A Day Off - Cover

A Day Off

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Chapter 7: A New Beginning

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7: A New Beginning - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I try to move around some, there isn't much pain so I do some work around the house then get ready for bed. As I walk into the bedroom, I see a piece of paper on the dresser and read the note my husband left me. Seems he has been called out of town for a job that will take a week or two. Great, by the time he gets back everything should be settled and back to normal.

As I lay on my bed, my mind goes back over the last week or so. I guess I have to say that I enjoyed myself and look forward to spending a lot of time with Ted and Susan. With all that has happened so far, what else is left. I fall asleep missing Susan's pussy near me.

When I awake in the morning, I shower carefully and apply the ointment Dr. Ann gave me. I dress for work wearing the panties Susan gave me, a dress and my thigh high stockings.

As I drive to work, I can feel the tags rub on the dress causing a little pain, a pleasant reminder of Ted and Susan.

I give my notice to the head teller and she is not happy about it, but, when I tell her about the great job I have taken and she seems happy for me.

For the next few days I take care of the two areas with the ointment and keep turning the posts in my nipples. There doesn't seem to be anymore pain there but my pussy is still sore. Ted or Susan call every night to see how I'm doing and we chat for a few minutes then I go to bed.

After three days I stop using the stuff on my nipples and really grow to enjoy the feelings they cause when they rub on something. The pain at the top of my pussy is becoming less each day. Maybe tomorrow I won't wear panties and the Tampax.

My husband called to tell me he will be home Saturday or Sunday. I didn't tell him about the changes over the phone, guess I'll do it this weekend, it shouldn't be a problem because I'm increasing my pay and all he seems to be interested in is money.

After the pain in my pussy has subsided enough I start to work out on the equipment using the regiment Ted wrote out for me. I spend about three hours a day at it and really begin to see a big change after the third day. After the fifth day I see that I once again have a flat tummy and a real cute ass. The overall effect on my figure is great.

By Saturday I have stopped using the ointment on my clit area and have found that the feeling is coming back.

As I take my shower Sunday morning, I find that my clit is hard and I'm horny. I very gently touch it and go crazy. It is so sensitive. About three strokes and I cum.

My husband comes home about 1:00 and I tell him about the new job. He is overjoyed with the pay increase and really doesn't seem to care that I'll be traveling and away from home a lot. Just asked if my paycheck was an automatic deposit like my bank check was. Greedy bastard.

The next week is uneventful except for two things. I miss Ted and Susan so much and they refuse to see me until all is settled. The second thing is that I'm horny all of the time and must play with my pussy 6 or 8 times a day, which only seems to make me want more.

I think my husband is fucking around because he hasn't once tried to touch me, I'm kind of glad because I have no idea how I would explain the tags in my nipples. Maybe with me gone awhile he'll disappear.

Friday finally gets here, my last day at the bank. As I shower this morning, I shave my pussy real good and turn the posts in my nipples.

I go to get dressed and decide to have some fun today. I select a dress that has buttons from neck to hem. I only fasten the one in the middle.

On my way to work I stop to get gas, while pumping it I bend over a lot letting anyone see my tits. As I walk to the counter I make sure my skirt opens showing lots of leg. By the time I'm back in the car, my pussy is dripping. I spread my skirt out hoping to pass a trucker so I can show him my bald pussy. Bad timing, no trucks.

When I get to the bank, I do up a few more buttons, don't want them to get the wrong idea.

About 11:30 Ted comes into the bank. When I see him, I want to run over and ravish him, but I do my job and act like a lady. Ha.

Ted comes to my window and says, "Hi."

I reach out and take his hand, "I've missed you so much."

"Can I take you to lunch?"

"Of course, I get off in about an hour."

"I'll meet you out side."

"OK."

"Now, lets take care of some business."

He asks for new signature cards on all of their accounts and tells me to sign them, which I do. He then opens a brief case and hands me a dozen more from other banks and I sign these.

"Thanks, see you in a bit."

I almost cry as he walks away. The next hour is the longest I've ever seen, but finally it's time for me to go to lunch and I almost run out of the bank.

