Martine and Jean-Pierre
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lonesome divorcee is sick of being alone and after a long period of being unloved finds someone nice...on a corner

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex  

Jean Pierre was walking home, after a long boring day at work, broke and unhappy. It had been at least a week or more since his last evening with Martine, and there had been no opportunities to be with anyone else.he absently meanderered slowly slong the main street when a familiar voice called him.

"So you finally decided to take me away from all this."

"Martine, really? Izzat you?"

"You were expecting maybe Pamela Anderson?"

"I have been thinking about you all the time, have you been ok?"

"Eh, you know." she shruged.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure this is so encouraging." Jean Pierre frowned.

"Nothing too dramatic, just a fight in the apartment building, I've been scared to go to sleep."

"So what were you waiting for, come on over. You know you'll be safe at my place. And warm, geez it's cold today, comon, let's go."

"Ok, JP, "

They hurried along in an effort to get warm. Jean Pierre took her hand in his and felt how cold her hand was and looked at her.

"Dang girl, you're freezing, you gotta dress up warmer at this time of year."

"JP, you are so cute and so naieve, sweetie, warm simply is not sexy. Can you see me trying to entice some dude in a big car over in a parka, Oh man that's hot... NOT!"

"Yeah I guess, but you're gonna get sick, running around like that."

She kissed him on the cheek, "You're sweet for caring."

"Ok here we go, home at last, and heat."

The apartment door opened to the greeting meow of JP's big grey cat.

"Hi there Tiny, you been a good boy." she scritched him under his chin and ruffled his ear. Tiny ran his tail around Martine's legs and purred his friendliest greeting. "Ok JP, first things first, bathroom, please."

"You know where it is,.help yourself."

"Don't get too lonely, lover. I'll be right back."

Jean Pierre ambled over to his stereo and flipped on the local jazz station, the same one she enjoyed so much the last time she was with him, and lit the scented candles he had bought after the last time she had visited him. Once the lights were dimmed ht room was filled with the warm light of the rosewood scented candles.

"Ooo love the music JP, thanks." Martine called out from the bathroom.

"Just relax, OK, I'll make you a pot of tea, OK?"

"Yes, please."

While the water boiled, Jean Pierre changed into his long bathrobe. And set the stage for what he hoped could be a completion of the last encounter the two had enjoyed.

The sounds from the bathroom changed and the water sloshed around and made the draining noises his tub plumbing had always done. She was coming out, soon
She came out
Naked,
Stunningly
Astonishingly
Wonderfully

Naked and golden in the warm candlelight. Her hair tumbled about her face in a halo of curls. Her breasts bouncy and alive, her almost non existent pubic hair was still moist from the bath... Her smile lit up the whole room as she slowly let the effect of her state of undress take hold.

"Oh drat, I was hoping to surprise you, but you were all ready for my entrance."

"Dearie, NO One could be ready for that entrance. You are so beautiful."

"Why thank you sir, Now where would you like to have your way with me, dear sir."

Jean Pierre drooled as his eyes drank in her curvy figure. "I'll have one of everything to go, miss, right in there, or maybe," he scooped her into his arms and kissed her wantonly and deeply, slipping his tongue into her waiting mouth... "Maybe right here on the floor, I don't think I can walk any further without injuring myself."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.