Sarah

by tltmth

Copyright© 2003 by tltmth

Erotica Sex Story: A man gets a visit from his neighbor's daughter, and gets a real surprise.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   FemaleDom   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Water Sports   Scatology   .

Chapter 1

I had just come home after an extraordinarily hectic day at work. It was Friday, and this was the last day of school for the summer. I am a mechanic at a very busy shop. It seemed like everybody was going somewhere for the summer and they needed their cars fixed, yesterday. I was swamped all day. I didn't even get a lunch break, which I was really feeling because I had skipped breakfast that morning as well.

I had just kicked off my shoes and was starting to get undressed for my shower, when I heard a knock at the front door. I pulled my pants back on and answered the door. I opened the door to find Sarah, my next door neighbor's oldest daughter standing there. Sarah said, "I hope I'm not bothering you, but my family has gone to Colorado for the summer, and I got lonely." I said, "I was just going to take a shower, but you're welcome to come in, if you like. I'll just be a few minutes." Then I asked, "How come you didn't go with your family? I thought you liked going to Colorado." She said, " I do like going to Colorado but, I decided to stay behind and take some courses this summer so I can graduate from college early.

Sarah was 21 years old and very bright. She was also extremely attractive. She had beautiful natural red hair, blue eyes that were bright as gems, and a body that would make Kathy Ireland drool with envy. I had fantasized about holding Sarah more times than I could remember. With her standing at my door with me half naked I could not help but get an erection.

Sarah stepped into my house and asked, "May I come in with you while you shower? I have always wanted to see a man shower." I almost came all over myself. Here was a girl, who's body I had jacked off to hundreds of times, asking if she could watch me shower!! I said, "OK, if that's what you want."

"Actually," she said, "I would really like to join you, if you don't mind. I know that you have been watching me. I've seen you peek through your blinds. Do you think I'm attractive?" I said, "Sarah, I think that you are the most beautiful girl I have ever known. To tell you the truth, I have fantasized about you ever since you were in high school. I would do anything you want just to taste your sweet nectar." She asked, "Anything?"

"Yes! Anything!" I assured.

"Be careful what you promise," she warned, "I will hold you to anything you promise, right down to the letter."

"There is nothing that you could want me to do, that I would not enjoy doing for you." I bragged.

"Well let's get started." she said.

We walked down the hallway to my bathroom and stepped in. I turned on the water and adjusted the temperature. We both got undressed and stepped into the shower. "You sure get dirty at work." Sarah observed. I said, "When you work on dirty cars all day, you get dirty." Sarah picked up the soap and started scrubbing my arms, then my back, then my chest. When she started to wash my cock, I nearly exploded in her hand. I was completely hard, so hard that it actually hurt. "Is that for me? Did I cause that?" Sarah asked, acting surprised. "Yes it is, and yes you did cause it." I stated. "Well, it's your turn, now." She said as she handed me the soap. "Aren't you going to wash my face?" I asked. She said, "Yes I am, but I want to do something first, so why don't you start with my face and work your way all the way down to my toes. As you wash you may touch and taste anything that you want. But make sure to taste my toes. Suck on each of them, it really turns me on!"

I started washing Sarah's gorgeous body. I started with her face. I rinsed as I went. Next I washed her chest and stomach. After I rinsed her, I licked and sucked her perky nipples. Sarah let out a loud moan as I gently sucked one breast, then the other. I let my tongue slide down her tummy to her naval then stuck it inside her belly button. Her body started to quiver. Suddenly, Sarah turned around and said, "Wash my back, and pay especially close attention to my ass." I washed her back and ass and rinsed them off. Sarah sighed a sigh of disappointment as I rinsed her butt. I said, "I'm not finished, yet." I kneeled down behind her. I spread her butt cheeks with my hands then I stuck my tongue up inside her asshole. Sarah screamed, "Oh my God!! That feels soooo goood !!! I think I'm going to cuuuum!!!" I kept eating her delicious asshole until she came 2 more times.

I then washed her lovely long legs and feet. I started sucking on her toes and she started cumming again. I was in heaven. All this sucking had made me thirsty. I started to drink some water off of her body and she said, "STOP!!, I have something special I want you to drink. Open your mouth." I opened my mouth and she placed her pussy on it and began to pee into my mouth. As she peed into my mouth she reminded me that I had promised to do anything she wanted and that she wanted me to drink her pee. As I drank her pee I realized that her pee didn't taste salty or bitter. In fact it was actually sweet. When she finished peeing I asked her about it. She said that she had read an article somewhere that said that if she drank diet soft drinks that the artificial sweeteners would sweeten her urine. Well I'm here to tell you that it worked.