When I get outside I see Ted parked near my car and start towards him. I reach down and start undoing buttons. By the time I reach his van my dress is completely open. He opens the door and I slide in.

I slide over the seat until I'm on my knees between the seats, I wrap my arms around him and start kissing him, not wanting to ever stop.

"Susan said I could get a blowjob from you if I would run all of these errands for her."

"It will be my pleasure to put that big cock of yours down my throat again, I've missed it so."

I reach down to open his fly while he starts the van and heads out of the parking lot.

Not caring where we are or who sees I start sucking on his cock without delay. I don't really give him a blowjob, I give him a loving. I kiss, suck and even try to swallow him as we drive down the road. He pulls me off saying, "You had better slow down so we can make it last a while."

I ride with my head on his knee looking at the cock I have grown to love so much, I play with it and once in awhile kiss it or lick the head, tasting his percum and wanting to taste his cum.

Ted reaches down and feels my tits, then he takes a post and pulls, not hard but enough for me to know he's doing it. As I kneel there, he starts to pull harder on the post and I now feel some pain.

"Do you like?"

"It hurts some."

"I want it to, I want you to love the feel of pain so I'm going to keep pulling until the nipples are hard."

I don't understand how this can happen, but as he works from one nipple to the other I feel them harden even with the pain he is causing. I look down and can see that as he pulls on the posts, the holes get larger. He pulls so hard I feel like he'll pull my nipples right off. Tears are running down my cheeks from the pain. He stops.

As I feel the van turn off the highway I look up to see that we have pulled into the park where we met. He drives right to the same jetty and parks.

"Ted, this is so romantic."

He turns in his seat and says, "OK, now you can swallow my cock cream."

I begin to suck him off with a desire and energy I didn't know I had. I'm really getting to like this cocksucking.

Ted pushes me down onto his cock and holds me there as he pumps his cum right straight into my stomach, I don't even get a taste.

"That was great as usual, now I'll take you back to work. By the way, Susan wants you to come to the house when you get off work."

"Sounds good to me, I've really missed you two and am looking forward to spending a lot of time with both of you."

Ted takes me back to work and I spend the rest of the day getting things cleaned up and taken care of.

At 6:00 everyone buttons up for the weekend and all of the girls present me with a gift and lots of good-byes. I walk to my car in a good mood, looking forward to seeing Susan for the first time in two weeks.

As I get in the car I realize I've only been to their house once. I sure hope I can find it. Might as well get comfortable so I reach down unbuttoning my dress and pull it open. If anyone looks into the car they will get a real good look at everything I've got.

The drive takes about 45 minutes with getting turned around a few times, but I finally see the house and head that way. As I get closer I notice the Mark and van in the garage, there is also a pickup in the drive. I pull into the drive beside the pickup, turn the car off and try to decide what I should do. I know there is someone here that I don't know. What would Susan want me to do about my dress?

I get out of the car and head for the door with my dress wide open. I ring the doorbell and wait to see who will answer it.

While I wait for someone to open the door, I fasten the middle button on my dress, loss of nerve. The door starts to open and Susan is standing there.

In less then a second we were together, with our arms around each other and kissing like never before. As ours tongues explore each others mouths, I feel Susan's hands reach for my ass. When we come up for air, Susan pushes me back to arms length and looks me over. She puts her hands into the front of my dress, pushing the sides back so she can see my tits and, of course, the nipple posts.

"You look great and I just love your hood ornaments."

We both laugh.

"How does your pussy feel?"

"It's just great, I'm wet all of the time and I can cum with just a few strokes to my clit." As I say this, I reach down and part the skirt so she can see my bald pussy, I spread my legs a bit and reach down to part the lips for her. She bends down, looks at my clit sticking out and takes a couple of swipes with her tongue, I almost cum for her.

"Mistress, who's here?"

"Oh, just the cleaning lady and her son."

"Should I button my dress some more?"

"Do you want to?"

"No."

