Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

"Pay the winners! Oh my, what a spectacle!"

John Cord took a moment to survey the scene before him. His dancers had paired off and were simulating all sorts of explicit intimacies on the various stages around the room. The island music had slowed to a pulsating bump and grind. The crowd swirled around him. Sexual tension in the room was palpable. Some guests were dancing, others were unashamedly making out in the midst of the crowd. One man, in John's clear view, had raised the front of his wife's dress and was fingering her pussy in the middle of the dance floor. Those still betting remained glued to the television monitors. Some couples watched the TV screens while standing very close together. Occasionally, John saw a hand disappear under a skirt or inside a blouse among those individuals. The atmosphere was positively electric.

Even John's cock throbbed in all the excitement. Most importantly, money was being won and lost virtually every second. As usual, the house always won the greater share.

I couldn't have gotten better players for tonight's game if I had hand picked them and paid them a fortune, John mused. This is great! Fucking terrific! And all the patrons here tonight will bring back hundreds of their friends! The news of this will spread far and wide!

John stepped up to the microphone and announced, "Now we move to the final... that is, perhaps the final portion of this game. These players are showing real staying power, don't you think? Watch the monitors and see what will happen. Drinks for the next 30 minutes are on the house! Condoms... he he... are available at the bar."

The whirling crowd roared its approval.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, there seems to be a... ah... discussion, shall we say, among our male players. Look at Monitor 6. I'm giving 2-1 odds on at least one bloody nose in the next two minutes or less. Place your bets."

The four male players all gathered about the same time in the hallway. JJ went straight for George.

"As soon as I win the goddamned money, I'm going to kill you, mother-fucker!" JJ jabbed his beefy finger into George's chest.

"Didn't you say something about sweet pussy earlier, sir?" George retorted. "Well right now I have this sweet Nordic pussy juice all over my face. I hope it hasn't been somewhere that will give me a disease of some kind. STD's of the nose are a bitch, I hear."

Before anyone could react, JJ drew his fist back and was about to punch George directly in the face. Suddenly a door slammed open behind them.

"Mr. Johnson! Gentlemen!"

It was Bianca holding a set of small envelopes. JJ froze in mid punch. Bianca moved quickly into the midst of the men.

"Gentlemen, would you be so kind as to deliver these envelopes to your respective playing partners at the beginning of the next round?"

Bianca placed herself between George and JJ and smiled her million-dollar smile. For JJ to strike George, he now had to do it over or through Bianca. All the men stood in stark silence.

"Good, I believe Mr. Morgan gets this one; here's yours Mr. Adams and yours Mr. Townsend; and this must be yours, Mr. Johnson."

Bianca distributed the plain envelopes. Each was inscribed with only a room number.

"Well now, I believe the women are waiting. Let's not test their patience."

Bianca stood motionless. Quietly, Alex, George, and Ian broke away leaving JJ scowling.

George entered Room 1. Julie Adams had rearranged her clothing and sat quietly on the couch. She seemed somewhat relieved to see George, a fatherly type, entering the room.

Alex opened door 2 and found Beverly Morgan waiting at the bar.

"Quite a night, huh, Mr. Adams?" she said smiling. "Something to drink?"

Alex nodded "no."

"Sworn off bottled drinks, have we?" smiled Beverly.

Alex frowned at the recognition and reference.

"I'm sorry," responded Beverly. "That was a mean spirited and uncalled for remark. I apologize. Can't I fix you a drink? I think we both could use one about now."

"No problem and no offense taken, and, yes, bourbon, please," said Alex. "In answer to your question, I do have a different... ah... feeling about soft drinks right now. And, if you don't mind, I'll stand for a moment."

Ian found Ingrid at the bar in Room 3. She had been slugging down Scotches during the entire game. One more disappeared as he entered the room. Now she was thoroughly shit-faced drunk.

