Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

In the privacy of my own room I puzzled over all the mixed up feelings that I had inside, concerning the many different girls that I had been with lately. Though mainly I now thought of one in particular, as her beautiful face continued to weave deep into my fantasies, and whenever I slept my dreams as well.

I wasn't entirely sure how my sister felt, or if she even thought of me at all, but after getting off of school one day I went to her room just to talk, where I knew we could be alone for a little while before anyone else got home.

"Can I come in Karen, and maybe speak to you a minute?"

"Is anyone else around?"

"No."

"Then sure, it's alright."

I entered my sister's room and turned to close the door, so I wouldn't actually see my sister until after I had turned back around, where I found her dressed in a pair of tight little black leather pants, and a bra which appeared to be made from pretty much the same material.

"Thanks, I wanted to... oh I'm sorry, I didn't know you were dressing."

"No, it's okay."

"Well, if you say so, and what's that you're wearing?"

"You mean this, Shelly let me borrow it. It's called a push-up bra. It's suppose to make your bust size look bigger than it really is."

"By doing what exactly?"

"Well see, it lifts, but it also separates."

"It looks really uncomfortable."

"It is a little, but it's not too bad. I mean I wouldn't want to wear it all the time."

"Using it to show off to your new boyfriend, are you?"

"I would if I had one, but I guess for now it'll have to be for you."

"I figured that's what you were thinking. Look, Karen, I like you just the way you are. If it's so uncomfortable then take it off."

"Well, if that's what you want, then okay!"

My sister reached behind her to unstrap the bra, which she accomplished quite easily, and as the leather bound garment fell away with her hands I was allowed yet another most splendid viewing of her breasts.

"Beautiful!"

"Why thank you."

"You know, you'll have to teach me that some day."

"What's that Josh?"

"How to unhook one of those. It seems like something I'd need to know."

"Well, they're not all the same. Some are easy to figure out, and then there's other ones that you may have to play with. Did you see this one here?"

Karen picked up a second bra that had been laying out on her bed, something red, lacy, and quite delicate looking, which she used to cover her breasts before wrapping the tiny straps around her shoulders.

"Is the thingy always in the back?"

"No, some times the catch is in the front. It just depends on the style. Either way I'm sure whatever girl you're with will help you."

"Well, maybe I don't want to be with other girls Karen. Maybe I just want to be with you from now on. Does that bother you?"

"No."

I maneuvered slowly up to where my sister was standing in the middle of her room, and when I was sure that she wasn't going to shrink back or resist me I put my lips to hers and kissed her.

"Was that okay, cause I wasn't sure if you wanted me kissing you while we were alone."

"No, that was nice. But, why do you like kissing me so much all of a sudden, I mean do you feel obligated, is it because I sucked your cock once?"

"No, it's not that. I just really like doing this with you."

"Oh. Well, okay. Just checking."

This time it was Karen's turn to lean in and kiss me full on the lips, and we would continue together as we slowly dropped down to the sheets on her bed, where our hands would be given the freedom to explore up and down each other's different bodies.

Closed mouths soon became open mouths, as we kissed one another quite passionately, and Karen's bra would be disposed of after awhile, so that I could kiss and taste each of her lovely little breasts.

"You'd better hope that Mom doesn't see that."

"What's that?"

"You just put a hickey on my left breast."

"Where?"

"See, above my nipple."

"Oh, sorry. Can't you just keep it covered?"

"I suppose, but I'm definitely going to show Melanie what you did to me tomorrow."

"I'm really sorry Karen, honest."

"No, no, I love it. I've never had one before. Did we just make out Josh?"

"I think so, yeah. You're okay then?"

"Well, I've never made out with a guy before. Though, I guess it is a little weird."

"Why, what's the problem?"

"Well, I'm not suppose to be making out with my own brother. That's the problem."

"So, you wanna stop then? I mean I wouldn't blame you."

"No, no, please continue."

Karen and I went back to kissing after I removed my shirt, and her hands would move swiftly up and down my chest and abdomen while we brushed our noses together, until we both decided that it was getting late.

I watched Karen find and put her bra back on while I remained stretched out on her bed, but as I got up to leave I took one last lustful look at my sexy and sensually clad sister, and before we knew it we were rolling around once more.

"Stop, stop!"

"Do we have to Karen?"

"Well, someone will be home soon."

"Then, can we do this again later?"

"I don't see why not."

