Family Portrait - Cover

Family Portrait

Copyright© 2003 by Robert

Chapter 25

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 25 - This is a story that starts out based on actual events that occured in my life, though as it moves along it will move farther and farther away from what really happened. However, the trailer is real, my sister's best friend Melanie is real, and my sister is most definitely real, as is what the three of us did together when we were so very, very young and naive.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Lesbian   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy  

Before my parents left on their trip, they entrusted me with the keys to the car for emergency use only, and there had been several rules made that were not to be disobeyed.

Such as no parties, or sleep overs, and no staying out past eleven. Of course they neglected to mention that I couldn't sleep with my sister, or have sex with her, which would have made all of their other rules seem rather silly and downright unimportant.

Not that those restrictions weren't going to be broken anyway, such as when Karen and I borrowed the Volvo to go buy the simple necessities that we needed. Like eggs, bread, and of course condoms. Because while they probably wouldn't think so, the basic fact that my sister wasn't going to let me fuck her without one was certainly an emergency to me.

The supermarket wasn't very busy for a Saturday, with just a few people out shopping and most of the aisles empty. But to save on time Karen and I decided to split up, so that we could get home faster and put those condoms to good use.

I met up with her near the bakery, where the fresh smell of bread and sugary treats seemed to be everywhere, and where she was sampling cookies that had been left out on a tray.

"Hey, that'll make you fat you know."

"You just shut up. Cause they're good."

"Well remember, we're on a budget today."

My sister continued to stuff her face anyway, and since there was nobody anywhere near us, I moved to a spot right behind her and to where I could run one of my hands up and under the skirt she was wearing. Which she seemed more than willing to let me do, and she even began to bump and grind her bum into my groin as I kissed the back of her beautiful long neck.

"Careful, Josh. Not in the store."

"Why, no one's looking."

By now I had both my hands under the short skirt in front of me and on my sister's hips, which she was rocking back and forth rather seductively. And while I thought we were safe where we were standing, as I turned around to look behind me I was actually surprised to find a couple of teenagers close to our age looking back at me.

Though thankfully it was no one I recognized. Which didn't mean that they couldn't have been from our school anyway. And as they continued by us with just an awkward sideways glance, I deliberately removed my hands from my sister's body while she continued on with her sexy gyrations. That is, until she noticed them as well, and I got Hell for not warning her when we got back out to the car.

"What is your problem, Josh? I mean, what if they know who we are?"

"No, I don't think they do."

"But what if? I mean, we have to be careful. We can't go showing any affection to one another outside of the house."

"Well, I'm sorry, okay. But I didn't see them until it was too late."

"What, are you blind?"

"No, but most of the time I only have eyes for you."

That seemed to calm my sister a little, but I could easily see on the drive home that the whole situation had left her somewhat flustered, and as soon as we got in the door she retreated up to her room.

Apparently Cindy hadn't left for her friend's place yet, as she was still there, and dressed in just her thin cotton panties. And with her head held high and back arched, her tits seemed to be almost pointing the way.

She had come prancing into the kitchen just as Karen and I were getting in, and she was almost bowled over as Karen went storming by. Though where Cindy was headed dressed like that I couldn't rightly say, and since she wasn't moving very fast I was able to extend an arm around her tiny waist to stop her erratic meandering. Which she didn't mind of course, and so as I sat down at the kitchen table I pulled her into a siting position on my lap.

"What's wrong with Karen?"

"Well, I think she's mad at me for touching her in the store. So I guess I shouldn't have."

"Did someone see?"

"Yeah. And are you gonna get dressed at all today, Cindy?"

"Nope."

"No, I didn't think so, and as long as no one can see, then I guess that's alright."

With Cindy on my knee, I was able to tweak one of her nipples between my forefinger and thumb, and actually roll it very slowly as I cupped the rest of her ample and yet still developing breast. Which she of course delighted in immensely, as she bucked wildly on top of me.

"Stop that. It tickles."

"Well, do you really want me to stop?"

"No, of course not."

"You know, I believe you're growing faster than Karen did. You'll be a full B in no time."

"Good, cause that's what Jennifer is right now."

"Yeah, I noticed. Is your friend still here?"

"No, she's gone home."

Cindy was able to turn herself completely around so that she straddled my waist, and with her short legs dangling on both sides of the chair behind me, my younger sister and I were now able to inspect the insides of each other's mouth. And with no worries of being caught by our parents.

Of course as Cindy and I kissed I was also able to explore the insides of her panties, and with her legs spread wide in a vain attempt to get around me, I quickly had her plugged with two of my fingers while I rubbed over her tiny clit with my thumb. And since I now knew that Jennifer had gone home, which meant that my present choice was down to two girls, or even just one with Karen mad at me, I soon had my little sister up on top of the kitchen table with prospects of making love to her right then and there.

"Do you want me to put my mouth on you first, Cindy? Cause I am kind of hungry. I mean since you and Karen ate all the toast this morning."

