A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 14: Les Belles Filles

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 14: Les Belles Filles - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave, Ann, and Jennifer took a long relaxing shower highlighted by continued kissing and petting. The three lovers came out of the shower squeaky clean and then enjoyed carefully drying each other. Dave got dressed and kissed his girlfriends goodbye.

Julie was waiting for Dave when he entered their trailer; she smiled at him and said, "Sounds like you had a good time." Dave looked at her quizzically and she continued, "I could hear Ann screaming from over here. You weren't lying when you said she was a little wild."

Dave smiled and confided, "You don't know the half of it. Ann even had Jennifer screaming and I normally only get a loud moan out of her."

Julie laughed, "We'd better get going before you get me so horny I make you stay here and satisfy me too."

The siblings had a pleasant drive to town where Julie dropped a tired but happy Dave at the golf course.

John was waiting for Dave on the practice green. Dave noticed immediately that John was really hyper and he knew John had something juicy to tell him. Dave set his clubs down, grabbed his putter and a few balls, and joined John on the putting green. Dave asked, "How long before we tee off?"

John walked over to Dave and replied, "We tee off in twenty minutes."

Dave smiled at John and said, "Okay, I can tell you're busting to tell me something -- so let's hear it."

John laughed, "Is it that obvious?"

Dave answered, "I haven't seen you this happy ever and the only time you looked close to this happy was when you got your driver's license. I can tell you got some -- so give me all the juicy details."

John turned slightly red with embarrassment but the color was short lived and he started his story, the words spilling out without interruption from Dave, "After I dropped you and Jennifer off at the Hospital Friday night I went right home to get a good night's sleep for the tournament on Saturday. I didn't talk to Rene or Celine until Saturday evening. I had hoped to go out with them after I dropped you off at your house but my mom had plans for me to visit some relatives that are home from away. So I only talked to Rene on the phone; she was incredibly disappointed that I couldn't go with them. She asked about Sunday and I agreed to pick them up to go to the beach.

"When I picked them up on Sunday they both ran to me and kissed me very passionately. Rene and I have done a little bit of kissing but Celine had never kissed me before. They both said they were impressed how I jumped in to help you with those two assholes and that they wanted to reward me for my heroism. I assumed then that they meant the steamy kisses were my reward -- but I found out later they had much more in mind.

"On the drive to the beach Celine got in the front seat and talked non-stop which was not normal for her. Her English is still pretty broken but it has improved a lot the last two weeks. She explained that another one of their friends had been one of the girls raped two weeks earlier and that they had both been very apprehensive and frightened they might be next. They had both been to parties with Francois and Michael before Friday night and felt they were lucky to have escaped their abuse.

"She further explained that it was her idea for her and Rene to become friendly with me; they hoped the appearance of a boyfriend would protect them from unwanted attention. They both told everyone that I was their boyfriend. Celine reached over and started to rub my cock and she said, 'We're sorry we teased you -- but we both promise the teasing is over now.' My cock was as hard as a rock when I pulled into the parking lot at the beach and I wasn't sure if I wanted to stay or not but it was still early; so I figured we had the whole day. After walking around for five minutes with my towel in front of me my hard-on finally settled and I walked to the beach with those two gorgeous girls.

"As you saw, they were all over me at the beach and I saw you trying to pull me aside to talk to me but they never left my side. I'd be lying if I said I minded. It was an incredible feeling to have two hotties like that all over me. Not long after we got to the beach, Celine whispered in my ear, 'I want to fuck your brains out. Let's find somewhere more private.' Thus the quick exit; I knew you would understand.

"When we got back to the car, Celine got in front again and her hand went immediately to my crotch. She pulled out my rock hard cock and was stroking it before we even pulled out of the parking lot. Right after we passed the ticket booth for the national parks she dropped her head into my lap and sucked my cock into her mouth. You know I've never had anyone do that to me before and I almost drove in the ditch when I felt her tongue roll over my crown. But you'll never guess what happened next."

Dave and John were now standing on the tee waiting to hit and John stopped talking long enough to hit his ball up the middle of the first fairway. Dave hit one up the middle, too. They were playing as a twosome today and Dave thought that would allow them to finish both of their stories in relative privacy. After Dave hit he asked, "So, what happened next?"

John continued, "I suddenly saw two hands come from the back seat - Rene unfastened Celine's bikini top and her two round plump tits dropped onto my leg. I briefly felt her nipples rub against my thigh before Rene started rubbing Celine's tits and pulling her nipples. I knew I was going to blow my load soon. We were about a mile out of North Beach and I saw one of those clay roads that farmers use to get their equipment into the fields. The road appeared to go over a small hill beside the field so I pulled onto it. The road was really rough. I think my cock went half way down Celine's throat after I hit a big bump. I could hear an 'Urk!' but she did not quit. I drove over the hill until we were out of sight of the main road and all we could see was a huge hay field surrounded by trees.

