You Never Know - Cover

You Never Know

by Rufus T

Copyright© 2003 by Rufus T

Incest Sex Story: A college sophomore home on Thanksgiving break finds out his cousin's secret. He then falls victim to his own buried desires, with some help from cous.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/mt   Gay   Incest   Cousins   MaleDom   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

My jaw hung open and my eyes opened wide as I slowly flipped through the collection of magazines and videos I'd just uncovered tucked away in the back of my cousin's bedroom closet. Andy was staying with my parents due to trouble my aunt and uncle were having. I happened upon them quite accidentally while looking for a pair of football cleats; I forgot mine back at school and needed a pair to play in our annual Turkey Bowl touch football game. Now finding a porn cache in itself is not a big deal but this was not just any old collection. What I'd found here was shocking because it was all gay in nature. As far as I knew Andy was a poster boy for heterosexuality; popular athlete, a letterman in four sports, always going out with the best looking girls, just the quintessential All-American high school junior. But the deeper I dug through the box before me, I realized there was much more going on than anyone could have guessed. Don't get me wrong; I wasn't passing judgment on my 17-year-old cousin. In fact, over the past fifteen months at college, (I was in the middle of my first semester, sophomore year), I was beginning to come to terms with my own, long buried bisexuality. I had even had a mutual masturbation experience with a visiting friend of one of my roommates. After a long night of partying the two of us ended up back in my room alone. He initiated it by standing in the middle of the room facing me and dropping his pants. The next thing I knew we were watching each other jerk off until we both came, almost simultaneously. That experience was awesome and it left me hungry for more.

This find blew my mind and had me sporting a throbbing hard-on, so I absconded with one the dirtier magazines and headed to my bedroom; only after carefully putting everything back as I had found it. I immediately began to jerk off to a pictorial of a young looking white guy getting fucked by two huge black dudes, one of my personal favorite fantasies. It wasn't long before I blew a ferocious load as I stared at a picture of the white guy with one guy's cock buried deep in his ass as the other was coming all over his face. I cleaned up and hid the magazine under my mattress, knowing I'd be using it again sooner rather than later.

That night when Andy came home, I couldn't help but look at him differently, though I didn't lead on that anything was amiss. After a night of catching up with the family I went out and met some friends from high school at a local bar. We didn't go nuts but I was pretty drunk by the time I got home, around midnight. As I came into the kitchen, I saw a note on the board by the phone. It was from Andy to my parents, explaining that he was going to stay over his friend Jeff's house that night. I smiled and made a beeline for my cousin's room, getting the box from it's hiding place as fast as I could. I picked out two videos and quietly snuck back downstairs to the living room. After nervously double-checking to make sure nobody was awake, I slipped one of the tapes into the VCR. I had never seen a gay porno before; I'd looked at lots of stuff on the Internet and a couple magazines but never actually seen a movie. The first scene was two guys in a weight room. After about two sentences of incredibly lame dialogue, the bigger guy sat down on a bench and began to blow his buddy's huge cock. I sat back and began to stroke my own, more modest shaft, as my eyes remained glued to the image of the guy's cock disappearing and reappearing from the other's mouth. I couldn't believe how hard my cock was in my hand as I watched and fantasized about sucking another man's dick. I held off my orgasm multiple times as eventually the skinnier guy bent his friend over one of the benches and began to fuck him slowly from behind.

My heart pounded as I watched the guy's thick shaft rhythmically piston in and out of the other dude's tight asshole, gradually picking up speed as he went. A short while later he was fucking his friend pretty hard and the guy was groaning and gasping as his muscular body recoiled after each powerful thrust. My breathing increased as I continued to tease my sensitive prick, bringing myself to the brink of orgasm over and over as I fondled and tugged on my soft balls. The actor then flipped the other guy over on his back and rested his ankles on his shoulders as he resumed fucking him a little bit harder than before. I gasped as he then took his lover's hard-on in his hand and began to jerk him off smoothly while continuing to pump his ass hard. The guy who was getting fucked began to moan and whine loudly as his buddy drilled him with every inch of his impressive cock. I panted and manipulated my aching prick as I watched closely. Then the one guy yelled out as his cock exploded in orgasm. The other guy kept jerking and fucking as his friend's body spasmed and he came all over his heaving chest and belly.

I let out a hiss and watched as the other guy pulled his cock out of his friend and began to stroke it furiously for a moment before erupting in a massive orgasm. Spurt after spurt rocketed out of his engorged tip, the first few making it all the way to the other actor's face, as he unloaded the contents of his balls all over his lover. The sight of his incredible orgasm was more than my tired cock could handle and I finally let loose with a muffled whimper as my own climax hit like a freight train. I made a total mess of myself as I panted and came powerfully all over my hand and crotch. I sat there totally still for a moment as the last waves of ecstasy left my quivering body and my cock reluctantly began to soften in my still clenching grip.