While I was drinking Sarah's pee, she told me to jack off. I did and I came all over the place. Sarah turned around and presented her asshole to me to lick again. After a little while she asked me to just suck on her asshole for a little while. As I sucked on her lovely asshole she reached back with both of her hands and pulled my face harder into her ass. A couple of seconds later, she farted right into my mouth. She then stepped away and said, "I've always wanted to do that." She then washed my face and turned off the water.

Sarah then asked, "What's for dinner?" I said, "Well, actually I wasn't planning on cooking, would you like to join me for dinner? Do you like Mexican?" She responded, "I'd love to, and I love Mexican. When we get home I'll provide your dessert, it will be a special treat so you've got to promise to eat all of it, OK?" I said, "You've got a deal"

We went to a restaurant around the corner. It was the closest restaurant, but, also the best Mexican restaurant in the county. I could not believe how much Sarah could eat. I asked her, "Aren't you going to save room for dessert?" Sarah said, "I'm not eating dessert, you are, and this is helping me get ready to make your dessert." For a moment I wondered what she meant but then finished my meal.

On the way home, I decided to go for broke. "Sarah," I asked, "would you consider staying with me while your family is away?"

"OK," she said, "but only under two conditions." I said, "OK, what are the conditions." She says, "First you have to promise not to back out on the agreement!"

"OK! I promise that if you stay with me I will adhere to your conditions, for as long as you stay with me." Good!" she says, "My conditions are: 1, you must shower with me every day. And, 2, you must eat the dessert I make for you every day." I said, "Is that all? You mean all I have to do is shower with you and eat your desserts, and you will stay with me for the summer? You've got it!!" She just looked at me and smiled.

We got home and I went into the living room and picked out a movie. Sarah went into the kitchen. A few minutes later, she came out and joined me on the couch. I asked her about the dessert and she said she was making it as we speak, that it would be ready in a little while. I asked her what it was and she said it was a surprise.

About 30 minutes later Sarah stood up and asked, "Are you ready for your dessert?" I said, "Boy, am I ever!!" Then Sarah said, "Remember, you promised to eat all of it. And, I'm going to hold you to it! Now, lay down on your back on the floor." I did as she told me. Then she said, "Now, open your mouth real wide." I did, then she pulled off her panties and sat down on my face. She positioned her asshole on my open mouth and said, "Here's your dessert! Eat all of it, then lick my ass clean." I started to panic, and Sarah reminded me of my promise. She shit into my mouth, and I ate. It took her 30 minutes to empty her bowels into my mouth. As she shit she rubbed her clit and she climaxed 8 times. As I licked her asshole clean she climaxed twice more. I was shocked! I never dreamed that I could let a girl shit in my mouth. What's more, I could not believe that I didn't get sick. In fact, I found myself becoming extremely aroused.

Sarah got up and pulled my pants off. She took my fully erect cock and sat down on it, guiding it into her hot asshole. She rode me until I shot the biggest load I have ever cum into her throbbing ass. Sarah very carefully climbed off my cock making sure not to lose a drop of my cum. She said, "Here's some more dessert." As she turned around and sat on my face again. She squeezed and grunted until she had pushed all of my cum into my mouth, then said, "Swallow!" I did.

Sarah moved in with me that night. She stayed all summer, and when her family came back, she decided to stay on with me. It has been a year now, and I am still drinking Sarah's pee in the shower, and eating my dessert every night. We both love the arrangement and it looks like we are going to be together for a very long time.

One day, Sarah asked if her friend, Jennifer could move in with us, under the same conditions. I agreed, but that's another story.


Chapter 2 - Add Jennifer

It has been a year since Sarah moved in with me. Things have by no means been boring. I still get to shower with the beautiful Sarah every night when I get home from work. I can still hardly believe that Sarah is attracted to me. I am 16 years older than she is. But we take each other to orgasm every night, and she says that she wants this to go on forever. I hope that it does.