"OK then, don't, I think Ellen is a Lezzy and her son is 12, he keeps trying to look up my skirt when I wear one, maybe you can have some fun with them by being coy to start, but letting them get a few flashes of leg or tit to get them interested, then see if you can get her to make a pass."

"What do you want as an end result?"

"Well, wouldn't you like to fuck him?"

"A 12 year old?"

"I'll bet he's a virgin, you could get his cherry."

"OK, if that's what you want."

"What I want, is to see you and the two of them naked, fucking and sucking, as only you know I like."

"Well, I think I get the drift, I had better fasten a few more buttons if I'm going to start low key."

"Go for it Baby, I know you will do it right, I'll let Ted know what's going on so he won't miss anything."

I fasten two more buttons up and two down as we go into the house, Ted is sitting on the couch watching TV with the kid sitting in a chair across from him. I walk over to Ted, bend down to kiss him, being sure to bend from the waist so the back of my dress goes up some.

I then stand, as I turn towards the kid, Susan starts to introduce us.

"Beth, this is Sammy, Ellen's son, Sammy this is Beth, our new financial adviser."

I take a couple of steps to him and bend down a bit to shake hands with him, as I bend over, I watch his eyes as they go from the gap at the top of my dress, which shows some tit, to the split in the bottom of my skirt, which shows some leg.

"Hon, let's go get a drink, I'll introduce you to Ellen."

When we get in the kitchen, I see a blonde at the sink working, I'd say she was in her mid twenties, not bad looking, but dressed in jeans and T-shirt.

As we enter, she turns and smiles, Susan introduces us as we are walking towards each other. When we meet we shake hands and say," Hi." She takes her time looking me over as Susan says to her, " Ellen, would you get Beth a Beer please?"

I watch her as she goes to the refrigerator, nice ass in the jeans, as I'm watching I take a seat at the breakfast bar and put my feet up on the rung, being sure my knees are apart.

Ellen hands me my beer as Susan says," Ellen, Beth's job here is going to mean she pays all of the bills, which will include your paycheck and she will be in charge of the help, with the power to hire and fire, so you best be nice to her."

"Yes ma'am."

"Beth, lets go in and see what Ted is up to."

We go back into the livingroom where Ted is, Susan takes a seat on the couch beside him and I take the recliner across from them, again being sure my legs are spread about 6 inches.

We talk about the job and my new responsibilities.

"Beth, tomorrow we are going shopping for furniture, file cabinets, office supplies and the like for your office. We also need to get a computer so you can keep the books instead of the CPA. Then Sunday we are going to Fredricks of Hollywood and Victoria's Secret to find you some real sexy clothes."

"Sounds good to me, I love to spend money."

As we're sitting there talking, Ellen comes in and stands by my chair. "Can I get anyone another drink?"

As she says this, I drop my hand from the arm of the chair and run it up the back of her leg almost to her crotch. When she turns and looks at me, I motion for her to bend down so I may speak to her. "You have to much on, ditch the jeans."

"Yes Ma'am."

We spend a few minutes talking about the CPA, Attorneys and stock brokers I'll have to meet with. Susan and Ted tell me that all they want to do is enjoy life and not have to worry about anything but spending money, where it comes from and where it goes is now my problem.

About eight o'clock Susan sends Ellen and her son home for the day. As soon as the door closes my clothes come off and the fucking and sucking starts. Ted manages to plug all three holes once each and Susan cums so many times she lost count. At 11:30 PM we all go to bed with my head between Susan legs as usual.

I wake up in the morning to the smell of coffee. I find a T-shirt of Susan's and put it on. I go into the kitchen to find Ellen starting breakfast.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Ma'am, How do you like your coffee?"

"Black."

As I watch her get the coffee, I notice that she has a sun dress on. When she sets the cup in front of me I reach up and pull the front of the dress out only to see a bra. "Get rid of the underwear." "Yes Ma'am."

She heads out of the kitchen just as Ted enters and heads for the coffee. After he gets a cup, he comes over to sit on a stool beside me. As he sits down I turn to him and spread my legs, then pull the T-shirt up to my waist, completely exposing my pussy to him.