"I guess we should both start our homework anyway, huh?"

"So, did you mean it when you said that you only wanted to be with me now?"

"Well, I know that you didn't like me being with Tracey, so I just assumed that you didn't want me near Melanie either."

"No, I don't mind you being with Melanie."

"Well, are you sure? It's just that I didn't think you wanted me being with any of your other friends."

"Tracey isn't really a friend of mine. I know her from school but we never really talked much before, just when she needed help with homework. It was Melanie who invited her, that, or Tracey heard Melanie bragging about the guy she and I were having sex with and wanted in. Tracey's a real slut, in case you haven't figured that out."

"I don't know, do you really think so?"

"Well she's so obvious, and always flashing her big boobs to all the guys who walk by her."

"So that's why you don't like her. She has bigger tits than you."

"Well, it's not just that, but anyway, I actually like watching you with other girls sometimes."

"Really?"

"Just not Tracey!"

"Oh. Well she's Melanie's cousin, so what if she brings her over again?"

"Well I can't really stop you I guess, but in my opinion Tracey's a big whore."

"If you say so."

"And I do, but, what if I want to be with other guys?"

"I don't know. That's kind of up to you. Isn't it?"

"You mean, it wouldn't bother you?"

"Of course it would bother me, I'm your brother. I don't want to hear that my sister had some strange guy's cock in her mouth."

"Is that all guys think about, sex, sex, sex, and getting a blowjob?"

"If he's a typical guy, then yeah, that's probably all he thinks about."

"Is that all you think about?"

"Pretty much. Sorry to disappoint you."

"No, I'm not disappointed. Just checking."

Karen, who had still not bothered to put a shirt or anything else on, now sat down beside me on her bed, and again I looked her up and down with something bordering on lust.

"I am just an ordinary guy Karen. I look at girls, I imagine being with them, though I didn't get much of a chance before you, your friends and I started doing things together. Did you like being with me in the trailer, and doing what you did to me?"

"Well, yeah. I liked it."

"Then, will you do it again, please?"

Without her friends around I figured there was a really good chance that my sister would say no, but after smiling warmly she brushed back the long blonde hair from her face and proceeded to get down on the floor in front of me.

My beautiful sister of thirteen years unbuttoned my jeans for me, pulled down on my fly and opened her lovely little mouth to suck up the bulk of my meat like it was the most natural thing to do now, by taking it between her lips and quite deep while raking her tongue along the underside.

I groaned with complete satisfaction as Karen slid her lips effortlessly around my shaft, which made her look up, into my eyes and smile, and soon she began to move faster and faster along my length while taking me deeper and deeper still.

"Karen, you know you don't have to do this, right, I mean, I'm not making you."

So she could answer me Karen removed my swollen appendage from her mouth, which was revealed to be already thick with froth, and while I was sure that I hadn't yet cum I watched as some of the foamy bubbles spilled from her lips and dripped down to her chin.

"Well, you always take good care of me, so why shouldn't I take care of you?"

"Yeah, but still. You're my sister!"

"Josh, I love doing this for you, in fact I want to. My breasts, remember?"

"That might just be bullshit Karen, we don't know if it's true."

"Tracey says it is."

"Well, Tracey might be a liar."

"Maybe I should ask Shelly or Christine. They should know."

"Well, they might suspect something if you do, or think that you're probably giving oral sex to guys."

"Which, I am."

"Well, yeah, I guess, but what makes you think that Shelly and Christine suck cock?"

"Well, for one thing just look at the size of their chests, and besides, Shelly's had quite a few boyfriends, so I imagine she does. Christine I don't know, she doesn't date. Do you ever think she's gay?"

"I've often thought so, yeah."

While we were talking my sister had replaced her mouth with one of her hands, which she had used to keep up a steady and firm pressure on me, moving over and along my fully engorged cock, and as she took me into her mouth once more I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

I held my sister's long blonde hair away from her face so I could see what she was doing to me, and so I could watch as my cock was drilled into her wet mouth over and over again, where a wet sloshing sound could be easily heard

It was obviously emanating from Karen, as her lips moved continuously up and down almost the full length of my engorged erection, and she was sniffling a lot now too, as if congested, or fighting for air each and every time that she took me deep.

One of her hands seemed to have disappeared under her own skirt, but the other was wrapped around the base of my cock where she was kneading my skin slowly, all while still kneeling before me, but it was something in her eyes that would make me cum as she looked up and into my own.

