Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

George and Beverly Morgan watched on the big screen in John Cord's office as six absolutely naked people walked through the center of his casino. Alex, Julie, Ian, Mona, JJ, and Ingrid all made their way circuitously around banks of slot machines on their way to the Casino du Roturier's front door. Their heads were held high as they accepted the cheers of all the casino patrons along their path. The people in the main hall had not seen the extended game. That was reserved for the special gamblers in La Domaine Riche; however, the patrons knew that these were the casino's latest victims, proud losers... now proud naked losers.

"You will receive a cashier's check in a moment for $500,000 and a little document for the United States government's tax people. We are in the middle of the Caribbean, but we still cooperate fully with the IRS here." John Cord chuckled even though what was funny about his statement was not clear. "Then you can walk out of here too... naked, of course."

"What?" shouted George and Beverly simultaneously.

"Well, the casino still owns your clothes, I believe," said John Cord with a sheepish grin.

"Oh, come on," groaned Beverly, "Haven't we been through enough and haven't people seen enough of this old lady body?"

"I suppose we would be willing to sell your clothes back to you," laughed John.

"How much?" asked George.

"Oh, how about $500,000?"

"Fuck you very much, Mr. Cord," replied George.

"Undress then... your money is waiting for you downstairs. I must tell you that you were wonderful players, by the way. And I did alright too," said John Cord. "FYI, I made approximately $160,000 on that last hand of poker alone. The house brought in that much money on the last hand despite that Alex and Julie Adams won $5,000 from me. They somehow knew you were not bluffing, Mr. Morgan."

"Good for them," said Beverly. "Alright, my love. Let's give Mr. Cord his little show. Time to strip and go home, I guess."

Beverly began to remove her shirt.

"I hope you don't mind one more little indiscretion of mine," said John.

Beverly raised her eyebrows as she tossed her blouse aside on a nearby chair.

"I have this little fetish, so to speak... not to worry... you just proceed," whispered John.

"How many times have I heard the word, proceed, tonight?" asked Beverly. "Too many, I'd say."

"Well, Mr. Cord, I am proceeding here for the last time," said George. He dropped his pants to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Bianca?" John Cord motioned the statuesque island beauty over to him.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.