Full Circle - Cover

Full Circle

by Jaz

Copyright© 2003 by Jaz

Incest Sex Story: It's the story of a scamp who is raising up 3 girls of his own. Bad stuff happens.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

I was reading some hot porn on the internet, and the host asked for some stories. I realized that I had one to tell. It has all the stuff I like to read about, oral, anal, lezbo lovin, incest and rape. The difference is this story is true. I guess I just wanted to contribute something. I mean I get so much pleasure from porn sites like Masterbator, ASSTR, Kristen, OnlineStories and Mr. Double-- it's only fair that I give back. I married my girlfriend after she told me she was pregnant with our first child. We were not in LOVE, but we got along, she was nice enough, sexy, and I wanted to do the right thing. I was kinda disapponted when we found out it was a girl. I wanted a son. Still I was determined to be a good father.

I don't know if I would have gone to college. I was 18 when I got married and that killed any chance of that. I tried to find work, but nobody was hiring. I took to doing odd jobs to try and make something anything. I started my own business called "Get it Together". Need someone to set up your VCR, Cable, Sattelite dish, computer? Call me. How about your kid's Bike, or a Desk Set? I'm your guy. At first it was just me, but over the years it grew. I now have 32 employees--all college kids. I give them intern credit, flexible hours, minimum wage, free pizza, and a huge bonus at the end of the year if they earned it. They are all bright, part time (no benefits) and cheap. I still oversee things, go into work unannounced a couple of times a week and keep everyone in line. But basically by the time I was 28 I just counted my money. Too bad my wife did not stick around to see it. She had 2 more daughters and left me with them when I was 22, before my business took off. I heard later that she was hooked on drugs, and selling her body for her next fix. I don't know if that is true, but it keeps me warm at night.

So at 22 I was stuck raising 3 babygirls by myself.I guess I'm just not the sort of person who gives up easily. So while it was hard to care for Susan, Beth, and Stacy--I was determined to get it done. I changed diapers and fed them, burped them and gave baths--all while starting and running my business. I had help from my mom and mother in law during the day, but after 6pm and all weekend, it was on me. Like I said it was hard, but we got into a routine, and I loved my girls. The only thing was with my hectic schedule and bad experience with their mother--I did not have the time, energy, or inclination to date. I was constantly horny and frustrated. It was almost 3 years before I tried dating, and as it turned out, she was a cheating slut.

My girls were so cute, 3 blonde little angels. Susan the oldest was bossy and a smart alec. Beth was quiet and kind of shy. Stacy my younget was a daddy's girl, starved for affection. I always thought of them as my little girls, until Susan turned 12 and had her first period. I was forced to realize that she ws becoming a woman. Soon she needed a bra, and even had a boyfriend. I decided to put her on the pill. No way I was raising a grandchild! We had a normal life until that night.

It was thundering and storming pretty bad. I could not sleep and was reading the latest Hustler while jacking off.

"Dad, I can't sleep--I'm scared, can I snuggle with you?" It was an innocent request but... I was hard and horny and had not had sex in years. I should have said no.

"Sure Susan, climb in. "

She looked so cute in her nighty. I could see her small titlets clearly and her sheer panties. She had that smell, that only a 13 yr old girl has--ripe, fragrant, ready for plucking.

We snuggled up tight and I wrapped my daughter in my arms. My cock seemed to instcively search out the crack of her ass and try to imbed itself there. I tried to relax and go to sleep, but between the storm, my horniess, and her sweet, fuckable smell, I could not. Somehow my dick kept getting harder. I began cupping her tits tracing little circles around them. I jammed my crotch forward while I pulled her cute butt towards me, and began humping myself into her. I thought she was asleep.

"Dad, DAD! What are you doing, get your hands off of me--how dare you!" I guess I snapped, I had fucked up bad and I knew it. The thing is I went on the defensive. I had sacrificed most of my youth raising my girls, how dare she chastise me, defy ME! I was her father.

"Shut the fuck up. You are just a bitchy little slut like your mother. You don't speak to me like that EVER! I've put up with that mouth of yours for long enough. Get your fucking clothes off and get ready for the spanking of your life."

Susan was stunned I had never talked to her like that, and I had never given her more than a swat or two on the behind (fully clothed when she was younger). I don't know what came over me but I could not stop. I ripped and stripped my daughter naked and pulled her into my lap. She wa clawing, and writhing trying to get away from me, screaming and demanding that I stop. It really pissed me off. I was determined to teach her some respect, to break her.

