A Day Off
Chapter 6: The Wedding?

Copyright© 2003 by The Timberwolf

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Wedding? - This is a story about a bored housewife that becomes entangled with a dominant couple. It takes her to places she never thought of or dreampt were within her realm.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   BiSexual   Cheating   DomSub   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

"Here comes the Wilson's and Jennings", she says pointing out across the lawn.

"Good, I'm getting hungry."

"For food or sex?"

I just look at her and smile.

As we wait for our guests to get closer, I feel her hand sneak into the part of my skirt and fondle my ass. I am really looking forward to tonight.

Ted hollers to us, "Door bell."

"I'll go get it, it's probably the Nelson's or Reynolds's."

I start out across the lawn to meet our guests coming that way. As I walk, a breeze and my leg movements keep the lower part of my skirt open most of the time which gets a few cat calls from Chuck and Jim.

"Welcome, Mistress Susan is answering the front door and asked me to meet you."

I walk up to Jeanne first and kiss her on the lips and her tongue is in my mouth at once. When we break, I walk over to Becky and give her a kiss, she puts her arms around me and hugs me to her, as we part she whispers, "Can Jeanne and I both fuck you at the same time?" I look her straight in the eye and say, "I'd love that," and smile.

I then walk over to Jim and right into his outstretched arms, he hugs and kisses me, being sure to get a real good feel of ass in the process.

As I walk over to Chuck, I take a look at the crotch of his pants and see the promise of big things to cum. When I get to him I raise my arms around his neck and kiss him. As we kiss, I rub my pussy on him to see if I can make his dick grow any more and get the response I want as I feel it grow. Jeanne pulls us apart and says, "There will be plenty of time for that later."

We all head for the house, I see Susan and two new couples on the patio.

When we reach the patio, Susan says, "Friends, I would like to introduce you to a person I referred to this morning as my toy. I need to correct that and introduce her as Beth. You know Chuck, Jeanne, Jim and Becky, this is Stu and Kate Reynolds and this is Fred and Ann Nelson. Ladies and gentlemen, Ted and I wish to announce our engagement."

"Hell girl, your already married," Jim says.

"Well, we are to each other and tonight, with your help, we are going to marry Beth. This afternoon we had a long talk and agreed that this is what we want to do so we'll never lose her."

Chuck says, "I thought there was more to this relationship then any of the ones before when y'all were over this morning. I guess you finally found the perfect one Sue."

"Ted and I sure think so. We've known her for less than a month and she has been very cooperative and has an excellent attitude. She's willing to try anything that might have pleasure involved and has already discovered many things she likes but just never tried. With me directing her, she has no choice, 'cause she can't say no to me."

Jeanne goes over to Sue, hugs her and says, "Congratulations Sue, I think this is great."

Jeanne is followed by all of the women as the men go over to congratulate Ted, I manage to hear a few comments about being a lucky stiff.

I feel like crying, but ask everyone what they would like to drink to get over it. I take the drink orders and head for the bar that Ted set up. As I'm fixing drinks, I hear one of the men ask Ted about the honeymoon.

"Susan," Ted yells, "Fred wants to know about the honeymoon."

"Oh, I forgot to tell you all, it's tonight and you are all invited to help."

"You mean your still going to share her?"

"Yes Chuck, even with the boys."

"Hot dog, when?"

"Not tonight, but maybe on our next trip up."

I pass all of the drinks around and everyone wishes me well and says what an exceptional person I must be.

Everyone stands around talking for awhile but I kind of stand off to the side facing the sun as Susan and I discussed. Susan walks up behind me and puts her arms around me and whispers, "Are you ready to start our games Hon?"

I turn my head towards her, kiss her cheek and tell her that I'm ready any time she is. After I say this, she unties the cords at my back and wraps each around the material covering my tits, then pulls it away from my tits, exposing them, then reties the cords behind me.

"Stay like this for a few minutes, then come over and join us. We're almost ready to eat and I want everyone to be able to look at your tits while eating."

After she leaves, I remain standing there and wonder what will happen to me tonight. I wonder if I will finally receive all the fucking and sucking I can take.

I turn and walk to the group. I get many stares and a few whistles. As I reach the group Susan says, "Ladies and gentlemen, please feel free to partake of Beth's charms, but, only as they are exposed to you."

Ted yells, "Come and get it."

We all head for the food he has ready and as I stand there waiting my turn a dozen or more hands are playing with my tits and there are a few pinches to the nipples, my pussy starts juicing up big time.

We all stand while eating, Chuck comes by and sucks on a nipple for a while, then Ann does the same. Before I know it there are people sucking on both nipples at the same time, I can't even get food to my mouth.

Susan comes up behind me again putting her arms around me, grabbing a tit in each hand, pinching the nipples real hard and whispers, "Are you ready for the next move?"