"Come on in, Mr. Australia," she mumbled. "The water in here is fine. Speaking of that... I found out where that other little door over there goes. It's the rest room. Do you Australian people call them rest rooms... don't you call them louvers or something? Anyway, I need to pee."

Rather than responding, Ian mixed himself another drink. In a moment, Ian could hear the sound of urination clearly. Ingrid had left the bathroom door open.

"Well, that's certainly... different," mused Ian aloud.

JJ angrily slammed the door behind him as he entered his assigned room and went straight to the bar ignoring Mona who stood nearby.

"And, hello to you too, mate," said Mona.

"Yeah, right," growled JJ. He threw back a large dose of tequila and growled to himself.

Suddenly the loudspeaker crackled another announcement.

"Last round of this game, ladies and gentlemen, and now you all have new partners. Please open your envelopes, there are two of them this time, and follow all the instructions. Remember, you can call it quits at any time, just undress and depart. Good luck. Proceed."

"Yeah, right," JJ repeated himself.

Mona opened the large envelope. Feeling suddenly faint, she grasped the back of the couch for support.

"Oh, no," she groaned.

The card dropped from her hand. It fluttered over and landed against JJ's shoe. His curiosity upstaged his anger and his picked up the card.

"Women must repeat precisely what they asked the men to do during the last round. In case a reminder is needed, the men have a second card with specific instructions. Ladies, you made your choices and now you must live with them. Proceed until a bell sounds, then wait for further instructions."

"Oh, oh, oh," muttered Mona. "This is not good."

George watched Julie read the same instructions over in Room 1. When tears began to well up in Julie's eyes, George tore open his second envelope. It read: Masturbate for your partner, then perform oral sex on him until his orgasm.

"Holy shit," exclaimed George. "Missy, you are in a heap of trouble, aren't you?"

In the next room, Alex said almost the same thing when Beverly read her card. It simply stated, Remove all clothes and masturbate.

Beverly began to laugh aloud.

"What's up with the laughing?" Alex asked.

Between giggles, Beverly choked out an explanation.

"You and Mona were on my television during the last round. I would love to see how she is going to handle that coke bottle thing."

It took a moment for Alex to understand, and then he burst out laughing also.

The instruction for Ingrid was straightforward and simple as well. Give oral sex until partner has an orgasm. Orgasmic fluids should be directed at woman's face and mouth.

"Christ," said Ingrid. "I've been swindled. They should have told us before we... oh fuck."

At that precise moment, all the televisions came once again to life. This time spouses were viewing spouses.

"Can you hear me in there, honey?" asked George staring at the monitor.

"I sure can, baby," answered Beverly.

"Are you alright?"

"I am fine, lover. In a minute, I am going to have to get naked in front of Mr. Adams here, but other than that my next little task this round is easy, just a little playing with myself. How about you?"

"You probably don't want to know, sugar," answered George sheepishly.

"I'm going to see you on TV anyway, lover, what's the scoop?" laughed Beverly.

"Well, unless she decides to quit, Mrs. Adams is about to give me a... ah... BJ!"

"A what?" said Beverly.

"You know... ah... oral sex. You want us to quit, Beverly? I love you more than anything... you know that. If getting a blowjob from this woman messes that up... well, you know I don't want any of that."

"A blowjob, huh... from another woman."

Beverly's first reaction was "well better her than me, lover!" But, she left that unsaid.

"Ok, I can stand it, George. I just won't watch. Then I won't get as jealous. Enjoy it, baby. This is the only time in your life that I'll every permit such a thing!"

With that, Beverly began to unbutton her dress.

George licked his lips, turned toward Julie, and unzipped his fly.

"You heard the missus, Mrs. Adams," smiled George, "don't worry... I'll warn you when I'm about to cum."

"Julie?" called out Alex. "Let's quit."

Julie breathed an audible sigh of great relief. Strangely, so did George. A similar meeting of the minds was occurring in Rooms 3 and 4 between Ian and Mona.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.