Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 27

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 27 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Karen and I have always assumed that our Mom and Dad were going to find out the truth. Either by walking in and finding us together, or from someone who knows. It just seemed inevitable, and no matter how careful we proved.

Though when the end came and the relationship between my sister and I was brought to light, the actual betrayer was someone I never would have expected.

Of course there were many who knew by then, but all of them had good reasons not to tell, and even a few had dark secrets of their own.

If you think about it, Melanie was the reason why my sister and I became interested in one another in the first place, as she acted almost like a catalyst and incited us to start doing things together. And while the two of them weren't getting along all that well lately, I didn't believe Melanie could knowingly risk the future the three of us had mapped out together.

Melanie has always carried somewhat of a fascination for her own brother as well. Though nothing ever developed between them as his interests apparently lay elsewhere, and there was certainly no danger of him divulging our secret affair as he was involved in much the same way with his mom.

Both Tina and Rita are very good friends of Karen, as Jennifer is with Cindy, and I hoped that all three could be trusted to keep our secret. Plus I had been with each of them sexually at one time or another. Though if that made them honor bound I wasn't quite sure, but with Rita pregnant I at least assumed her thoughts to be elsewhere.

Tracie, however, never did care for the relationship between my sister and I, and had threatened to tell on us once before. Though since she had moved away I believed there was little chance of that. And she had even admitted to having open sex with her own brother. Or at least as far as giving oral.

Then there are my other two sisters, Christine and Shelly, who I had been having sex with before they left for college. And while neither had called home in awhile, which left me to wonder how they now felt about me, I still had faith that they would keep the love Karen and I held for one another a secret.

Last, there's also Todd, my best friend and the one I trust the most around Melanie and my sister. Though Karen had said that she didn't want to see him anymore, which was going to cause some problems, but I was sure it was nothing that couldn't be worked out.

I mean, I certainly wasn't worried about anything, and so as I unknowingly awoke from the last night that my sister and I were to share my bed together, I just laid there and dreamed about the next time we could get a whole weekend to ourselves.

Karen was still asleep beside me, on her side and turned away, and in the morning light I could see how her long blonde hair cascaded down her back and over her naked shoulders. I was amazed that there could be such beauty in life, and that I was allowed to share in it. Though as I reached out a hand to touch her I stopped, as I remembered that what my sister and I were doing is considered quite wrong by most, and for not the first time I wondered how much hurt I was causing her. Or the both of us for that matter.

So instead of waking Karen I just laid there, watching as the sun crept higher into the sky, and until Melanie made her appearance. Who wiped the sleep from the corner of one of her eyes as she looked in at Karen and I.

"Hey, Melanie."

"Hey. Is Karen still asleep?"

"Yeah."

"Okay, I'll keep it down. But you weren't there when I woke up this morning again, and that's like twice now."

"I know, and I'm sorry. It's a small bed, so Karen and I came back here after you and Todd passed out."

I wasn't sure if Melanie was really all that mad or not, as she slowly sauntered towards the bed, but it apparently wasn't enough to prevent her from pulling open the blankets and making herself comfortable on top of me.

Which meant that I now had two very beautiful and very naked girls in the bed. One of whom was still asleep on my right, while the other straddled me at the waist after having taken my hard cock into her thin body, and so that the red hair of her pussy intertwined with my own dark curls and helped to hide my erection completely.

"So, you're not mad then?"

"A little. But how can I stay mad at the man who's going to be the father of my baby. And who's going to be a boxer by the looks of things."

Melanie rubbed over my arms and shoulders with her hands as she sat there on top of me, before she leaned down to kiss my neck and chest, where I was starting to grow more and more hair lately.

"Karen is right, you are starting to get bigger since you started lifting weights."

"Well, I had to. I was getting ready to fight your brother again. Which might be today, according to you."

"No, I wouldn't count on Scott starting something. Though I still don't want him seeing me if he comes over. And anyway, you sure gave Todd a good scare yesterday. I mean, did you see the look on his face?"

"Umm, where is Todd anyway?"

"I don't know, downstairs in the kitchen. Getting something to eat or in the shower maybe. Who cares really. I mean, he barely touched me when we woke up this morning, and I think the only reason he did was because he thought I was Karen. You know, before he opened his eyes. So, I'm sorry, but I don't really want to see him anymore."

"Well, I certainly don't have any problem with that, with you pregnant and all. And Karen said pretty much the same thing to me last night."