Ellen comes into the kitchen and I motion for her to come over to me. As she comes around the end of the counter she sees the way I am exposed and seems to freeze. I again motion her over. She comes over and stands between Ted and I, looking right at my bald pussy.

"Your naked in front of Mister Ted."

"I can do that if I want, we're married."

"But Miss Susan."

"It's ok 'cause her and I are married too."

"What?"

"You heard me, we all got married last weekend when we were up at the cabin."

"But, but... I... don't."

"Don't worry yourself about it, we're married, aren't we Ted?"

"Yup, sure are," with this he puts his hand on the inside of my leg and runs it right up to my pussy. I open my legs even further so he can get a finger in me. When he pulls his finger out he smells of it and asks Ellen if she would like a whiff.

She nods her head yes and as Ted holds the finger up for her to smell, her tongue comes out and licks it.

While this is going on, I run my hand down her back and find no evidence of underwear. I caress her ass for a moment before telling her to get me another cup of coffee.

Susan comes into the kitchen and tells me to get my ass in gear as we have a lot of work to do today, so I head for the bedroom and shower, dress and get ready to leave.

When I'm done, I go back to the kitchen for another coffee and to wait for Susan. Ellen comes into the room from the back yard, as she is coming thru the door I can see right thru her dress. She comes over next to me and says," I guess Miss Susan told you about me?"

"Yes, she said she thought you liked girls now after what your husband did to you."

"That's right and I want you."

"You work for me now and I shouldn't mix pleasure and business."

"Please, you are so pretty and I just have to taste that lovely bald pussy."

"Well, we could make a deal."

"A deal?"

"I'll trade my pussy for your son."

"My son?"

"Yes, I want his cherry."

"He's only 12."

"So, I like 'em young."

"No, he's to young."

"OK, think about this," and I lift my skirt to my waist and spread my legs, then reach down and spread the lips open."

At this time Susan walks in and tells me to get a move on, so I turn and head for the door.

Susan and I spend the whole day shopping, finally getting done about 6:30 and head home. When we get there, I tell her I'm going to my house for the night, kiss her bye and get my car.

I arrive home only to find my husband asleep on the couch. I start to do some cleaning up and the washing. I have been home for about a hour before he decides to wake up and then he starts in on me about not being home.

"OK, do you want me to quit this job and stay home to take care of the house and forget the $145,000.00 salary?"

"Hell no, but can't you do both?"

"Charlie, this new job is managing an estate of millions, it's going to require a lot of time and travel to see to it that these people are kept happy and their money keeps growing."

"Your saying your not going to be home much?"

"That's right, I may be gone a day or two and could be gone for a few weeks at a time, if you can't cope with this we'll have to make some arrangements to see that your cared for if you can't do it on your own."

"Well, for that kind of money maybe I can fend for myself."

"I'm tired, I think I'll go to bed, I've got a busy day tomorrow."

I walk into the bedroom trying to think of a way to keep the old man away from me so he don't see the pierced nipples and my shaved pussy. I dig around in my dresser until I find an old nightgown and put it on. I then crawl into bed thinking of Ted and Susan and how happy I am with them. I fall asleep thinking about Ted's big cock up my ass and how much I've grown to enjoy something I always thought as dirty.

When I awake in the morning my husband has already left for his golf game, I take a long, hot shower. As I'm drying off the door bell rings. I put on my robe and go to answer the door, it's a women.

I open the door and ask if I can help her.

She says she is selling beauty aids and asks if I would like to see them. She is rather pretty and young, might be a sweet pussy.

No damn it, I won't do anything without Susan.

"Sorry, but I'm late for work and have to run."

I really feel I've done the right thing here, as I go into the bedroom to dress. As I get dressed, a lot of things start going thru my head. So much has happened to me in the past month or two and it's hard to believe that I actually enjoyed most of it. I look at myself in the mirror. The women I see there is not the same one I saw a month ago. This one has a smile on her face and most of her tits showing. Her skirt is so short there is no way she could keep her pussy covered from the front or her ass cheeks from the back.

