Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

JJ and George waited alone in their respective rooms until Bianca retrieved each man and ushered them both back to the penthouse living room. There a large, green felt-covered gaming table now sat in the middle of the room. Television monitors and cameras circled the table. Bianca motioned for each man to take a seat. Just as they did so, John Cord swept into the room.

"Gentlemen, one of you is about to win $500,000. And, one of you will walk away with literally nothing... naked as a jaybird... as will your wife... for all to see. I love this stuff!"

John Cord was in his finest element now. He strutted around the room obviously playing to all the cameras.

"And," John made a sweeping gesture, "God, I wish we had a drum roll... here are your wives."

The biggest television screens in the room instantly displayed Beverly and Ingrid seated in their respective rooms. Behind Beverly stood Bianca; behind Ingrid stood the muscular island man who had starred with Bianca in the porn movie. Both Bianca and the man wore robes just like those that were given to the Adams and the Townsends. Bianca's small, firm breasts and dark nipples showed clearly through the thin fabric.

"Gentlemen, the game is poker. In front of you are your chips."

George looked down at a very small stack of blue chips in front of him. Quickly, he counted.

Only six chips? Those could go in one hand, he thought.

John continued, "These are very special chips, however. The top one is plain, but those beneath have very special qualities."

George spread his chips apart in front of him and suddenly the game became very clear. Words in large print emblazoned each chip.

"I believe you will find that your chips read, as follows:

Disrobe;

Oral sex with female;

Oral sex with male;

Straight sex; and

Anal sex."

"We are going to play ordinary draw poker. When you win an opponents chip, you may simply hold it for later play, or you may cash it in. When you cash in a chip, your opponent's wife is required to follow the instructions on the chip. Our two lovely staff members will assist in the process. Questions? Oh... or you may leave now, if you wish."

Back in La Domaine Riche, Julie found herself in shocked amazement yet again.

"Alex, they are going to make those women have sex in front of all these people. Oh my god! Thank goodness we left when we did."

John Cord carefully watched all the faces of the players. Initial indications were the best in setting the odds for betting. John and his staff had become very adept at reading faces in that one magic moment.

"Of course, both couples may leave now and then both of you would lose. The audio is open, so you may discuss any of this with your spouses. For your information, our two staff members, Bianca and Alejandro, both had medical tests this morning. They are fit as little fiddles. No bad disease things there. Your wives, however, may not be so safe, so for straight and anal sex, Alejandro will be using a condom."

The latter pronouncement caused both Beverly and Ingrid to gasp. Reality hit them both very hard. George and JJ wore bewildered looks.

"So, shall we play some poker? You must ante one chip each hand. Carl here will deal."

"Shall we play, honey?" asked George.

"Take it one hand at a time," answered Beverly. "We can quit any time, right?"

"Yes, Ma'am," responded John Cord.

"Ok, let's do it," said George.

"We are in too," said JJ reluctantly. He was not really sure Ingrid understood any of this given her inebriated state.

Each man took a deep breath and Carl dealt the cards. A hush fell over La Domaine Riche. Everyone huddled around the televisions. George and JJ each tossed one "plain" chip in the pot and picked up their cards.

George was dealt two pair, JJ a hand full of nothing. George boldly bet his "disrobe" chip and JJ immediately folded. George smiled as he raked in two "plain" chips.

A buffer against things to come, he surmised.

JJ pitched in his "disrobe" chip on top of George's plain one as ante and cards were dealt again. George held a pair of fours and JJ had a random set of unrelated cards once more.

"Fuck," JJ shouted as he tossed his hand into the pot.

George picked up the Johnson's "disrobe" chip and looked it over carefully.

"I'd like to cash this in," he said quietly.

"Yes, sir," said the dealer. "Mr. Morgan cashes the disrobe chip. Mrs. Johnson must disrobe or end the game."

"End the game by disrobing," laughed George. "Life is full of irony."

Without another word, the groggy Mrs. Ingrid Johnson staggered up out of her seat, smiled at the camera, and began to remove her clothes.

"It's ok, JJ. Fuck 'em. I don't give a shit what they see," she slurred.