I didn't wait for a response and just pulled the obstructing undergarment out from beneath my sister's bum and down her legs, and after I had tossed it aside and retaken a seat between her outstretched legs, I proceeded to go down on my little sister to the best of my abilities.

Which made all of her muscles weaken at once and left her knees pointed outward and away from my face. And while Cindy was sporting an ever thickening pelt of hair, I was still most attentive in running my tongue over her wonderfully scented pussy again and again. As any good brother should.

"What did you buy at the store, Josh?"

"Oh, I got us some eggs for breakfast tomorrow, and some condoms for tonight. And one for you right now, if you still want to that is."

"Umm, I can't. I'm getting ready to go over Jennifer's house, and I'll miss breakfast tomorrow too. Sorry."

"Oh. Well, don't be. We'll get together later this weekend, cause there's still plenty of time."

I helped Cindy down again after another minute and watched as she continued without putting her panties back on and I almost decided to follow her anyway, as I became quite entranced with the way her nude little body bounced all the way down the stairs to the basement.

Where she must have had clothes waiting in the dryer, and with Cindy getting ready to go out my choice for partners had been whittled down to one. Of course I wanted to speak to Karen again anyway, and I found her in her room a short minute later. And back in the same camisole and panties that she had worn to sleep the night before.

Though the bed was now neatly made, as she was laying out on top and on her belly while writing in one of her private journals. And since it was now our bed, or at least for this weekend, I made my way over and sprawled out beside her.

But after a minute of laying there quietly and just watching her scribble away, I gave up on the pillow and moved to where I could lay my head on the raised swell of her panty covered behind. Which in my mind felt just as soft as any pillow I had ever tried.

"You enjoying yourself back there?"

"It's very nice, yes. Do you mind?"

"No, not at all."

I slowly moved both my hands over the raised satin shell before me, and I even placed several soft kisses on her closest thigh, while she continued to energetically write whatever she was thinking into her journal.

"What are you doing anyway?"

"Oh, I'm writing a love story, about a young man and woman who have feelings for one another, and yet they're forced to hide their love from the rest of the world."

"Umm, that sounds kind of familiar. Is it about us?"

"Well, it might be."

"Then, you'd better hope that Mom never finds and reads it."

"I won't name names of course. And anyway, it's just an idea I have."

"So, how does your story end?"

"Umm, I don't know. I haven't gotten that far yet."

"Well I mean, do they live happily ever after?"

Karen didn't answer me again and instead just continued to write while I pulled her panties completely off. Which she seemed quite willing to let me do, though she didn't budge an inch from where she was laying.

"You okay now, Karen?"

"Fine."

"I mean, are you still mad at me?"

"No, I'm not mad at you. Why?"

"Well, I got us some condoms. Remember?"

"Yeah, that's nice."

"Is something up?"

"You mean besides you again?"

It was fairly obvious that something was still bothering Karen from earlier, so after removing my own clothes I opted to just lay out beside her, where we could talk things through. And it appeared that she desired much the same, as she stopped writing and turned towards me soon after.

But then my sister confused me as she sat up and removed the last of her coverings, her camisole. Which prompted me to reach for one of the condoms I had placed on the night stand next to the bed, as I believed she had something other than talk on her mind.

"Leave it for a minute, Josh. Okay?"

"Well, sure, if you want. But how about telling me what's bothering you. Is it still what happened in the store?"

"In a way, yeah. It's just that with Mom and Dad gone for a couple of days, things feel sort of different around here. Don't you think?"

"Sure, we're free to do whatever we want."

"Yes, but I mean more than that. Or, maybe it's just me."

"Umm, can you explain it to me any better than that?"

"Well, it's what Cindy said that got me thinking. It's like we're playing house. I mean, we even had to go out and get groceries. And you and I will be finished with school by this time next year."

"Karen, is this about the school Prom? Cause you know I wish that I could take you."

"Yes, I know, but this isn't about the Prom. It's about afterwards, when we'll both be finished school and looking for work. And a house for ourselves."

"Well, I don't think that we'll be able to afford a house right away. And so maybe you should set your sights a little lower. Like an apartment or something."

"Well whatever, but this is how we'll be living for the rest of our lives."

"No, I promise that we'll get a house someday. I mean, we don't have to live in an apartment forever."

"That's not what I'm talking about, Josh!"

"Oh, sorry. But what is it then?"

"I'm just saying, that it's going to be you and me, forever."

"And Melanie, if we stick to our plan."

"Yes, and Melanie."

"Is that what this is about? Did Melanie say something to upset you?"

"Well, no."

"Then is it my fault? Did I do or say something?"

"No, it's nobodies fault, but it just seems like everything is changing. Melanie, you and me, the three of us have promised to live together someday. With Melanie as your wife, and just like I will be I guess. Though not legally, and you and I can't show any affection outside of this house. Or inside for that matter, when Mom and Dad are around."

"I know things have been bothering you, but we'll figure it out, I promise. And we could always move away, to where no one knows us."

