Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

In the days that followed my little eye opening adventures with Karen and Melanie, I was surprised to find that things in general hadn't really changed for me all that much, and that life pretty much went on as always.

I still ogled the girls at school, and in fact I found myself staring even harder at their blossoming bosoms, which were kept hidden and yet oh so tightly wrapped under their pretty blouses and shirts.

I wouldn't see Melanie for quite sometime, but I was searching around for one of my books one ordinary evening, when I found my sister laying out on her bed and looking through the exact book that I had been searching for.

I would end up laying down on the bed next to her so that we both could use it, as it was common enough for us to study together anyway, and yet things now felt different between us, or at least for me.

The both of us were doing our homework for the next day, and while I was honestly trying to concentrate on the page open in front of me, my eyes kept wandering over to my sister instead.

She was laying on her stomach as I was, so that her small bust was displayed out above my book, and the material of the plaid skirt she was wearing had ridden up enough that I could see almost all of her stocking covered legs.

I could only stare as she reached back to scratch herself, and unintentionally inched up her skirt a little more so that I could just see where the stockings ended and her white panties began.

"How did you like the Mexican food we had for dinner Josh, and you're looking at me, aren't you?"

"Hmm, oh, jeez, I'm sorry Karen."

"But you've already seen me naked, so, where's the big mystery?"

"It's just, oh I don't know, forget about it."

"No, tell me Josh."

"Well, it's just that you're so pretty Karen, but I really am sorry. Honest."

Karen smiled a little, though sheepishly, before returning to the book in front of her, so I at least made an attempt to do the same, and we both remained that way for another minute, quite silent, pretending to be interested in doing our homework.

"So, how long have you been having erections anyway?"

"Umm, about a year maybe."

"Does talking about this make you uncomfortable Josh?"

"A little. But, if you want to."

"When, or where, did it first happen?"

"Well, if I tell, do you promise not to be mad?"

"You know I won't be mad Josh. What would make you think that I would?"

I braved the silence for another minute as I thought about what had happened so long ago in my sister's bed as she slept, but from somewhere deep inside I did find the courage to reveal my most darkest of secrets.

"It was in your bed. I woke up early and realized what had happened. I was still all swollen, and we were pretty close so that it was actually touching up against you. I didn't want it to happen, it just sort of did. I'm sorry."

"Oh Josh, were you scared?"

"Of what you would say if you woke up and found what I had done, yeah. I didn't know if you'd hate me or what."

"I don't remember ever finding anything. You should have woke me."

"Why, so you could have screamed at me?"

"No, but we still should have at least talked about it. Is that why you stopped coming to my bed at night?"

"Yeah. I guess Mom was right when she had told us to stop. She knew guys go through changes."

"Well, so do girls."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, you saw yesterday. Plus there's things that happen inside too, you know, becoming a woman stuff."

"Actually, I don't know. Is that why you stopped coming to my bed Karen?"

"Yeah. When I started bleeding."

"Bleeding, are you okay?"

"Oh yeah. It's just my period."

"It's normal?"

"When a girl begins her period it means that she's ready to start having babies."

"You mean, you're ready to have a baby?"

"Well, my body is I guess. My period happens once a month whether I like it or not. It takes a couple of days, I bleed a little, it's no big deal most of the time."

"Is that why girls spend so much time in the washroom Karen?"

"Yeah, I suppose that's part of it."

"Is talking about this making you uncomfortable?"

"No, not really. Do you know much about periods and menstrual cycles Josh?"

"Menstrual what?"

"A woman's cycle. It just describes what happens every month as her body develops an egg, and then if it goes unfertilized, releases it. That ends the cycle, which is why they call it her period, get it?"

"Yeah, I guess so."

"They're going to be teaching this in Biology and Sex Education soon anyway, so I'm just giving you a heads up."

"Are you okay with what we did before Karen?"

"I guess. You didn't like being with me, did you Josh?"

"No, I mean, sure, I liked being with you. It's not that. I was just wondering if you were okay with me seeing and touching you. You're not mad are you?"

