A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 2: Another Sixty-Nine

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2: Another Sixty-Nine - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

"Really?" topless Julie asked, "Can I see yours?"

Carol started to stutter a response. "Well, I don't think... I shouldn't..." but, as Julie's head fell in rejection, Carol realized she was in too deep to stop abruptly. She said. "We shouldn't do this; but I will let you look -- if it will make you feel better." Secretly, Carol had fantasized about doing exactly this for years.

Julie looked up happily and watched fixedly as Carol started to unbutton her own blouse. Dave thought he was in heaven. He was looking with delight at Julie's beautiful breasts and now Carol was starting a show he knew he would never forget. Carol undid four buttons and slowly pulled her blouse open but not off. She was wearing a very sexy beige bra and Dave could see her erect nipples through the material. She reached for the front clasp between her large breasts to set them free. When her bra was out of the way Dave almost choked. They were incredible - large, capped with circular rose aureoles, punctuated with perky pointed nipples, and, for a woman her age, they were fairly firm albeit delightfully wobbly. Julie stared at them and then, without any warning, she reached out and started squeezing both them simultaneously. Carol flinched but knew she had to let Julie explore them or she might lose Julie's trust forever. Carol's nipples started to respond to the attention and Julie noticed the reaction immediately. She started to roll the nipples between her thumb and finger and they jumped right to full attention. Julie had decided two days earlier that tonight would be her first true sexual experience; if Jack wasn't interested, maybe her mother would be. Dave watched Carol's facial expression successively change from surprise to doubt to lust. She was quickly losing control. Her breathing was getting heavier and her eyes were slowly closing. When her head fell backwards on her shoulders Dave knew Julie was in full command of the action. He couldn't stop himself any longer, pulled out his throbbing prick, and started stroking it as he continued watching. Julie leaned forward and took one of Carol's rock-hard nipples in her mouth. A moan escaped Carol's lips and her hands went to the back of Julie's head as she crushed Julie against her breast. Carol's first child to milk from her breasts had returned home - her fantasy had become reality. Julie was massaging both of Carol's breasts with her hands and sucking hard on one of the nipples. Carol's moans were getting louder and louder and she started to shake when she screamed. "Bite it Julie, Bite Mommy's nipple." Julie bit down hard; Carol screamed and her whole body bounced around in a frenetic dance. Julie was holding on for dear life. Dave lost it and blew his load all over his hand and the kitchen floor.

Dave started to panic. If he got caught, his mom would kill him -- so he scrambled around for some paper towels to clean up his sticky mess. He could hear Carol calming down and thought about how all the boys at school talked about getting their girlfriends off. He had just witnessed his first female orgasm - it was his mother. When Dave had the mess mopped up he stood and looked to see what was going on in the living room. He was ready for a quick exit but realized the show wasn't totally over yet. As Carol struggled back to equilibrium, Julie sat back waiting to be scolded. She thought she had crossed the line with her physical advances and was sure Carol would be very upset with her. Julie's own pussy was moist and ready for action but that would have to be Carol's decision. Julie watched her mother anxiously as she caught her breath and regained her composure.

Carol's orgasm had been very intense and her mind raced as her body descended from a peak it had not experienced in many years. Carol's conservative side had formulated a plan of retreat from this dangerous and incestuous situation but her soaking wet pussy and her very horny still vibrating body was telling her she could live out the rest of her fantasy. The internal debate was very short, settled clearly in favor of further adventure, and Carol decided to see if she could bring Julie to a similar euphoria. She took a quick look at the wall clock which read 9:00 and said "I love you, Julie. I have two hours to make you feel like a complete woman. You will never think about Jack again."

