Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Karen and I wouldn't do things together every day after that, after all we weren't always alone, but even when we were we mostly just did normal things together, like home work and such.

Of course it often seemed like we had divine intervention helping us, or even sometimes our very own parents.

"Where are you going Josh?"

"Umm, up to Karen's room. Why, what's up Mom?"

"Your sister Karen is sick. She has the measles."

"Oh. I haven't had those, have I?"

"No, and neither has Cindy. In fact you know what, I should send you upstairs to kiss your sister or something."

"You mean, you want me to kiss Karen?"

"Well that's how the virus is transferred, and she is just your sister after all. It wouldn't be that terrible would it?"

"Well, ah, no, I suppose not. So how long a kiss exactly?"

"Oh, it doesn't have to be too long, just a second or two, are you okay with that honey?"

"So you're not asking me to make out with her or anything then?"

"Now Josh, you're still a little young to be thinking about making out with any girl. How are you and Melanie getting along anyway, I've seen the way she looks at you sometimes?"

"Umm, okay Mom."

"Well, I know you'll use good judgement around Melanie, and I hope you'll come to me or your father if you have any questions."

"Questions?"

"Well you know, about love, the birds and the bees, that sort of thing."

"Umm, sure Mom, I will. So how did Karen get sick anyway?"

"Well, Melanie is sick too from what I hear, so I guess your sister got it from her."

"Umm, maybe. Should I go see Karen now?"

My Mom practically pushed me up the stairs after giving me a big plate of cookies and a glass of orange juice to bring to my sister, which I hid behind my back before I went into her room.

Karen was dressed in her two piece light blue pajamas under the covers, and really looked more bored than anything, though I could see one or two red spots on her face and neck.

"Hey sis, I hear you're sick?"

"Josh, you shouldn't be in here, unless you want to catch what I have!"

"Actually, that's why I'm here, and it was Mom's idea."

"You mean Mom told you to come up here so you can become infected with Measles?"

"Yeah, she even told me to kiss you."

"You aren't serious?"

"Yup."

"And just what kind of kiss were you thinking of... Josh, what do you have behind your back?"

"Oh yeah, she sent these too."

"COOKIES!"

I sat down on the bed beside my sister and watched her practically dive into the plate, by taking at least one in each hand and wolfing them down like she was starving, while I on the other hand would take one and begin nibbling on it slightly, as if trying to appear civilized before popping the rest of it in my mouth, which Karen glared at me for.

"Hey, give that back. It's mine!"

"But I'm already chewing it, now how am I suppose to give it back?"

"Well, Mom told you to kiss me, right?"

Karen came forward suddenly and put both her hands around the back of my head to hold me still while she clamped her lips over mine, and I say clamped as opposed to kissed because it felt like a vacuum cleaner had been attached to my face.

My sister parted my lips with her tongue so she could suction every last pasty crumb of the half chewed cookie right out of my mouth, and her tongue lapped and slurped ferociously over the walls of my mouth, washing me and licking up the moist sweet tasting remnants from every corner.

Feeling greedy myself I probed deep into hers, giving her tongue chase, and soon I was drooling uncontrollably as our two tongues twisted and dueled, as we each strived to swallow the contents of the other's mouth.

The gulping noises we were making as our faces remained locked together were disgusting and sounded almost inhuman, like fish gulping water or something, and when we finally did pull apart our two chins were soaking wet, almost dripping, but we had both clearly loved it and were smiling.

"There, you might as well just crawl into bed with me now, you'll be sick tomorrow for sure."

"Umm, that sounds nice actually."

"What, being sick or crawling into bed with me?"

"Guess."

"Well come on then. Mom won't care anyway, she trusts us."

"If she only knew."

Karen pulled back the sheets so I could slip into bed beside her, and she would throw them over us both when I was settled in comfortably, before returning to the cookies in front of her.

While she did I ducked my head under the covers, pulled down on the bottom half of her pajamas as well as her panties, which she was quite willing to let me do, and I set to work at eating her.

"I just want to make you feel better sis."

"Now Josh, if you had told me you were going to do that I wouldn't have wasted so much time kissing you."

"Wasted, oh now that's mean!"

Karen leaned back against the headboard of her bed, made herself comfortable and spread her legs for me so I could move in between them, and it was a little dark so I couldn't see much, but just as I was pressing my nose into her and getting ready to take my first taste she warned me of approaching danger.

"Mom's coming up the stairs Josh, stop it a minute and get up here!"

"Umm, but you smell so sweet Karen, like honey."

"Now Josh, hurry!"

I came back up into the light fast and made it just in time as our Mom opened the door and entered the room. She didn't seem at all surprised to find us in bed together, and just walked over to pick up the now empty plate which had held the cookies.

