Harassment Backlash - Cover

Harassment Backlash

Copyright© 2003 by Reavan

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A lesbian haresses a younger office employee who then tries to turn the tables on her.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Coercion   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Interracial  

After sleeping for about two hours the husband suddenly woke up and threw the covers back. Dorita signaled for Wendy to stay where she was and crawled to the bed and then still on her knees began sucking on his limp penis. A minute later she motioned for Wendy to crawl over besides her and take over. She then reached between Wendy's thighs, fingering her vagina. Wendy sucked on the part of the male anatomy she hated the most; wondering what was this was about.

Dorita now had a finger in her vagina getting the juices flowing. When she was good and wet she pulled it out and moved near her husbands face, gesturing for Wendy to mount him. Wendy crawled up straddling him sitting on her knees. Dorita then guided his penis into her vagina. He remained almost completely immobile while Dorita signaled for her to start moving her ass. Grasping her own knees for balance she bounced on top of him while he ignored her completely. He turned his head toward Dorita who cradled it with both hands gazing at him in the most adoring manner. After a minute or so he grasped Wendy's breasts, squeezing and pulling on them hard. Dorita motioned for Wendy to maintain her motion and then kissed him while running her fingers through his hair.

Suddenly he began to groan and then moving his pelvis several times he ejaculated. Dorita kissed his lips as he climaxed and then motioned for Wendy to get off and suck his penis again. She assumed correctly that she was to suck out the remained semen as it went soft. Dorita then cleaned him with a towel and they crawled back on the bear rug again. He turned his back to them and was soon snoring.

They sat on their knees as before, getting drowsier by the minute. After about half an hour, Dorita keeled over on her side, sound asleep. Wendy began to nod off but worried that she would fail her test falling to sleep or maybe she'd just get the riding crop. She kept Judy in her mind's eye as she began loosing it, occasionally waking with a start.

She woke later hearing the sound of the riding crop on Dorita's flesh. She was in the fetal position herself and rolled over on her stomach for her own inevitable punishment. Again she kept Judy's body in her mind's eye, telling her self it was worth it. The riding crop stung her ass five times. She gasped while mouthing a silent Judy with each whack. He then ordered her on her back. She feared the worst, thinking he might whip her in that position. Suddenly she felt Dorita crawling over her into the sixty-nine position. He punished them for falling to sleep and then rewarded them with lesbian sex. The pain dissipated as soon a Dorita's tongue found her inner labia.

He left them plenty of time to satisfy each other. When Dorita finally rolled off her she crawled to the bed motioning for Wendy to follow her. He was sitting on the edge staring vacantly. Dorita got up and sat next to him. She hugged and kissed him while fondling his balls. She looked at Wendy nodding at his crotch making sucking motions with her lips.

Wendy swallowed her pride and then swallowed his semi hard penis. It soon came to life as she sucked for Judy and in a short time the barbarian filled her mouth. Dorita made eye contact with her, making swallowing motions. She did as instructed and sucked hard until she was sure that all his tart cream was deposited in her stomach.

This time they were allowed to get into bed with Dorita in the middle. Wendy noticed that it read four thirty on the clock and then passed out. Waking at nine she found herself alone in bed. There was a note propped up on the night table telling her they'd gone camping for the weekend. It went on telling her to make breakfast and where to find her clothes. It was signed Dorita, no dear, love or see you again, just her name.

"That poor woman," she moaned out loud. "She's married to a barbarian," and then silently she thought that maybe the whole thing had been a show for her benefit.


That evening she took the subway to the suburbs and then a taxi to an average house on one of those streets where only a number differentiates one house from the next.

She knocked on the door and walked in as it opened with her eye closed, as instructed on the card. The door close behind her and someone fitted her with a blindfold. A man's voice asked her to please undress; each item was taken from her and put away somewhere. Then a leather collar was fitted around her neck with a leash attached. He then removed the blindfold.