One day Sarah's friend, Jennifer came to visit. Jennifer is the same age as Sarah, she has light brown hair that is soft as silk and comes down to just above her perfect little ass. Jennifer stands about 5 feet 8 inches tall. She has small, but well proportioned breasts. She also has about the prettiest feet I have ever seen. I have often fantasized about sucking her perfect toes.

Jennifer and Sarah went for a drive so they could talk privately. They were gone for about four hours. When they returned, Sarah said that she would like for all of us to go out for a Mexican dinner. So, we drove to the little Mexican restaurant around the corner.

Boy! I thought that Sarah could eat a lot!! Jennifer ate what Sarah ate, and then another full plate. While we ate, Sarah explained to me that Jennifer had lost everything she owned to a crooked stock broker. She said that Jennifer was, in fact, homeless. Sarah continued to tell me that she had explained our whole living agreement to Jennifer, including our nightly showers and my nightly desserts. Then Sarah dropped the bomb! Sarah said that she had wanted to share me and these activities with Jennifer ever since we started, just over a year ago.

I asked Jennifer what she thought about the situation. Jennifer said, "Sarah and I have always shared our boyfriends, our toys and the same desires. We have also always had the same fantasies. When Sarah told me that a guy actually let her piss and shit into his mouth I was extremely jealous! And when she said that it was you who was letting her do this, I got mad because she wasn't sharing you with me. I have always been attracted to you, and I know you are attracted to me. So when Sarah said that she would talk to you about letting me move in with the two of you, I almost screamed for joy!"

I then asked Sarah what she thought about having Jennifer move in. Sarah said, "Like I said, I have wanted Jennifer here since day one. My only concern is that I don't know if you can handle both of us, all of the time. If you decide to let Jennifer move in with us, you'll have to drink twice as much lemonade, and eat twice the dessert that you have been, so far. I truly hope that you will say yes, but I will understand if you say no."

I said, "Well that settles it! Jennifer, how soon can you move in?" Jennifer smiled brightly and said, "I can move in right now!!" When we got home the festivities began.

Right after we got into the house, Sarah suggested that we get dressed for bed and watch a movie together. We all went into the bedroom to change clothes. Jennifer stated that it was extra hot tonight, so we should probably sleep in the nude. Sarah agreed, so we all just took off our clothes and headed to the living room to watch our movie.

On the way to the living room, Jennifer asked me if I was a betting man. "Sometimes," I said, "what is the bet?" Jennifer said, "I will ask you a question. If you answer it correctly, I will do any one thing you want. If you answer incorrectly, you must do something for me."

"that sounds fair enough to me, I agree." I stated. Jennifer then asked her question, "What is Sarah's mother's maiden name?" I was stumped. "I do not know." I admitted. Jennifer then told me what I had to do for her, "Lay down on the floor and let me put my feet on your face. Smell and kiss my feet until it is time for your dessert." I laid down and Jennifer placed her extremely smelly feet on my face for me to smell and kiss.

About half an hour into the movie, Sarah asked if I was ready for dessert. I said that I was. Jennifer's eyes got really big as she watched me open my mouth so that Sarah could feed me my dessert. Jennifer watched in complete amazement as Sarah squatted on my face and emptied her entire bowels into my mouth. Sarah then scooted back and pissed into my mouth to wash her shit down. I licked Sarah's asshole clean and kissed her ass to let her know it was clean. Sarah then looked over to Jennifer and said, "It's your turn. Give him all if the shit you've got then wash it down with your piss."

Jennifer looked at me and asked, "Is it really OK? This has always been my biggest fantasy, to actually shit into your mouth and have you actually eat it!" I said, "Hop on! Give me every drop you've got. I want to taste your sweet shit and drink your piss." Jennifer then stepped over me. She squatted over my mouth. I said, "Aren't you going to sit on my mouth?" She said, "In a minute, but first I want to watch my shit going into your mouth."

Jennifer's asshole began to push out. Soon, I could see the head of a gigantic turd poking out of her anus. Before long there was a full six inches of shit hanging out of Jennifer's asshole. "Reach up and suck it the rest of the way out." ordered Jennifer. I did. Jennifer's shit tasted like dark chocolate. When I had eaten the first turd, Jennifer sat on my nose and wiggled until my nose actually entered her anus. I could feel another turd coming to her asshole. Jennifer shifted her feet so that she sat full force on my open mouth. Very quickly my mouth was completely filled with Jennifer's delicious shit. I swallowed and she filled my mouth again. Jennifer filled my mouth no less than ten times and I ate every last drop.

