A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 15: Caps

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 15: Caps - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave was awakened from his comfortable sleep by the sound of a distant cow mooing at something. He felt refreshed after the one hour of sleep. Ann was still sleeping soundly but Jennifer was also stirring and woke shortly after Dave. Dave stretched across Ann and kissed Jennifer. He whispered, "I could get used to waking up with my two beautiful girlfriends."

Jennifer smiled and replied, "I hate to break your bubble but Ann leaves in just five days so we better make the best of them."

Dave nodded understandingly and started to kiss and suck one of Ann's soft flat nipples. Jennifer joined in sucking her other nipple. Ann soon woke up and smiled a sleepy smile at her two feeding lovers. She soon moaned appreciation as her nipples hardened and her head cleared from her slumber.

Jennifer slid one hand down to Ann's pussy and began tracing circles around her nether lips. After Jennifer was confident Ann was wet enough, she slid a finger between her lips and worked the finger slowly up to her clit. Jennifer began rubbing and massaging Ann's throbbing nub. Ann was moaning loudly as Jennifer kissed her way down Ann's body pausing to flick her tongue teasingly in Ann's bellybutton before slowly moving lower.

Once Jennifer was comfortably positioned between Ann's long legs, Dave moved behind Jennifer's kneeling body and started to lick and tease her pussy from behind. Dave saw the vibrator sitting on the corner of the blanket and decided he would try it on Jennifer. He continued to lick and suck her as she sucked and licked Ann. Dave pulled his mouth from Jennifer's pussy long enough to spit some lubrication onto the vibrator. When he was confident it was wet enough, he slid the toy to the rosy entrance of Jennifer's snatch and slowly worked it in. After he had three inches of the vibrator inside Jennifer, he turned the speed control on; Jennifer moaned her surprise but continued to lick Ann. Ann was slowly reaching an orgasm and her moans and screams grew increasingly louder and louder.

Dave pushed the vibrator steadily deeper and deeper while rubbing her clit with a finger of his other hand. Jennifer's hips were bucking back to meet the humming vibrator as she slid two fingers inside Ann's hot wet love hole. Jennifer knew she could not concentrate on getting Ann off for much longer so she sped up her hand motions and her sucking action. Ann's orgasm came quickly with Jennifer's increased efforts; Jennifer tried to continue teasing Ann as long as she could but her own orgasm was coming very quick and hard.

Dave saw Ann's orgasm overtake her so he knew it was time to increase his pace on Jennifer. He pushed the vibrator in and out of Jennifer, moving steadily faster; he eventually worked the throbbing rubber against Jennifer's g-spot. Jennifer moaned loudly as Dave massaged her clit in a synchronized rhythm with the vibrator. Jennifer's breathing was ragged as her climax peaked and she collapsed onto Ann's slowly reviving body.

Dave continued to rub and tease Jennifer tenderly as her climax faded. Dave sat back and watched as both girls hugged and enjoyed the after-moment of their orgasms. Jennifer finally looked into Ann's eyes and said, "I think it's time we give him the enjoyment he has been giving us." After Ann nodded, Jennifer went to Dave's shorts, pulled out his wallet, fished out a condom, and tore open the foil wrapper. She smiled at Dave, "It's time we rocked your world."

Dave smiled back, "Ready when you are."

Jennifer positioned Dave in the middle of blankets then pushed him onto his back. Dave's monster was standing at attention with the now-purple tip moving in very small circles as if waiting for pleasure. Jennifer slid to her knees between his legs and immediately sucked his cock deep into her mouth. After she felt she had Dave's full attention she removed her mouth and slid the lubricated condom on. She positioned herself above him and began dropping slowly onto his excited monster.

Once she had him buried deep inside her, Jennifer nodded to Ann who moved above Dave's face and lowered her dripping pussy to his waiting tongue. The aroma of her juices filled Dave's nose even before she made contact with her hot wet slit. Dave drove his tongue deep into Ann and savored her sweet yet tart taste as Jennifer started thrusting up and down. The sensation of having his cock sliding in and out of one tight pussy while licking and sucking another was incredibly exciting; sensations seemed to form waves that swept from one busy end of his body to the other. Jennifer seemed to be enjoying the ride as well -- her moaning increased with her pace.

Ann leaned forward so she could kiss Jennifer as she bounced up and down. Ann sensed Jennifer's impending orgasm and started to twist and rub her nipples. Jennifer went crazy and started screaming as Ann pinched steadily harder and harder. Jennifer's orgasm overtook her and she thrust several more times before a final drop down on Dave's hard throbbing dick.

