The Group - Cover

The Group

Copyright© 2003 by Susurrus

Chapter 2: Meet the Group (some of them, anyway)

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2: Meet the Group (some of them, anyway) - Blindfolded, naked, I'm initiated into a very special group

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Swinging   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

After my initiation, I drove Becky crazy with questions: Who are the members? Where do they meet? How did she ever manage to get involved? And many, many others. I wanted more!

Becky refused to answer many of my questions, and usually when she did, the answer was: "You'll find out soon enough." I was starting to get really pissed at her evasiveness.

Finally, though, one day she said, "There's a get-together for a few of the Group tonight. We're going. Keep in mind, you'll only be meeting a handful of the members. There are eight couples and three singles in the total group, and there will only be five, including us, there."

Beck and I got ready in plenty of time (the party was at 5:00, we were ready to go by 3), and I once again bombarded her with questions, which she refused to answer.

After what seemed an eternity, Becky said it was time to go. We walked out the back door, to the alley, and turned left into our next-door-neighbor's yard! I was astounded! The neighbors to this side of us were an older couple (older than my wife and me anyhow), both of them maybe in their late forties to early fifties, and although we got along well with them, I never would have put them down for the kind of thing that I'd experienced a week or so before.

My wife walked up to their back door and knocked. The door was answered by the man of the house, who I always referred to as Mr. Tate, but Becky threw her arms around him and kissed him on the lips in greeting.

While I was computing what was actually going on, Becky turned to me and said, "John, you already know Vernon. Vernon, you already know John. No more of this 'mister' and 'missus' stuff. Come on in."

I stepped toward the door, and Mr. Tate, I mean, Vernon threw open his arms and took me in a bear hug. I was glad he didn't try to kiss me, because at that point, I'm not sure how I'd have been able to take it. As you may have guessed, I was just the slightest bit thrown by all of this.

Eventually, Vern let go and said, "Come on, kids, everybody else is already here."

He led us into his living room, where the drapes were conspicuously pulled and the lighting was low, but still allowed a person to see everything that went on. Sitting on the couch was Vern's wife, Virginia, and the local veterinarian, Karen. Now, this shouldn't have been anything surprising, but these two women were both stark naked and kissing!

I'd never thought of either of these women as sex objects before: older women never held much appeal for me, and Karen was just enough overweight that I'd never given her a second glance. Now, though - Wow! Virginia was still a knockout at whatever the hell her age was, and Karen had some tits on her! I never thought about it, but big women often do have pretty big knockers, don't they?

Vern turned to us and laughed, "They never can get enough of one another. I'm surprised Karen doesn't ask to move in here. Either of you want to join them? I'm sure you'd be welcome."

I was still pretty stunned by all this, so I hesitated. "Um, I think I'll just watch for a while, okay?"

Becky scolded me, "Oh, come on, John, don't be such a party pooper. This little get together was intended for you in the first place." With that, she reached out with both hands and rubbed both Vernon's and my cocks.

Even though I was sort of mixed up at that point, I started to respond. My wife playing with my genitals always does that to me. I looked down and noticed that Vern was already hard, his pants tenting out from his crotch. When Becky knelt and freed his big cock, I found myself wishing that I'd been the one to discover his monster. I guess my free-for-all bi experience at the initiation awakened something in me I never knew existed. I thought I was just as homophobic as any of the folks I'd grown up with, or worked with, but here I was, getting turned on by the thought of sucking on another man's dick.

As if reading my mind, Becky turned and looked at me, saying quietly, but with intense lust, "You look like you'd enjoy some of this. Come on down, baby. He's delicious."

Was it me who, without a word, followed my wife's suggestion and knelt in front of my neighbor's cock and took him as deep as I possibly could down my throat? It must have been, because when I backed away from his spit-slick member, I looked around and discovered that all other activity had stopped in the room, and all eyes were on me and my exploration of my neighbor's cock.

Vern looked down at me with something like fatherly lust (?) in his eyes, and all three ladies were watching intently, even though Virginia still had her fingers in Karen's pussy. Sometime during all this, Becky had stripped, revealing her luscious body, newly shaven and smelling wonderful.

After long smiles of approval from everyone in the room, including me, Becky rose and joined the other women on the couch.

Now, from what Beck had told me after the initiation - or during it, I guess - everyone in the group was bisexual. Some little part of me had refused to believe that that included her. But here was the proof, right in front of my face, as my loving wife tongue kissed both our next-door neighbor lady and the town vet, then bent to each of them and sucked briefly on a nipple.

I wanted to watch the women get it on - my cock was so hard from Becky's little display that I could barely stand it - but Vernon had other ideas. He grabbed my head, turned it around and pulled it back into his crotch. My reluctance was waning, but I still hesitated a moment before I again took him in my mouth. Once he realized I was ready again, he held onto the back of my head and used my mouth like a pussy. A few times he pushed in too far and I gagged, but I recovered quickly, and it wasn't long before he was on the edge of a cum.

Closing my eyes, I waited for the gush that I knew was to come, and readied myself for the taste and texture of it, but suddenly, he pulled out.

At my questioning look, Vern said, "I'm not as young as I used to be. One or two orgasms and I'm shot. I want to enjoy this evening a little first. Don't worry, John, you can have my first load."

The homophobe in me screamed his disgust when I answered, "Thanks, Vern," but the bisexual in me was quickly gaining strength, and the closed-minded little phobic bastard was just going to have to find some other guy to drive insane.

Vernon then said, "Give me a hand, would you?" I reached for his cock again, but he meant help him undress. With a blush, I gave a tug to the legs of his trousers and pulled them off him (he wasn't wearing underpants). Then, he said, "Still want to watch the women?"

Nearly panting, I replied, "Oh, yeah." He pointed to a chair. "Get that in a position you want, and sit down. But get those clothes off first." I then realized that I was the only person in the room still fully clothed!

Frantically, I stripped, then arranged the chair Vern indicated, and sat. The sight before me was fucking amazing! Becky had gone down on Virginia, and Karen had crawled under Beck and was sucking on my wife's nipples. Karen was sitting on the floor with her spread legs in my direction. I zeroed in on her swollen, exposed cunt lips, and even noticed a small trickle of pussy juice leaking out.

I stroked my cock for a little bit, while watching the lezzie action in front of me, but then I decided I wanted to participate more than just watch. Getting up from my seat, I approached Karen's dripping cunt and buried my face in it.

Karen moaned into my wife's tits and spread her legs wider to give me better access. I lapped up the juices I saw earlier, and learned that the town vet had a delicious pussy! Karen's cunt wasn't quite as clean-shaven as my wife's was, but really all she had was a little tuft of hair just above her clit. I took some of that hair between my lips and tugged gently, eliciting a low moan from my eating partner. Slowly, I lowered my mouth nearly to the floor, then stuck out my tongue and started to lick.

First, my tongue came in contact with Karen's puckered asshole. I remembered how much I'd enjoyed the sensation of having a tongue dancing across my own rosebud, and determined that I could give at least that much pleasure. Flicking my tongue up and down and around Karen's tight little butthole, I was rewarded by moans of satisfied approval. Making a quick decision, I speared my tongue into her tight butt. I loved how Karen writhed around when I did that, and I also loved the feel of her sphincter grabbing onto the tip of my tongue. Back and forth I bobbed my head, keeping my tongue extended like a little penis. Karen's hips twitched and pulsed, and suddenly she was bouncing her ass and cunt all over my face while screaming her orgasm into my wife's tits.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.