She was looking at a naked male in his middle twenties much shorter than her. An Italian type with a well proportioned slender body, without a hair on it. He had dark curly hair and an almost feminine face. He was also wearing a collar and leash.

"I am Jean," he said, "here are your instructions; my wife is our mistress. We must crawl in to the living room and under no circumstances in her company, will you speak without being spoken to. You will not look at her without permission or hold your head above hers. Put the leash in your mouth like this until you are told differently."

She followed him as he got on his knees and crawled down the hallway on all fours. She pictured an amazon in leather waiting for them with a riding crop. They crawled on to a thick carpet and stopped side by side at a couch.

"Welcome Wendy to my home. You may sit up and look at me." She sat back on her heels and stared at a beautiful sweet face. She had short blonde hair and large light blue eyes, wide cheekbones, a small chin and full sultry lips giving her a baby doll look. She was also looking at the soles of her feet. The Amazon she had imagined was a little person. "You will refer to me as Mistress Gina. Is that understood?"

"Yes Mistress Gina," Wendy mumbled due to the leash in her mouth, as the little woman edged her self of the couch with a rocking motion and then dropped to the floor. She was just a little taller standing than Wendy was sitting on her heels.

"Remove my robe Jean and you may both drop the leashes. "

"Yes Mistress Gina." He removed her robe, revealing her totally naked body.

"Have a good look Wendy," she turned slowly three hundred and sixty degrees. Wendy gaped, causing the leash to fall from her mouth. She had never seen a naked adult that small before. Gina was unbelievable curvaceous. He short sculptured thighs seemed almost as thick as they were long while her white ass was two perfect bubbles almost as spherical and every bit as inviting as Judy's. She had a fairly small waist and small but well turned breasts. Wendy felt a warm rush in her body; this was a woman she could love.

"For tonight Wendy, this body will be your entire world. You will massage me, wash me, feed me, and tend to me in the bathroom or any thing else I desire. Your head will not at anytime be above mine, unless I give you explicit permission." She picked a riding crop off a table and cocked her head displaying the sweetest smile while flexing it. "What do you want me to do with this implement Wendy darling?"

"Use it on my behind, Mistress Gina?"

"Mistress Gina what!" Her sweet face turned severe making her eyes appear icily blue.

"Mistress Gina please."

"Why Wendy?" Her face turned quizzically sweet.

"My Mistress has the right to discipline my unworthy body." Wendy had spoken to some of her own lovers like this but had never in a million years thought she would be on the receiving end.

"Lie down on your stomach and suck on each of my toes." Wendy obeyed, sucking each toe on one foot. I can't hear you Wendy!" She gasped as the riding crop seared into her ass cheek. She sucked and slurped noisily on each toe again. The crop hit her other cheek, "Too much noise and not enough sucking, Wendy darling." She sucked harder on all ten toes in turn and was then told to roll over on her back.

Gina straddled Wendy's face telling her to have a good look at her crotch. Wendy, still smarting with pain stared at an unusually thick red bush covering the delicacy she relished more than anything else in the world. Slowly it descended onto her face, magically erasing the pain in her ass. She could feel the riding crop fitted into her cleavage as she began licking her diminutive but thick mistress. She was ordered to reach for her breasts as ten small fingers began groping hers. Another pair of hands was prodding her thighs to spread and her knees to bend. She had forgotten about the husband all together. He began to kiss and grope her thighs and his tongue soon ended up in her crotch. He was a good licker; really good and she imagined it was Judy, moving her pelvis while relishing the feeling.

She came quickly and wanted him to stop. Trying to push him away with her feet she felt the riding crop being picked up from between her breasts and she immediately spread her thighs rocking her pelvis invitingly. It seemed like forever before her mistress responded to her tongue but she finally heard her groan while those ten stubby fingers groped deep into her breasts, her little body shaking with pleasure.

Gina picked up the riding crop and rose while her husband stopped licking and sat back on his knees. "Oh I see my dear husband has an erection. Is he turned on by this long legged slut?"