I could sense the orgasm drawing near, as did Karen, who now waited almost patiently on bended knee for her just reward, with her mouth open and tongue sticking out while her hand now moved even more vigorously over all of my slicked up skin, soaked with much of her own saliva.

My cock suddenly opened up like a faucet and I just starting pumping my male flavor directly into my sister's awaiting mouth, of which the first big bubbling jet seemed to just rocket out of me, striking her somewhere in the back of the throat.

She took it all willingly and easily like she had said that she would, almost greedily, and she swished it around with her tongue as if tasting it, before swallowing it down whole in one giant lump.

I had to lay back on the bed with the realization of what had just happened as I became lightheaded again, and while I could no longer see my sister I could certainly feel as she finished me off, by taking me back into her mouth yet again.

Karen made sure to squeeze every last pearl from the head of my cock before she let go with a distinct snapping sound, but even still my erection refused to weaken, as if my sexual drive had not entirely been appeased.

I also noticed a dull ache from inside my testicles, but this time I think it was from having been drained so quickly, as opposed to the usual need I felt to relieve built up sexual pressure. Of course it also could have been due to the fact that I was being tested so often lately.

"Is this normal Josh, I mean, why hasn't your cock gone soft yet?"

"I'm not sure. But I don't think it's dangerous or anything."

"No, probably not. Maybe I should suck on it again for a little while."

"Well, you're certainly welcome to try, or you could call up Melanie and invite her over. You know, share with her."

"No, not tonight."

Karen laughed and kissed me on the thigh before getting up, so I laid back on her bed and even threw the covers over me while she went over to and sat down at her vanity.

"I'm ready to do you whenever you want Karen?"

"I know, and in a minute. You know I should get knee pads or something if I'm going to start doing this a lot."

"No, and I don't want you kneeling in front of me anymore."

"Why?"

"Just lay on the bed from now on, it seems wrong to have you on the floor like that. And Karen, what we're doing here, does this mean we're in love?"

"I don't know. I hadn't thought about it really."

"And what you're doing with Melanie, does that mean you're a Lesbian?"

Karen didn't answer me this time, but she did turn around and flash me her most wonderful smile, and as she stood up she pushed down her panties before she came over to and climbed into bed with me once more.

I would lower myself in between my sister's thighs and bring much pleasure to her, as I would almost everyday from then on.

It had been well over a month now, and while I'm not absolutely sure that you could attribute it to me, my sister's breasts were showing at least some small signs of growth, which was something she delighted in showing me whenever possible. As of course, did I.

"Here, feel!"

"C cup yet sis?"

"No, but maybe a small B soon."

I ran my hands over the swell of my sister's growing chest while she sat down beside me on my bed, and only dressed in a pair of acid washed blue jeans which itself had been left unbuttoned in the front.

"Not bad sis. But, are you sure you're not holding your breath, and trying to make yourself look bigger?"

"No I'm not!"

"Well, I've said this before, I think you're so beautiful that you don't have to worry about growing as big as Shelly and Christine."

"I know, but I don't want to be an itty bitty titty girl forever."

Once Karen had put her shirt back on she laid down on her stomach to look through one of her study books, and after I had taken a spot beside her I reached out a hand and lazily pressed it into her behind.

I was sure that she was okay with me touching her there so I would begin to slowly rub her sweet little smooth bum through the material of her jeans, which made her moan with much pleasure.

"You'd better hope that no one comes in here and sees you doing that."

"Well, do you want me to stop?"

"No, I just said that you'd better keep an ear open. I think Shelly's downstairs."

"Okay. Is Melanie coming over later?"

"Soon, yeah."

Karen went back to the book in front of her while I continued running my hand over much of her body, and after a minute she even turned over for me again and started pushing down on the zipper of her jeans.

"I thought you said that we should be careful?"

"Fuck that, and I can't wait for Melanie either. I'll leave the jeans on, and you just put your hand down the front. Okay?"

Karen immediately ran one of her own hands under the shirt she was wearing, and I could see her rubbing her own nipples as I was performing below, where I was gently combing two fingers over the hooded barb that was formed above her pussy.

"Josh, can you get inside me too?"

"I'll try."

It was a tight fit inside my sister's jeans, and there was even less space in my own, as my cock had flared up to an unbelievable size, what with the feel of my sister's wet pussy and the smell it was giving off now wafting through the air.

"Fuck Karen, your smell!"

