Casino du Roturier
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

A loud angry buzzer pierced the silence and the televisions in each of the four contestant rooms flashed to black. Julie was genuinely disappointed to feel her lover suddenly leave her side and her erogenous zones. She kept her eyes clinched shut and hoped that somehow this was all a dream (and that the dream would somehow continue). All her attention was drawn to her aching pussy. It seemed to have a life of its own and was sending her signals that she had never felt before.

Down the hall, Alex reluctantly left Ingrid panting on the dark leather couch and headed for the door. Standing just outside was George Morgan. He had lipstick smeared around his lips and chin and he was breathing hard and fast. His cock protruded quite obviously inside his pants.

"You are going to like what is in there, my friend," said Alex as he examined his own forearm. His second number was 4.

Just then, Alex saw JJ emerge from Room 2. JJ's massive cock stood upright in his pants also. The bulge was visible even at a distance. Had his cock not leaned a bit to starboard, it would have protruded over and out the top of his trousers. JJ saw George and smiled.

"You got a hot wife there, George," smiled JJ. "Such sweet pussy." JJ obscenely sniffed his fingers.

George's face turned red with instant anger. Alex could see the vein in George's forehead pulsing.

"My guess is that yo wife ain't about to quit this game, Georgie... she wants it and she wants it bad," said JJ. He saw the anger on George's face and couldn't pass up the chance to really egg him on. "You better quit before she gives it up to all these ole boys. She's wet and ready right now!"

"George, don't say or do anything until you go in that room right over there," whispered Alex, "if you get my drift. You just might have the last laugh. Trust me on that."

Alex winked at George and pointed toward Ingrid's room. George's frown turned into a sinister grin.

Alex started to give George a high-five when suddenly his heart sank. JJ had moved down the hall and had entered Room 1-Julie's room. Right now Alex was hornier than he had ever been in his life. He could hardly wait to see what was in store for him from the next woman. But, now he figured that he would not find that out. Julie likely would quit the game and they would be disqualified. The alternative, however, was even more unpleasant to contemplate... JJ having his way with Julie.

Oh well, Alex mused. It has been more fun than I expected already. I don't want Julie to... overdo.

Alex reflected on Ingrid's massive mounds and his cock twitched once again. He was adjusting his dick as he walked into Room 4. His face turned beet red when he realized that Mona was seated at the bar and was watching his every move.

"Happy to see me, sailor?" she kidded.


John Cord gave a subtle signal to the dancers in La Domaine Riche and, one by one, the men and women began to strip off their tops. The steel drum music was exhilarating and, the dancers, now topless, began to perform with renewed vigor. The crowd responded with tumultuous applause and more frantic betting.

John Cord licked his lips and smiled as muscular men and trim women danced in every corner. He was proud of the show.

"Time to bet on portion 4, ladies and gents. Who will stay? Who will drop out? The betting minimum is $5,000. Please see the stewards. We are now offering 5-1 odds that a least one couple will not survive this round."


Julie Adams sat on the large couch with her feet tucked under her and her head in her arms. She was trying desperately to regain her composure. Her dress was pulled down to her waist exposing her lacy white bra. Her bra straps were dangling dangerously off each shoulder. JJ's quickly sized up the situation and decided that this contestant was close to the edge and ready to quit. But, before she did so, he wanted to have a little fun at her expense.

"Aw, you are upset, baby. I can tell. Here, let me hold you," whispered JJ. "Old JJ will hold you real softly and won't let no one hurt you. Come here to daddy. Everything will be alright now."

The giant man slid in beside Julie on the couch and cradled her in his massive arms. Julie didn't resist. To his surprise, she seemed to mold herself against him, eyes closed and childlike.

The loudspeaker interrupted their euphoria.

"Please open Envelope Four and proceed."

JJ didn't move for the longest time. Finally, he reached a long arm to the table and took the envelope.