With only Ted and Susan in mind I lock the house, get into my car and head to work. Work shit, this is more fun than I've ever had so how can it be called work.

When I get to the house I just let myself in only to find it empty, or so I think. When I get to the kitchen I find Ellen at the sink washing dishes. I walk up to her and kiss her on the neck. She is startled and jumps.

"Good morning."

"Good morning Ma'am."

"Glad to see you in a dress again."

"It's just for you, and it's only a dress."

As she says this, I run my hand up her leg, all the way up until the edge of my hand feels the hair of her pussy. I rub my hand back and forth a few times and she starts to moan so I quit.

"Why do you tease me like this?"

"I'm waiting for you to agree to our trade and can only give samples now."

"If I agree, will we make love just once?"

"Hell no, if you agree you can suck my pussy any time you want."

"What would you do to Sammy and where?"

"I'll suck and fuck his brains out, teach him how to suck pussy and everything."

"But where?"

"Anywhere I want and any time I want."

"I suppose he does need to learn and it would be better from you then some loose girl that could give him a disease or get pregnant."

"That's true, so you agree?"

"If I agree, will you make love to me too?"

"Of course, I'd love to suck your pussy but you'll have to get rid of the hair first, can't be going to the dentist with hair in my teeth."

"No problem, some of my girlfriends would love that."

"OK, so it's a deal then?"

"Yes."

"Good, as soon as I get his cherry you get me."

About this time, Susan comes into the kitchen, she walks over to me, kisses me then says, "Are you ready to go spend some more money?"

"Always."

"Then lets be gone."

We go to the car and head out on another shopping spree, only this time it's for my clothes.

As we pull out onto the road I lift my left leg placing it over the arm rest.

"My, my, I guess we want to show some pussy today."

"Since my little operation I find it better to keep my legs spread, it's a damn good thing I don't wear panties or I'd be cumming all of the time. I'm always horny and the juices just run down my legs."

"Well, were we're going it should be real easy to show that bald pussy and maybe even get it licked."

As we drive to the Mall, Susan keeps up the talk about how I'll show my pussy to the sales girls and see if I can get one to eat me while she watches.

We finally pull into the Mall parking lot and find a space near the entrance. As we are getting out of the van Susan says," We're going to play this by ear so be watching me for signals."

"Yes Ma'am."

We walk into the Mall and I am very conscious of the looks I'm getting from the other people. It's a good thing it's only 11:00 and the only men here are old ones. Susan puts an arm around my waist and whispers, "There's an old man following us, turn down this aisle of stores so no one else will be around."

As we turn the corner I can see about 6 stores and no one outside. Out of the corner of my eye I see Susan look back.

"Beth, you wanted to show off so get set, he's still behind us and I'm going to lift the back of your skirt so he can see your bare ass.

As I'm walking down the row of stores, I feel Susan reach down and rub my ass a little then she lifts the hem of my skirt until I feel her hand in the small of my back. She has lifted it until the waistband is starting up. My whole ass is uncovered for this old man to look at. She continues to hold it up until we get to the end of the aisle and stop. "What now?"

"Did you see that bench as we went by it?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"While I look in this window, I want you to go sit on the bench with your legs spread and see if the old man will take a peek, if he does, I want you to jack off for him and make yourself cum like a good girl."

"Yes Ma'am." I walk over to the bench and notice the old man is making like he's looking in a window. When I get to the bench, I sit and spread my legs so he can see some bald pussy. He turns and looks for a few seconds then turns back to the window, he almost breaks his neck turning back to verify what he saw. This time he looks for much longer and I spread my legs more for him. He finally looks up at my face and I smile at him, I motion for him to join me with a wiggle of my finger. He hesitates for a moment then comes over to sit beside me on the bench.

"Did you enjoy the scenery?"

"Ah... Ah... Ya."

"Would you like to see me play with pussy?"

"Su... Su... Sure."

"Then go back to the window and watch me play with pussy and she'll cum for you."

"OK."