Ann whispered in Jennifer's ear. Jennifer moved off of Dave and Ann took her place. Her well lubricated snatch encased Dave's rock-hard pole and she started a steady rhythm similar to Jennifer's. Dave was holding Ann's hips as he thrust into her. Both were quickly reaching an exciting mutual orgasm. Jennifer regained her composure, stood behind Ann, and reached down to grab Ann's hard nipples roughly in each hand. Ann's own screaming started with the first reciprocal pinch of her nipples.

Dave's whole body began to shake and he had a hard time keeping a steady rhythm going as his orgasm shook through his entire body. His throbbing shaft exploded into the latex as Ann's orgasm peaked. Her screaming continued for several moments as Jennifer continued her creative abuse of Ann's poor ruby red and now-raw nipples. Ann collapsed on top of Dave; they cuddled as both caught their breath.

After resting for a while the three friends packed up and started their walk back to the campground. They left two slightly musky blankets over the chair drying today. Jennifer was pleased she and Dave had shown Ann their private hideout and looked forward to more private time with her two lovers. Ann turned back for a parting look at the building and saw how it was very much camouflaged by the shrubs and small trees which surrounded it. Dave walked between the two pretty girls with one molded to each of his sides. He felt incredibly fortunate to have two special girlfriends.

When they arrived at the campsites, everyone was there and supper was cooking. Heather and the girls joined the MacDonald family for an enjoyable supper before everyone left in different directions. Julie and Beth were going to town for dates. Heather and Carol had a movie night planned and they drove Heather's car to town to see a chick flick. Roger had another card night planned and was leaving later in the evening. Dave, Jennifer and Ann decided to go for a quiet walk on the beach.

After all the dishes were cleaned and the campsite was tidied up, Dave, Jennifer, and Ann walked down the red clay road toward the front entrance. They stopped in the games room and talked with some friends for a while before continuing out the front entrance, across the main road, and down the road to the beach.

The beach road was peaceful and quite quiet during the evenings; once they were far enough from the main road, all they could hear was the breaking waves on the beach. The three lovers walked arm in arm, each girl again molded to one of Dave's sides. Dave could feel the heat from their bodies. Their breasts were molded to his sides and he again thought about the incredible differences between both girls' bodies and how he was fortunate enough to have the best of both worlds. Their talk was very relaxed and they mostly focused on discussing the highlights of their first two and a half weeks of summer.

When they finally reached the beach they sat down, cuddled against each other, and stared out over the water; the water colors seemed to shift among several shades of deep dark blue. Their discussion changed to movies they had seen recently and why they liked or disliked them.

The evening passed quickly and, after walking several miles up the beach and back, they settled in the same place on the beach near the road and watched the sun set. The sky was beautifully clear except for a few clouds that painted dark images on the red horizon. After watching the sun disappear, the sky slowly darkened, and the stars eventually brightened the night sky; Dave suggested it was time to go home. They walked back to the campground pointing out star formations in the now black night sky. Cicadas occasionally burst into trills in the still-warm night air.

As they entered the campground, Dave explained that, except for his tournament on Saturday and his morning practices, tomorrow would be the last day he golfed before Ann went home. All three got a little sad when they thought that there were only five days left to be together. Dave kissed both girls goodnight at the door to their trailer and wished them sweet dreams before he went home to bed. Dave slept well, still wrapped in the warm love blanket aura of his girlfriends

Dave's practice the next morning went well, as usual; after spending some time with Ann driving balls, they both returned to the campsite. Dave was curious to see whether there would be any co-ed shower activity today and was disappointed when he found out Heather had plans for both Ann and Jennifer. They in fact left as soon as Ann returned.

Julie was relaxing on the couch in a green print wrap dress when Dave entered the trailer; she told him Beth was visiting friends. Dave nodded understandingly and went to have a simple shower.

Dave was enjoying the heat of the hot shower and had just finished washing his hair when he felt a sudden breeze. He turned to see Julie's voluptuous nude form join him in the shower. Dave looked at his sister quizzically as she offered an explanation, "Come on now, Dave, we've both seen pretty well everything there is to see of each other. I figured you might be a little lonely in here. I don't think you've showered alone in over a week." Dave's expression softened and he smiled at his fantasy girl standing naked in front of him. Julie finished with, "Besides I know I'm not allowed to taste the sausage but I don't see any harm in washing and tenderizing the meat a little. Do you?"

Dave could feel his dick already getting steadily harder as he admired Julie's beautiful round breasts from close up. Julie noted his quickly growing erection and teased, "Looks like a fine upstanding sausage is begging for attention." She then took the soap from the tray, lathered up her hands, and started cleaning and massaging Dave's chest. The fragrance of the body soap washed up and over Dave's face as she paid special attention to his tiny nipples. Dave figured he should return the favor and soon had his own fragrant and soapy hands rubbing over Julie's large mounds. He lifted one in each hand, admiring the size and heft. He had thought Jennifer's were large but now realized they were actually slightly smaller as he rubbed his thumb across Julie's quickly hardening nipples.

