First True Love - Cover

First True Love

Copyright© 2003 by Mr Freeze

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Everyone says you never forget your first love. For Robert Pryce it was the best time of his life. But with a rocky marriage and a miserable sex life, his memories of his first love haunt him on a daily basis. What can he do to calm the madness that is slowly building up inside of him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Cheating   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   School  

"Happy Anniversary," said Jenna, clinking her glass to mine.

"I cannot believe it has been six years," I said. I took a sip of my champagne and savored the taste of it for a moment before swallowing it.

"It has been the best six years of my life," she said with a warm smile.

Suddenly I was ripped out of the tender moment. They definitely weren't the best six years of my life. Every day I kept wondering more and more why I had married this woman.

"We have had our differences and I have been trying to get better for you in bed," Jenna continued.

"Trying to get better in bed?" my mind screamed. Our sex life was terrible. Her idea of improving our sex life was to have more of it. More of a bad thing is not a way to improve it.

"Yes dear, you have been getting better," I lied. I didn't want our anniversary to turn into the normal shouting match that ensued whenever sex was brought up.

The bottom line was she was never going to own up to her shortfalls in bed and I was never going to be happy unless things were different. Our sex was always the same. There was little to no foreplay because she never wanted to kiss. She never wanted to be fondled. She always complained she hurt somewhere, yet when the gynecologist examined her there was nothing wrong with her. There was no oral sex. She was too disgusted by the sight of my semen, let alone her having to taste it. She would never let me give her oral because she felt she smelled too bad down there and that she would be too embarrassed. The outcome was always the same. I would climb on top of her after lubricating my cock because she could never get wet, and I would fuck her until I had to cum and I would cum on her tummy. There was no passion, no heat, and no desire. To me it seemed like it was a chore for her.

"I am so glad you are happy with me," said Jenna.

I thought I was going to be sick. I gave her a fake smile as an acknowledgement. The sounds of the restaurant seemed to disappear as my anger rose. I was too tired to argue. Jenna was too blind to see the forest for the trees. I knew the truth. I didn't want to be married to Jenna anymore.

The problem was that I knew I was being shallow. How would I tell my family or my friends or her family the reason for our separation? I couldn't tell them that she wasn't good in bed. To be completely honest that was her only flaw. She treated me like a king otherwise. So in the end I felt trapped and alone.

Sensing a lull in the conversation I looked out the window at the moonlit lake outside of the restaurant. I thought back to Nikki and how much joy I felt the morning after our first date.


When the alarm clock went off that morning after our first date, I stumbled out of the loft, careful not to wake my sleeping beauty. I put on a pair of pajama bottoms and grabbed my bucket of toiletries and headed to the shower. There wasn't a soul in the shower room. No one woke up at six in the morning any day of the week, especially a Monday. I needed to be at the fraternity house at eight so today I was the exception to the rule.

I trudged into the shower area and let the water run until it was hot. I then shucked off my pajama bottoms and stepped in. I let the hot water run over me as I processed what had happened the night before. I was with a naked girl all night. Not just any naked girl. A girl I liked. A girl I liked a lot. It seemed pretty obvious she liked me too. I bent down to get the soap out of my bucket when I noticed that it was gone. I then felt a pair of arms wrap around me. I felt the unmistakable shape of two breasts being pressed up against my back.

"Good morning handsome," said Nikki.

"You could get in a lot of trouble Nikki," I said.

"Where is your sense of adventure, Army Boy?"

She had a point. "What the hell!" I said with bravado.

Nikki treated me like a king. She took great care in lathering me up with soap, running her hands all over my body, paying extra attention to my "special" parts. She then got out my shampoo and washed what little hair I had. I had to squat for that part so she could reach me. I almost lost my balance a few times because her deep scalp massage was so relaxing.

"Now you get your morning treat," she said with an evil grin.

"Oh?" I said, raising an eyebrow at her.

"You were on your best behavior last night so you get a reward," she said winking at me.

Nikki dropped to her knees and grabbed my hard cock in her soft hands. I moved out of the spray of water so that the water wasn't running over her.