Karen closed my book in front of her thereby ending whatever it was she had been researching, before rolling onto her side to face me so that now all of her attention was focused on our little discussion.

I became very warm again while waiting for her answer, and not just because she was looking straight back at me, but I think it was mainly due to the fact that I could once again see at least part way down the front of the low cut blouse she was wearing.

"No, I'm not mad. I got to see you too after all."

"But, you're so pretty, and I'm nothing special."

"You are to me Josh."

"Just as your brother you mean."

"Sure, you're my brother, but I think it's something more than that. You were so gentle with me before, and you didn't pressure me into doing anything that I didn't want to do. I felt really comfortable with you Josh, thank you. Did you mean it just now when you said I was pretty?"

"No."

"Oh. Well, why would you, you're my brother so..."

"I actually think you're quite beautiful."

Karen's smile grew by leaps and bounds, and after a second she leaned over and kissed me. It was just a tiny peck on the cheek, and quick, but it was still nice, and suddenly I found myself smiling as well.

"Well, you didn't have to do that Karen."

"I know, but I wanted to. Why, you didn't like it?"

"Umm, as a matter of fact, I did."

"And, did you like touching me before?"

"Yes. Your skin is so soft."

"But, you probably liked touching Melanie more, because she's not me, she's not your sister. Right?"

"No, that's not true. In fact, I was more comfortable being with you than her. Having you near me made me feel better, and more relaxed for some reason. I guess because we always do everything together. I would have been much more nervous if I was alone with Melanie."

Karen smiled once more before rolling onto her stomach, thereby moving closer to me, and so that we both now faced the headboard of her bed, but with not much more to say we both fell silent for another spell.

"Did you like kissing Melanie before?"

"Well, yeah. But I could tell that it bothered you, so if you don't want me to do anything with her anymore then I won't."

"No, it's not that."

'Well, then what is it?"

"Josh, can I kiss you again?"

"You mean like you did a minute ago, on my cheek?"

"No, like boys and girls are suppose to, on the lips. I've never kissed a boy before, and I just want to try it. You know, if you want to. No pressure. I'll understand if you say no."

Not another word would be spoken by either of us for at least a minute, though after looking at my sister's lips I quickly nodded a yes, and after wetting mine a little we both began to move towards one another where we lay on the bed.

Slowly we drew together, and so closed the distance between us, until I could feel a tingling sensation caused by my sister's exhaled breath falling against my face, as well as the heat from her body as it washed over mine.

Our noses soon brushed past one another as well, and I'm almost sure that I now picked up on a faint scent of the enchiladas that we had enjoyed for dinner, but I had little time to ponder as our lips finally formed together into one.

It felt nothing like the previous kiss, this was much more wonderful, as colors and sounds that I could see and hear suddenly seemed to become brilliantly vivid and alive. In fact everything seemed much clearer and stronger, including my growing emotions for the girl laying beside me, my sister.

I wanted to tell her how I now felt, how I had somehow been changed, to let her know that I was falling madly in love with her, and so as Karen and I broke our enchanting kiss I opened my lips to say exactly what it was I was thinking.

"Umm, Karen?"

"Yes Josh?"

"Can I put my tongue in your mouth?"

I could feel myself openly flinch as I said it, and before my sister could respond I lowered and buried my face in the pillow, but after a short time of no obvious response I lifted back up and looked over to find Karen smiling at me.

I thought she would either laugh out loud or smack me, or even possibly do both, but after rolling her eyes just once I was amazed when she said okay, and suddenly there we both were with our mouths pressed together once more, only this time with tongues protruding out.

Our saliva soon ran heavy and mixed together as we moved around inside of each other's mouth, and this time I think that I actually did get a taste of those enchiladas from dinner. But I didn't mind, and we therefore stayed together for quite some time.

"That was nice Josh. Thank you."

"No, thank you Karen."

"Do you suppose that it's okay for brothers and sisters to kiss like that?"

"Well, we're just learning different stuff together, that's all. So it should be okay Karen."

Karen and I smiled at one another for some time afterwards until slowly our attention was returned to the books in front of us, though I didn't believe for a second that either of us were interested in homework anymore.

