Family Portrait
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

I would see Karen around the house every day of course, but with someone else usually around we couldn't really talk, and so neither of us once brought up what we had done.

And after thinking things over anyway I had realized by now that what my sister had done for me was wrong, and so there was just no way that I was ever going to ask her to do it again.

But memories of that night tormented me often, so I would steal a cloth from the bathroom closet and buy a bottle of hand lotion once the need became great enough, which was pretty soon.

I was sure that I could make it work on my own now, without the girls help, and actually I had little choice, as I would awaken several times each night with a terrible ache inside, interrupting dreams that always included my sister.

I was making love to her, or at least what I imagined making love to be, as we both lay together in her bed, with me on top, where I was forcing my manhood up between her legs and deep inside her.

The dreams were most certainly erotic in nature and not once did I feel ashamed for what I was doing, or at least imagining, even when Karen's belly began to expand and grow before my very eyes.

In the daylight I thought about the dreams often and what they could possibly mean, but that would only make the pressure inside me increase even more and to the point where I would actually grow sick to my stomach for thinking like that.

My ability to concentrate on everyday things such as homework was weakening also, and if I didn't find an answer to my problems soon I knew that my marks in school were going to suffer as a result.

So masturbation quickly became a regular routine for me, in fact I was just about to close my door one morning and get it over with, to try and relieve the aching pain before I went to school when Karen came into my room to talk to me about something.

"Say, Josh, can I... are you okay?"

"Hmm, what?"

"You look funny."

"How do you mean?"

"Your face is all scrunched up."

"No, I'm alright."

"You sure?"

I was lying of course as I was anything but alright, because seeing Karen in my doorway, and dressed in her short plaid skirt and pretty white blouse had made things worse, as my erection throbbed away most painfully inside my shorts.

It was taking all of my will power not to jump my sister right there, where I would push her to the floor, put my cock inside her, and ultimately make love to her and fill her with my baby, just like in my dreams.

If I wasn't before then I was never more ashamed than now to be having such thoughts, but that still wasn't enough to erase my erection, as I sat there on my bed looking up at my sister's gorgeous body.

"Josh, you look like you're in pain. Do you want me to get Mom?"

"No, definitely not. I'll be alright in a little while. Just go, and please leave me alone."

"You have a hardon, don't you?"

I felt humiliated that my sister should guess my problem so easily, and so I turned and buried my face in a pillow while she entered the room, where she would close the door behind her before walking over to and taking a seat on the edge of my bed beside me.

"Do you want me to help?"

"No. I can't ask you to do that anymore."

"Why not?"

"Well, just because, that's why not. It's wrong, isn't it?"

"Josh, we have to go to school soon. Do you want my help or not?"

I knew that I had no choice, so while Karen sat beside me on my bed I pushed the jeans I was wearing down to my waist, so exposing my rock hard cock which lurched skyward the second it was made free from the confines of my shorts, and after noticing my increasing length my sister looked into my eyes and smiled.

"Do you have anything to use, or should I go get my Vaseline?"

"No, here. I was going to use this."

I handed my sister the bottle of lotion that I had purchased as well as the wash cloth which I had taken for my own personal use, so while she squeezed off a fair amount of the slippery jelly into her hand I just laid there, and stared up at the ceiling of my room.

"You don't have to do this Karen."

But my sister pretended not to hear as she took my cock into her now well-greased hand, where she began sliding up and down my full length, slicking me up so it would be easier to move.

"What do you usually do with it, you know, after you've finished?"

"I wash it out in the bathroom sink."

My sister began to tighten her grasp around my hardened cock now, in such a way that she was bending it and twisting it, which felt wonderful to say the least, and I could also perceive the slight swell from her breasts where they were stationed against the inside of one of my thighs.

I longed to touch her there just once more, but from where I was laying I could not reach, so I touched her thigh with the palm of my hand instead. She didn't seem bothered so after awhile I moved it further still, and up and under the hem of her skirt.

Karen would even reposition herself so that I could go even further, until my hand worked its way under the material of her panties and over her bum while she remained draped across my left thigh.

My sister began to moan a little herself now but would continue to work her magic on me so that in no time at all I came, and as she continued to stroke up and down my engorged length with one hand, my sperm was pumped into the cloth she was holding with the other.

I felt like crying and my eyes certainly did burn with tears, but I quickly wiped them away as my sister did much the same for me below, wiping away any last trace of my spill as my deflating cock was released from her hand and allowed to lower back down.

"Well, I'll get rid of this while you finish getting dressed."

"Just be careful with it!"

"Josh, I can't get pregnant that easy, and certainly not from just carrying it."

"I mean don't let Mom see you with it, and thank you Karen. I love you."

Nothing more was said between my sister as she stood up and left my room, and again I felt terrible for having her do that for me, but as I was about to get redressed I quickly noticed that the fingers of my left hand were wet, which was the hand that I had touched Karen with.

It dawned on me then and I smiled with new understanding, as I realized that I wasn't the only one of the two of us who had received pleasure.

Karen and I were always the first two home after school because we arrived on the same bus, and on some days we were left entirely to ourselves until quite late, which proved very advantageous indeed.