What Nikki did next surprised me. She licked the entire length of my cock sending shivers of ecstasy through my body. I had seen it done in porno movies; I just never thought it would happen to me.

"You are so big," said Nikki with absolute lust in her voice.

"I wouldn't call seven inches big," I said. I blushed realizing I just admitted to her that I had at one time measured it.

She didn't seem to notice though as she slipped the head of my cock into her mouth. I had to grab the sides of the shower stall to steady myself because of the incredible sensations causing my legs to go weak.

Nikki then took most of my cock in her mouth and then sucked hard. I almost came right there. She then began sucking and moving her lips and tongue up and down my shaft. With one hand she was stroking the base of my cock. It didn't take long for me to feel the familiar tingle of impending orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum," I groaned.

Nikki took my cock out of her mouth and stroked it violently with her hand until I finally found release, shooting my cum harmlessly into the shower. After shooting the last of it I backed up against the wall to steady myself.

"My God Nikki," I gasped. "That was incredible."

"Maybe sometime you can return the favor," she said with a smile.

Nikki moved into the water and began casually washing herself off. I came up behind her and gave her a hug from behind. Her ass felt wonderful pressed against my still deflating cock. I grabbed her soapy breasts and massaged them gently, remembering the lessons from the previous evening. I then took her nipples in my fingers and gently flicked them causing her to emit a low groan.

"Thank you for last night," I whispered in her ear.

Nikki turned around and faced me. Her beautiful aqua blue eyes were focused on mine. "You are so wonderful," she said softly. She then gave me a lingering, but tender kiss.

"You know how we planned lunch on Tuesday?" I said.

"You aren't canceling?" said Nikki, panic written all over her face.

"No, I was wondering if you wanted to do lunch every day this week instead, seeing it will be all I will get to see of you until Saturday night."

"I would love that. Noon open for you?" she asked.

"Yes. We can meet at Esker for lunch." Esker Hall was one of the two campus dining facilities for dorm students.

"That sounds wonderful," squealed Nikki. She stood on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss on my nose and then broke free of me. She stepped out of the shower stall and grabbed a towel she had stolen from my room.

"Hi Greg, "said Joe, my neighbor from across the hall.

"Hi Joe," I replied. I then realized what was happening. Joe was here and so was Nikki who was quite naked.

Joe for his part realized it late as well. His eyes bugged out when he saw Nikki who thankfully had already wrapped a towel around her chest.

"Didn't realize you had company," said Joe unable to take his eyes off of Nikki.

"Joe this is Nikki," I said gesturing at Nikki. "Nikki, this is Joe, the guy from across the hall and who was leaving for about five minutes."

"Ok, ok," said Joe holding his hands up in mock surrender.

Joe left and Nikki and I busted out in laughter.

Nikki put on a t-shirt and sweatpants she had also absconded from my room and I threw on my pajama bottoms for the trip back to our room. Since our secret was already out we didn't check the hallway first before going to my room.

When we got back to the room I was already running late. I threw some clothes into my suitcase for my week being spent at the fraternity house. I piled all my books that I needed into my backpack. I then got dressed and headed back into the bathroom to shave and brush my teeth among other things.

When I returned to my room Nikki had put on her red dress. I tossed my toiletries into my suitcase and put everything I was taking by the door. I then took Nikki into my arms and gave her a tight squeeze.

"Thanks again for last night," I said. "I am going to miss not having you with me tonight."

"Me too," she said. I could tell she was trying to hold back from crying.

"So where are we here?" I said.

Nikki's face was full of confusion.

"Are we an item? Exclusive?"

"Is that what you want?" asked Nikki, her lower lip trembling.

"Yeah, if it is ok with you," I said.

Nikki was silent for a moment, collecting her thoughts. I was waiting for the other shoe to drop and to have Nikki be scared and walk out on my life forever.

"I thought you would never ask," said Nikki starting to cry.

I held her close to me as she cried.

"What's wrong Nikki?"

She pulled back slightly and looked into my eyes.

"I'm falling in love with you Rob, and I didn't know if you were feeling the same way but now I think you do and I'm so happy."

