Peep My Lovely
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2003 by Whiff

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A beautiful neighbor entrances a young hunk, leading to life changing experiences... Rather strokey

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Masturbation  

She awoke the next morning with his mouth eating her cunt vigorously, and his erect cock dangling at her face as they lay side to side. She smiled and sucked it in, feeling herself jump to excitement almost immediately. He tasted of soap, and she thought he must have already showered. She must be a little scummy from their nights exertion, but he seemed to be devouring her cuntal area, enjoying it, licking up her ass, shlurping at her small triangle of pubic hair, then back to her pussy, tonguing her box and clit. She took all his member in, holding her breath as it sunk far down her throat, then swallowing to tickle the head. She felt his hips start to hump, and opened her mouth to let him pump with abandon.

He pulled his head up and groaned "I'm gonna pop, bitch. Eat my cum, drink it in, suck it all down." In spite of his fierce words, she could see a question in his face, wondering if she was willing. Their fantasy included this dirty talk, but he still wasn't sure of how far she would let him go. She let his prick pop out, and whispered "Get on top of me stud. Fuck my mouth. I want to taste all of your gunk, your foamy white jism. Breakfast of champions." She rolled under him, and her lips wrapped around his spasming tool. He must be close, she thought, as his member sank deep, and his lips returned to her cunt.

She was feeling a sharp little climax coming, and sucked hard on the pulsing flesh inside her mouth. She let her head rest on the pillow as his hips pistoned his cock down her throat. He was learning, though. She felt his rythym less frantic, and his sucking at her clit was concentrated. He's trying to make me cum with him, she thought. She concentrated on her cuntal thrills, and the stinging pleasure building up fast.

She put her hands on his hips and pushed him away so just the head of his prick was inside her mouth, and licked at it as she sucked. Almost immediately, his head snapped up with a groan, and she tasted liquid gushing over her tongue, hot and thick. Young cum, she thought. Sweet and wonderful, as she moaned with the pleasure of it. His head went back to her box, and he nibbled gently on her stiff clitty, and she pushed herself over, feeling the explosion deep in her groin. Her hips humped to his face.

She knew he was tasting her cream, and the musk of it must by now overpower her perfume. But he just kept growling and eating at her bottom. HIs spunk was still leaking from his dong, letting her savor it with her tongue. Finally he collapsed on top of her, and she ran her hands down his ass crack, tickling his rectum gently. They were both moaning happily, his softening cock in her mouth, his tongue licking at her wet cunt.

When they had both come all the way down, she rose and hurried into the shower, luxuriating in the memories of their love making. As she scrubbed herself, her hands made her body tingle deliciously. I bet he still has energy left, she decided. She walked out of the bathroom naked, and leaned over to kiss him on the bed, sticking her tongue deep in his throat, and covering his prick with her hand. She felt it jump slightly. Yep, still horny. Oooh.

"I'm going to draw the drapes so we can stay naked the whole morning, Billy. We'll have some breakfast, then you're going to fuck my ass" she whispered. She stood over him, cupping her breasts, her pubic hair inches from his face. She saw his eyes open wide, and he started his head toward her twat. She walked teasingly away, closing the window and drawng the drapes, then heading for the kitchen. She paused in the doorway with her back to him, and pulled her ass cheeks apart, letting him see her heavy, damp slit, and puckered brown ass hole. "Think about that while we eat, stud."

She giggled as she cooked, the tingling of her tummy when a little oil snapped on her stomach keeping her blood boiling with the sexy, uninhibited game they were playing. He stood behind her at the stove, letting his prick touch her buttocks, lightly. The bacon in the microwave took longest, and as she pushed him into a stool at the island, putting a plate with fried eggs in front of him, she pressed her tits to the side of his face. "Eat those, big boy." His head turned and sucked in first one nipple, then the other, his tongue licking vigorously.

The bacon finished, and she sat down beside him, as they wolfed down the food. "Leave the plates, lover" she breathed. Kneeling on the floor, she pulled the stool he was sitting on around and grabbed his soft prick. Sucking it in, she heard him gasp as she began getting him erect for more adventures. He was growing as she kissed the head, licking at the tiny slit. He tasted so good. Her lips went all the way into his pubic hair, and she cycled up and down as he got fully erect. Then, she breathed "Follow me stud."