"Hey, I was just going in there!"

"I won't be too long Josh, I promise."

"That's what girls always say. Come on, Magnum P.I. is on in an hour, and I don't want to miss it."

"Well, neither do I, and I want to take a bath before Melanie gets here."

"Oh. Coming over again, is she?"

"Well, yeah."

"What can we do then?"

"Umm, we could always have a bath together."

"Mom would freak if she caught us Karen."

"Well Mom isn't here, is she?"

Karen practically went skipping back to her room and actually twirled around once to smile at me, and while I was worried that we might get caught that didn't prevent me from following my sister into the washroom after she came back a minute later.

With my cock now as hard as cast iron I closed the door, and I just stood there and watched as she leaned over and opened the faucets to run the water, before adding several cap fulls of some amber liquid to it to make it sudsy for the both of us.

"So."

"So. You ready Josh?"

"I suppose."

"You gonna take off your clothes and join me, or what?"

"Yeah, okay."

As I undressed I took particular delight in watching my sister strip, until we were soon reduced to just our underwear, but just as we began pushing down our respective garments Karen stopped.

"Oh, shit!"

"What is it?"

"Nothing, just turn away a minute."

"Turn away, why, what is it that you don't want me to see?"

Not wanting to cause any hostility between us I did as I was told, and spent my time inspecting the grout around the tiles on the wall, and after about a minute I heard the toilet flush, which is when Karen said that I could turn back around.

"If you had to pee Karen, you could've just asked me to leave."

"But I didn't have to pee. I had to, ah, remove my tampon."

"Tampon?"

"Now, you do know what a tampon is, don't you Josh?"

"Well sure, I've seen commercials on television. It's for woman stuff, like you mentioned. But, you said that you had to remove it. So, umm, where does it go exactly?"

"In here."

"You mean it fits... inside you?"

"Well where else would it go?"

"I don't know, I mean the commercials don't really say. Does it hurt to put it in Karen?"

"No, and don't be silly Josh, I hardly know it's there most of the time, like just now when I almost forgot to take it out."

I leaned down so I could look even closer, as I tried to see this other mysterious hole where I knew that a man's penis was suppose to go, and Karen helped me by leaning back against the bathroom wall while pulling the two folds of her pussy lips apart with her hands.

"So, can you see it Josh?"

By getting down on my knees and placing my head between my sister's legs I could just barely make out a dark hole, slightly bigger than my finger, and surrounded by moist pink skin which led further into her body.

"That's so cool, and it doesn't hurt to open yourself like that?"

"No, I'm okay, and anyway it has to stretch if a guy is suppose to put his thingy in there."

"But it's so small. No, there's just no way a guy could fit."

"Sure it will... I mean, won't it?"

"Well, how big is a tampon?"

"Umm, about the size of a finger I guess."

Karen seemed to grow worried with my general observation, as if maybe there was something wrong with her body, so I looked at the index finger of my right hand, and then back at my sister's pussy as she continued to hold it open for me with her legs far apart.

After wetting my finger in my mouth I moved between the folds of her pussy and probed around the rim of the hole revealed there, which made her tremble a little, and I smiled when she began to moan as she had a week ago.

"Ummm, oh Josh, that feels so nice."

"And the tampon just slides in?"

"Yes."

"Can I?"

"What, put a tampon in me?"

"Well, no, I mean can I put a finger in you?"

"Umm, I guess so. Go ahead and try it."

"It looks tight Karen."

"It's okay, and it goes in pretty far I think so don't worry about hurting me."

I popped my middle finger into the hole and slowly pushed, and I became simply amazed as I bored deeper and deeper into her wet interior, until I had my whole hand pushed right up against the tight skin of her hot little pussy.

"Oh Josh that's it, harder, and keep going!"

"Are you sure Karen, I mean I don't want to hurt you?"

"Well you had at least one in me this morning, or didn't you know that?"

"So that's why my fingers were so wet! I was wondering about that."

With increased confidence I twisted my finger sideways and moved it in and out of the hole above me, from where I remained kneeling in front of my sister, but Karen slowly began sinking to the floor even while I continued fucking her with my finger.

I tried to go deeper still, so that loose secretions now flooded out over my fingers, making us both very wet, and when she came in a fiery stream of energy she would grab hold of my hand and forcibly hold it to her pussy until the last of her orgasm had faded away.

"FUCK! JUST HOLD IT JOSH!"

"I will, and by the way, that's in return for you helping me out this morning."

"Thank you Josh, and, I love you. I forgot to say that earlier."

"Oh, that's alright. We both know, don't we?"

"Yes."

While Karen got in the tub I stripped out of my underwear, which I allowed to drop to the floor just outside, and almost immediately my sister's eyes dropped down as well, to my erect cock which appeared to be trying to close the gap between us, by extending straight out towards her beautifully naked body.

"There's not as much room in here as we thought Josh. One of us will have to sit in the other's lap."

"Well I'm not sitting in your lap Karen, I'm too big for you."

"You're not that much bigger than me. But okay, I'll sit in your lap."

"All right then."