"Nikki, I'm gonna be upfront with you," I said pushing her back a little so I could look straight into her eyes. "I've never been in love before so I don't know what it's like but I do know that you are always on my mind. I know I'll be looking forward to lunch today more than any meal ever in my life. I know that you make me happier than I've ever been in my entire life."

Nikki collapsed into my arms and held onto me with a death grip. She was sobbing lightly into my chest.

"I'm gonna miss you," sobbed Nikki.

"I'll miss you too Nikki," I said. "I have to get going now."

Nikki pulled back and composed herself. "One last kiss for your new girlfriend?"

Girlfriend? I liked the sound of that. That meant I was her boyfriend!

I gave her a short, but very passionate kiss and then headed out the door. She followed me out of the dorm and to my car where she gave me another kiss. Then it was off to the fraternity house for hell week. I was wondering how much more hell it was going to be now without Nikki by my side.


"Rob?" yelled my wife. "Robby?"

I realized that I had drifted off at the table.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" asked Jenna.

"Honey, I'm not feeling well," I said. "I need to use the men's room."

"Are you ok?" said Jenna, a look of concern on her face.

"Fine," I lied. "I just need to use the men's room."

"Ok honey," she said, still concerned. "Hurry back."

I got up and made my way through the restaurant looking for the bathroom. I managed to get lost once and finally gave up and asked where it was.

As I walked my stomach knotted up, as I grew more and more sick over the situation I was in and the fact that Jenna was so blind to what was happening. Anytime I had tried to discuss it with her she either blew me off or blew up at me. That was when she went to the councilor. She told me it was to help our marriage. The truth was she was looking for someone to tell her she was right and I was wrong. It made all those years of calling me a pervert ok.

Thankfully the bathroom was completely empty when I walked in. I rushed to the nearest stall and puked my guts out. It wasn't just food I was expelling. It was the bad feelings I had towards Jenna. I resented Jenna. I needed someone besides Jenna in my life. When I was finished I broke down into tears. I stayed there like that for nearly five minutes, bent over the toilet, violently sobbing.

I finally got up and cleaned myself off. I flushed the toilet and headed out to the sink. I splashed some cold water on my face and thought back to the last time I got that sick. It was the morning of the happiest day of my life.


I woke up that morning feeling like a bus had hit me. My head was pounding and any little sound in the room was amplified ten fold. I looked around and realized I was in the pledges room at the fraternity house. I also realized that I had a woman's arm draped around me. Further inspection of the arm revealed to me that it was Nikki's arm.

I tried hard to remember what had happened the previous night. The first memory was of waking up in the middle of the night and puking my guts out in the urinal of the communal bathroom of the frat house. I remembered Nikki rubbing my back afterwards and her helping me back to the room and rubbing my back until I fell asleep again.

I tried to remember what put me into this state. It was obvious I had the mother of all hangovers. Then I remembered the party. It was our post- initiation party following hell week. I remember several of the other fraternity brothers handing me beer after beer and my consuming them at a rapid pace.

I turned in the bed and faced Nikki.

"Hi sleepy head," said Nikki with a smile.

"Don't talk so loud," I said.

Nikki giggled and drew me in for a hug.

"We need to get you showered and get you to brush your teeth," said Nikki with a giggle. "Then we need you to drink lots of water."

"Why water?" I said, my head pounding with each word.

"Best cure for a hangover. Your body is dehydrated."

I struggled out of bed and as I stood up it felt like someone was stabbing a knife into my head. Nikki helped me over to the bathroom and then left to get my toiletries and a towel. I let the water in the shower run over me for a bit while I waited for Nikki to return. She returned with my stuff and then left again.

I stood under the shower until the water went cold. It felt good just having the water run over me. Once the water was cold I made a quick job of washing up and shampooing my hair. After the shower I toweled off, wrapped the towel around my waist and started the rest of my morning ritual of shaving and brushing my teeth.

Nikki was waiting for me by the sink with a huge plastic cup of water.

"Drink this first. All of it."

I looked at the huge cup of water and the daunting challenge in drinking the whole thing. I took a few sips and put the cup down.

"Come on," said Nikki with a little bit of venom in her voice. "You didn't have any trouble slamming cups of beer last night that were this size."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.