"I stopped the car. Celine sensed my impending orgasm and increased the tempo of her soft hand stroking my throbbing meat. I warned her I was coming but she kept sucking so I grabbed the back of her hair and held her as I blew my load into her mouth. I thought she swallowed every drop as I sunk back into my seat. Seeing her tits swinging as I blew was incredible and I thought I was spent but then she sat up and opened her mouth showing me she still had some of my spew in her mouth. She turned to Rene and their lips locked in a sizzling kiss. Rene then turned to me and opened her mouth -- my cum was in her mouth. They kissed again and I watched as they both swallowed and smiled at me. It was an incredible sight.

"I don't know if my dick ever went completely soft or not because the next thing I know the three of us laid our towels out in the hay field and I sat back and watched as Celine stripped Rene's bikini off. Rene was facing me while Celine moved behind her. Celine untied Rene's top then molded her body to her back as she pulled the top off. Celine was looking at me over Rene's shoulder and she asked me, 'Have you been fantasizing about these beautiful round mounds?' And she started to fondle Rene's big round breasts.

"Rene's head fell back on Celine's shoulder as Celine moved her hand down to Rene's pussy and she slid the material to the side showing me Rene's incredible flaming red bush. I almost blew another load just looking at her gorgeous copper triangle. Celine slid a finger inside Rene's glistening wet pussy lips and she purred at me, 'Umh, she's already soaking wet. Are you ready to lick this hot red snatch?'

"I didn't wait for a second invitation and moved between Rene's legs. I could smell her excitement. Her musky aroma filed my lungs and when I licked her I couldn't believe how tangy she tasted. It reminded me of the first time you and I drank beer. The first taste was different from what I expected but I knew I would grow to love it. I wasn't sure what to do and I think Celine noticed because she started to give me directions. She told me to kiss and lick Rene's thighs slowly and before moving towards the lips. She said to trace my tongue along the creases where her legs met her mound then slowly kiss around the sides of her pussy first before sliding my tongue up the middle of Rene's slit.

"Then Celine told me to use my tongue to feel and probe the nub at the top of Rene's lips. Celine explained that it was Rene's clit and that if I massaged it gently with my tongue Rene would go wild. I started to lick and suck on Rene's clit and she indeed went nuts. I glanced up and Celine was still molded to Rene's back rubbing Rene's large breasts and pinching her nipples. Rene's fingers were working through my hair as she started to moan loudly, 'There! That's it! Suck there, umh! Oh! That feels incredible!' I moved my hands to Rene's firm round ass and pulled her tight against my face."

John suddenly turned to Dave as they were walking down the second fairway and said, matter of factly, "You should have told me how incredible it felt to be licking a girl when she cums. It was awesome; Rene was going crazy and my cock was throbbing just from her reaction."

Dave just shrugged his shoulders understandingly. His immediate thought was that only best friends could have a conversation like this; then he thought about the first time he ate Ann to a screaming orgasm in his bedroom. He agreed that giving a good orgasm was almost as good as having one.

John continued with his story, "Celine had to hold Rene up or she would have fallen when she finally came. Celine told me to keep licking and kissing Rene's pussy and explained that a woman's orgasm lasts longer and is usually stronger. I kept licking until Rene's breathing returned to normal. Rene eventually dropped to her knees and kissed me. My face was covered with her juices but she didn't care. Celine dropped to her knees too; but instead of kissing me she licked Rene's cum off my face. It was incredibly hot and as soon as Rene noticed my throbbing cock she started to stroke it.

"Rene moved behind Celine, pushed her onto her hands and took off her bottoms then she started to lick her pussy from behind. Celine started to moan so I moved under her and started to suck her tits. They were incredibly firm and her nipples got as hard as rocks. I loved the feel of them expanded in my mouth and Celine was going crazy from Rene licking her. Celine soon started to scream through an orgasm and Rene didn't let up until Celine had reached an incredible high. Rene was covered in Celine's juices as she scooped it in her fingers before licking them clean.

"Celine said she was ready for me to fuck her brains out so I started toward the car to get a condom. Celine asked what I was doing -- so I told her. She said she was on the pill so I didn't need a condom. When I turned around, Celine was lying on her back on a towel with her legs spread. Her beautiful bald slit was right in front of me so I moved between her legs and tried to put my dick in her. Since I was having a little trouble doing it right, Rene took hold of me and guided me into Celine at a better angle. I couldn't believe how hot she felt as I felt her snatch close around my cock like a velvet glove.

"I started to thrust into her and Celine was also pushing her hips to meet me. She started to moan louder and louder and I knew I was going to come soon so I told her so. She grabbed my ass and started to pull me harder against herself. I noticed Rene sitting watching us with her hand buried in her red bush and that put me over the top; I blew my load into Celine. I had thought the feeling was incredible when Celine sucked me off but when I felt my seed go into her, it was even more awesome. Celine didn't cum when I did so I keep pumping into her but I soon got too soft so I stretched out on top of her and she hugged me tightly.