Across the hall in Room 4, Alex already had done the same. He mirrored with his new partner, Mona, what was happening in all four rooms at once:

"It is time for the women to take charge. Women may have the men do anything the women choose, except actions that would bring about bodily harm. Men may not touch the women unless asked to do so. Men may quit now if they desire, otherwise, ladies there are no limits! Proceed and enjoy!

The television screen in front of Alex and Mona came to life and showed Julie cuddled in JJ's massive arms. Alex seemed to lose his ability to breathe for a split second. Both jealousy and lust washed through him at the sight. The giant black man was gently stroking Julie's hair back from her face. They both seemed to have forgotten the game entirely. A purring Mona forced Alex back to reality.

"What will I do with you?" Mona whispered. "Anything I want. God, the choices... how will I ever decide. Would you like to quite? Before I fuck you up badly!"

"I think your husband may be watching us," Alex reasoned. "We are watching my wife, so likely he is watching you."

"You are not talking your way out of this one, buddy," said Mona with assurance, "but you could quit, you know. Otherwise, you will be my slave. I am not a nice slave owner! My family dates back to the first in Australia, criminals they were. Tough people, we are. Rough... I am."

Alex's cock was still throbbing from his previous encounter. He knew that one little touch would cause him to cum instantly. His cock distracted him, so what Mona was saying at first didn't really sink in. All Alex could see or hear vividly was JJ quietly stroking his wife's tear-stained cheeks. Alex felt himself vacillating between anger and amazing desire.

In Room 3, the scene was very different. Ingrid sat with her legs apart, skirt raised. She had pulled one of her breasts all the way up to her lips and was licking her own nipple. Her pussy actually gleamed in the bright lights. Ingrid seemed to be a real life porn queen in action.

George stood across the room. His eyes were wide and his mouth had fallen completely open. He looked over Ingrid's petite body from her bodacious breasts to her naked pussy dripping with her juices. The entire room smelled of sex.

"Eat my pussy," said Ingrid salaciously. Her bright red, fake fingernails pointed the way to her naked love nest. "Eat it good or quit, Georgie-peorgie. You had better lick it good. Or, I might just have you lick somewhere else... somewhere really naughty."

Ingrid's words were icy and hard. George watched in amazement as Ingrid's long fingers separated her labia and obscenely revealed her entire pussy opening. She scraped a red nail across her engorged clitoris that protruded visibly and her eyes rolled back into her head.

George looked first at the door, then at the television screen. Beverly appeared there, standing at the bar. Ian was across the room from her removing his trousers. George wondered if Ian had decided to quit.

"I'm waiting, boy," snarled Ingrid. "Don't keep me waiting."

"Forgive me, baby," George said to the TV screen.

"All you fucking guys are alike," sneered Ingrid acerbically. "As long as you cum every time, the sex is great. Wham-bam. Well now, Georgie, you get to make me cum real slow... with your tongue... and you don't get to cum at all." Ingrid plainly was enjoying her newly acquired the power.

George didn't dignify her with a response. He quietly took his place in front of her spread-eagle legs and stared at her moist pussy from close range. The smell of pure pussy was overpowering.

From Room 1, JJ watched and heard the entire scene between Ingrid and George unfold. JJ's jaw clinched with hate and anger when George plunged his tongue into Ingrid's open pussy. The casino camera zoomed in for an extreme close-up. Ingrid wrinkled pussy lips distended from a bed of wispy fine blond pubic hair. George's pointed tongue moved up and down along her glistening slit while Ingrid moaned in ecstasy.

"Mother-fucker," grunted JJ.

His outburst startled Julie. She had been enjoying both the quiet intimacy and the inactivity. Slowly her mind had begun to clear. The television image of George in full-color cunnilingus almost sent her back into shock again.

"That your wife?" she muttered quietly.

"The bitch ordered him to do that," responded JJ. "She did it, not him. Damn her."

"What?" said Julie. Now her full attention had returned.

"The card, the instructions, weren't you listening?" said JJ. "The instructions said that women can have the men do anything the women say. I can't believe that she told that fat motherfucker to eat her pussy right on television. Goddamn that bitch."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.