"Oh. Well good. So it's back to just the three of us again. And you're right, I have the baby to think about now."

With Melanie now carrying my child I was naturally beginning to feel a little possessive. Which meant that I didn't want her having any kind of relations with anyone else ever again. Or at least with other men, and that went double for Karen.

But Melanie's delicate condition didn't keep me from wanting to make love to her, and it was all the better since we no longer had to feel the restriction of a tight condom between us. Unlike my sister, who I could get pregnant in a heartbeat if we were to try this, and who remained peacefully asleep beside me while Melanie used her knees to slide up and down on the shaft of my cock beneath her.

Making love to a woman with child is also a particular turn on for me, and while Melanie's belly was still perfectly flat, I did take great pleasure in placing one of my hands there. And she knew that, as she stopped her movement and used her stomach muscles to push out towards me.

"Your baby is inside me, Josh."

"Yes. And so am I."

"I know, I can feel every thick inch of you. And you're so hard."

"Well, that's because I love you so much. And, I'm sorry if I don't say that enough to you, or if I can't find the right words to express how I feel most of the time."

"That's okay. I know you love me, and Karen too."

With Melanie above me and both her breasts so close to my face, I was able to fasten to one of her nipples quite easily. And once again she stopped her repeated up and down movements, and just let me chew away on her as she sat there.

"I'm not too heavy for you, am I Josh?"

"You're not even showing yet, Melanie, so get real. And what do you weigh exactly, ninety pounds I'm guessing?"

"Close, but I'm not telling. And I guess that'll change soon when I do start to show."

"Well you'll still be beautiful to me, Melanie."

"Thank you, you're sweet. Or am I? My breast milk I mean."

"Yeah, well, I was just checking that. But I didn't find anything."

"I'm not producing yet, I know. Cause I tried feeding my little brother again last night, and for close to an hour. But still nothing. And are you suppose to suck on just the nipple, or what?"

"Well, whatever works I guess. I mean, I've only done it once before, and so I'm no expert."

"Who with, another conquest one of yours?"

"A friend of Shelly, yeah. But I seem to remember that I fit most of her dark raised area in my mouth. You know, like you have. Though yours are smaller."

"You mean, her areola? Cause I think that grows when you're pregnant."

"Yeah, probably, but your mom still doesn't know that you're pregnant?"

"No. I'll call and tell her once she and Scott are settled at their new place. And I'm actually gonna miss them now. I mean, we seem to be a little closer since mom had the baby."

"She doesn't mind you trying to nurse him then?"

"No, of course not. And, she even let me try from her for a little while."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom breast fed me last night. You know, just so I could see what it tastes like. Which means she's probably letting Scott, though I didn't ask."

"So, how did that happen, did she just offer you?"

"Well, yeah. she looked uncomfortable after putting the baby down for a nap. He didn't take enough I guess, and mom was still all swollen and literally dripping, cause I saw a stain on her sweater. And the next thing I knew she was pulling it down and I had my head in her lap."

"So, what are her breasts like now?"

"Huge. I mean, you wouldn't believe it. And I could barely get her areola into my mouth, which is why I asked when I saw you trying to suck on just my little tit."

"Well, I'm use to Karen's cannon like nipples, I guess."

Melanie used her hips to pivot her body and grind her pussy into me, and with the bed moving a little it didn't take too long for Karen to come around. Who as I watched, stretched both her arms and legs as she turned over, and took a place tight at my side after recognizing what Melanie and I were doing.

And there she stayed, with her nose pressed right into my neck as she appeared to want nothing more than to go back to sleep. Though she did run a hand through the hairs on my chest, before moving up one side of Melanie and over both of her breasts

"Hey girlfriend. Got milk?"

"Ha, ha, funny, Karen."

"Well, did you sleep well last night?"

"Sure, I slept just fine. Though, I don't know how many more times I can stand to wake up and not find Josh there."

"He loves you though. And you do know that, right?"

"Yes, I know. And after all, he gave me the baby I wanted."

My sister must have felt like she was being teased as she slowly moved to where she could bury her face in the soft skin of my armpit. Though she didn't stay there for too long either, as she was soon kissing her way up the arm I had wrapped around her and towards her intended goal.

Karen already knew the love I held for her in my heart, as I had sworn to do anything she ever asked of me. But I could see she was quite delighted to hear it again when I said so, and just before our lips came solidly together. And before Melanie made amends of sorts and leaned down to kiss her as well.