Jennifer scooted back and pissed into my mouth. I drank and drank, about a quart, before she stopped. I licked Jennifer's ass clean and kissed it to let her know it was clean. Jennifer squealed with joy and said, "I hope you're up for this, because there is no way that I am going to give you up!! Sarah and I are going to be here for the rest of our lives and we are going to do this every day!! I can't wait to tell Sierra! Wait till she shits in your mouth! Sierra can shit as much as Sarah and me together. I can't wait to see you eat her shit!!" She jumped up and ran into the kitchen to call her friend.

From the living room I heard Jennifer say, "Hello, Sierra? Do you remember that fantasy you have been talking to me about? You know, the one you said you'd love to do with Sarah's neighbor? Well, hold on to your ass because you're going to get to do it!! Yeah, come on over, and bring Patty."


Chapter 3 - Sierra and Patty

Shortly after Jennifer called Sierra, Sarah came into the living room and asked me, "Are you sure that you are up for this?" I told Sarah that I could take anything the four of them could dish out. "That sounds like a challenge." said Sarah. I said, "It's not a challenge, just a fact." Then Sarah said, "We'll see, I've got some new ideas and you are going to do a lot more than you have been doing!" I asked, "Like what?"

"You'll see." She replied.

About an hour later, Sierra and Patty arrived. The four girls immediately went into another room to talk privately. About twenty minutes later they all came out, giggling. Sierra says, "I heard that you said that you could take anything that the four of us put out. Well, put your money where your mouth is, because I've got a little wager for you." I said, "OH, yeah? What's the bet?" Sierra says, "I'm going to give you an enema. If you can hold it all in for twenty minutes, the four of us will be your slaves for the weekend. If you cannot hold it all for the entire time, you will have to be our slave. You will have to do anything we tell you to do and let us do anything we want to do to you. Is it a bet?" Sarah jumped in, "If you don't take the bet, I'm going to move out."

"Me too." said Jennifer. I said, "OK, OK, I'll take the bet. You say I have to hold it for twenty minutes? I think I can handle that."

Sierra left the room and came back with an extra large enema bottle. She told me to take off my clothes and get down on my hands and knees. I did as she said. She told Patty to go and get the enema stand. About a minute later Patty came back with the stand. Sierra pushed the enema nozzle into my anus and said, "You've got a very tight asshole, we'll have to loosen it up when you lose this bet." After she inserted the nozzle into my ass she filled the enema bag with three quarts of very warm water. She then said, "The time will start when the bottle is empty." I said, "I thought you said I only had to hold it for twenty minutes." Sierra said, "I said you would have to hold all of it for twenty minutes, it won't all be in there until the bottle is empty."

It took about ten minutes to empty the bottle. I was already feeling the strain of it wanting to come out. I held it all for sixteen minutes. After sixteen minutes I could not keep squeezing my asshole any more. The water started to leak out from my asshole. Patty jumped up and shouted, "He leaked!! He's lost!" I hurried to the bathroom and let the rest out into the toilet. It took about twenty minutes for it to completely stop coming out.

Patty said, "I saw it leak out, I want to be first to give him an order." They all agreed. Patty then told me to lay down on my back. I laid down. She pulled a chair over and placed it so that it was sitting over my chest facing my head. She then sat on the chair and removed her shoes and socks. She put her feet on my face and said, "Smell my feet. Keep smelling them until I tell you to stop. And I want to hear you sniffing." I smelled her feet for ten minutes. Then she told me to clean her feet with my tongue. I as I did all of the girls watched and giggled. One by one they all had me smell their feet and clean them with my tongue.

Suddenly, Sierra walked over to me. She ordered me to sit on my knees. I did and she stepped in front of me, grabbed my head and pulled my face into her ass crack. "Smell my fart" she ordered. As I sniffed she let a giant fart rip, right on my nose. It was very potent. She said, "From now on every time one of us has to fart, you have to stick your nose against our assholes and smell our farts. If it turns out to be a wet fart you must lick our asses clean. Then you are to thank us for letting you smell our farts." I thanked her for letting me smell her fart. Sarah and Jennifer had a real good time with this one after we had eaten at that Mexican restaurant. This was Wednesday night, it was Thanksgiving Weekend, I still had four days to go.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.