My moment of relaxation was short lived however, as I was suddenly shaken from my trance by a horrifying sound. Someone was putting a key in the front door. I stayed frozen for a few more seconds, too terrified to move until I snapped out of it and jumped up in a panic. I clumsily buttoned my pants as I grabbed the two videos, hearing the door open and shut as I did so, and raced back to my spot on the couch. I plopped back down just as Andy, followed closely by his best friend Jeff, entered the living room. I spastically hit the remote and tried to act natural as I said "hello" breathily. Andy looked at me oddly, he could tell something was up, he would have had to have been a moron not to. He half smiled and asked me what was going on. I answered in as casual a tone as possible "just watching a little TV." He chuckled again and paused before looking at the TV and saying "didn't know you were a big QVC fan." I slowly looked over at the screen and to my embarrassment there were two gaudy hags hawking costume jewelry for $19.95. The lump that was the videotapes beneath my ass seemed to swell as Andy and Jeff headed upstairs chuckling. I was going to explain I had just turned the TV on but I decided to cut my losses. After all, I was already worried about Andy discovering his missing porn so I was just thankful I'd escaped from this episode relatively unscathed.

I took the throw pillow off my lap and saw that it had paid a price for hiding my messy pants from view. I then quietly snuck up to my room and hid the videos before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I figured I was in the clear at least until the next day, I mean Andy wasn't about to whip out a bunch of gay porn while Jeff was over. "Hey dude, ever a see a guy fuck another guy in the ass?" I chuckled to myself as the thought passed lightly, reveling in the excitement of almost being caught as I finished in the bathroom.

I was still incredibly horny when I got back to my room so I hopped into bed and pulled out the magazine from beneath me. My cock was instantly hard as I began to flip through it slowly. I took my time jerking off, going nearly thirty-five minutes before having another bone rattling orgasm, this time much more conveniently finishing in a towel by the bed. I lay there for a little while flipping through the channels in vain before getting up and going downstairs for a glass of iced tea. On the way by Andy's room I noticed his door was slightly open and the light and TV were on. I didn't think anything of it until I was going back upstairs. As I quietly climbed the stairs I suddenly stopped dead in my tracks. Through the small crack in the door, only about ten feet away stood my younger cousin, totally naked. Jeff was standing right behind him, also presumably naked, with his arms wrapped around Andy. As my shocked gaze slowly trailed downward it was met with the sight of my cousin's huge cock, fully erect, being gently manipulated by his friend's right hand. Jeff's left hand was massaging Andy's big, beautiful balls as the two of them slightly swayed in unison. I was in total shock as I stared at Andy's incredible phallus; it was at least eight inches long and proportionately thick, Jeff's hand could barely fit around it as he stroked it smoothly. My mouth went instantly dry and my cock began to thump mightily in my boxers, not to mention my heart going crazy as my eyes remained locked on the unthinkable scene before me.

My excitement grew as Andy's gyrations increased along with his light, breathy moans. I stood there totally motionless and just stared as I watched every move of they made unblinkingly. After about two minutes I glanced up and horror seized me for a moment as I thought Jeff saw me but he continued stroking my cousin's massive cock rhythmically. That fear sort of jolted me back to reality and after stealing a few more awed glances at Andy's hard dick I hurried into my room. I lay back down in bed in a state of shock with the most raging hard-on of my life. I couldn't get the image of Jeff and Andy out of my head as I tried to figure out how Jeff hadn't seen me. I felt strange being so turned on, seeing as how it was my cousin that I'd just watched and was now visualizing, but I just couldn't help it. Andy's cock was incredible and I had never been more turned on in my life.

I slowly resigned to jerking off when again I was jolted by a light knock on my door. My heart, which had just slowed down, began to pound madly again as the door opened and Andy came in. By the light of the TV, I could see he was only in his boxers but I did my best to pretend I was asleep. He came over and knelt by the bed and shook me gently "get up, dude, I think someone's downstairs." I didn't move, I was way too scared but he persisted; "come on man, I just heard a noise downstairs, we gotta go check it out" he whispered as he gave me a good shove. I had no choice but to "wake up" and I tried to sound annoyed "what man, what do you want?" He repeated "I think someone's downstairs, you asshole, we have to go see!" The urgency in his voice alarmed me and I got out of bed and followed him closely down the stairs. At the bottom, he whispered, "you go around the kitchen, I'll go this way, yell if anything happens, otherwise I'll meet you in the living room." The plan sounded strange but I went along with it and we crept away in opposite directions. I cautiously snuck around my route and headed back to the living room without incident. I entered the living room alone and was only in there a second when I heard Andy behind me "turn around, I got him". I quickly turned around and was shocked to see Andy and Jeff both standing there naked, holding their giant hard-ons.

I stared at them stunned and tried to say something but Andy cut me off "shut up, Brian, we know you like to watch". He sneered as they both approached me confidently and stopped about two feet away. "Sit down" my younger cousin ordered. I complied wordlessly, unable to fully process what was happening and unable to take my eyes off their big, hard cocks. Andy then stepped to me, stopping with his huge cock just inches from my face as Jeff got behind him and began to stroke him with both hands, the same as he had up in the room. I stared, mesmerized, at my cousin's beautiful cock as his friend stroked him and rolled his giant balls around gently. After a minute or so, I traced my eyes up Andy's six-pack until I got to his face. He was staring down at me lustily and asked, "Is this a better view?" I could only stare up at him helplessly as he added, "you know you want to look at my cock".

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.