"After a few minutes I caught my breath and rolled off Celine. I was surprised to see Rene move between Celine's legs and start to eat her out. Celine went crazy again. I'm sure Rene ate all my cum out of her pussy. It was so hot watching Rene go at her that I moved under Rene and started to eat that beautiful red pussy again. I wrapped my arms around her ass and licked and sucked for all I was worth. I don't know if Celine came before Rene but I kept eating her until she reached a shattering orgasm. Her hips were bucking like a bronco and I quickly started to love the taste of her.

"After Rene came, she and Celine laid down on the towels so I snuggled between them. I couldn't believe I had these two gorgeous girls under each arm. We had rested for about ten minutes when Rene seemed to get her second wind and she said it was her turn to have my cock in her. I smiled and said I was willing to try if she wanted but my dick was a little soft. She moved down my body and started to suck me. Celine was kissing me as my tired but horny cock slowly came back to life.

"Once I was hard again Rene moved over me and lowered her hot red snatch onto my prong. She was a lot tighter than Celine and it felt incredible with her on top of me. Celine moved above my face and lowered her bald mound to my lips while she faced Rene. I first prayed that Rene had gotten all my cum out -- because I thought I really didn't want to be eating my own cum; but once I smelled her sex I was ready to eat shit if I had to. I started to lick and suck her clit as Rene increased the pace on my cock. I could tell that the two of them were kissing and fondling each other because Celine started to scream for Rene to pinch her nipples.

"Celine was going crazy on my tongue and Rene was pounding on my dick without mercy. I felt Celine start to cum; her legs were throbbing and I suddenly got flooded with her juices. I was surprised when her juices keep coming and coming and I wondered if maybe she had pissed on me because my face was totally covered with her juices. There was so much that it was running down my chin onto my chest. I felt my balls fill up and I exploded into Rene. She was moaning and bucking on top of me and I think she came too.

"Both girls rolled off of me and quickly cuddled to my side again. Rene laughed at me when she saw me covered with Celine's fluids. She told me that Celine was a squirter which meant she came similar to a man. Rene and Celine both licked the juices off of me and then kissed me before they cuddled into me again.

"We rested for about fifteen minutes. Then we got dressed and got in the car. Rene got in the front this time and she explained that she and Celine had been lovers for five years and very seldom had sex with men. She further explained that I was the first they ever were with together but that they would definitely like to do it again. She apologized for using me as a fake boyfriend but said she was glad that they got to see me perform on Friday and they decided that night that I would be a real boyfriend and the first man to be with them together.

"We decided to go to the beach again but thought it would look funny if we went back to North Beach so we went to Silver Sands Beach instead. We spent the afternoon at Silver Sands and, as you know, most of the students from our school go there. Some of the players from our hockey team were there along with a bunch of other classmates. Both Rene and Celine were hanging all over me and all the guys were staring at us and so were some of the girls. I felt like the most important person on the beach."

Dave smiled at John noticing that he was standing taller with pride and said, "So, stud, when are you seeing them again?"

John replied, "Hopefully tonight."

They were now on the sixth hole and Dave looked at John and asked, "What's your score?"

John paused, wrinkled his brow in thought, and finally just shrugged; the two friends had to retrace each hole in their mind to figure out their scores. Dave realized he was one under par and thought that was pretty good seeing he had a hard-on from John's story for all five of the holes he finished. John finally laughed and said, "I'm even par. Pretty good seeing I can barely remember any of my shots. So tell me why you were late today."

Dave told John the whole story of what had happened that morning and they were standing on the tenth tee before they knew it. John said, "I can't believe we both got to do it with two girls and it was within one day of each other."

Dave laughed too, thinking how horny hearing John's story made him. Telling his story had the same effect and he figured he played the entire front nine with a hard-on.

They managed to think a little more about their golf games on the back nine and both were happy with their final scores. Dave shot seventy and John shot seventy-two.

On the drive back to North Beach they agreed to play again on Wednesday leaving tomorrow free for their girlfriends. Dave thanked John for the drive as John drove away, his Toyota bouncing up the red clay road.

Ann and Jennifer walked out of Dave's trailer and both welcomed him home with passionate kisses. Jennifer explained that they waited to eat supper with him and that the barbecue was all warmed up. She pointedly mentioned that his parents had taken Beth to town for a date and said they would not be back until around ten. Dave broiled some chicken and baked some potatoes while the girls sat at the picnic table and chatted with him about their day. They explained they had a great afternoon at the beach. Dave's first urge was to take the girls in the trailer and repeat the morning's fun but instead he asked them if they wanted to go to the pool after eating. Both girls did.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.