"But, it's more than just hiding ourselves from the rest of the world."

"Well, tell me then."

"It's just that the three of us have promised to be a family together, and that means we'll each have a role. But I'm not sure what mine is anymore, if only she can have your babies."

"What do you mean, your role?"

"Well, it seems like all I am to you is a source for sex."

"No, I love you, and we're gonna live together. And isn't that enough?"

"I'm sorry, but I don't think it is for me, and I want something more."

"Yeah, but what?"

"I WANT YOUR BABY TOO JOSH!"

Karen said it forcibly enough to alarm the both of us, which provoked me to drop the unopened condom to the mattress. But she looked closer to tears than anything else, and the resulting silence made me rethink what I was doing to the girl before me, my sister, as she did nothing more than stare wide eyed back at me.

"How long have you felt like this, Karen?"

"For awhile now, and I guess mainly ever since you asked me to marry you."

"You mean, when Melanie walked in on us that time and asked to be included, and suggested that the three of us should get a place together. And that she would have all the babies."

"Yeah. She probably didn't want to feel left out, like she does with her own family. Not to mention she's almost desperate for a baby. Though she does love you, Josh, and just like I do."

"But, you told me then that you weren't all that interested in children."

"And I wasn't, back then. But now I want to be a mommy, just like Melanie."

I tried picturing my sister as being pregnant, which I usually did anyway whenever we were making love, or with any girl really as it was a particular fantasy or fetish of mine. But this time I had to look away, as I thought of her carrying my child for real, and all the burdens she would have to endure as a result.

Which almost made me sick, but then it occurred to me that if my sister was ready to become a mommy, then I shouldn't stand in her way, and that there were a good many guys out there besides me who could do it.

"So, go get pregnant. You know, if you're ready. Like Melanie seems to feel she is."

"No, I want you to do it."

"But, what about the risks?"

"To hell with the risks!"

"You can't mean that."

"Sure I do. In fact, I feel like I need to be pregnant, because of Melanie. I mean, there's my best gal pal, and she's all set to play the role of mommy with you. She wants your baby, and I honestly believe you won't love me anymore if I don't give you one as well."

"Now that's simply not true. I'll never stop loving you. And besides, children certainly isn't a priority on my list right now. But if you feel that strongly, then maybe later we could adopt."

"No. And besides, the waiting list is probably a mile long."

"Then, what about a sperm donor?"

"No, and let's get one thing straight. I don't ever want to be a mother, unless it's you who put the baby inside me. You got that?"

"And, so what about Melanie?"

"What about her?"

"Well, like you say, she's probably going to ask me again."

"Yeah, and soon, if my guess is correct. What with her mom having given birth already, and a new baby around the house for her to pour over."

"Do you think?"

"Tick tock, tick tock, Josh. That's what she'll say. And Melanie won't be put off for much longer."

"So do you want me to tell her no again, or, that neither of us want to see her anymore?"

"No, cause I love her too. Like you do, Josh."

"Then what do you want me to do? Just do it if she asks?"

"I don't know. Maybe. I mean it's up to you."

"Well thanks a lot, but I won't. Cause I'm not ready. Not with her, and certainly not with you."

Karen didn't seem at all surprised or upset by my words, as I had expected her to almost explode with anger, but nothing more was said or done by either of us until Melanie walked in a short while later.

"Hey guys. You both look like you had a rough night."

"A rough night? No. We were just talking. And you're certainly over early."

"Well frankly I wish I could have come over last night."

"Problems at home?"

"Yeah. Mom asked me to look after the baby so she and Scott could go out for a little while, and by the time they got back I was exhausted. I mean, he just kept on crying and crying, and he wouldn't eat anything that Mom left for him."

Melanie did appear worn out, after having experienced first hand what it's like to take care of a new born baby, and so I now had a faint glimmer of hope that she had changed her mind about ever having one herself.

Or at least with me, and I also wondered if maybe my sister could be taught the hardships and ramifications of having a baby right now, by showing her exactly what a young mother is forced to go through.

"So why was the kid crying so much? Not use to a bottle maybe?"

"Well that's what I thought too. So do you know what I did, I opened up my blouse a little and gave him one of my nipples to suck on. You know, just to quiet him down, and to see what it felt like. Even though I obviously didn't have any milk to give him."

"Ouch, I mean that sounds painful."

"No, not at all, and it was actually quite nice."

"Well, did it work?"

"It sure did, and so I just let him chew away on me while I watched American Bandstand on television. In fact, the both of us sort of fell asleep like that, and until Mom came home and took over. And, I even miss doing it now."

"But still, it must be a lot of work to look after a new baby. Diapers and all."

"Of course. But I loved all of it anyway."

Melanie had been slowly stripping out of her clothes and placing them on Karen's dresser, and she now stood completely naked beside the bed. But even though the bright red hair between her legs and smooth white skin of her bum had ignited a flame deep inside of me, I was surprised to find that I was also a little nervous, as something in Melanie's eyes had caught my attention.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.