My Actress Wife
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2003 by Charly

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Sue has a chance to play in a local theater group. The part requires simulated fucking with the attractive male lead. This is the story of how Sue and her husband deal when pretend sex slips into deep and thrilling penetration.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Cheating   Slut Wife   Cuckold   White Couple   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size  

"I have thought of a better solution for the scene, thanks to you, darling," Sue smilingly greeted me as she came in the door the following Wednesday.

"Thanks to me?" I said, puzzled. The thought of her holding another rehearsal in our lounge while I visualized the scene from our remote bedroom was thrilling.

"Remember when you and I played the scene after rehearsal two weeks ago?"

"Yessss..." The thoughts came tumbling back. My cock stirred just with the remembered excitement of pressing between her legs on our couch. I remembered the feel of her stockings under my hands as I rushed eagerly to meet her body.

"Well, in my mind, that is a lot more thrilling approach than what the director wants us to do. I think I'll suggest it tonight. What do you think?"

"Yes, I think you may just be right. It was certainly exciting when we played it!"

"Shall I tell him about that?" she giggled and my hand pinched her round soft bottom suggestively.

"If you think he needs that stimulus to get excited," I teased.

"It may take some more rehearsal... sessions. Here, I mean... privately?" Sue looked at me for reaction.

"Oh, sure, I... think that is... necessary."

"Oh, good, thank you for being so supportive, dear." She threw her arms around my neck with great excitement.

"How far will you go," I whispered questioningly.

"Only... enough to polish the scene... you know."

"Maybe... maybe... Mike needs... even more realism..." I stammered.

Sue looked up into my eyes, questioningly. The questions in her mind, the desires she felt under the surface, seemed to resolve themselves in her expression.

"Sure?" She gasped. "Would it be... All right if... we went a bit further, then? To make it really more comfortable to do the scene? Less tense and clumsy?"

"Yes. I think... you should do what works best." I could hardly breathe with the excitement of what I was suggesting.

"... Gary?"

"Yes..."

"... would, er, could you, perhaps, get pleasure too? From Mike and me going a bit more realistic? Is it possible that it is as exciting for you as for me?"

"It is!" I said quietly.

"Oh... oh, my. That is so very sensuous." She paused a moment, her cheek against my chest. "Oh, my..." I could feel a shiver of excitement run through her body. "You mean it I let him go a little further, you would be excited and thinking about it? You would be hot thinking about what he might be doing to me?" She shuddered against me.

"Break a leg." I murmured into the soft, brown silkiness of her hair.

"Thank you," she laughed. "See you after rehearsal, then? Can you stay up if it's late?"

"You can count on it!" I laughed. "I'll want to hear all about the scene, too, so keep notes!"

Sue changed her clothes and I came into the room in time to see her carefully selecting the underwear she would wear. She quickly slammed the drawer closed in embarrassment, taking the bright fuchsia colored panties, bra and garter belt with her into the bathroom. I had the feeling she would have lingered still longer over the choice had I not barged in. The realization of her excitement turned me on. It would be a long night of waiting on pins and needles for her return.

This time I decided to simply stay upstairs, out of the way. I heard the door and then muffled conversation as they went into the lounge below.

"A drink?" I heard Sue's voice and then the clink of glasses.

I could not hear all their conversation, but I did hear nervous laughter occasionally. In the end, I couldn't stand to lie there wracked with unrequited excitement. My hand on my cock was feeling too good. I really wanted to wait for the pleasure of Sue's snug little pussy instead of my own hand. At length, I got up and crept down the hall to hear a little better.

For a moment I heard no sounds. I held my breath. And then, softly, the sound of Sue's voice.

"Hmmmm, yesss, that's lovely."

And then just as softly, Mike's deep voice. "Ohhh... Careful! Yes!,, Yes... oh, yessss."

Then silence.

I slipped quietly back to bed.

I heard them saying their goodbyes and then the sounds of a brief tidying up. Sue hurried up the stairs and into our room. She was carrying her dress and wearing only the fuchsia panties, bra, garter belt and stockings. She grinned happily at me and reached to unclasp the bra.

"Leave it!" I said, excitement throbbing through every nerve ending of my body.

She paused, then put her hands at her side and stood letting me enjoy the look of her body in sexy lingerie.

"You like?" she said, coquettishly.

"I like. Now, how was it?"

"Brilliant!" She said, "I think."

Sue rushed into my arms. Her stockings were sleek against my legs and her mound pressed firmly against my cock.

"Tell me about it!" I demanded eagerly. "You did it the way we did?"

"Yes!"

"You mean he put it in?" my excitement was obvious in my voice.

"Not quite" she said once again.

"Not quite?" I asked, slightly disappointed.

"No, I told him we couldn't do that. I wasn't all that sure."

"And?" I tried to avoid sounding disappointed. I could see in her eyes that she knew I was slightly downcast, though.

"He put his hands on my breasts, just like you did." Her body was sinuously rubbing against mine. "His hands are nice and gentle, like yours."

"He touched your nipples, then?"

"Oh, god yes! It was exciting. You know, a stranger... ?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.