"Well?"

"Yeah Mom, Josh kissed me, he said he was sorry I was sick, that's why he crawled in with me so he could hug me."

"Oh, now isn't that nice of your brother, and Josh, you didn't mind kissing your sister did you?"

"No Mom, it was okay I guess."

Mom would again leave us, and Karen had the sheets open so that she was actually pointing between her legs a second after the door was closed, which I didn't mind as I quickly retook my spot.

I ran both hands under the top she was wearing so I could grab hold of her breasts and I was just placing my lips over her fuck hole, making her moan ecstatically, when I heard the door open again, which forced me to freeze where I was.

"I guess there'll be no school for the both of you tomorrow... umm, Karen, where's your brother at?"

"He's eating me, I mean he ah, stole one of my cookies when I wasn't looking and hid it under the sheets, and now he's eating it."

"Well, we'll let him have one I suppose, right Karen, it's good to share."

"Sure Mom."

As soon as Mom was gone I pulled my face out of my sister's snatch, so that I could come up for air, and Karen and I both laughed as we kissed and held one another.

"God that was close Karen, I was sure we were busted."

"Well, how did my cookie taste?"

"Is that what we're going to call it from now on?"

"It'll be our little code word for it yeah, whenever Mom or Dad are around. You can just ask me if there are any cookies left in my room, we'll laugh and then meet up here."

"Okay, good idea. By the way you taste sweet, your cookie tastes very sweet. So what are we going to call my cock?"

"Umm, how about horse."

"HORSE, now why would you call it that, how does that help describe it without giving it away?"

"Well, you're hung like one first of all, that or you could choke a horse with it."

"Oh now thanks Karen for that image, but I'm not into sex with animals."

"Well, get your face back under the sheets first mister, you're not done yet."

"Okay. You're so beautiful Karen. And your skin is so soft."

"That's because girls are just naturally softer."

"Yeah, I did notice that."

"Of course you're pretty soft yourself Josh."

"Am not! I'm a man. Strong like an ox."

"Well, as strong, no, but as smart as one, maybe."

"Oh, shut up. Now that hurts, and how would you know that girls are softer than guys anyway?"

"Well, Melanie of course."

"Oh, yeah, I forgot. Do you two do anything when I'm not around?"

"A little, sometimes. Just kissing mostly."

"Oh, I see. Your bed?"

"Well, we used yours once. Melanie said something about the smell in there, it reminded her of you. And I have to say she was right."

I had seen my sister and Melanie kissing on more than one occasion now, and if they wanted to explore further than they certainly didn't need my permission to do it, but the image of them in my bed together brought back memories of those magazines I use to look through but no longer had time for.

Graphic pictures of Lesbians locked together in various ways and positions, the most popular and my personal favorite being the sixty-nine, but I honestly didn't think Karen was gay.

She had probably just been experimenting a little, or having fun, which is how this had all started in the first place, and so I disappeared back under the blankets once more to tend to my ailing sister.

"I suppose you're really hard now, aren't you Josh?"

"No, do you think?"

"Well, maybe next time Melanie and I will let you watch."

"That would be nice."

"And don't worry, I'll jack you off in a minute. That is, after you're done down there."

I went back to the job at hand but almost immediately Karen shrieked in terror, and after fighting my way from below the covers I found Cindy dressed in her pajamas and staring back at the both of us.

"What are you two doing, and why was Josh where I couldn't see him?"

"Nothing. So, go back to bed."

"But Mom told me to come up here."

"Now why would she tell you that?"

"Something about being sick."

"Oh. That's right, you've never had the Measles either."

"No. So, should I just crawl in with the two of you?"

"NO!"

Karen and I both yelled out together as we scrambled to put things away, and pulled up on zippers and pajama bottoms that never should been down in the first place, but Cindy pretty much ignored us anyway like she always does and just crawled into bed.

She wormed her tiny body underneath the covers and right in between Karen and I, and after kissing Karen on the lips she rolled over and did the same to me, so that in the move her hand pressed right into the boner I was still advertising. Though if she noticed she didn't say anything.

"There! Mom said that's what I was suppose to do."

"So, are the three of us sleeping together tonight?"

"Apparently!"

"Don't you have to go and use the washroom first Cindy? I mean, you don't want to have another accident."

"Nope. I just used the washroom. Goodnight Josh."

"Umm, goodnight Cindy."

"Goodnight Karen."

"Goodnight Cindy. And goodnight Josh."

"Yeah, yeah. Goodnight Karen."

Karen laughed a little as the three of us settled in, but with things still hard on me below sleep was a long time coming, and I would wake up more than once to find my cock still throbbing away.

