My Actress Wife - Cover

My Actress Wife

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sue has a chance to play in a local theater group. The part requires simulated fucking with the attractive male lead. This is the story of how Sue and her husband deal when pretend sex slips into deep and thrilling penetration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

Sue's comment: "Well, not exactly. Not quite perfect, yet," had left the subject open as to if and when there would be another rehearsal of the scene. I waited eagerly for the next adventure.

The final rehearsal was set for Wednesday night once again.

"We are still not decided on the love scene, I'm afraid." Sue looked at me with a puzzled expression. "Between the one Dan wants, you know, with Mike stepping out of his trouser, and the one you and I like, with me unzipping him."

"Oh? And so? Now what?"

"Well, if it's alright with you... one more rehearsal? Here, in our lounge?"

I stifled my eagerness, pretending indifference. I had found this entire process delightfully erotic and our sex had not been better in years.

"To be honest, dear, I think we have both enjoyed this process... If Mike got a little pleasure, too... well, where's the harm? If that's OK with you, that we feel that way... both of us, I mean." I was hoping to encourage her.

She smiled at me and reached for a kiss.

"I so hoped you were feeling that way... too! It is awfully exciting, isn't it? And the play is really benefiting, I think."

And so, once again, I ensconced myself in our bedroom waiting expectantly for my lovely wife to bound up the stairs into my arms. I wss hoping she would be just as sexually excited and urgently wanting me as the last time. She had grown more wanton with each rehearsal.

Once again I listened in vain to hear their talk. At last I heard Mike saying goodnight, the door opening but not closing. Curious, I got out of bed and went to the window in the dark. I saw them talking alongside his car, a little bit of laughter hanging quiet on the night air. He seemed to reach to shake hands, but then their hands stayed together. Finally he pulled her closer and their lips met in a kiss. I felt the stab of jealousy, and yet found my cock leaping with excitement at the same moment. The conflicting emotions battled while I stood transfixed watching them standing close, barely touching, except for their lips, then part with chimed "good nights." It was a sensual scene. I stood at the window, watching his car lights disappear into the night.

As I turned, Sue came into the room and rushed into my arms.

"Oh, Gary!"

"Yes, darling?"

"Oh! It was so nice. Thank you."

"For what?"

"Everything."

"Tell me about it!"

"We tried the old way."

"Yes..."

"You know, Mike taking off his pants and then approaching me?"

I felt her shiver against me. I began taking her clothes off. I found her nude under the thin dress. It was thrilling to feel her breasts free and her bottom completely unfettered. The realization of what must have happened shot through my mind. I didn't know how I would handle it now that it was upon me. But, once again, the thought of her in the hands of another man just before I had her, was overwhelming. I kissed her neck, burying my face against her, sucking her skin into a lover's mark.

"What happened? Your underwear?" I questioned, the words sticking in my throat.

"Mike wanted a souvenir, Gary. Was that OK? I gave him my panties and my bra. He stuffed them in his pocket. Said he would fondle them on the way home thinking about me." She spoke in a slightly dazed manner.

"OK, it's OK, baby. You wanted him to have them? To have your panties, darling. You wanted him to sleep with the scent of you against his nose tonight?"

"YESS! Yes, I did. That's exactly what I wanted. Do you think he will?"

I laughed at her naiveté. "Yes, darling, I think he will, indeed."

"Oh, my god that is exciting." She said.

"I still don't know what happened." I lifted her and put her on the bed and then slipped under the covers with her. Her lithe body snuggled sinuously along mine. Something was different this time, though. She was more relaxed, more languid.

"Did Mike fuck you darling?" I asked softly.

"No. I couldn't let him put his cock in me. But, he did make me cum. I feel so completely relaxed, I can't describe it. I'm sorry Gary, I hope you aren't too disappointed. You can still fuck me though. I just probably won't cum again. It was so exciting, I can hardly tell you."

She took a breath. I could feel her heart thumping in her chest.

"But you must. You must tell me!" I whispered hoarsely into her ear.

She warmed to the idea.

"Well, you remember, the first time, I noticed that his cock was jutting against his shorts just inches from my face?" she spoke in a conspiratorial whisper.

"Yes. And it happened again?"

Sue nodded against my chest.

"This time he was wearing boxer shorts."

"And? Ah, it slipped out, then, did it?"

Again she nodded. "Just that big bright red head!"

"And?" Now it was my turn to be slightly breathless in the dark of our room.

Instead of answering, she tilted her head up to me. Her lips found mine. I opened my mouth to let her tongue enter, wet, warm, and seductive. She toyed with my tongue slowly, letting me suckle on her tongue. She just held it there for me to suck. Suddenly I knew. The unmistakable taste of a man rushed through the veil of my thoughts. I tasted and savored the flavor combined with her own familiar flavor. Sue moved her head around and around, letting me suck on her tongue while her lips moved against mine and her hand slipped into my shorts. Our lips were pressed close for minutes, while she let me grasp the meaning.

"I taste... "

"Yes, you taste... him! Say it to me."

I kissed her again and her hand slowly stroked my cock, while she waited for my reaction.

"Sue, I taste his cum in your mouth. You let another man cum in your mouth! Tell me more!" I urged.

"Well when his cock came out of his shorts." She took a breath.

"I just looked at it."

"Looked at it bobbing there, inches before my lips."

"I remember licking my lips and thinking that what a strange reaction that was."

"The head was glistening red."

"I remember that. Deep red! Blood red!"

"It glistened so invitingly that I just put my tongue out and touched the very tip of Mikes big cock, Gary. I hope that was OK?" Sue was breathless after her measured telling of this part of the tale.

I nodded slowly. "And?"

"Well his hand pinched my nipple, and I sucked the head slip into my open mouth. I could feel how velvety smooth it was against my lips and then even more velvety in my mouth. It was wonderfully erotic. I think it was the fact that it was a stranger's cock, Gary, but it tasted wonderful. I knew my panties were getting drenching wet too."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.