Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 18

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 18 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

From time to time everyone has the kind of morning where you just don't want to get out of bed. Where even after a good eight hours of sleep, for some reason that you can't fathom, you still feel tired.

But then there's the days that you can't, like after you've had the absolute shit kicked out of you by a two-hundred pound, mother-fucking baboon.

Not that I'm comparing Scott to a primate mind you, cause I actually think that would be a step up the evolutionary ladder for him, but as I had recently been made aware of, the mother-fucking part of my little analogy is entirely correct.

Frankly I should consider myself lucky that I didn't end up in the hospital's emergency room downtown, but I didn't realize how severe a pounding I had received until after I had reached home.

The stairs leading up to my room proved a challenge in itself, but somehow I did make it, and I was able to successfully sneak in without anyone hearing or seeing me.

I didn't even bother to remove my clothes, and I probably couldn't of even if I had tried, what with my arms and ribs hurting so badly. In fact, about all that I could do was just slump down onto my bed, where I would take one or two ragged breaths before passing out for the night.

Cindy would be the first one to find me in the morning, and I would revive just as she was lifting up the long nightgown she had on while positioning herself over my waist, so beginning what was her regular routine of trying to mount me as I slept.

My semi hard cock was pulled from my jeans and crammed into her tiny pussy hole as she made herself quite at home on top of me, but when she finally looked up to my face she shrieked, as any ten year old girl would, before running off to find and tell the others.

The mirror on my dresser showed me just how grave I appeared, as the area around one eye was entirely blackened, and I had a fair sized cut below the other, where blood had trickled out during the night and dried to a crust on my cheek.

Just to sit up on my bed had performed another test of my diminished abilities as my ribs and sides hurt terribly, and so as I sat there looking at myself, I made a promise to get in better shape, so that I could handle assholes like Scott in the future.

My head was still swimming, but I was conscious enough to see Karen dash in and take one long unsettling look at me, before she just as quickly took off once more and for parts unknown.

Christine and Shelly soon followed, and after gasps of horror had escaped from each of them, both of my older sisters came forward and started to undress me, which was painful enough to make me almost faint once more.

However I did retain enough of my senses to realize when I was being lowered into a tub full of warm water, and Karen would be the one to gently cleanse my wounds, as well as the rest of my body, while the others looked on from various positions around the washroom.

"Who did this to you Josh?"

"It doesn't matter Christine, just let it go, okay?"

"No, I won't just let it go, and what are you going to tell Mom and Dad when they see you looking like this?"

"I'll just tell them that I fell off my bike. They'll believe that. Won't they?"

"No, I don't think so."

"Well, then I'll just have to keep a low profile. Maybe stay in my room, until the bruises fade."

"That'll take awhile, by the look of your face. Good luck trying to avoid them for that long, and school starts up again in another week. So what are you going to do about that?"

"Please, don't remind me about school. Has anyone spoken to Melanie this morning?"

"Melanie, now why would she be calling this early?"

"No reason, I was just wondering is all."

"It was Scott, wasn't it? He found out that you're screwing his little sister."

"Well, kind of. Melanie's mom actually caught us in the act, and she probably told Scott."

There were winces by all present, including me, as Karen attempted to clean the cut below my eye, but I took her hand away and kissed her there in thanks, for showing me such kindness in my time of need.

"I love you, Karen."

"And I love you, Josh, but I'm going to slap Melanie for allowing this to happen."

"It really wasn't her fault. Honest!"

"Now, what if her mom tells ours? You could be in serious trouble."

"She won't, and believe me she can't."

"Well, how do you know for sure?"

"Remind me to tell you later, okay, cause right now I just want to go back to bed."

After another few minutes of soothing heat from the water, I would be pulled from the tub and briskly dried off with a big fluffy towel by all my sisters, before being brought back to my own room and placed under the covers of my bed.

A bowl of chicken soup was prepared, and I did eat some, but it would largely go untouched and be allowed to cool on my night table while the girls stayed with me on my bed.

Karen was dressed in her matching black bra and panties, while Cindy still had on her nightgown, and not much else, as I could clearly see her pussy from the way she was sitting next to me.

Christine was attired in one of the shirts she used for sleeping in, which wasn't long enough to cover her satin red panties below as she laid out to one side, though it was definitely longer than the short T-shirt that Shelly had on.

I could see all of her well toned midriff, from several inches above her belly button down to what I recognized as a black G-string below, and she appeared the most distraught, where she sat the furthest away on my bed.

"This is all my fault."

"No, it isn't Shelly. It's nobodies fault."

"Yes it is, if I hadn't brought home that guy, then you wouldn't have ran off."

"I was bound to get caught eventually, and let's face it, we're lucky that our parents haven't found out about all of us yet. I mean, what do you think they would say if they came in right now and saw you laying out on my bed, and dressed in only your panties?"

Each of my sisters would look down to the way they were thinly attired, and then around to each other, as the recognition that what we were all doing was wrong was once more brought to the forefront, and again brought into question.