Carol leaned into Julie and their lips met for the first time that night. Carol's kiss was very passionate; Julie took a minute to catch on, but soon their tongues were dueling and Julie started to moan her approval of the proposed process. Dave's dick was coming back to life and he kept the paper towels close so he would be ready next time. Carol started to kiss her way down Julie's neck and, in one quick motion, grabbed Julie's top -- pulling it over her head and off. Julie settled back on the couch again as Carol worked her way down to Julie's breasts. She was sucking one of the hard nipples and slid one hand farther down over Julie's stomach; massaging lightly as it went. In all the excitement Dave hadn't immediately noticed that both Carol and Julie's skirts had ridden up. He first saw that Carol's matching beige panties were absolutely soaked. The crotch was drenched right through and all he could think was how he would love to get a taste of that. Carol's hand slid under Julie's skirt and when she found nothing but a patch of beautiful blonde hair she pulled back for a second and said, "Jack has no idea what he missed - does he?" Julie just smiled a sheepish smile as Carol returned to her work.

Carol moved her palm over Julie's mound and started to run a single finger up and down Julie's slit. Dave could only see the light downy hair and a bit of a groove until Carol took two fingers and spread Julie's outer lips. He had seen lots of nude magazines and even a few pornos so he knew what he was looking at but seeing his first real pussy was incredible; because it was Julie's he was hard as steel and ready to blow his second load. The pink inner lips were glistening; he knew Julie was feeling just as horny as Carol. He stopped stroking his cock to extend his pleasure a little longer. Carol slowly slid a finger into Julie's pussy and Julie pushed her hips to meet it. Carol was working the finger in and out and was getting a steady reaction from Julie's hips when she slid her finger to the top of the opening and started to rub just below the top of Julie's outer lips. Dave couldn't understand what she was doing but suddenly Julie started moaning really loud and her head was going from side to side. Carol was wiggling her finger back and forth and Julie was going nuts. That was when Dave realized that she was rubbing Julie's clit. He had heard some of the guys talking about it and that a women's clit was supposed to be as sensitive as a mini-penis but he had no idea whether that was true or just locker room bullshit. He was getting a great education now because Carol was showing him just how to send a girl over the edge. Carol would slide her finger down into Julie's pussy to get it wet and then return to rhythmically rubbing her clit. Julie was getting steadily more excited; her head was rocking from side to side and she was moaning louder.

Carol kissed her way down Julie's body, following the pioneer path of her hand. She hesitated at the belly button considering whether she was ready to change her relationship with her daughter forever. She briefly thought she could stop now, never repeat this, and salvage her mother-daughter relationship or she could continue and move to a lovers' relationship between two women. This debate was as short as the first had been earlier; her fantasies had played this very situation out a hundred times and Carol knew she was ready to start a new life with Julie. She continued down Julie's smooth nicely tanned stomach and ran her tongue in an initial dance along the lips of Julie's pussy. The taste was much sweeter than she had dreamed and she couldn't believe this was finally happening. Julie's body gave a little shudder in response and Julie whispered, "Suck my pussy, Mommy. Suck my lonely pussy." When Carol heard Julie say this she momentarily lost her composure and started thrusting her tongue in Julie's pussy while she massaged her clit with a finger. Julie's body responded quickly and she was moving her hips to meet Carol's tongue. But Carol knew what her original plan had been; not a quick merely satisfying release, but instead a slow and deliberate arousal leading to unforgettably intense orgasm. Carol returned to licking around Julie's pussy lips with the occasional intrusion between the lips finished by a teasing flick of the tongue across Julie's clit. Julie's body movement slowed down again but she thrust her hips whenever Carol's tongue slid inside her anxious pussy. Carol reached both her hands up so she could gently pinch and lovingly massage Julie's beautiful nipples and breasts. She continued to tease Julie's pussy with her tongue, gradually spending more and more time with her tongue darting about in her pussy. Julie's arousal increased steadily as did her moaning. As she was reaching a peak, Carol decided it was time for the grand finale. She slid her middle finger in Julie's pussy with the palm of her hand pointing up and started massaging her g-spot. While she placed her chin on her palm, she locked her lips onto Julie's clit. Julie grabbed Carol's hair with her both hands holding Carol's face to her clit and renewed her screams of "Suck, Mommy! Suck my pussy!" This time Carol gave Julie what she asked for. A mind blowing, energy- and emotion-draining orgasm unlike any Julie had ever experienced.

Chapter 3 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.