"Stay still damnit. I'm giving you 14 hard smacks. Count em out. If you miss one we can start over."

She had no choice

"One (Whack), two (thwack) three (pound). OWWW! Oh goddd, oh goddd, I hate you! Why are you doing this! Four (smack)... thirteen (spank). Fourteen."

Her ass was now a rosy red and my handprint dcorated her firm butt cheeks. She wa panting and heaving. Angry little sobs trickled out of her. That was when my life changed. That was when I decided to rape my daughter.

I fliped her on her back and forced her legs apart. I held her down and began kissing her lewdly. I wanted her to know.

"Defiant slut, I bet you aren't even a virgin. You probably gave it away to your punk boyfriend. Well I've got news for you, if he can have you so can I. After all I've done, I have the right to that tight little pussy. I'm going to fuck you Susan, I'm going to fuck every inch of you."

"Dad no! Youcan't I'm a virgin. No get away from me, get away!" she shrieked. I lined up my cock and tried to force my way into her. I lifted her legs and spread her wide, slowly I began to ease my way into my daughter. I had to pin her hands a she kept trying to claw my face. It did not help her.

"Well whaddaya know you are a virgin! This is gonna hurt honey. " I decided to rip through in one quick burst, I felt my daughter's hymen tear as she bellowed in pain. She was so tight, so fucking warm. I bent down and sucked her tiny tits while I fucked her. "Take it bitch, take it. You are MINE! My daughter, my cunt, my fucktoy. ACCEPT it," I roared as I came deep in her fresh young pussy. I pulled out finaly and Susan curled up in a ball and somehow went to sleep. She looked so cute lying there that I woke her in 2 hours and raped her again.

I convinced my daughter that nobody would believe her story. After all she was on the pill, so even her Dr. would think she was having sex with her boyfriend. She had no witneses, and the best she could hope for is fostercare. No house, no pets, no friends, new school and maybe no sisters or grandmothers. She kept quiet. It was almost month before I worked up th nerve to rape her again.

"No! You asshole--NO!!" This time I did her doggie style. Over the next 18 months I raped Susan at least once a week, sometimes more. I made her shower with me often and she learned to suck my cock. I was fair though and gave her special privleges. She got a much larger allowance than her sisters, her own phone, and no bedtime. I treated her like an adult--like the woman of the house. Anything she wanted I bought her. She got in the habbit of asking for things immedately before or right after she was raped. She never liked it and as far as I can tell never came. She was a well fucked little slut, and I was happy.

My middle girl Beth had her period when she was 12. I quickly put her on the pill too. Susan had asked to sleep over at a friend's house for the weekend. I decided it would be a prfect time to begin training Beth. She was a quiet, bookish shy little thing, a natural submissive. I had always been patient with her, taking care not to hurt her delicate feelings by accident. Friday night after Stacy went to bed I took off all my clothes, walked into Beth's room and pulled her nightgown up. I carefully seperated her legs and pulled her panties halfway down. I got in position without waking her.

"Huh? Dad... whatre you doing? OW! That hurts daddy are you making sex on me?"

"Shh baby be quiet, don't say a word, daddy wants to fuck his little grl, don't distract me. Ohgod you have a tight little pussy, such a good girl. So fucking hot! Now scooch your hips up, and fuck daddy back. Do it! Good girl. Open your mouth and suck Daddy's tongue. Mmm, tasty. Let me feel your tits."

Beth was crying softly as I raped her but she follwed my instructions. I was able to be much gentler with her, than I had been with Susan. I took her virginity nice and slow. Then I decided to take her ass. A 12 yr old girl's tight ass is one of the warmest, snuggest places on earth. I made her stand up.

"Beth honey, daddy wants you to bend over and touch your toes, keep your legs straight. Good baby. This is gonna hurt, but I need to do this. "

"Arrgh, ow dadddy why?! What did I do wrong?? I'm sorry, I'm sorry! Just tell me what I did and I'll stop it."

"Oh Bethie, you did nothing wrong, daddy just wanted to fuck you. I'm your daddy and I can do whatever I want to you. Your bottom just looked so cute I decided to rape it. It won't hurt so bad next time, I promise. "

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.