Casino du Roturier - Cover

Casino du Roturier

Copyright© 2003 by frog

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Come join our merry band of vacation gamblers at a very special casino on the lovely Caribbean Isle of St. Jehan. Here when one loses the shirt off one's back, they mean it very literally! For the well-healed rich, there are even more provocative games being played at the expense of our unlikely cast of characters. Come and play.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Humor   Humiliation   Interracial   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Size   Slow  

"Ladies and gentlemen, betting is now closed on our Revelation game. Direct your attention to the television monitors and we will begin playing." At that moment, a walkie-talkie signal went to the floor boss who sprang into action.

"Folks," he said over the PA system, "you see before you three of the casino's honorees, three gentlemen brave enough to try for the big money. Unfortunately though, they lost... yes, that happens occasionally here... so they now must play our Revelation game. Gentlemen, are you ready?"

Alex and his two colleagues forced smiles as three female employees of the casino took their places behind the men.

"Ladies," announced the floor boss, "there is always excitement for you at the Casino du Roturier. Now we proudly present for your delight and enjoyment... three... naked men!"

Quickly, the three casino employees, working as one, whisked the heavy capes away from the shoulders of the three men revealing their naked bodies to the very large crowd of onlookers. All three men had become sweaty waiting under the heavy robes, so now their bodies glistened under the bright lights.

Julie took one look at Alex's exposed flaccid cock and buried her head in her hands. The ovation from the crowd roared in her now beet red ears. Slowly she peeked out, this time in the direction of the man to Alex's left. The man was darkly tanned and very hairy. Everyone's attention was drawn to his almost purple cock. It was at least two or three inches longer than those of the other two men were. An unexpected chill shot through Julie. Since Alex's fine member was the only cock she had ever seen, Julie somehow did not want to be intrigued by the dark man's cock, but she could not help it. She glanced quickly around to make sure that her inspection of the long cock was unnoticed.

"And, now for part two of our little game," shouted the floor boss into his microphone. "Seated beside each of these fine men... trying to look in other directions, I notice... are three more of our unfortunate... or perhaps fortunate, depending on your point of view... female game players."

The three women blushed and covered their eyes. Each was seated so that the cock beside them was just at eye level. A titter worked its way through the crowd.

"Our three nude men are in for a treat and they don't even know it. They only know that there is one more little task. Well guys, here's the game. The women now will race to see who can get their man fully erect the quickest!"

The hands of all three men came to their faces in sheer shock. Even thought the women knew that it was coming, the reality of the challenge caused them to cover their faces as well. Julie looked first with mouth wide open at the floor boss; then she looked up at Alex. He looked back at her and shrugged holding his hands uplifted in surrender.

"One last catch, ladies and gentlemen. So that you men in the crowd don't feel left out of our little game, the two female contestants who lose this race, also must lose their clothing-from the waist up-afterward!"

Over the continuous din of the slot machines, distinctly masculine applause filled the room.

"Ladies, you may use any means to arouse your man! Ready, set, GO!"

Two of the women tentatively touched the cocks dangling beside them and jerked hands back as if they had touched hot surfaces. Alex's partner, a blonde ironically wearing a Brigham Young University tee shirt, went immediately to work massaging his dick and balls. Innocent bystanders would have mistaken this for a sports event, given all the cheering, had it not been for the amazing spectacle unfolding on three stages... three women in broad daylight stroking three naked men's cocks.

In a fleeting moment, Alex considered just how embarrassing it would be if he failed to get an erection at all. Deciding that he could not endure that horrible occurrence, he closed his eyes and concentrated on the motion of the blonde's hands. After a few awkward moments, both Alex and the man to his right began to show promise. The dark, long-cocked man to the left, however, did not.

Julie concentrated also. She focused on the woman fondling her new husband's cock, just as she had done in the airport limousine. She expected to feel jealous, or angry, or even nauseous. Instead to her surprise, she felt intrigued, excited, and sexually stimulated. Twinges of electricity tickled within her pussy. Her face grew flushed and her respiration increased. She felt her nipples grow sensitive under her clothing.

She glanced to Alex's right. The man there seemed headed for victory. His cock was at half-staff already and a dark-haired woman twice his age was flailing away at his dick. When Julie noted the man's pinkish cock with its large heart-shaped tip, another bolt of energy shot through Julie. She guiltily glanced back at Alex. His cock also had grown twice as large.

He is almost there, she thought. This will be over quickly... thank goodness.

Julie looked back at the dark man. His cock showed only a small sign of life. The women at his waist took a furtive glance at the competition, determined that she was about to lose, and suddenly shifted into desperation mode. In the blink of an eye, she took the dark man's cock into her mouth and began sucking away desperately. A loud piercing roar came from the assembled audience. No one could believe his or her eyes, especially Julie.

"Oh, my god!" Julie shouted. That slut, she thought. "Oh, my god!"

Suddenly the dark man's cock began to respond causing the woman to increase her vigor. Julie had heard college friends whisper about blowjobs, but she had never believed that anyone other than the worst kind of whore would actually do such a thing.

"Done!" shouted the blond woman triumphantly. She motioned toward Alex's rigid member. Alex raised his arms like a victorious prizefighter. His cock bounced up and down, but it clearly was erect. Julie began to cheer along with all the others. The losing contestants looked as if they had lost not only the game, but all their pride as well.

In the opulent La Domaine Riche, cheers and laughter reverberated around the room.

"We have a winner. We have a winner," announced John Cord. "Number 2! Despite lady #3's rather amazing attempt to catch up. Wow, we don't get that sort of action every time! The betting odds have been calculated and a winning $5,000 bet will pay a whopping $13,722. I guess most of the money was on the... er, ah... big cock, Number 3.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.