"OH, if I sit in your lap will I end up hurting you?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well, your cock. If I sit on it will it break?"

"No, it bends, I'm flexible. You're not mad then?"

"Mad, why, because you're hard?"

"Yeah."

"Josh, I'd only be mad if you weren't hard. Now get in the tub."

I did as my sister requested and stepped into the blue porcelain tub, and right up against her as the space available inside was somewhat limited, meaning my cock was now pressed rather tightly against her leg.

"OOPS, jeez, I'm sorry Karen!"

"Don't worry about it. At least now I have something to hang the soap from."

"HA HA, you're cute Karen."

"Well Mom always says so."

I looked once more over my sister's naked body, tight against mine as it was, and I'm sure my eyes betrayed my growing desire for her, before I turned and lowered myself down into the warm sudsy water below.

After I had taken a seat on the tub's shiny surface, allowing the foam and bubbles to almost hide my body completely, Karen turned, eased herself down, and slid into place on top of me.

My cock didn't have to bend after all it turns out, it stood straight up behind my sister's back, and with so much heat radiating over the both of us we soon settled into the water very comfortably.

"Can you wash my back and shoulders for me Josh?"

"Well, sure, I suppose."

I took hold of a sponge and began to slowly wash and massage my sister's body, making sure to move over her neck and shoulders, before going down the center of her spine to the bare beginnings of her cute little behind, where it was between my legs.

"Karen, can I wash your front too?"

"Umm, okay. But don't press too hard. Be gentle."

"Aren't I always?"

I ran the sponge several times over and around each of my sister's still developing breasts, but then I deliberately dropped the sponge in the water and continued on with just the palms of both my hands.

"Now, how did I know you were going to do that?"

"You're psychic I guess Karen."

"Ah ha, that's just what it is."

It seemed just so peaceful that after awhile we almost fell asleep, as we both lay there in the surrounding heat, but suddenly a knock on the door would bring the both of us around pretty quick, as Shelly made her presence known.

"Who's in there?"

Karen and I remained hushed as we were unsure about which of us should speak up, until Shelly knocked a second time, harder than before, and bellowed even louder.

"Ah, I'm taking a bath."

"Is that you Karen?"

"Yeah, it's just me in here."

"Well it better be just you in there. Mom would kill you if she caught you sneaking boyfriends into the tub with you."

"What do you want Shelly?"

"Open up a second, I gotta use the bathroom."

"Can't you use the one downstairs?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You know why. Now open up."

Suddenly, and for some reason which was unknown only to me, Karen was rising, and sliding back the frosted glass panel that closed off the tub from the rest of the bathroom, even while I tried to pull her back down into the water.

Of course I wanted to stop her but I couldn't say anything, and it was much too late anyway, though Karen did have enough sense to drop a towel over my clothes where they lay on the floor, to hide them.

The main bathroom door was swinging open soon after, while Karen was once more and very quickly closing the sliding glass one, before lowering herself back down and again on top of me.

"Thanks Karen."

"No problem Shelly."

"I normally wouldn't have bothered you, but, I'm pretty sure there aren't any tampons in the downstairs bathroom."

"No, I know, go ahead."

"Your cycle runs pretty much on time with mine doesn't it, so you must be having your period too?"

"Umm, yeah, it started this morning. Kind of light though."

"You jumped back into that water pretty quick. You sure you don't have a guy in there with you?"

"No. Of course not. It's just cold out there."

"Maybe I should check anyway."

"Don't you dare!"

"What, I've seen you naked before. Why so shy now?"

"I'm not shy. I'm just private."

"Sure, look, whatever. I certainly remember what it was like at your age, everything still growing on me, and out of proportion. Christ, what a game today Karen."

"Did you win?"

"Barely, but you wouldn't believe this itch I got. I wonder if that yeast infection is returning?"

I almost broke out laughing as did Karen, who had turned around to face me and now had to put a hand over her mouth and mine to keep us both from roaring out loud, and to keep us from being discovered.

"You had one, didn't you Karen?"

"What, I did not!"

"Yes you did. Just last month wasn't it?"

Karen wasn't grinning anymore, and I had to fight really hard not to laugh and break the silence this time, but Karen deliberately elbowed me in the ribs, making me blow out the lung full of air I was holding.

"What's that, did you say something Karen?"

"Just ah, did you find the tampons?"

"Yeah, I'm inserting one now. Gotta love these new plastic applicators, they make it just so easy to slide one in. Seems everything's becoming plastic now. My friend has one of those vibrators, said she'd let me borrow it one of these days. It's mostly plastic."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah. Apparently you have to be careful with it though, or you'll end up popping your own cherry like she did. Imagine Karen, losing your virginity to a piece of plastic."

"That's gross."

"Well, she says it's a very nicely shaped piece of plastic, and better than most guys. But still, you should wait until you meet someone! You still alive in there Karen?"

Suddenly the glass panel was sliding open, but it was slow enough that I had time to take one deep breath before I sank down into the warm water below my sister, and below the bubbles, where I would stay until Shelly was gone.

"Something wrong?"

"No, I'm fine."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.