd have to put my fist inside you or something."

"Then do it, put your fist inside me, put your whole arm inside me if it'll fit!"

"No Karen, I'll only hurt you."

"It hurts already Josh. Please, just make it stop hurting!"

"I don't know how. Fingers are meant for eating with you know."

"Oh, and you had to say that didn't you. Eat me Josh, get your face under there!"

"Now that, I can do!"

I literally ripped my hand from my sister's belly, which created a loud suctioning swish and left her very much open, and enough that I could get my tongue pretty deep inside once I laid down on my stomach between her upraised knees.

"Yes Josh, soak me, make me wet!"

"You're already wet, and oh God Karen, you taste so good."

"Less talking down there, and more tongue action please."

"But, it's so sweet."

"Then eat me, swallow it."

That I had no problem doing, and I continued to lap up as much of her feminine spill as I could, but some was now dripping from my chin and down to the leather below.

"Maybe we should go upstairs Karen."

"Fuck that, and don't you think it's about time that you fucked me?"

"Are you safe?"

"Yes, but holy fuck who cares?"

My sister had made her desire quite clear and only accented her demands by taking a very firm grasp of my ear, and so that she pulled me out from beneath her skirt and up to within eye level.

She then undid my pants for me and helped to push them down, but one thing that I didn't need help with, or I should say, no longer needed help with, was making my cock hard, which I pulled out of my jockeys and drove deep into my sister's pussy a single heartbeat later.

"Christ Josh, RAPE ME WITH IT!"

Spurred on by my sister I did my best to commit just that, and I now plunged hard and almost angrily into my sister's body over and over again, while she laid there whining and clutching at my back with her hands.

I knew I was going to cum soon, as my sister now was by the looks of the expression on her face, and by doing so I would send a couple of jets of my finest seed flying up into her womb, where by her accounts it would not find purchase.

I could feel it moving closer, as my body sought heavenly relief, and with all the force of an ocean's tide my cock opened up and allowed my sperm to surge into my sister's pussy.

My cum began a transfer along a path now familiar to both Karen and I, as if a conduit permanently linked the two of us together, and what was mine I gave freely to her and without regret, until I was most surely spent.

The both of us were left dripping with sweat, as well as several other bodily fluids, and after pulling out and away from my sister, I ended up resting on the other end of the couch while Karen sat up.

"There, and that ought to hold me for a few minutes."

"And what the Hell brought that on sis?"

"What, girls get horny too you know."

"You have much homework?"

"A little. Wanna come upstairs and lay out on my bed now, and we'll both do it together?"

"Sure, but, just homework?"

"Of course!"

After going upstairs and following a short trip to the washroom by both of us to clean up, I laid out beside my sister on her bed, and on my stomach as she was so that we could each scan through our mutual text books in front of us.

Karen had removed her blouse in order to cool down and be more comfortable, like she usually did when it was just us together, and while we knew it was a risk and that our parents could come along at any time, she had also removed her skirt, so that she was left attired in just her black bra and panties.

"Karen, where are you in your cycle anyway?"

"Umm, it's been almost a week since my last period."

"Well, I don't pretend to know everything about that kind of stuff, but isn't that pushing it?"

"Maybe a little, but I know my body. It's okay."

"Well if you say so, and is Cindy telling the truth about starting hers?"

"Yeah. I overheard Mom and Cindy talking about it. Mom was almost crying, and saying how big her little baby was growing, and into a woman. The same speech she gave to all of us when we first started having our periods. Did Dad ever talk to you about anything?"

"Yeah, he told me, whatever I do, just make sure I don't knock up anybody."

"Well, that's good advice. Isn't it?"

"I suppose. But it's not just up to me. I mean, the girl I'm with has to tell me if she's okay to have sex or not. And why do I have to be the one to buy the condoms. You could always get them you know."

"I did get one actually."

"Then, why didn't we just use it?"

"Because I didn't feel like it, and as I just told you, I'm safe right now."

"Just barely you mean. But where did you get it?"

"The Doctor's office. When Mom took me the other day."

"You mean, he just gave them to you for free?"

"She actually. And yeah. It didn't cost me anything."

"But, why?"

"Because she figured out pretty quick that I was now having sex, and since the last time that she saw me."

"Well, did she tell Mom?"

"No. She said it's my choice, but she did ask me to use safe practices, like condoms. And I asked her about oral sex, and she said that was safe too. But of course we already knew that."

"You must have felt kind of uncomfortable talking with her."

"Talking? No, and apparently you haven't seen the chair they make a woman sit in. It has stirrups."

"Stirrups? You mean, as in for riding?"

"Kind of, and in a way I suppose. The doctor has to put these things inside me. One's called a speculum."

"Umm, sounds like fun."

"Well then next time you go. God I hate pap smears and gynecological exams in general. They're so yucky. Does your doctor ever do anything with you?"

"Well, he asked me to turn and cough once. Does that count?"

Karen only laughed as we both went back to our studies, and while I did reach over and lay one hand across her back, which after awhile I dipped down to her bum, we didn't do anything else until Melanie arrived.

"Hey guys!"

"Hi Mel. What's shaking?"

"Not much. You two doin' homework?"

"We're trying to. It's funny though how we keep getting distracted."

"Well, I brought mine with me. Mind if I join in?"

It didn't seem compulsory for Melanie to remove her blouse and skirt, as my sister had of course done, and it certainly wasn't necessary for the two girls to remove their bras one after the other, in order for the three of us to work on our homework together.

But they did, and after a round of soft kisses, books were unceremoniously dropped to the floor, as well as the rest of our clothes, in favor of some between the sheets learning.

Melanie ate out Karen while I slammed into her ass from behind, and I used her small round tits much like handles to hold her still, so that she could pleasure my sister with her fast slurping tongue.