"Sorry, girlfriend."

"I know, Mel, don't worry about it."

"So, what does that make us, Karen, if we're both sworn to the same man? His bitches?"

"Well, the way I figure, Josh is like our Alpha Male. You know, like how wolves live in the wild. Cause he's strong, and he watches over us. Plus he breeds with us, and gives us whatever we want or need."

"Except, he can't breed with you. Make babies I mean."

"No, or at least not as far as we know. So that'll be your job, Melanie. Or at least for now."

So the two girls could share, Melanie came off me and moved aside, and so Karen could take her place. Who proved more than eager to do so as she quickly climbed on top of me and gripped my slicked up cock in her hand, and started to sink down without a thought that this was wrong. Until the two of us looked to the night stand beside the bed, where there were no condoms in sight.

"What's wrong with you two?"

"We, kind of ran out of condoms yesterday."

"Oh. Well, once shouldn't matter. Right?"

Karen looked down to where I was underneath her, and with much the same question that Melanie had just asked in her eyes. But after a few seconds deliberation, or maybe just because she grew tired of kneeling above me, my sister continued her slow slide down the greater length of my cock. Until I was fully inside her, and so that she sat as Melanie had been positioned moments before.

"You'll warn me if you come anywhere close, right josh?"

"Yes, okay, Karen."

I lifted up my legs as sort of a back support for Karen, while she came forward and began to hump our two bodies together, and while Melanie moved to where she could straddle my face. But with the smell and taste of Melanie's hot cunt, as well as the feel of Karen's own tight body, it didn't take too long before I was begging to be let up. And as a result I felt like apologizing to Karen. Though whether for almost cumming inside her or for not at all I wasn't sure.

Both girls offered to finish me off, but I declined there kind offer and said that I wasn't ready for any kind of completion yet, and that all I needed was a little rest. Of course I also wanted to watch the two of them together, and I was granted my wish as Karen pushed Melanie down into the mattress and moved atop of her.

Sixty-nine came quite natural to the pair of best friends, and I stroked off beside them while I watched. But it didn't take too long before they were turning around to kiss one another, and in the process Karen's long blonde hair spilled down and seemed to flow directly into Melanie's red mane. Which made the two girls appear joined and so that the different colors formed something new, and alive. And so while they each moaned heavily into the other's mouth, I found my second wind and slowly maneuvered my way through two sets of legs and until I was correctly positioned to take which ever one of them I wanted first.

Which was my sister, as I slid back into her pussy from behind. But I only allowed myself a couple of long thrusts before I pulled out and made adjustment to enter her in a much safer way, and so there could be no risk of getting her pregnant.

Karen had her legs on the outside of Melanie's thighs, and mine were even further out than hers, so I was spread pretty far apart as I drove my cock deep down into her bum. And when both girls cried out together, it seemed like I was piercing them both at the same time. Though as I looked I could see that Melanie's passion had actually been brought on by my sister, who had two fingers knuckle deep inside her, and she was driving them to the same set rhythm that I was using with her.

After another minute though I had to extract those same two fingers so I could fill Melanie with what she really wanted, my cock. But Karen's hand remained nearby as she rubbed lightly over her friend's scarlet furred mound, and the small barb of her erect clit hidden below. And while I couldn't see from where I was above, Melanie must have been doing much the same to Karen, as she came in a shower of energy while I did nothing more than rub her back and caress her thighs with my hands.

Melanie came next, and I have never seen the two girls kiss more intensely before than they did just then, as their lips remained locked throughout. But I did convince them to pull apart after awhile as I ripped myself from Melanie's suctioning pussy when it became my time, and so that I stood above the kneeling pair while I whacked off above their open and waiting mouths.

The three of us climbed back into bed and remained huddled together for awhile longer after that, before I decided to get up, and as soon as I threw open the sheets the girls were complaining about the cold. Though once I was out I made sure to put the blankets back, and by then Karen and Melanie had moved tight together themselves, in order to stay warm and keep each other company in my absence.

Which made me want to climb right back into bed. But I wanted to check the time and see what Todd was up to. Which turned out to be a shower, as I heard the water running when I walked by the washroom. And after looking at the clock downstairs I realized it was getting late already. Mom and Dad were expected back just before supper, which meant Melanie and Todd had to be out of here before then, and the place had to be sanitized from top to bottom.