"You know, you're the first guy that I've ever let see me naked, and twice I suppose."

"Don't forget that one time years ago. Not that you had much to show me then. Your chest was as flat as a pancake."

"Oh, like you had something to brag about. You were hung alright, like a dead man."

"Well, I couldn't help that. I guess we've both changed a little since then."

"A little is right."

"I don't know, I think my cock is a nice size."

"Well, it looked alright to me, but that's not what I'm actually talking about Josh."

"Oh. Do you mean your breasts? Why are you so worried about the size of them all the time. You're still growing, aren't you?"

"I just wish it would hurry up and happen like it did with Shelly and Christine. Most of my friends at school have also matured by now."

"Well, Melanie hasn't."

"No, and thank God, or else I would lock myself in my room where no one could ever see me again. Do you find this weird?"

"What's that?"

"I don't know, I just never thought I'd ever find myself talking to you about my breasts."

"But we talk about everything else that's bothering us, so why not this. Do you find it weird?"

"I'm not sure. But I guess not."

"Well then, on a related topic, did you try it anymore, what Melanie suggested. You know, making yourself happy?"

"I tried, but it didn't work. I don't like touching myself down there too much. It feels wrong, and almost dirty."

"Well, it isn't. Now what I did, when I touched you, that was wrong. I'm your brother, I'm not suppose to want to touch you. You're my sister."

"I suppose."

Once more we both fell silent and seemed to go back to the books in front of us, but it wouldn't be a scarce minute later when Karen stood up so she could close her door, and after doing so she turned and looked straight at me.

"But, you want to touch me again, right, is that what you're saying?"

"Well, I guess so. Yeah."

Karen was suddenly reaching up underneath her skirt, and then just as quickly inching down her panties, bright yellow this time, which dropped down around her ankles so she could step out of them.

"I didn't think you would want to be with me. You know, without Melanie around."

"Why, you're just as beautiful as she is, and even more so I think. But are you sure Karen, I mean if you don't want to do this?"

"Well, we've already done it once, err, twice I mean."

"Three times, yeah, but I thought it would just be that one time, or two times, or whatever, I mean I didn't know we were going to be this way around each other from now on."

"And what way is that?"

"You know, the naked way. What if Mom or someone else comes in here and sees us like this?"

"Relax, I'm going to leave my skirt on, okay, just in case. But you can put your hands on me again if you want."

The panties, along with two rolled up stockings my sister would also remove were placed in her laundry hamper beneath the bed before she was once more laying on her belly beside me, and while she appeared to immerse herself back in her lessons, I instead began studying her.

She had said it was okay so I reached out my hand for the bottom hem of the skirt she had left on, and for a second my fingers actually brushed along her smooth bare skin before I slowly lifted up on the material as she lay there.

My heart started beating faster and faster as her skirt rose higher and higher into the air, so with her naked body now exposed right in front of me I looked down, where I instantly fell in love with my sister's bum.

I looked over her admiringly and with great fascination, and I would touch Karen there as she had asked me to, quite slowly and gently, brushing my hand over her seemingly undisturbed and perfect alabaster skin, almost as if petting her, inciting her to moan with approval and lower her head to the pillow below.

"Umm, that feels nice."

My sister would open her legs a little but remain basically laying on her belly, with her skirt now collected above her waist, and I was quite surprised to see her pussy so clearly displayed before me.

With a single finger I traced down the seam created between both of her swelled pussy lips, before applying a little pressure with my whole hand, rubbing her as I had before.

"Oh Josh, you're so good to me."

"Anytime you want Karen, I'll do this for you forever if you ask me."

"Ummm... FOREVER."

Karen seemed to be almost in Heaven as I stroked my hand softly over her body, though I was of course feeling a little uncomfortable myself with things getting kind of hard on me, and Karen noticed when I shifted my weight so I could adjust myself.

"You hard again Josh?"

"Yeah, I suppose."

"I thought you said you look at me differently than other girls?"

"Well, not any more, obviously."