"I still love you Shelly, and I love all of you. Nothing will ever change that. Even if, none of you want to do anything with me anymore, and we just go back to the way it was between the five of us."

Christine left the room for a minute and when she returned there was a lit cigarette dangling from her lip, and after taking an exceptionally long drag from where she stood in the doorway, my oldest sister slowly made her way back to my bed once more.

"Well, it's not just up to you, Josh. I mean, your other sisters and I come to you because we want to. We all have free will here."

"But still, Christine, if any of you want to stop."

"Which we don't, and I'm sure I speak for everyone."

"Like you always do."

"Oh, just shut up Shelly."

After a short minute of silence Shelly would come up on her knees, remove her T-shirt entirely and throw it on the floor as she moved up the bed towards me, where she would crush her naked and rather robust breasts against my face while giving me a big hug.

"I love you Josh, please forgive me!"

"There's nothing to forgive, Shelly, and I understand that you have interests other than me. Other guys I mean."

"Well, I'll make it up to you, and how about I start by beating the shit out of Scott for you? I'm way bigger than him."

"That's what you did the last time a bully picked on me, and while I still appreciate it, I have to start fighting my own battles. So thanks anyway, Shelly, and for now could you just pull back some. I'm finding it kind of hard to breathe, what with your mammoth milk jugs pressing over my mouth."

Shelly laughed but only squeezed me harder before she finally moved away, and as she did I playfully stuck out my tongue and licked across one of her erect nipples, which made her stop where she was and pull my head to her bountiful bosoms once more.

"Jeez, Shelly, I mean what are you trying to do, breast feed me?"

"Yes, that's it, Josh, FEED FROM ME! Drink and savor from my milk filled breasts."

"Yummy, that actually sounds good to me, Shelly."

"I wish that I could now, Josh. I could nurse you back to health, and you could eat nothing but me for the rest of your life if you wanted."

As much pain as I was in, hearing my sister's kind offer still succeeded in giving me a most powerful hardon, which she and my other sisters could easily see as the blankets covering me now tented up at my waist.

Shelly wanted to be the one to do it, but both her and Karen would disappear under the sheets together, where they each took turns stroking me off while the other sucked, and they passed me back and forth several times before I gave up the intended goal and came in what I think was Shelly's mouth.

But by the looks of their moving shapes underneath the sheets, I would have to say that my exploded semen was passed back and forth several times between them as well, and this was confirmed after they both emerged happy and victorious, with much of my stuff showing up wet on their lips and chins.

"I wish you two hadn't done that."

"Why not?"

"Because I'm in so much pain that I can't return the favor. I mean, I can barely lift myself up, let alone go down on each of you."

Shelly appeared discouraged for a second or two but then suddenly rolled onto her back, and lifted her legs high into the air to remove her thin G-string, before she finally returned to her knees and made ready to straddle my face.

"Well, if you can't come to us Josh, what if we each took turns coming to you?"

"Oh, each of you will be cumming alright, and all over my face and pillow, which is more than okay by me."

I breathed in the smell of Shelly's open body above me for some time before I actually reached out and slurped along the folds of both her pussy lips, and after she was wet enough I tried to push my nose as deep into her as I could, while I set her clit ablaze with my tongue.

The loose skin that made up my sister's pussy actually formed a hood of sorts, which helped to hide her sensitive thorn from me, and as I dug deep for my objective I was able to take a great deal of it into my mouth.

Cindy I knew had no panties on, where she was sitting near by, but not idly as she slowly rubbed her fingers over her own tiny clit while watching Shelly and I, and while Karen was pretty quick to remove her own undergarments once it was her turn, Christine just stayed where she was sitting at the foot of the bed.

"You must get pretty tired of doing that after awhile. Right Josh?"

"No, Christine, I love doing this, and I'll never get tired of it. Even after each of you is married and you don't want to fuck me anymore, I'll still go down on each of you. If you want."

"Well, what I actually mean is, there's nothing different from woman to woman down there anyway. Right?"

"Sure there is. Your smell."

"What?"

"You know, your smell. You each smell and taste great, but there's definitely something about each of you that's different, and makes you special."

"Like what?"

"Well, Christine, you're muskier than the others, while Shelly has a more thicker presence. And Karen's pussy is very rich with flavor."

"And Cindy?"

"Cindy is always wet, and very sweet. Like sugared water really.

"Bullshit! You can't tell any difference between the four of us."

"Sure I can."

"Well, prove it."

"How though?"

"Well, how about this. Your other sisters and I will arrange a little test for you. We'll call it an oral exam, if you will forgive the pun."

"But, I'm going to know two of you right off anyway. Both Karen and Cindy have no hair down there."

Christine thought about that for a few seconds before she looked to Shelly, who only shrugged her shoulders in answer to the raised eyebrows that my oldest sister now had displayed.

"What do you think Shelly, should we shave?"

"Well, I use to anyway, so I guess I can go do it again. What about you though?"

"Overall, I'd rather not, but I guess I have to if I want to make this little challenge for our brother fair. But even after that, you can't touch us with anything except your tongue, okay? I mean if you so much as lay a finger on any of us, your disqualified."