Everyone sat transfixed as Ingrid unbuttoned her little dress and pulled it over her head. She seemed so diminutive, yet underneath her shirt she wore a massive bra. She fumbled for a moment with the front clasp of it and suddenly two enormous melon-shaped breasts emerged from their confinement. Huge areoles graced each tip. Nipples were stretched tight in the center of each. Ingrid did a drunken version of a few photo model poses, suddenly tripped, and fell back into the couch arms and legs askew.

Beverly could not see Ingrid. Her television showed only George. But, she imagined what was happening.

I don't know if I can strip, she thought, with the whole world watching and all.

"Luck has to change this time, baby," said JJ. "Has to." He tossed the "oral sex with woman" chip into the pot. George again added one of his "plain" ones.

JJ took a quick look at his cards and grinned. A pair of Kings... that's better.

To JJ's chagrin, however, George bet another of his plain chips. Now JJ was in a quandary. He would have to put in a very serious chip in order to call. He toyed with the other "oral sex" chip and finally tossed it in.

"I'll take three cards, " said JJ.

"None for me," said George.

Damn, thought JJ. I'm fucked... that is, Ingrid is fucked, I guess.

JJ received three new cards from the dealer who, in turn, said, "Another bet, Mr. Morgan?"

George bet his "disrobe" chip and smiled directly at JJ. JJ looked at his cards. Two red three's smiled back at him.

Well, I'll be... two pair... kings and threes... a damn good hand... but what is that motherfucker holding?

JJ was in anguish. He looked up at the television. Ingrid sat brazenly with her arms and legs apart. Her pussy was in full view of the camera. JJ took that as a sign and tossed in the "straight sex chip."

"I call," he said.

"Damn," whispered George. "Sorry, honey. I tried." He tossed his hand out on the table.

"Mother-fucker, you didn't have anything," said JJ incredulously. "You fucking tried to steal the pot. You son-of-a-bitch... and it almost worked! Son-of-a-bitch!"

George shrugged. JJ raked in all the chips from the pot.

"I'm cashing it this 'get naked' chip on yo' wife immediately then," said JJ jubilantly. "Let's see them tits, lady."

Beverly already had begun to undress. Her face burned red. She unbuttoned her long gown and slowly pulled it downward. After considerable resistance, the soft fabric yielded and Beverly's plain white bra came into view.

"We can quit, if you want, babe," said George.

"If we quit, I'll have to get naked or if we play on, I still have to get naked. Seems like a no-brainer to me, baby," answered Beverly. "I hope I don't embarrass you too much."

"I am very proud," answered George.

A few deft motions and off came Beverly's bra. Her pendulous breasts sagged under their own weight. Her small nipples grew erect almost instantly. Beverly looked over her shoulder at Bianca.

"I guess you get used to this after a while?" she asked.

"Never," replied Bianca with a wink.

Beverly slipped off her white panties and the crowd in La Domaine Riche reacted noisily with shrieks and yelps. Under her panties, Beverly wore a dense, profuse patch of bright red pubic hair. Her bush seemed to twinkle in the bright lights.

"You are looking good there, babe," said George. "But now, our position is serious. The next hand... do we play it?"

"Play on," said Beverly. She stood proudly before the ever-present camera.

Cards spun to the table once again. Both the "disrobe" chips were now gone, but JJ held both the plain ones. JJ anted with one of the plain chip, George with his "oral sex with woman chip." JJ bet his second plain chip and, to everyone's shock, George immediately folded.

JJ was almost beside himself.

"I'm cashing this one right now." JJ triumphantly held the Morgan's "Oral Sex with Woman" chip aloft. "Oh, baby... right now... cashing it in!"

Cheers erupted in La Domaine Riche. Stewards frantically moved among the crowd taking and pay off bets while Julie, Alex, Mona and Ian watched in utter amazement.

"Well, George, my love, in this life we do have new experiences on occasion, don't we?"

Beverly tried to be nonchalant, but her hands had already begun to tremble.

"I guess we shouldn't judge to harshly until after we have tried the... ah... new things," she continued.

George peeked through his upraised fingers as he helplessly watched the television monitor.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.