"You two just had sex, didn't you?"

"A little while ago, yeah. How did you know?"

"Because, Josh, you're smell is all over your sister. And did you stop shaving Karen?"

"For a week now. Josh didn't say anything, so I might stop. I'm always afraid that I'll nick my clit or something, you know?"

After a bit Melanie turned over on to her back and spread her legs wide, and while I pushed my way between her red pelt and thin pussy lips, Karen lifted a leg and straddled her best friend's face, so that she could keep up with what she had been doing a minute ago.

I was able to french my sister some more this way, and we would continue on like this until just about when I was going to fill Melanie's womb with my seed, which is also when the door bell downstairs happened to ring.

"Ah, fuck! Can't it wait?"

"I guess. But can you?"

"Never mind, I lost it. So who's getting it?"

Melanie volunteered and took off to answer the door, while my sister and I scrambled to find our clothes, but with the sound of familiar voices filtering up the stairs we just ended up laying back down on the bed.

I was still quite hard, naked of course, and on top of Karen when Tina and Rita walked in, but since my sister's friends had seen us together that one time before I just decided to remain there.

It was most comfortable after all, what with one of my hands laying palm down over her right breast, where I was gently tweaking her rather large nipple between my forefinger and thumb, and since the two girls still believed that I was really just her boyfriend, I didn't see a problem.

"Hi Karen, hi Josh!"

"Hey ladies. What's up?"

"Well, nothing much at the mall, I can tell you that. So we thought that we'd come over here. Is that okay?"

"Definitely!"

Melanie soon returned and quickly retook her spot behind me, where I could feel the now cool and naked skin of her breasts and thighs pressing ever so tight against my back and bum, as she tried to make her body warm and conform exactly to my outline.

And with her arms around me it also seemed that she was not interested in sharing me with the two newcomers, but Tina and Rita had both taken on a seat on the end of the bed anyway, where they were busy searching through several shopping bags which they had brought with them.

Small boxes were opened one after the other and discarded, and the air was soon filled with several different scents at once, as they began to try on the different varieties of perfume they had apparently just bought.

"Here Tina, try this one on."

"Okay, but you try this. It's French!"

"Umm, very chic. Spray it on my wrist for me, will you girlfriend!"

I watched respectively as the talkative pair moved ever closer to one another, and how after a few seconds of silence, Tina brushed some of Rita's loose hair away from her face, before she leaned in, raised her chin with a single finger and kissed her.

Their lips would not hesitate or break for some time as they moved passionately together, and even though I was quite use to seeing girls kissing girls by now, this kiss had honestly surprised me, as I had seen Rita decline Tina's advances once before.

"Will, either of your boyfriends be joining us tonight?"

"No. Rita finally broke up with hers, and mine wasn't where he said he would be at the mall, so it's his loss. And this is like the fifth time that he's done this to me, so the Hell with him too!"

"Oh, and sorry I guess."

"It doesn't matter really. Rita and I have found new diversions, and you know, ways of keeping ourselves busy."

Both girls stood up together after that, but it was Tina who helped Rita out of her skirt and blouse, as well as her own, and two sets of clothes would be folded neatly and placed on top of my sister's dresser, before they ended up back on the bed.

Though this time it was beside Karen, Melanie and I, as opposed to the very end of the bed, and after laying out one on top of the other they resumed kissing again, while allowing each the freedom to explore the other's body a little.

"Your breasts, are so lovely girlfriend."

"And so are yours, but we could have done this at home, like we did yesterday. We came here for something else, remember?"

"Yes, I know. And I'm sorry."

"Well, shouldn't we ask?"

"I suppose. Oh, Karen!"

"Yes Tina?"

"Can we borrow you brother?"

"Sure, I mean, I guess."

"We didn't bring any condoms with us. We just assumed you would have some on hand."

"There's one around, yeah. Look in the night table there."

"Aren't you using one?"

"No, we don't always."

"Well, maybe we won't bother either. What do you think Rita?"

"I don't care. I didn't always use them with my boyfriend, and nothing happened."

Karen motioned for me to get up and reaffirmed that it was okay when I asked, and I really only had to move about a foot to the left to end up on top of my third girl for this particular night.

"Hi, Tina."

"Hi, Josh."

"Any preferences, or requests?"

"Nope. Just straight sex is fine with me."

After making sure that the both of us were comfortable with what we were about to do, I knitted my way through Tina's dark pelt of hair, lined up with her pussy hole and thrust myself deep.

"Oh, God Karen!"

"Yes, I know. Thick, isn't he?"

"Is it hereditary?"

"I don't know. I've never seen my Dad's cock."

"Well, I wish I had a brother like Josh now."

Tina quickly grew wet inside, and so much that it dripped steadily from the length of my cock each time that I pulled it out, but I couldn't cum myself as I still had at least one other girl waiting. Not to mention I had again forgotten to ask if the girl I was presently making love to was safe or not.

"Where are you in your cycle, Tina?"

"I just finished up my period, so you don't have to worry about me, Josh."

"And Tina, how do you know that I'm Karen's brother?"

"Well, you two live together. Don't you?"

"Yeah, I suppose. But no one else knows about us, right?"

"No, and we won't ever tell. It feels kind of like a secret club or something that way. The Sex Club."

"There's only one guy in it though. Just me."

"Well, we'll get by somehow. I mean, you seem to have lots of stamina, and you know how to use that weapon you're wielding."

"Just, lots of practice I guess."

"Plus we brought toys!"

Melanie was up from the bed fast and rummaging through the unopened bags on the floor, and at the same time as I was pulling out of Tina and moving atop of Rita, who started by spinning over for me while lifting her cute little bum in the air.

"Anal?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.