As he walks to the window I spread my legs some more and wait for him to watch because I know if I touch my clit I'll cum in a second. When he turns I reach down and spread the lips to let him see inside. I play around with my lips for a while then go for my clit and as expected I cum with just a couple of strokes. As I'm cumming I look over to see if Susan is watching this and she sure is, with a big smile on her face.

The man is staring in disbelief. I look him in the eye and smile as I stand. Susan comes walking by and takes my arm as we head down the aisle towards Fredricks.

As we walk into the store Susan stops me and says, "While you are in the changing room trying on the things I pick out, I want you to leave the curtain open so anyone in the back of the store can look in and see you naked and make sure you always are facing the doorway."

"Yes Ma'am."

Susan goes from rack to rack looking at all sorts of things from dresses to panties and garter belts. I follow her around like a good wife while she looks and finally picks out a see thru wrap skirt and vest set and says to go try them on.

I walk to the back of the store where the dressing rooms are and step into the one closest to the doorway, pulling the curtain way back. I hang the dress on a hook and remove my clothes as I face the door. I can see right into the store where there are two sales clerks and Susan. Just as I start to put on the skirt, one of the sales clerks walks by and looks in. I take a second, then I hang up the skirt so I'll be bare ass from the waist down longer and start by putting on the vest as she stands there looking at my bald pussy. When I have the vest on, I reach for the skirt and slip it on. In the mirror I can see my tits and pussy with no difficulty at all, the clothes only shadow the view. I walk out of the room and over to Susan, passing the clerk as she looks on in admiration, at least I hope that's what it is.

As I walk towards Susan I try to walk in a way that will let her see the separation between my legs. When I reach her she says to walk over to the store entrance and stand with my legs apart for a few minutes. I do as she says then turn to find all three women looking at me. I then walk back to her and she turns and tells the clerks that she wants one of these outfits in each color, then asks them if they have anything else along this line. They both smile then turn and head for the back of the store.

Susan and I follow them to a rack in the back corner of the store when the one clerk that was watching me in the dressing room Says,"I have had these for about four years now, no one has ever had the guts to wear them without underwear and that looks so tacky."

She pulls out a bunch of dresses of different colors and styles, each very revealing either by the cut or they are seethru.

Susan Says,"Beth, try that blue one on."

I take off my skirt and vest right there, standing naked while the other clerk hands me a dress. As I put the dress on the, first clerk attempts to help, but manages to touch my tits and ass more than help.

When I have the dress on, Susan tells me to turn and model it. I do as told only to discover that this dress has a slit up the front of the right leg all the way to the waist and one up the left leg in the back. When I turn to the left the back opens showing my bare ass and when I turn to the right the front opens showing my pussy. The clerk walks over to me and slides her hand into the slit in front running her finger thru my slit. She turns to Susan and says,"She's sopping wet."

"She's a real slut and gets off on showing her pussy to strangers or in public places like this, she just jacked off for an old man in the mall, then having you girls look at her body has her in high gear, if you want to you can play with her while I look around."

With this said she walks to another part of the store.

"Cindy, you should see her pretty pussy, it's bald and looks so kissable."

"Bald?, what's a bald pussy."

"Haven't you ever seen a bald pussy before?"

"Hell no, I've only seen mine and yours and they both have hair on them."

"After you see this you may want to change that," and with this said she proceeds to pull the skirt open and show Cindy my bald pussy.

"Your right, it does look kissable," then to me she says, "May I?"

"I guess it would be alright."

While Susan is wandering around the store, the two clerks are taking liberty with my body, both of them have me stripped naked and are sucking my tits or my pussy. I can't count the number of times I've cum. They finally get me down on the floor on my back and take turns sitting on my face, and yes, I suck them off, one then the other, then they trade places again and again until Susan shows up and puts a stop to it.

"OK slut, lets get going, we have another store to go to."

"Yes ma'am."

We go to the checkout counter where we wait for the two clerks. Susan has all of the outfits on the counter plus a bunch of other things she must have picked up while I was having fun with the clerks. The two clerks finally get to the register, both giggling. They start boxing the dresses and stuff.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.