"I'm sorry, I knew that I should have taken a shower."

"No, I mean it's wonderful. I just gotta taste you, I'm sorry."

"Well, don't be sorry, just hurry up and put your mouth between my legs, cause now I need you to taste me too!"

Like a dog I lapped at the loose skin that made up much of my sister's swollen clit, and it didn't take too long for me to get her off, so that her panties and bed sheets became soaked with my saliva and her juice.

After slurping much of it up I knew that I was soon to follow, but as she hastened to pull back up her jeans, and while I began to push down my own, we heard the sound of footsteps coming up the stairs.

"Oh, shit!"

"What, maybe it's Melanie?"

"No, too heavy. It's someone big. It's Shelly!"

I had barely enough time to pull my jeans back up before Karen's door was swinging open, and I just dropped back down on my stomach beside my sister, so as not to show the obvious boner that I was sporting.

"So, what'cha both doin'?"

"Nothing. Just studying."

"You two are inseparable, did you know that? Even Mom says so."

Shelly came a little further into the room so that she could have a good look around, and as she did Karen tried to hide her noticeably red face under her long blonde hair, as well as her jeans which were still open down the front.

"Is there something that I can help you with Shelly?"

"Well, honestly Josh, I thought that one of you might have a little something up here for me."

"Like what?"

"Oh, you know, grass, weed."

"No, Karen and I don't do that."

"Damn, cause actually, I was just looking to borrow some. But if neither of you smoke then what's that I smell?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, but it's something wet, and it smells kind of familiar."

Shelly slowly walked over to and now took a seat on the bed beside Karen and I, and while she sniffed the air loudly a few more times we tried to hide our obvious embarrassment in the open books in front of us.

"Well, whatever it was, it's almost gone now."

"Well, I just ate some pie, maybe it was that."

"Maybe. What kind was it?"

"Cherry. And it was sweet too."

"Cool! Is there any left?"

"I ah..."

Karen more or less made it appear to be an accident as she not too gently nudged me in the ribs, which caused me to breathe out a lung full of air and rethink what I was saying, while she went back to her studies.

"No. There's none left."

"Oh well. Did you and Karen have a little talk about Melanie yet?"

"Umm, concerning what?"

"You know, what you and I talked about the other day?"

"Oh, yeah. About us kissing. I told her."

"And, you're okay with them Karen?"

"Oh, sure. If Josh wants to see Melanie then it's alright by me."

"Okay, just checking. I thought that you would want to know."

"No, it's cool."

Shelly made her exit after taking one final whiff of the air, but she had left the door to Karen's room open so we thought better of ourselves and decided not to push our look too far.

"Cherry pie huh? I thought that the code word for my pussy was cookies?"

"Well, pie is much sweeter. Just like you."

"So, you're dating Melanie now, are you?"

"Apparently."

"How did you kiss her the other day?"

"What, you want me to show you?"

"Yes, please."

"I don't know, I mean maybe I shouldn't. Shelly might see if she walks by, and Melanie might get mad if she found that I was cheating on her. You know, with my other girlfriend."

After Karen had finished sticking her tongue out at me I leaned over and kissed her warmly, so that if anyone was watching it would have appeared as if our two lips had melted together into one, though with our eyes closed we wouldn't have been able to see anyone watching us in the first place.

Of course, at that particular moment, I don't think that either of us would have even cared.

Karen and I were always kissing now, and while we both knew the risks, we had somehow gotten caught up in the excitement of it all as we started doing more and more, and even while someone was home.

Homework had become secondary as we would primarily just make out in her room, and we obviously couldn't keep our hands off of one another, because every time we came near, whether it was in the kitchen or just passing by in the hall, either Karen or I would reach out and smack the other on the ass.

Of course we weren't home all day long as we still had school to struggle with, and quite often now as Karen and I waited for the bus in front of our house I was finding it more and more difficult not to reach out and touch her.

"Josh, stop it!"

"What, why?"

"Because I don't want anyone to see."

"Relax, there's nobody home."

"No, but what about the neighbors, or what if someone that we know walks by?"

"Well, if you don't want me touching you anymore, then just say so, and I won't."

"I'm just saying that we have to be more careful. That's all. I mean, you don't have to get in a big snit about it."

I was a little disappointed but I could certainly see where my sister was coming from, so I kept pretty much kept my hands to myself after that, and when we got to school I went to my locker to retrieve the books that I would need for first class.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.