Royce

by tltmth

Copyright© 2003 by tltmth

Erotica Sex Story: A man's teenage step-daughter brings friend home to have sex with her step-father. The step-father was surprised to say the least!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Blackmail   BiSexual   Fiction   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Water Sports   Scatology   .

It was 2:45 in the afternoon. It was Friday in early June. I was picking up my step-daughter, Leslie from school. Leslie was in her Senior year at Lincoln High School. She ran over to me and asked if her friend Royce could come over for a swim, and to stay the night. I asked if they had talked to Royce's father about it and they assured me that they had. In fact, Royce had a note from her father asking if Royce could stay with us for a couple of days as he had been called out of the country, for work. The note said that he should be back by Sunday evening and that he would call if he was going to be staying longer.

Royce was a frequent visitor to our house since Leslie met her in the Fourth Grade. She was always very polite and behaved herself like a perfect angel. I was always glad to have her over.

By the time Royce was in the Sixth Grade, she was already developing a supermodel figure. She had nice shapely breasts, not big, but perfectly proportioned to her height and weight. She had a perfectly shaped butt, long legs, and very pretty feet. Her light brown hair was naturally wavy and came down to her buttocks. She was so well developed, I couldn't help but wonder if she had started to grow pubic hair. Don't get me wrong! I'm not the type who gets his rocks off on little girls!! Royce did not look like a little girl! At 12 years old she stood 5 feet, 6 inches and she could pass for 18 or 19, easily! Now Royce was a Senior in High School. She had just turned 18 in February. She looked totally hot, and she knew it.

At the house, Leslie and Royce quickly got into their tiny bathing suits and went out to the pool. Leslie's bathing suit was a conservative two piece that looked nice, but was not too revealing. Royce, on the other hand, wore a bathing suit that barely covered her gorgeous body at all. I could even see her pussy lips squeezing out from the crotch.

Royce must have known I was watching her because she lay on the chase lounge facing toward me and spread her legs to give me an unobstructed view of her crotch. She then ran her finger up and down her slit then put her finger into her mouth and sucked the tip that had just caressed her pussy lips. I almost came in my pants.

After the girls finished swimming they came back into the house. Leslie went to take a shower in her bathroom. Royce came to me and asked, "Did you like my little show?" I was totally embarrassed. I knew I had been caught and I couldn't deny it. So I went for broke. I said "Yeah, as a matter of fact I did. How long have you known I've been watching you?" "Since the Sixth Grade." she replied with a ornery grin. She continued, "I've always known that you liked my body. To tell you the truth, I like it when you watch me. It makes me horny knowing that I turn you on so much." Then she asked, "Would you take a shower with me?" My cock almost burst right there!! I asked her, "What about Leslie?" Royce very nonchalantly said, "I've already spoken to Leslie about you. I have wanted to do nasty things with you since I met you when I was in the Fourth Grade. Leslie told me that I could do anything I want with you, and that's just what I want to do." About that time Leslie came back from her shower. "Leslie, honey," I stammered, " Royce has asked me to take a shower with her. How do you feel about that?" Leslie looked me right in the eye and asked, "Do you want to take a shower with Royce?" How do you answer a question like that?! If she wants me to go ahead and I say no, I might lose the only chance I'll get to taste that gorgeous virgin pussy. If I say yes, I might hurt my step-daughter, whom I loved as if she had come from my own loins. I thought for a moment then said, "I asked you first! You tell me how you feel about it, then I will answer your question." Whew! I had side-stepped that one!

Leslie looked a little afraid to answer, so I encouraged her by saying, "It's OK, honey, your feelings are yours and you are entitled to your opinion. I won't be mad either way you answer." "In that case," Leslie started, "Royce and I have talked about this many times. Royce is my best friend, and you are the only dad I've known. You two are the most important people in my life, especially since Mom died. I know that Royce wants to have sex with you, Daddy. But, I don't know if you want to have sex with her. I know that you haven't been with a woman since Mom died, and you must be so horny that you're about to go out of your mind. Personally, and I hope you don't think I'm a pervert, I would like for you two to totally get each other off!! I don't want to watch, but it kind of turns me on just thinking of the two of you getting it on!"

"Leslie," I said, "you are the most understanding and the best daughter anyone could ask for! I have wanted to taste Royce for a long time, but I wouldn't hurt you for the world. I promise, I will make this up to you, Honey, I promise." "I'm going to hold you to that!" she said as she started to leave the room. Leslie then announced that she was going to the theater to watch a double feature. She said, "Now you two better not ruin this opportunity!! You two had better have made good use of the time alone, or I will be really mad!! With that she went out the door.

I looked at Royce and said, "How about that shower?" Royce jumped up, grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. We undressed each other, very quickly. I turned the water on and set the temperature. We both stepped into the shower together. I had just started to caress Royce's beautiful body when she suddenly stepped away from me. She looked up into my eyes and said, "You remember I said that I wanted to do really nasty things with you?" I said, "Yeah, I remember. What do you have in mind? I'll do anything you want." "I was hoping you'd say that!!!" she squealed, "I'm going to hold you to that, right down to the letter!"

Royce then told me to lie down on the floor, face up. She very quickly sat on my face and told me to eat her pussy. I came my first load right then and there as I started eating her virgin pussy. I ate and ate. I could have eaten her all night if she would let me.

After her fifth orgasm, I started to taste something different in her pussy. Royce was pissing in my mouth! She said, "You promised to do whatever I want, now drink all of my piss, and I mean all of it!" She must have pissed a gallon, but I didn't miss a drop. To tell the truth, I didn't want to miss any of it. Her piss tasted fantastic, and I loved drinking it.

Royce stood up. She told me to sit up and lean my back against the wall of the shower, which she had turned off by now. She turned around and stuck her ass in my face. She said, "Kiss my asshole! Kiss it as if it were the most beautiful thing in the world! I want to cum with your tongue up my ass!" As I leaned forward to kiss her wonderful ass she leaned back against my nose and let go a giant wet fart. She laughed and said, "Smell my fart, then lick my ass clean!" I did as I was told, and loved it. As I ate her ass out she farted three or four times between orgasms. After a few orgasms, Royce leaned back against my face. She forced her asshole tight onto my mouth and said, "Eat my shit and don't stop until I have finished shitting and you have completely cleaned my asshole with your tongue!" She shit at least five giant turds right into my mouth. As quick as I could swallow one the next would fill my mouth. I licked her asshole perfectly clean and came all over myself.

Royce said, "Did you get it all?" I started to say yes, when I heard Leslie's voice answer, "Got it all right here on film!" I was shocked! "What is this all about, Leslie?" I asked. "Well," she started, "you remember you said that you would do anything to make it up to me? Well, this is just a little insurance so you don't back out." "I wouldn't back out on you, Honey." I protested. "You might, when you find out what you have to do." she quipped.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.