It was almost maddening, so as I rolled over onto one side, and right up against the warm body of my sister, I forgot completely about Cindy being there, as I pushed my hand down the front of her pajamas and into her soft little panties.

I started stroking her perfectly smooth skin so that she quickly became wet, while she nudged her face right into my neck and started moaning, and since I had watched Karen shave her pussy in the tub, I wouldn't realize who it was that I was presently molesting until she woke from her sleep and spoke my name.

"Josh, what are you doing?"

"Ah, Cindy, oh shit!"

"Why are you touching me like that?"

"I'm sorry, I was asleep, that is, you're asleep, and dreaming, so, just close your eyes and..."

"Cause it feels really nice!"

"It, it does?"

"Yeah. Please keep doing it!"

"Well, I don't know if I should, Karen might get mad."

"Karen, you do this for her sometimes too?"

"Sometimes, yeah."

"And Shelly, Christine too?"

"Ah, no. They probably wouldn't understand, or want me to. So you can't say anything to them, okay, promise me."

"I promise."

"Good. Now, go back to sleep."

"But can't you please touch me once more?"

"I'm really not suppose to Cindy."

"Please, just for another minute!"

"Well, okay, but just a few more seconds."

It felt weird at first, as I began inserting my hand back down the front of my little sister's pajamas, even though I knew that I had already touched her there by accident, but as I just laid there peacefully beside her, where I listened to her very low moans of approval, I began to find that I was enjoying it as well.

After awhile though I removed my hand, but not entirely, as I then slid it up and under the top half of her pajamas, and even though I didn't expect to find very much where I was going, I did settle over one of her very tiny nipples.

"You're so flat."

"Then, why do you like touching me there?"

"I don't know really. Maybe it's because you're so warm. You are everywhere."

"I don't have any titties, not like Karen."

"She mentioned that you had seen her. Do you like Karen's breasts?"

"They're beautiful, and I hope I get breasts just like her. Do you like them Josh?"

"Yes, but anyway, it's time to get some sleep."

"I think I may have to go pee first. My panties are all wet now."

"Umm, did you have an accident?"

"Funny, but I don't think so."

"Well, you go ahead then."

"Okay, goodnight Josh. I love you."

"I love you too Cindy."

My other sisters could be a pain for sure, but even when there was no one else around there were times when I couldn't always get Karen to help me, especially in the mornings, what with eating breakfast, taking a shower, and having to make a mad dash for the bus.

But I knew that if I didn't find relief before I went to school that I could get fairly frustrated, and so on days like that I got up and went to the washroom, where after draining my kidneys I would beat myself above the toilet until I came.

Waking up one morning and finding my two sisters still asleep beside me made me very hard indeed, especially since Karen wasn't able to attend to me the previous night, and after what I had done with Cindy.

I usually imagined that I was making love to Karen, but often now I included thoughts of all my sisters while I stroked off my meat, as I tried just about everything and anything to get to that single instance of momentary pleasure.

The images did still bother me, especially the ones where I could clearly see their bellies growing big with my baby inside, but each time that I flushed my spent waste I knew that I was good to go for the rest of the day. Or at least until the clock hit three.

This time it was easy to picture being with little Cindy, as I had shared in her warmth for most of the night, but just as I was shooting my first thick stream of white gold into the john someone started rapping their fist hard against the washroom door.

"Come on, hurry up and finish in there."

"What?"

"Josh, is that you? I figured you were Cindy, you were taking so long."

"I'm ah, just give me a second here."

My erection was fading fast but there was still a steady drool coming out of my deflating cock, but with Shelly waiting just outside all I could do was quickly put things away and take one final look around to make sure I hadn't left my slop on anything, before I flushed the toilet and opened the door.

"So I here you get to stay home today."

"Yeah, but I don't feel sick yet."

"Oh, you will, and you left the seat up."

"Oh, sorry."

"So what were you doing in here that was taking so long?"

"What, nothing Shelly."

"I mean, were you jerking off or what?"

I froze instantly, and I could feel my face go through several different shades of red all at once while my sister stopped and smiled in my direction, though it faded pretty fast as she saw the new colors I was taking on.

"Oh God, you were too! In fact I can smell it now. My little brother was playing with his little pecker!"

"Shhh, be quiet Shelly."

"Hey relax, everybody does it. Even us girls."

"Do you?"

"Well, every once in a blue moon. But not as often as Christine. She does it all the time. You must have heard her?"

"Yeah, once or twice."

"Yeah, everybody has, once or twice. The walls around here aren't thick enough to block out her moaning and groaning. I don't think she's getting any action anywhere else."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.