I nod my head yes, she whispers, "Which do you want first, a buttfuck or a pussy fuck, 'cause as soon as I bare one your going to get fucked."

"If you will grease up my asshole I'll let all of the men buttfuck me now, that way they'll last longer later."

"Are you sure, I know you take Ted but Chuck is a lot bigger."

"Yes I'm sure."

"Ok, I'll get the k-y jelly, stay here."

It only takes her a moment to return, she shows me a large tube of lube with a long nozzle on the end.

"With this applicator I can squirt it way up your asshole, it works a lot better then a finger but isn't as much fun. Bend over a bit and I'll try to do this so no one will know what we're up to."

I bend over the back of a chair a bit and feel Susan part my skirt, then I feel her apply some jelly to the pucker of my asshole, she starts to work the nozzle in squirting a little as she pushes it in. She pumps the thing in my ass a few times, then starts to take it out and from the cool feeling I know she is putting a lot in as the nozzle comes out.

"Beth, are you sure you want all five of them in a row?"

"Yes, if you line them up with the smallest first and the biggest last, I should be able to do it if I don't pass out from cumming to much."

"Ok, it's your asshole. Let me get these snaps, then you can go show them your greased asshole and I'll line them up for you."

I feel her part the skirt and hear the snaps go together, I can also feel the cool evening breeze on my ass.

I walk over to the group talking, just before I get there I drop my cup. I turn my back on them and bend over to pick it up, being sure to spread my legs as I do. Once bent over, I stay there for a few seconds until I feel hands on my ass.

There must be a dozen hands on my ass, then someone sticks a finger in my asshole.

"Hey, she's already greased and ready."

I look over my shoulder to see all of the men behind me with the exception of Ted.

Susan steps up in front of me and says, "Ok guys, you can all have a go but we start with the smallest first."

Someone says, "That's you Stu", and everyone laughs.

"Go ahead and laugh if you want, but at least I get to go first."

I hear a zipper going down, then feel the head of a cock rub over the cheeks of my ass.

Susan takes my head in her hands and holds me against her stomach and says, "Lube up your cock with her pussy juice Stu, but you can't put it in there yet."

I feel him rub his cock thru the lips of my pussy, then I feel the head nudge my asshole.

I hold my breath as he starts to push his cock in, there isn't to much pain so I rock back and push more in. He pulls out until just the head is in, then thrusts hard. I gasp as the whole thing goes in and I can feel his pubic hair on my bald pussy. He now starts a slow in and out, then begins to pickup speed. It only takes a few strokes and I feel the beginning of an orgasm.

My knees are getting weak so I grab on to Susan's legs for support and feel the backs of her thighs, my hands are under her skirt. I move them up to the cheeks of her ass and hold on as Stu really starts to slam his cock into my asshole. Just as I feel an orgasm coming on, Stu shoves his cock all the way in and starts to pump his cum into my asshole. Shit, I was so close to cumming.

When Stu is done filling me with his cum, Susan pulls me up, Kisses me and says, "Still want more, you almost made me cum by pulling the cheeks of my ass apart while he was fucking you and bumping your head into my pussy,"

"I was so close to cumming, maybe the next one will do it."

"Move over here to this bench Ted got, you'll be more comfortable by laying on your stomach and I can sit in front of you."

As I lay down on the bench Ted comes over and helps to get me into the right position, then Susan straddles the bench in front of me. I reach out my hands and pull her closer so that her cunt is close to me and I can smell the aroma that I so love.

As I gaze at the crotch of Susan's panties I feel the back of my dress being pulled apart and the head of a cock nudge my asshole. It starts to go in with no pain and little resistance, I guess I'm opened and real lubed by the last fuck. I turn my head to see Jim's smiling face as he shoves more cock up my ass.

By the time he has his whole cock in me I feel my orgasm begin to build again, this feeling keeps getting more intense with each stroke. I pull Susan a little closer and start to tongue the wet spot on her panties. I can feel more of the cock in my ass and as it starts to expand to inject me with another load I begin to cum like never before.

When it's all over and we can move Susan says, "Did you cum from that fucking?"

"Yes Ma'am."

I can't believe I came like that, nobody touched any part of my body except for the cock stuck up my ass, I guess there is such a thing as an anal orgasm.

"Hey everybody, aren't we forgetting the wedding ceremony?" Ann says.

"Forget it, it's a fake anyway, let's get on with the fucking," Fred says.

Almost everyone else yells, "NO."

"So OK, I was wrong, who's going to do the honors?"

Susan jumps up and says, "You look more like a reverend than any of the other guys."

"Ok, lets get it done before my cock explodes."

"You guys go in the livingroom and get set, when you turn some music on we'll come in," Susan says.

The guys go in and all of the women gather around Susan and I. Kate says, "We need some flowers, I'll go get some."