"Oh no, my thoughts are only with my mistress Gina, I'm sorry for having an erection without permission, please punish me."

"Wendy darling, get on your hands and knees." She quickly assumed the required position. "Now, I want your head on the carpet turned so you can see me and you knees spread out. That's it a little farther, good."

Whack! Whack!

"That's for turning on my husband darling! Well! What do you have to say for yourself?

"I'm sorry for being such a slut Mistress Gina; I'm really sorry."

"Jean, jerk off on her ass but don't dare touch her with your hands!" She could feel his thighs on her inside thighs. "That's it dear husband you can start jerking off, you may fondle your own balls.

Whack! "Thank you Mistress Gina," he gasped. Wendy could hear him puffing as he masturbated. About ten seconds went by. "More punishment please Mistress Gina." He begged breathlessly.

Whack! "Thank you Mistress Gina. Please I beg my mistress pose her beautiful body for me, please."

Wendy watched Gina doing a seductive bump and grind for him. "Oh thank you mistress, oh oooooooh." She felt his sperm splashing on her ass, mostly in her crack.

"Squeeze out the remainder on her ass dear husband." Wendy felt his mushroom rubbing on her cheeks wetting them as he squeezed out the remainder. "Lick it off her," he slurped the gobs off her skin. "I see some on her anus dear husband," Wendy jerked as that particular area was tongued.

Whack! Whack1 Whack! "Thank you Mistress Gina, more please."

"Maybe later dear husband, maybe later. On all fours both of you." Wendy assumed the required position. "Hand me the leashes." Wendy handed her the loop end of her leash and they were led on hands and knees like two dogs into a bathroom. There Gina mounted a ladder-stool and her two slaves could now stand up and tend to her. Jean washed her lower body with a wet cloth and nodded to Wendy to get a towel. Gina waited impassively while Wendy dried her, lifting an arm or spreading a thigh like a robot to accommodate her slave's tasks.

When finished, Jean fitted her with a robe and pointed for Wendy to get her slippers. She fitted them carefully on her mistress's feet and then fell on all fours with Jean as Gina descended to leave the room. "You may clean each other and then prepare supper. I'll be in the living room."

Wendy watched Jean as he used a washcloth to wipe her inside thighs and vagina. "Listen Jean I can do that my self." He looked up at her then toward the door and back to her, his face showing actual fear.

"We're not allowed to speak and we must follow our mistress Gina's commands to the letter," he whispered holding one finger to his lips. Wendy was taken aback, this guy was unreal. Playing games was one thing but then again; maybe this was part of her test to earn Judy. He soaked the cloth and handed it to her. She wiped him off and for the first time cleaned a penis. After drying each other she followed him to the kitchen.

The supper was already done and it was just a matter of heating some things up and set a table for one in the dining room. The kitchen was made for a full sized person and she wondered how Gina could function here and then it struck her. This wasn't a charade for one evening; this sweet person was a real life slipper-hero and obviously relished his role. She'd seen it in his eyes during their sex session, he worshipped the little woman like a teen would a rock star.

They set the table for one, after they were done he stood studying the setting, making slight adjustments like a waiter would in an up-scale restaurant.

They crawled back into the living room and began kissing Gina's toes. No words were spoken and she ignored them for a minute or two while they each held a foot kissing away. When ready, she put down her magazine and slid of the couch reaching for the leashes. She held them both in one hand and picked up the crop in the other, giving both of them a light whack before leading them off. Wendy was getting sick of the riding crop ritual but kept her mind focused on Judy.

In the dining room Jean got down flat on the floor. Gina stepped on his back to get on the chair. She said grace before allowing Jean to feed her while sitting on his knees to one side of her chair. He motioned for Wendy kneeling on the other side to hold a glass to Gina's mouth when he sensed she wanted to drink. When she finished he became a living step again. She gave them each three fairly hard whacks and then left for the living room after saying that they were allowed to speak while they ate and cleaned up.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.