Julie worked her hands down Dave's muscular body and was soon concentrating her attentions on stroking his long thick sausage. She wanted to drop to her knees and suck his throbbing meat into her mouth but decided against going too far yet. She thought they both could live with a little friendly petting. She was also frightened that, if she let herself enjoy this too much, she would have to pressure Dave to fuck her. There was lots of summer left to do that. She was enjoying the gradually increasing romantic nature of this exciting incestuous relationship. Her pussy was wet with excitement when she felt one of Dave's soapy hands slide between her legs.

Dave was also wondering how far this would go and obviously thought a lot like his sister. He was now comfortable with the idea of a little touching. He hoped it wouldn't go too much farther, but he was willing to see what happened. As he felt Julie's hot soapy hands massage his rock hard shaft, he slid one of his hands between her legs. He loved the feel of her bald mound as he traced soapy circles around her soft puffy lips.

Julie cradled Dave's balls in one hand as she stroked his thick throbbing shaft in the other. She was impressed with her younger brother's generous length but especially admired his thickness and she thought how, although he was only slightly longer than her boyfriend, he was significantly thicker. She immediately had to chase thoughts of feeling his large thick cock buried in her hot snatch out of her head. She had to actually shake her head to break the arousing reverie and concentrate on just stroking Dave.

Dave could feel his orgasm growing so he slid a finger between Julie's quivering lips. He was surprised by how wet she was as he slid a finger slowly from bottom to top; stopping briefly to gently tease her throbbing little nub. Julie let out a gasp as she felt the finger of her little brother on her clit. Dave moved his hand back to the bottom repeating the earlier path only slightly deeper this time with a little more teasing of the clit. The gasp changed to a long low moan. Dave could see Julie's breathing increasing as her hips thrust against his invading fingers. He could also see a reddish hue spread over her throat and down her chest.

Julie continued to stroke Dave but her mind was flooded with 'My little brother is fingering me and he is incredibly good at it.' She suddenly moaned, "Finger me, little brother. Drive those sausage fingers deep inside your big sister."

Dave was surprised by her words but quickly moved his other hand to her clit as he pushed two fingers deep inside her with his arms intertwined with hers. He could feel his climax growing steadily closer and knew he had to speed up the pace on Julie or he would finish before her and possibly not satisfy her completely. Dave increased the pace of his fingers, finding a synchronized rhythm with the one on her clit. Julie's climax raced through her and she struggled to keep her balance while maintaining a steady stroking action. Dave looked into Julie's lust-filled eyes and exploded, sending spurts of white creamy rope shooting against Julie's stomach and legs.

Dave continued to massage and tease Julie as long as her could but he soon felt his equilibrium faltering and moved his hands around Julie's waist so they could hold each other up. As their two bodies melted into one, their lips drew together in a hot passionate kiss with just a little bit of tongue. Dave felt Julie's large mounds push into his chest and she felt his strong arms embrace her. Dave couldn't believe he was finally holding his wet, naked fantasy girl. After the brief kiss, Julie looked dreamily into Dave's eyes and whispered, "Have you ever grown up a lot in the last few months. That was by far the sexiest kiss I ever had."

Dave beamed with pride as he heard the complimentary words and cuddled his gorgeous sister as they both caught their breaths.

After several minutes of enjoying the hot water cascading over their intertwined bodies they separated and returned to cleaning each other. After Julie soaped him up, Dave said, "I'm all clean so let me give you my super cleaning treatment." Julie nodded agreement so Dave soaped up his hands then turned Julie so her back was to him and she was facing the stream of water. Dave first washed her shoulders and back with a tender massaging motion. Then he slowly and softly cleaned her ass while holding each round globe in a hand before sliding a finger up the crack with a gentle massage of her rosebud. He then finished her backside by massaging each long firm leg with both hands.

Dave soaped his hands well and molded himself against Julie's quivering body so he could clean her front. He paid lasting attention to her large round breasts before sliding his soapy hands down to her smooth mons. He rubbed and caressed the soft petals of her pussy. Julie could feel his half hard sausage squeezed between her buns and she again thought about just attacking him now -- but instead just enjoyed his tender touch.

After Dave was confident he had cleaned every inch of his fantasy girl, he poured some pearlescent shampoo into his hands and massaged it into her scalp. He very tenderly rubbed and wove his hands through her beautiful long hair. Dave thought he heard a moan from his tender touches. When he was finished, he whispered in Julie's ear, "Someday very soon we are going to have to finish this shower properly but for now you will have to settle for just the cleaning treatment. Rinse and I will be waiting to help you dry off outside." Dave then stepped out of the shower, grabbed a white towel, and quickly dried himself so he would be dry and ready to service his big sister.