Becky says," You two should be dressed alike."

"The only thing we have alike here is our skin", Susan says.

"So?"

"OK, we'll get married naked, is that's alright with you Beth?"

"Yes Ma'am, if that's what you want, it's ok with me."

The girls help us out of our clothes, which doesn't take me long, as I turn to Susan she's just pulling off her little panties. She's shaved her pussy bare just like me.

Just as Kate comes around the corner with a few Roses in her hand, the music starts.

The women line up with Susan and I last, we start in.

When we get in the room, the women line up by their husbands in front of Fred, Susan and I stand on each side of Ted.

Jim starts,"Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here to marry this man to these women. If anyone has an objection, keep it to yourself. Ted, do you take Susan to be your wife, to love, honor and obey until death?"

"I do."

"Ted, do you take Beth to be your wife, to love, honor and satisfy until death?"

"I do."

"Susan, do you take Ted to be your husband, to love, honor and command until death?"

"I do."

"Susan, do you take Beth to be your slave, to love, honor and command until death?"

"I do."

"Beth, do you take Ted to be your husband, to love, honor and service until death?"

"I do."

"Beth, do you take Susan to be your Mistress, to love, obey and service until death?"

"I do."

"Then I now pronounce you man and wives, Mistress and slave, pussies and cock. You may now fuck the brides."

Susan and Ted hug me to them and we all are kissing each other until Susan brings us together in a threeway kiss.

"OK, enough kissing, lets start the fucking," says Fred.

As we break up the kiss, Susan turns and says," OK, everyone to the workout room, Chuck, you and Fred bring the bar in while Ted gets Beth ready."

As we walk into the workout room, I notice Ted has moved all of the equipment back along the walls except for the famous bench, which I intend to make even more famous tonight.

I walk to the bench, lay back on it and lift my legs into the arms. Ted comes over and fastens the harness to my legs.

"Beth, this thing does a lot more than I showed you this morning. There's a lot of hydraulics on it that raises and lowers the whole thing or just one end at a time for good alignment into any hole. It also has an adjustment for your head so it can be lowered to make cocksucking easier. To start out, I will control the unit 'cause you'll be to busy, but as things slow down, I'll give you the controls. Any questions?"

"No, I don't think so."

"OK, put your hands down here at the side and I'll strap them in."

Ted fastens my hands to the sides of the bench, it now dawns on me that I can't move. Anyone here can use me as they please.

Well, here I am. I have very mixed emotions about this. I really want to do it but have a great deal of fear as to what is going to be done to me. I guess what makes things worse is the fact that I'm strapped to this bench and unable to stop it, if I wanted to. With five men and five women here, I suspect I'll get more fucking and sucking tonight then I've had since I started sex.

"OK, Ladies and Gentlemen, here lies our new wife, we offer her mouth, pussy and asshole for your pleasure as a sign of our gratitude for your friendship, let the fucking begin," Susan announces.

As I lay there looking at the ceiling a shadow appears, then I see legs, as I look up, I see Jeanne standing at my head. She lifts her skirt a few inches, steps forward and I find myself looking right up her dress at her pussy, she drops her skirt around my head which makes it hard to see. She starts to lower herself onto my mouth. As she's coming down, I lick her legs, then thighs and finally have her pussy on my tongue. Her pussy juice is delicious and I suck and lick for a few minutes, then zero in on her clit.

While I'm working on Jeanne, I feel my legs move up and out in preparation for the other end to be used, which hole first, I hope someone besides Chuck, I need to be opened up for him, so Susan says. I try to look down to see who it is but Jeanne's skirt is blocking my sight.

Jeanne is about to cum on my tongue when I feel a cock rub up and down my pussy lips. This only lasts a few seconds before it is pushed in, all the way in on one stroke. As the man starts to fuck me, Jeanne cums and floods my mouth. When she calms down a bit, she backs up and I look down to see Fred with his cock in me, fucking like there's no tomorrow.

As I'm watching Fred, I feel my head tip back, as I look back I see Stu standing there with his cock in his hand aiming it at my mouth. I open my mouth and let him put it in, I start sucking as soon as I have the head in, now this is real fucking and sucking.

I just now really start to get with it, I'm beginning to feel an orgasm build as Fred fucks my cunt and Stu fucks my mouth. Stu has his cock in to the root and his balls are bouncing off my nose. Fred has speeded up his thrusts so it won't be long now and I'll have a pussy full of cum.

Fred starts to shoot me full and within seconds my mouth starts to fill as Stu cums. I take every drop in both ends and love it.

When Fred is done, I feel him pull out but can't see as Stu is still finishing up in my mouth. When Stu goes soft, he pulls out. I look down between my legs just in time to see Becky getting on her knees and feel her start to lick up all the juice and cum Fred left there.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.