Karen tried to suppress a small laugh as she lay there and we both smiled while I continued to pleasure her, though she would soon turn over for me, so I now wondered if I was being given the freedom to explore the top half of her body as well.

It was something I had yet to do so I was almost scared, but slowly I moved my hand over her flush and flat tummy, then up under the blouse she was wearing, till I felt the beginnings of the gentle flowing curves that were her breasts.

"Is this okay Karen, do you want me to stop?"

"No, you're doing alright, but be honest Josh, do you like them?"

"Very much, they're beautiful."

My sister's breasts, as small as they were, fit perfectly in the palm of my hand, which I drifted slowly around in circles, making her nipples stiffen and grow in size, and this time Karen couldn't hold her feelings in and moaned quite loudly.

"Oh Josh, this can't be wrong. Can it?"

"I don't think so, no."

"My nipples are really sensitive."

"Are they?"

"Touch them again, just one more time. Please?"

My sister would have to fight to restrain herself, and ended up chewing on her lower lip while I caressed the skin of her lovely little body, by moving my finger tips back and forth across each of her elongated nipples.

"Your breasts are so soft Karen. What size are you anyway?"

"What, you mean my bra size? I wear an A cup when I use one, which isn't too often, just to school. Why?"

"No reason, just curious, I don't know anything about sizes."

"Well, I'm a thirty-two A, which means my bust measures thirty-two inches around my back, and I can fill out an A cup bra, though just barely. They're small compared to Shelly and Christine. I think Shelly is a C if I remember right, a full C now, and Christine is a D. She's huge, isn't she?"

"The Goodyear Blimp is small compared to Christine. I think your breasts are just perfect."

"Yeah well, thanks, that's nice of you to say, but you haven't seen either of them naked before. If you saw Christine's breasts you probably wouldn't want to look at mine anymore."

"Oh, that's not true."

I smiled with my recent memories as I continued to caress and touch Karen's gentle little body, which included a secret that I had promised never to reveal, when I had seen Christine naked.

"The only reason I wear a bra at all is because my nipples are so huge. It's embarrassing at school."

I continued to fondle and caress my sister's mild curves while the hand she had closest to me slowly worked its way down the material on the front of my jeans, until it came to rest over the very noticeable bump I was showing below.

"And, what size are you Josh?"

"I don't know. I never thought to measure it."

While my sister's palm remained over my now throbbing erection, and moving slowly against it, I wound my way back down again, over her perfectly flat belly, before finally going between her legs.

Karen did seem much more at ease than before as she laid there and quickly made herself open for me now, so after removing and wetting my fingers in my mouth, I as delicately as possible placed them over her puffed up pussy lips.

My sister suddenly hissed through clenched teeth, and her back almost arched off the bed while I moved against her fresh pliable skin, as she squirmed and wriggled about on her bed.

"Oh Josh, that feels so good, and so right!"

Her own juice began to flow now and added to the slippery blend adorning her pussy, as it mixed with my saliva to form a sumptuous pool that drenched and lathered the small amount of fur she had there.

"Oh Josh, ummm, no wait, stop!"

"What is it, did I do something wrong?"

"No, it's just that I don't want to have to do yet another wash later. There's a towel underneath the bed, hand it up to me will you, please."

I felt beneath the bed for the towel and found it, then Karen lifted herself up a little while I ran it under her bum, and when it seemed to be positioned just right she settled back down and spread her legs once more.

"There, no mess this time. Go ahead Josh."

"So, you expected for us to do this again."

"I thought we might, or, at least hoped."

I smiled an understanding but instead of just returning my hands to her I inched down the bed and moved my entire body between her legs, so that I could lay down comfortably while I embraced and caressed her creamy skin.

Karen lifted her knees high in the air on each side to give me better access, which made things really warm with her heat and smell pouring over me, and while I patted my sister's furry little pussy with my hand she edged up onto her elbows so she could watch what I was doing.

"Do you remember when we did this years ago Karen, and I touched you here?"

"Yeah, a little bit anyway. It seems to me that we wasted a lot of time in between."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.