Martine and Jean-Pierre
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A lonesome divorcee is sick of being alone and after a long period of being unloved finds someone nice...on a corner

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   True Story   First   Oral Sex  

It was almost 9 oclock. Jean - Pierre was restlessly pacing the floor of his appartment. He'd spent the past week dreaming of his encounter with Martine. Sweet Martine he thought of her slim body and wanted to see more of her.he so enjoyed her pleasnat demeanor and her sweet voice. Like an angel singing. He had not quite recovered financially from the weeks expenses. He managed to hold onto about $90 after his old girlfriend decided she wanted to stay overnight.

" I just want to sleep off the speed that stupid dealer gave me. I know You'll let me crash here, I can't go home. My roomie is doing dope worse than me, and I just wanna clean up a bit first, Please, Please, JP, it's just for a day or two. I promice I won't bitch at you, and maybe you can get some before I go home ok?"

"Yeah, but every time you talk me into letting you stay, it costs me a fortune. You eat like an army. I end up with empty cupboards and ashtrays all over the house, and last time you even left without cleaning up after yourself, AND I never got any."

"I can't help it you can never get it up, anymore."

"That's not true, besides how can you know, that was one time, you never tried since."

"Whatever, So can i, eh, Please JP, I gotta have someplace, and you're such a sweetheart, you can't just let me sleep on the street." She batted her big blue eyes, she knew i was a sucker for that innocent look.damn it!

"Yeah, fine, but you better at least clean up after yourself, some, AND I want a hand job at least, eh?"

"Sweetie, you can even lick my pussy, I know you love that." She swayed her skirt and flashed her underwearless buns at me, making me instantly aroused. Merrisa always knew how to do that, but she never gave it up and teased me incessantly, which is why she really isn't my Girlfriend." Jean - Pierre would explain to anyone that wanted to know.

So Jean - Pierre picked up the phone, and stared, trying to decide. To call or not to call, "maybe I should wait till tomorrow, being a holiday and all. But then, " He argues with himself for a while, then suddenly, he started to puch her number.

"Hello"

"Hi, Martine?"

"Yes?"

"Hi, this is Jean -Pierre."

"Oh, hi, how are you?"

"I'm doing great, ummm can you come over, are you busy?"

"Oh, I can be right over, but I just have to do a few things, Give me about 20 minute?"

"Ok, that's fine, take your time."

"Ok Give me your address again, please, I forget"

"Ok 3100 Parker Place apartment 110."

"Cool, Ok see you soon."

Jean - Pierre was ecstatic. He felt like a schoolboy about to go on his first date. And yet she was still what she was, a "hooker" it sounded dirty, but she certainly wasn't. And she didn't seem likea dummy either. Nor a crack head like Merrissa, he hated the effect the dope had on her and knew he could really go for Merrissa and her big boobs and her blonde toussle of locks and her big blue eyes.she was so talented if she would just leave the drugs behind, He'd met Merrissa about 6 months ago, and despite the fact that she was 20 years old he somehow became her "sugar daddy" She wasn't a hooker, like Martine, just working for her dealer and a street waif that he'd befriended, He'd always fancied he could become a lover, but Merrissa never allowed him access to her pants, no matter how nice he'd treat her, even one time actually paying for her dope., just so she wouldn't get sick.

The door bell.

"Hello"

"Hi it's me."

"Ok"

JP let Martine in, and she greeted him with a wram and sexy kiss.

"I was dreaming of you all last week" JP admitted.

"Really, funny you should say that, because, I was hoping someone would call, my 3 year old was cranky all day, and I really needed a break to relax a bit."

"Well get comfy, I'll make you some tea if you like."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.