A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 12: Ann's Surprise

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 12: Ann's Surprise - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

When Dave awoke the next morning and went outside the trailer, Ann was already waiting with all her gear. She was eating breakfast at the picnic table with Dave's parents wearing a pretty light green golf shirt and dark green dress shorts. Dave joined them eating a hardy breakfast before loading up the van for the drive to town. During the drive to town Dave told Ann the first part of their daylong agenda for her birthday, "We are playing at Hornsby with a couple of other juniors. Simone is the female junior champion there and Danny is on the junior tour with me. I think they are also dating because they always seem to be hanging around together. They're both fun to golf with so it should be a good morning."

Ann replied nervously, "I don't play often enough or well enough to be playing with club champions. I hope you're not going to be disappointed."

Dave hugged Ann and reassured her, "I have seen you hit the ball and I know you will get along fine. We are only playing for fun; so don't worry about it."

Dave's parents dropped them off at the course and asked about how they were getting back. Dave explained Julie had agreed to pick them up at eight-thirty that night. Roger and Carol said they were both off work by four in the afternoon so they would see the two teens later that night at the trailer. Dave and Ann waved goodbye as Dave's parents left.

Dave went into the Hornsby pro shop and handed a pass to the assistant pro. The course manager had given Dave a pass for Ann for today. Dave joined Ann on the practice green while they waited for Simone and Danny. Simone and Danny arrived together ten minutes later and went to the driving range to warm-up. The tee time was still fifteen minutes away when Simone and Danny joined Dave and Ann on the practice green. Dave introduced Ann. Simone and Ann hit it off immediately and were soon chatting away like long time friends.

When it was time to tee-off Dave went first and hit a nice drive up the middle from the blue tees. Danny followed and hit his ball just short and right of Dave. Ann was a little surprised to find out Simone played the longer white tees but didn't hesitate and hit a nice drive up the middle about thirty yards short of Simone.

The front nine played quickly and Ann seemed to enjoy her new friends. Dave was low on the front with a three under par thirty-two; Danny was next with thirty-five; followed by Simone with thirty-nine and finally Ann with a very respectable forty-three. Dave was really trying to impress Ann and was putting a lot of focus on his shots. Ann was likewise concentrating on her shots and it seemed to be helping her score.

When they arrived at the thirteenth hole, Dave was four under par and happy that he had impressed Ann. He had hoped that one of them would have hit an errant shot into the woods so that he could spend a little private time with Ann while he pretended to be looking for the ball. Feeling very confident in his game, Dave aimed his next shot into the left woods and, when he hit where it was aimed, he pretended to be angry at a poor shot. Simone, strangely enough, hit a ball in the right woods while both Danny and Ann were in the fairway. Danny followed Simone into the woods on the right while Ann followed Dave. Dave looked back at the twelfth hole and saw that the group behind them was just leaving the tee on the long par five. He immediately knew that he and Ann had a little time for some fun so he set his clubs down before he entered the woods and watched Ann do the same.

As soon as they were out of sight of Danny and Simone, Dave turned to Ann, pinned her to a tree, and began kissing her passionately. He whispered, "I've been waiting all day to get my hands on this gorgeous body." He slid his hand up the thigh and inside Ann's shorts. Dave kissed her passionately as his hand made contact with the crotch of her panties. He slid the material to the side and began to massage her soft puffy lips. Ann moaned into Dave's mouth. Dave moved his other hand under Ann's shirt and felt her erect nipples push into his palm as he tenderly rubbed her small firm mounds. Ann lowered her hand to the crotch of his shorts to massage his now erect shaft in reciprocity. Dave could feel Ann starting to get excited and wet so he slid a finger in her hot slit as he lowered his head to suck on one of her nipples through her pink bra. Dave was shaken from his interlude by the sound of Danny's voice, "Dave, did you find your ball?"

Dave quickly looked to see if Danny was in sight and could just see him coming across the fairway. Dave gave Ann a quick kiss and whispered, "I will have to finish this wet hazardous hole later." Then he yelled to Danny, "No, I haven't found it yet," as he straightened Ann's clothes and went looking for his ball. Luckily, he found it quickly and was doubly fortune to have a small opening back to the fairway. Dave walked to his bag, pulled out his five iron, then punched a low shot into the middle of the fairway about two hundred yards from the hole. He could never remember hitting a golf shot with a hard-on before and found the sensation quite unusual. He wasn't sure if it helped or hindered his balance but he sure loved thinking about what had caused it.