Sarah vamped as she led him into the living room, swinging her butt. She still loved showing him her body, enjoying his ogling, his admiration. She swung around and lifted a leg to the coffee table, moving her knee so that the lips of her cunt opened and closed. She was watching his eyes wide with need. His adulation made her preen her nakedness, reveling in his lust.

She pushed the cofee table out of the way and lay face down on the couch, her ass revealed by her spread legs. "Lick me good, stud. Wet me down so you can fill my ass with that cock." She looked over her shoulder, seeing his member erect again. She reached behind to spread her ass cheeks even further.

She watched him ogling her rear end. The pussy was spread along with her ass, and he could see pink flesh between the labia. As his mouth moved toward her, she closed her eyes and waited for the contact. He concentrated on the puckered hole, first wetting her whole bottom, and then she felt his tongue push into her rectum. "Harder, further, lover. Get me ready." He was several inches in, and it spread her withut hurting. She knew there would be pain eventually, but it was always pleasurable when mixed with clitoral stimulation, and she sighed with anticipation.

She felt him back away, and growl "Get ready, bitch." She felt the initial pressure of his rod. "Reach around and get my clit, stud. Then stick all that big thing in my ass. Hurry." She felt him bury himself convulsively, and she squealed as his finger diddled her love button, producing pain and pleasure at the same time. "Yeah, yeah, right there, just like that." It was unique and sexy, and she felt cream flowing in her cunt. "Keep going, Billy. Don't worry, I can take all your meat. Fuck me hard." He began pulsing, sinking all the way to her depths, then pulling out and thrusting again, and again. She was babbling "Oooh neat, so good, so hot, what a cock, what a fuck, oh give it to me, all of it."

His cock was pistoning in and out, spreading her bowels, causing a sharp tingling pain that mixed with the pleasure of his finger on her clit. He had been dreaming of this, she knew, and the feeling of fulfilling his fantasy added to the unique twin pleasures. She was rising toward a fantastic cum. The two sensations, hurt and hot, were stimulating every nerve in her body. She growled with her head in the pillows of the couch, twisting spasmodically. He was touching every inch of nerve laden tissue in her intestine, and it was getting better and better. He was lasting well, in spite of how tight her hole felt to his prick. His fingers were in her pussy, with his palm getting her clit. She felt herself starting into the last throes before climax, that wonderful plateau when she soared with ecstacy short of completion.

"Cum now, Billy. Spurt in my insides, in my ass. Oh, its so good. I'm there, I'm there." She was writhing back at his pistoning tool, trying to drive every inch to her bottom. He wasn't pulling out as far now, but going faster, and shoving harder with each stroke. She heard him grunting with effort on each thrust. Her orgasm came over her like a slow wave, shooting through her, but rising even as she felt release. He kept stroking, as her climax seemed to bloom into a mass of fire in her rear, but pleasure in her twat, the two feelings riding up into her belly to her tits squeezed by the couch. His hand in her box was making wet sucking noises as she convulsed around his fingers.

Then he froze deep in her bowels, and she felt herself filled up with his jism. It was like an enema, and pushed her cum even further, sweetening it wonderfully. A unique high, she thought. Only a huge young cock could make it this good. He spasmed again, and she felt more liquid inside her, making her tummy feel inflated. "Ummm, so sweet, so hard, so full. Oh lover."

He collapsed onto her back, his prick still embedded in her ass. As it popped out with his relaxation, liquid flowed out and dripped down to her box, wide open with his fingering, and she felt it flowing in the folds of her cunt. He was kissing her neck, sucking on it. They both were vibrating from the power of the erotic acts they had shared with such abandon. She crawled up on the couch and turned to her back, as he stared at her gorgeous body, tits jumping from her hard breathing, legs spread wide, hands running through her blonde hair as she crooned with satisfaction. He buried his head in her pussy, making her come down slowly.

Finally, he rose and went to the bedroom for his watch. "Shit, Mom and Dad will be home soon." "When can you come again? Tonight?" "No, they'll want to ask me about the practice. But I think they're going out tomorrow night." She grinned lasciviously at him. '"I'll leave the bedroom window open." She rose from the couch and began walking nude around the room, making sure he could see her pussy lips twisting, letting her breasts jiggle. "Think of my body like this, nothing on, waiting for you."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.