I sort of stunk myself I realized, though I could certainly wait for Todd to finish up, and he and I were definitely going to have a little chat before he left this morning. I had to tell him not to see my sister anymore, and that it would be best for all concerned if he stopped coming around. I still wanted to be his friend of course, but neither of the girls wanted him included as part of our intimate relationship anymore.

And since it was a beautiful day I decided to step outside and wait, get a breath of fresh air and have a good look around. Which I regretted almost immediately, as a black sedan pulled up to the curb in front of the house and an all too familiar face proceeded to exit and head over my way.

"Ah, hey, Scott."

"Josh. Is my sister over here?"

"Yeah. She's upstairs."

"Asleep?"

"Well, no. But I don't think she wants to see you this morning."

"Oh, okay. Listen, can I speak with you a minute?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

"Well, I'm sorry for what happened last time. I can get a little hot tempered."

"Yeah, I noticed. But is this leading up to something? I mean, what did you want?"

"Well, just to say that I'm sorry. And, to ask you a favor."

"Oh, and what's that?"

"I want you to look after my sister for me. Mom and I are moving, as Melanie probably already told you, and I want to know that she'll be alright."

"Sure. But, you're not mad at me then?"

"For what?"

"Well, you know, for being with her. And in your house that time."

"No. Cause I certainly know what it's like, to be in love with someone."

"Yeah, I know about you and your mom, Scott."

"And, just like I know about you and your sister. But that's cool. It makes us almost like brothers. Or at least in a way."

Scott's words certainly did sound genuine and so for the first time since he had walked up I began to let my defenses down, and my heart beat started a slow return towards normal levels.

"So, you didn't come here to fight?"

"No."

"Well, then, can I ask you a question, Scott?"

"Sure."

"Why haven't you ever tried anything with Melanie? Not that I mind, but she's beautiful, and she would have let you, in case you didn't know."

"Yeah, I knew. She use to deliberately walk into me when she was just starting to sport breasts. So I could get a feel of them. And she was always dressing in these skimpy night shirts. To make me horny enough to jump her I guess."

"But, you didn't?"

"Well, no. Cause I was already with mom by then, and the age difference between my sister and I is a few years more than you and your sister. So I just wasn't interested. And I mean, why go for some someone who's just developing, when I can have someone who is mature, and experienced. My mom's a looker you know."

"Yeah, I suppose."

"And she's making milk now, so she's like really hot. And horny. She says she wants another baby from me as soon as possible, which I've got no problem with."

"Well, I wish you luck, Scott. You and your mother both."

"And the same with you and your sister, Josh, and my sister of course. Melanie wants a baby too, you know."

"Yeah, I know."

"I saw her trying to nurse my kid. She looked cute with him. So you gonna give her one, or am I gonna have to change my mind about her and do it myself?"

"No, I'll take care of it."

"Good. It's what she needs to be happy. But how do you do it man? Two girls, when I can barely handle just one."

"Well, it's not easy."

"No kidding. Well, I'll be seeing you, Josh. Take care."

With a hand shake, Scott simply turned away and walked back to his car, but even after he had gone I found myself still staring at the vacant spot where he had stood. I was disappointed, because I had spent months preparing to reclaim my pride, only to have him offer me a peace treaty of sorts instead. Though I should probably consider myself lucky, because Scott looked like he had been doing some body building of his own.

But whatever the outcome would have been, I was finally able to brush it off and start back towards the house. With thoughts of the returning conquering hero running through my mind, and while humming Survivor's Eye Of the Tiger from the Rocky pictures.

Besides myself I knew that my sister had meant to speak with Todd before he left this morning, and not much more than that as she didn't want to see him on a sexual bases anymore. Which was just fine by me, as Karen, Melanie and I were having enough trouble staying together without adding a second rogue to the mix. Or Alpha Male, which is what Karen had called me, and what I assume there can only be one of in any family or group.

Karen wasn't even dressed yet when I went outside and so there was a really good chance that she hadn't spoken with Todd. Though as I looked I could see him beating it down the street in the opposite direction, and at a fairly good clip, which meant that my little talk with him was going to have to wait for another day as well. And as long as my sister and I were given enough time to clean everything up and get the smell of sex out of the house before our parents arrived home, then that was good enough for me.

But Karen didn't appear at all interested in cleaning this morning, as she was still under the covers of my bed and well on her way to going back to sleep. That, or she was waiting for me, and so without removing my clothes I climbed back under the blankets, with the idea of having one last fling before we started in on our day. Which is when I first realized that something was wrong.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.