My Actress Wife
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sue has a chance to play in a local theater group. The part requires simulated fucking with the attractive male lead. This is the story of how Sue and her husband deal when pretend sex slips into deep and thrilling penetration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sue's nervousness before the performance had been un-called for. But perhaps being nervous heightens the performance and heightens the performance. Either way, the production had been a big success in our little community and the love scene, which had taken so much careful preparation, was the epiphany that had been hoped for.

Watching the love scene in each of the four performances, I never tired of the excitement of watching my wife's breasts unveiled before the 400 stunned patrons who sat in rapt attention. The scene built and built to its climactic and suggestive blackout. But in my minds eyes, it continued into the blackout with scenes that had been played out only in private rehearsal sessions in our lounge. I had only heard Sue's careful descriptions, but my mind repeated them over and over in lovely detail.

Sue was beautiful standing there, breasts bare, nipples perky, taking command of the scene. Mike had become comfortable and relaxed. Perhaps it was the practice sessions that made him an equal to my wife on the stage. I think it must have been the case, because he had been transformed.

The curtain rose for one last bow by the magic couple in the play. Mike and Sue held hands and bowed deeply. Their smiles were broad, toothsome and brilliant. The audience would not let them go. Finally the curtain came down for the last time and the house lights came up to leave a happy audience filing out into the night. What more could one want?

Well, for one thing, a cast party. I suppose that I could have tagged along to the party, but decided against it. There is nothing worse than hanging around a party as an outsider to the event being celebrated.

Backstage, the cast were in high spirits; noisy, friendly and strangely intimate. I leaned close to Sue's ear and congratulated her on a smashing success. I fondled her narrow waist and then down over the curve of her hip.

"Darling, I think I'll give the party a miss. OK?"

"Oh, well, I don't need to go either, really" she said.

"Of course you must. I insist!" I don't want to be a fifth wheel, that's all. You will all want to recount tales of the success. Enjoy it! You all deserve to have this time to celebrate together."

"Are you quite sure?"

"Yes. My only contribution is to suggest that you wear the clothes to the party that you made famous in the play!" My fingers squeezed her waist playfully.

Sue giggled with the pleasure of her remembered triumph.

"OK, if you're quite sure, Gary. I really am looking forward to the party. I'm sure I can get a ride home with someone. Or will you pick me up?"

"I've already arranged that, too."

"Really?"

"Yes, I had a word with Mike. He has volunteered to see you safely home after the party and to keep the wolves away during the party as well." I grinned a bit mischievously.

Her face reddened slightly. "Oh, that's... nice... of him, I mean." She gave me a peck on the cheek and leaned against me.

"You'll be up when I get home? I shouldn't be terribly late. But, you never know how these things will go. Shall I wake you?"

"You had better! I want to hear all about it!"

She looked quizzically into my eyes. Then she made a little face and let it slide into a crooked little smile.

"I'll wake you, then!" she nudged me in the ribs as a parting gesture and I was off out the stage door.

I stopped for a drink or two at my local pub and received the resounding compliments for Sue's performance. The good-natured ribbing from the lads about the star's whereabouts bothered me not at all. Little did they know the role I had played in setting it up.

At home, I caught the late news on the telly and then found my way upstairs to bed. Of course sleep was out of the question. I tossed and turned, my mind wondering what she was doing, what they were doing together. I assumed she would turn up by midnight. Midnight came and went with no sign of them.

In spite of myself, I could wait no longer. My curiosity got me up out of bed and I dressed hurriedly, fumbling at buttons. I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do, but I was soon in the car. I drove to the big old house on the edge of town where the party was to be held.

I was stunned to find almost no lights left on and literally no cars left to be seen. My heart sank momentarily for reasons that weren't quite clear to me.

Had I passed them on the way? I hurried back toward home, not sure how I would explain my absence, but confident of thinking of something. Then I slowed and thought of another possibility. I recalled that Mike lived nearby and, on a whim, I drove slowly past his house. His car was in the drive. I turned off the lights and quietly parked the car across the street.

With pounding heart, I probed the quiet house with wide eyes. The combined jealousy and sexual arousal had me hard in seconds. There was a light in an upstairs window and downstairs there seemed to be a light in the back part of the house. Apart from that, there were no signs of life. I sat there in the dark, my mind racing with thoughts of... of what? Every imaginable scenario played before my eyes. Being a peeping tom occurred to me. I thought of ways to gain a way of watching them. All that was crazy thought, I knew.

Instead, I turned off the engine and peered at the silent house. At length, I reluctantly started the car and moved off down the street, leaving the lights off until I reached the corner. I was now well and truly on edge. There was nothing to be done but wait.

Back in my bed, I lay staring at the ceiling. I looked at the clock to find only minutes had gone by. Sometime after 2AM, I must have fallen into a fitful sleep. For, at exactly 2:30, I was awakened by Sue slipping as quietly as possible into bed beside me. I could smell a hint of perfume, the rich scent of a woman and more than a hint of wine.

I lay quietly.

Sue was quiet too. I sensed that she was staring in the dark toward the ceiling. At last, she put her hand on my hip, her usual way of waking me gently. I rounded out of my pretended sleep and turned toward her. She slipped closer, her leg slipping between mine and the clip on her stocking touching the end of my cock.

"How was the party?" I began.

"Oh, it was really fun, dear, thanks for being so patient. I love you, you know that?"

"Yes, I know. Tell me about the party." I waited.

"Oh, you know how those are. You were right, we re-lived the whole thing all over again. They even made us do the love scene one more time; for the whole crew, with lights on."

"And you did?" I was aroused already and the story had not yet begun.

"I can feel your interest already. You horny bugger." She took my cock and wiggled it back and forth.

"And? Did Mike's cock slip out of his boxers this time too?"

"Oh, god no, thank goodness! Y-fronts, all tucked away." She said.

"Bulging though!" she laughed loudly at this.

I managed a grin.

"Well, at least it didn't pop out the FIRST time!" she said slyly.

"Aha, the plot thickens?" I muttered.

"Well, darling, I do have to explain about tonight."

"Really, I'm all ears, darling." I leaned on my elbow attentively.

"Yes. The thing is, that the party actually ended some time ago. I should have been home much earlier." Her fingers toyed with the hair on my chest as she thought how to continue.

"Mmmm." I said.

"Yes. I hope you are really going to be alright with this decision I made."

"Decision? What decision?"

"No, no nothing monumental, just a little decision I made. Maybe I shouldn't have. That's all. I love you, darling."

I put my hand on her breast, fondled the nipple gently through the lace.

"I know, dear, I know. And I adore you, as well."

"Good. That's good. That's really good! Because on the way home... well, on the way home, Mike asked if I wouldn't like one more nightcap. And I decided that it could do no harm."

"Yes, tell me more." I encouraged her, my hand slowly strumming against her breast with the backs of my fingers. I could feel her nipples hard and erect through the bra.

"Well, the pubs were closed of course, and so he proposed that we go to his place. It's very nice, and quite near us. She snuggled closer, pressing her thigh against my balls. We were in his lounge having a drink and winding down. He is quite a charmer, you know. Really very nice."

"Sue, you're going to tell me that you fucked him, aren't you. If so, perhaps we should just get that out of the way?"

"Not exactly. I mean that's not exactly all that happened."

Now I was completely taken aback.

"Let me tell you in my way. Mike proposed, slightly drunk as he was, that we do the scene again, privately, right there. I thought it was silly and said so. But in the end, as he had been so nice all through the weeks of rehearsals, I decided it would in fact be fun. I thought it would be appropriate to perform it once for ourselves after working so hard to get it just right on the stage. Can you understand that?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.