Julie stepped out of the shower, dripping wet, and Dave quickly dropped to his knees behind her to dry her legs. He continued a steady movement up her body gently drying her round full ass. He dried her back and shoulders before moving in front of her and drying her bald mons. His face was directly in front of her luscious breasts and budding soft pink nipples. He couldn't resist any longer and sucked a rubbery nub into his mouth for a brief and gentle moment before her continued drying her belly, then her breasts. Dave was now standing directly in front of Julie. He put his arms around her, took hold of the towel in both hands again, and rubbed her hair dry as he hugged her to his body.

Julie couldn't believe her little brother was so tender and romantic. She immediately knew that Dave could do what ever he wanted with her - she was putty in his hands. Dave whispered in his panting sister's ear, "I love your incredible body. I look forward to licking and sucking every soft inch. You should never wonder whether you look beautiful; you are incredibly gorgeous and any man who rejects you is absolutely fucking crazy."

Julie pushed Dave back and looked at him questioningly. Dave smiled and confessed, "Last month I came home early and walked in on you and mom having a little fun in the living room. I have been fantasizing about both of your bodies for years and watching the two of you make love was the sexiest thing I have ever seen." Dave put his arms around Julie and pulled her against his now throbbing member. He finished, "I dream about making hot passionate love to you."

Julie was shocked by Dave's confession but his throbbing dick prodding her body quickly derailed her train of thought; she dropped to her knees to suck him into her mouth. Dave saw Julie's passionate eyes as she dropped in front of him and he quickly put his hands on her shoulders. In a temporizing move he dropped to his knees as well and looked into her eyes. "I want to make love as much as you do but we have both made commitments. I am fighting this as much as you are but I promise I will make it very special when we are eventually together."

Julie nodded understandingly. Dave saw the disappointment on her face so he hugged her tenderly. After a few moments Dave stood and helped Julie to her feet. They walked out of the bathroom and went in separate directions as Julie went into her room to dress while Dave went in the living room. When Julie entered the living room, fully dressed, she was smiling and Dave asked if she was ready to go to town. She nodded agreement and they went to the car.

The drive to town started out very quiet. Dave finally broke the ice by asking, "Does it bother you that I confessed to seeing you and mom making out?"

Julie responded, "I was shocked at first but then it excited me to know you had watched us. I know we have made commitments to other people -- and although now I'm glad you stopped me, I do feel a little rejected."

Dave turned to face Julie, "Julie, it took ever fiber of strength I had to resist making love to you. You are incredibly attractive and I dream of the day we are together. Hopefully it will be soon but I don't want either of us to feel guilty about another relationship when we finally do make love."

Julie thought about what Dave said and realized he continued to surprise her with his maturity. For the rest of the drive to town they talked about their relationships. Dave thanked her for the drive before he waved goodbye at Hornsby.

Dave and John had an enjoyable but quiet round of golf under a pure blue sky and both were pleased with their focus and readiness for the coming weekend. On the drive home John invited Dave, Ann, and Jennifer to join Rene, Celine, and himself on a swimming trip planned for the following day. Dave asked where they were going. John explained that his father had shown him an old secluded swimming hole called the pit. His father told him it was an old private quarry that had filled with crisp fresh water. Dave said it sounded like fun so John said he would pick them up at noon tomorrow. Dave thanked John as he pulled his clubs from his car and waved goodbye.

Dave and Jennifer's families were awaiting Dave's return and they sat down to eat as soon as he got home. Dave, Ann, and Jennifer spent the evening at the pool before returning to play some cards with their two families. Jennifer and Ann said they were looking forward to the swimming trip the following day after Dave described what John had said.

After a very quiet evening Dave simply albeit lovingly kissed the girls goodnight and went to bed content. He was fast asleep in minutes.

The next day, John arrived right at noon to pickup Dave, Jennifer, and Ann. They had eaten a good lunch as soon as Dave and Ann returned from practicing so they were ready and waiting for John. The drive to the pit took about thirty minutes and was a fairly tight squeeze with six in the small car but nobody complained about the close quarters.

The pit was halfway between Bay Shore golf course and Edwardton. They had to park the car on a quiet clay road and walk in. John said his father told him that he had driven all the way to the area when he was in high school but the road had grown in over the years. The owners of the property had always discouraged use of the unsupervised pit but John's father had gotten specific permission for John and his friends to use it from the owners who he now knew.

As the six friends walked up the shady trail to the pit they were all surprised by the beauty of the area -- except for John who had seen it before. The large pool of fresh water was about half the size of a football field. There were several rock formations on the far side of the pool which looked to be about six feet high. Green vegetation surrounded the water on all sides and reflected in the smooth surface of the water.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.