First True Love - Cover

First True Love

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Everyone says you never forget your first love. For Robert Pryce it was the best time of his life. But with a rocky marriage and a miserable sex life, his memories of his first love haunt him on a daily basis. What can he do to calm the madness that is slowly building up inside of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

Anger.

Rage.

Every time I thought about my marriage to Jenna that is what I felt. I sat in my home office staring at the computer screen, remembering our anniversary. I was figuring that even though I was ill that maybe I could squeeze a romantic evening out of her one night of the year. Instead it was one single mindless fuck as always.

I felt anger because I felt that she had trapped me. By waiting until we got married to have sex for the first time it was like I was entering into a blind contract. I certainly didn't like what I got on the other side.

Don't get me wrong. Jenna is a wonderful human being. She cooks for me. She cleans for me. She is always out buying things for me. She is one of the only women I know that can go to the mall and come back with more stuff for me than for her. She loves to spoil me.

Sometimes I wonder if I am just being selfish. A successful marriage isn't just about what happens between the sheets. Yet the thought of never again having a blow job or never making passionate love to a woman again creeps into my head and taints my soul.

I went to a yellow pages web site on the computer. I located the search criteria box and clicked inside of it. I typed in Nikki's full name... Nicole Lynn Jenkins. I pressed enter and several Nichole Lynn Jenkins came up on the screen.

I narrowed the search to just Wisconsin, seeing is she stayed in state. There was one that lived up in River Falls, near Minneapolis/St. Paul. My guess was that it wasn't her but I wrote down the information just in case.

I changed the search to Florida. Her mom lived and Florida and I knew the two of them were very close. That search yielded one in Tampa and one in Coral Gables. My bet was on the one in Tampa as that was where her mom lived but I wrote down both anyways.

I picked up the telephone and dialed the number for a private detective I knew. I gave him the details on what I had found out and other details that might be useful in tracking her down. After I hung up the phone with him I sighed deeply, knowing I was on the path to damnation looking for her again. I knew if I found her and she wasn't actually married, which was very possible, that I would make every effort to win her back. I knew that if that happened my marriage to Jenna would be over. I wondered if the price of seeing Nikki again was worth it. Then again, Nikki brought me so much happiness, even when things were at their worst.


I woke up with a stream of sunlight shining square into my face. I felt Nikki curled up next to me, clinging to me tightly. I turned over and watched her sleeping. She looked so beautiful, so peaceful next to me.

I got up from the bed, feeling the chill of room and quickly pulled the drape all the way shut and then climbed back into bed with Nikki. Nikki unconsciously wrapped herself up in me and dozed off again.

The last two weeks had been a whirlwind of fantasy for me. Ever since our first sexual encounter our relationship took off into orbit. The very next day I asked Nikki to move in with me. We pulled the two beds off of the lofts and put them side by side so we basically had a queen sized bed to sleep in every night.

The two of us were having sex every day. Even when she had her period we were fucking like jack rabbits. It just gave us an excuse to not have to use a rubber. Most days we had sex more than once a day. A few days we even skipped classes and spent the entire day just basking in each other and making mad passionate love.

I ran my fingers through Nikki's red locks of curls. I loved her hair. It was so long and silky and thick. Nikki's eyes opened and she smiled when she saw me looking at her.

"Mmmmm... Good morning lover," she cooed.

"Good morning to you too," I replied, giving her a kiss on the nose. "Did you sleep well?"

"I always sleep well when I am in your arms," said Nikki drawing me closer into her.

I felt like the luckiest person alive. I had the most beautiful creature I have ever seen sleeping naked next to me every morning. How much better could life get?

Nikki kissed me tenderly. I could smell the odor of her morning breath and yet it didn't matter. Her kiss was still heavenly.

"You wanna go get breakfast?" said Nikki.

I nodded and then I began kissing down her body.

"I meant at the dining hall you goof!"

"This will be fine, thank you," I said with a mischievous grin and resumed my kissing.

I kissed her lovely, firm breasts, suckling each nipple briefly as I went. I then kissed down her flat stomach, licking the inside of her belly button as I passed it. Nikki moaned as I kissed down to her legs and licked the inside of her thighs. Her aroma was extremely heady, full of her arousal from our previous night's lovemaking.

I carefully teased around her womanhood, making her squirm more and more by the second. She gasped loudly as I drove two fingers into her hot and steamy depths. I slowly finger fucked her and then went for the prize. I took her clit into my mouth and lightly suckled it. Nikki was moaning louder and louder until it became a scream and she tightened her legs around my head. I didn't give up however. I fought her legs and stayed with her as she rode through her orgasm. I lightly teased her clit with my tongue as she convulsed around me.

"OH GOD ROBBY YOU ARE MAKING ME FEEL SO GOOD!" screamed Nikki as I continued my assault on her sex. "UGGGGGGGAAHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHH MY GOD!!!"

Nikki began convulsing around me again. Her entire body was trembling around me.

"Fuck me Robby! Fuck me now!"

I reached over to our bedside table and grabbed a condom and took a few seconds to put it on. The entire time Nikki was moaning as she rode out her orgasm. I climbed on top of Nikki and slid into her.

"Fuck me hard Robby!" exclaimed Nikki as I bottomed out inside of her.

"OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH MY GOD!" screamed Nikki as I slammed in and out of her. I felt her convulse around me and I went over the edge with her in an earth shattering climax. The two of us locked lips and kissed each other hungrily, each of us wanting to devour the other.

I pulled out of Nikki and the sat on the edge of the bed to remove the condom.

"OH SHIT!" I screamed.

"What? What's wrong?" said Nikki.

I was too scared to speak. I looked down at the broken rubber that ringed my cock. The head of my cock was unprotected by its thin membrane. I had probably just impregnated Nikki.