Christine and Shelly would excuse themselves from my room for awhile, which left Karen and Cindy to cuddle with me under the sheets until they returned, and after doing so the light in my room would be turned off, then my drapes closed, before the four of them decided in which order they were going to do this.

The first was by far a dead give away as she dripped almost steadily into my open mouth positioned below her, after her small body had been apparently lifted up by one of the others and placed on top of me.

"It's Cindy."

"How did you know?"

"Because she's wet already, and I haven't even touched her yet."

"Oh. Well, yeah, I should have figured that would happen. Hmm, and fine then, let's move on shall we."

Someone's knee was placed to the left side of my face as they climbed over me, and as they dropped down pretty close I was given the opportunity to smell the pussy above me, which I had to do only once before I gave my answer.

"Well?"

"Oh this one's easy as well. It's Shelly."

"No way! How are you getting this right? You must be cheating."

"Nope. I can just tell. You see, Shelly is very distinctive. Almost like cedar, hickory, or something. Plus she always seems to be a few degrees warmer than the rest of you. I mean, I can tell just from the heat pouring out and over my face."

I gave Shelly's inner thigh a soft kiss as she lifted up and away from me, and I now just laid there patiently as I awaited whichever one of my sisters had been chosen to go next, which came to be soon as very soft skin was lowered down to my face.

Unlike both Cindy and Shelly who had faced the foot of my bed, whichever one of my sisters was above me now had decided to direct themselves towards my headboard, so that their fragrant muff just lightly touched against my nose.

"It's Karen."

"Damn it!"

"Karen's very easy to tell because I do her so often. I love her smell, and I'd sleep between her legs and use her thigh as a pillow if she'd let me. She's very much like burnt cinnamon down here. Very robust, heavy, and quite flavorful in itself."

"You're not sampling wine, Josh. And this isn't a taste test, so you can keep your descriptions to a minimum."

"Well, you all taste like wine to me."

I could actually hear Shelly sigh somewhere in the darkened room, though Christine just groaned, and Karen would begin to giggle, especially after I started licking over much of her smooth pussy lips above me.

"Well, I guess there's not much sense in you sniffing me, is there Josh?"

The others would push her towards the bed anyway, and after positioning above me I pushed my nose right between the separation of Christine's pussy lips, where I took a nice long whiff to fill my lungs and tingle the senses with her very wonderful aroma.

"You can tell that you keep yourself very clean down here, Christine, and that's something you probably take a lot of pride in."

"Well, yes. I do."

"And, you put some kind of perfume or other artificial scent on your upper thigh, to try and mask the smell of your body's natural oils. So in other words, you tried to cheat, but it didn't work, and instead you only improved on and deepened the rich and almost spicy odor that I have come to associate with your pussy."

I licked the full length of Christine's slit from top to bottom as I rediscovered and examined her pussy now that it had been sheared, as it was devoid of fur for probably the first time in years, and as I pleasured her she too brought the same to me, by swallowing up my newly hardened cock below.

Deep throating was something new to Christine so she was only able to keep my cock that far inside for a few seconds, before she released me to a more desirable length for the both of us.

After the both of us had reached our peaks we would come apart and remain beside one another while Karen laid out on top of me, though she moved slowly so as not to bring me any undue pain, and while Shelly would quickly move to cuddle against my other side, she would soon just lay flat and allow Cindy to lounge on top of her.

Shelly was certainly big enough to support Cindy's much smaller body, as there was a good two feet difference between the pair, and both would appear quite comfortable as my littlest of sisters used the enormous breasts below her almost as pillows.

Shelly would even take pleasure in messing up Cindy's long hair, like she often did with mine, before gently combing through the disheveled weave with her fingers, and as the five of us settled in, Karen reached down and pulled the blankets back into place over the five of us.

"There, a little cramped maybe, but cozy none the less."

"I still don't understand why you all want to be with me like this."

"Because we love you, Josh, that's all, and maybe it has a different meaning for each of us right now, but it's love just the same. And, you don't really want to stop, do you?"

"No, of course not. I'm a guy, and I like sex. I'll admit that. But I can't be with all of you all the time, so I understand if each of you want to be with other people, other guys I mean, and that you don't need my permission anyway. Right Shelly?"

"Well, that's true, but I promise not to bring anyone home with me ever again. Unless it's another woman, would that be okay Josh?"

"Umm, yeah, that would be just fine Shelly. But not right now, okay, I think I need to rest for a little while. The four of you wiped me out completely, and more than Scott did."

"Does that mean that you're mad at us?"

"No, and I definitely want to be with each of you soon, but in a more personal way. I want to do something special, to show how much I love you. In fact, I want each of you to choose what it is we do."

After a round or two of soft kisses my sisters would get up and leave me to rest in my bed, and as I slept I dreamt of how I was going to get to prove my love for each of them.


For two days I got nothing but big smiles from each of my sisters whenever I was near them, and I was a little more than shocked when they all went downtown together for hair treatments and facials to look their best.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.