"Robby? Talk to me. What's wrong?" said Nikki, her voice more urgent.

"Um... Nikki... we have a problem."

"What?"

"I think we may need to get you to the student health center."

Nikki went pale. She knew exactly what I was talking about.

"Niks, the condom broke."

Nikki went into a fit of sobbing. I leaned over and took her into my arms. She clung to me as if her life depended on it.

"I'm so sorry Niks," I said softly, running my fingers through her hair, trying to comfort her.

"It's not your fault," cried Nikki. "I should be on birth control for you."

"Whatever happens Niks, we will go through it together," I said soothingly. Nikki grasped at me tighter.

"I love you Robby," said Nikki in my ear. It was then that I knew I was madly in love with her and that nothing in the world could ever change that.


The sound of the song "Yesterday" in Musak format floated through the waiting room at the student health center adding to the already boring atmosphere. The only things to read were the myriad of health brochures advising against smoking, drinking, and promoting safe sex. If I had only read that last one.

My thoughts turned to my dilemma. If Nikki did become pregnant we would both have to drop out of school and we would be raising a family. I wondered if I could do it. I figured with Nikki all things were possible. I loved her so much.

I picked up a brochure on quitting smoking and looked at all the cartoon figures in the book. I wondered how a book full of cartoons would get someone to quit smoking. I looked up briefly from my engrossing reading material and saw Nikki coming back into the waiting room. She was walking slowly and I could tell she was trying to hold back from crying.

I got up and rushed over to her and took her in my arms. Nikki sobbed into my shoulder for a few minutes. I just held her and ran my hand over her back.

"You don't have to worry about being a daddy," said Nikki. "They gave me this 'morning after' pill. I just took one and I have to take another one later. If I am pregnant right now, these pills will take care of that."

Nikki started crying again. I didn't say a word. I just held her close to me.

"They said I will probably be really sick today so I should just stay in our room," said Nikki. "Oh and I was prescribed the pill. They gave me my first set of pills for free but after that I have to pay for them."

"I will take care of that for you," I said.

"You don't have to do that," said Nikki.

"Really, I will do that. Birth control should be both of our responsibility."

Nikki hugged me tightly.

"Thank you," she whispered. "Thank you for being such a wonderful boyfriend."

I took Nikki back to my dorm room and had her lie down. The rest of the day was spent watching TV and comforting her every time she got sick. I even managed to get a little homework done.

I know it sounds strange but after taking care of her that day I fell even deeper in love with her. I was starting to realize that I wanted to take care of her for the rest of my days.


The ringing of the telephone startled me as I broke my concentration on the web project I was working on. I was trying to finish the job under budget for this medical firm in Saint Louis, hoping to gain further business in that market.

"Good morning, Pryce Consulting. This is Rob speaking," I said answering the phone.

"This is Dan Westerfield calling," said the voice on the other end. Dan was my private eye.

"Hi Dan. Any news?"

"She's living in Tampa. That address you gave me was it. She isn't married. Never has been. She works at a Double Tree Hotel as part of their hospitality staff. She also lives with her mother. I am emailing you with the details like her address and phone number and place of employment and such."

"Thank you very much Dan. Put an extra twenty bucks on my bill for the efficient job."

I hung up with Dan and stared at my computer. With the information I had I would be able to track down the woman I never stopped loving over the years. I couldn't believe my luck. She hadn't married. I was a little bit put off by the fact that she was still living with her mom. Her mom was a mean old bat who hated my guts.

Her mother was a serious obstacle to our relationship. We seemed to get over most of our obstacles with ease. We were so in love with one another. We could always talk everything out and then it would be ok again. I suddenly remembered our first fight and how wonderful the make up was.


I was beat after a long weekend with the Reserves. I had just entered my residence hall and was looking forward to a relaxing night with Nikki in my arms. I was only away for her for 48 hours yet I still missed the hell out of her.

I got to my room and heard a lot of talking going on inside. I quickly punched the combination to my room and was greeted by the sight of a party going on in my room. Nikki was there along with my roommate Jimbo and his fiancée Jeanine, Nikki's roommate Trisha, and my neighbor from across the hall, Joe.

"Hi honey, welcome back!" exclaimed Nikki. It was obvious she was well on her way to getting completely drunk.

"Hey Niks," I said hesitantly. "What's going on here?"

"Decided to throw a party for you," slurred Nikki.

"Joe, can I use your room to change?" I said grabbing some civilian clothes to replace the Army fatigues I was wearing.

Joe nodded and got up. We both walked out of my room and headed over to his. He punched in his combination and we both entered the room. He sat down on the couch as I changed my clothes.

"What's the deal with the party, Joe?" I asked as I removed my camouflage blouse.

"Don't know. Nikki banged on my door around three this afternoon wanting to know if I wanted to go to a party to welcome you home from the weekend. You know me and free alcohol. I was there in a jiffy."

"She seems really out if it," I said.

"Well she should be. She's been drinking like a fish since we started at four o-clock."

I finished dressing and the two of us headed back to my room. When I got in, Nikki practically jumped me and gave me a sloppy kiss with plenty of tongue. I broke off the kiss and looked at her square in the eye.

"No more drinking for you tonight," I said.

"I can drink if I want to," said Nikki defiantly. "You can't tell me what to do."

I looked over at Tricia drinking a beer and nearly fell over. "Tricia, I thought you didn't do that kind of stuff."

"I'm not with those loser cultists anymore," said Tricia with a smile.

I returned her smile. "Good for you. I'm so happy I got away from them myself."

She got up and leaned over to my ear. "If I play my cards right, hopefully Joe will take an interest in me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.