Ann hit a nice second shot inside the one hundred and fifty yard marker. Simone took a couple of shots to get hers out of the woods while Danny hit a huge second shot to the edge of the par five green. Dave hit a four iron onto the green about thirty feet from the hole. Ann hit a six iron onto the green beside Dave's; Dave and Ann both two putted. As Dave left the green he whispered to Ann, "That was by far the most enjoyable par I ever made." Dave gave Ann a quick kiss before he followed Danny to the back tees of number fourteen.

They finished the last five holes in good time without any more exciting incidents. Dave was very pleased to finish with a sixty-seven. Danny finished with seventy-three; Simone was eighty while Ann shot a very impressive eighty-six. Simone told Ann she should play more because she had great potential; but Ann just smiled and replied, "I just play for fun."

Dave looked at his watch and realized he and Ann had about twenty minutes before John was due to arrive. Dave's plan was to have John drive them to Dave's house to change and then to the waterfront where Dave and Ann were going boating with Jason and Michelle, again. Jason had called Dave just two days earlier inviting him for another boat ride. Dave asked if Thursday would be good because it would fit into his birthday plans for Ann perfectly. John already had plans to do some things with Rene and Celine but offered to drive Ann and Dave to the dock after his class.

Simone and Danny asked Ann and Dave if they wanted to go to the lounge for a drink. They agreed and the four friends sat sipping Pepsi and talking about their golf games.

A short while later John walked in and said a quick hello to Simone and Danny before pulling Dave and Ann away. He explained that Rene and Celine wanted to go to the beach again so he just had enough time to drop Dave and Ann off at Dave's, then run to his house and change, swing back and drive Dave and Ann to the waterfront - all before picking up the two French girls. John was rushing pretty fast making it obvious to both Dave and Ann that he was excited about going to the beach with Rene and Celine.

John dropped Dave and Ann off at the house and they carried their golf clubs and backpacks into the house. They were grateful for John's friendly taxi service so they changed quickly in Dave's room. They grabbed a quick sandwich from the kitchen to hold them over until supper then moved to the living room to wait for John. Dave couldn't resist moving behind Ann and molding his body to her back as he wrapped his arms around his dark haired goddess. He slid his hands under her pretty yellow bikini and was pleased to be re-acquainted with two rock hard nipples. Ann rubbed her ass against Dave's quickly growing hard-on. Dave was kissing her neck and the two were doing a silent waltz when they heard a horn honk. Ann turned to Dave and sighed, "You are becoming a big tease. Do you know that? You better bring the goods tonight or I will be very disappointed."

Dave smiled back replying, "I plan on toying with you all day, then squeezing you hard all night." Ann looked at him, questioning his choice of words, and he just whispered, "You'll see, my sweetheart. You will see." Dave grabbed his backpack which now contained both of their towels and they went outside to get in the car with John.

Dave and Ann both thanked John for his generous taxi service and he said 'anytime' as he rushed off to find his "deux belle filles."

As Dave and Ann walked along the dock they saw Jason and Michelle sitting on the boat waiting for them. Dave and Ann both said hello as they boarded; Jason untied the mooring lines before he idled out into the harbour. Once he was clear of the breakwater, he throttled down and the sleek boat motored across the smooth calm water. Jason explained that if Dave and Ann were up for a lengthy tour he would take them to see the bridge which connected QAI to New Dominion. Dave knew it was the world's longest bridge over a body of water that was frozen part of the year. Those conditions made the bridge an engineering marvel. Dave had traveled across the eight-mile long bridge many times but had never seen it from the water so he thought it was a great idea. Ann agreed so he and Ann settled onto the couch-like seat at the back of the boat. They sat and chatted with Jason and Michelle as Jason piloted the boat.

The tour route had the boat leave the harbour then pass several small islands as they drove west along the strait which separates QAI from the mainland to its south. The land trip normally took about forty-five minutes by car and Dave was surprised to find the time was about the same by boat. The strait was a little rougher than the harbour but not too rough. They arrived at the bridge and both Dave and Ann were shocked to see how high and impressive the bridge looked from the water. Jason dropped the anchor and the four teens swam for a while before heading back to Edwardton.

When they entered the harbour they went up the West River instead of going back to the dock. Once they were about two miles up the river Jason cut the engine and asked Dave and Ann if they would like to try water skiing. They both excitedly said yes as neither had ever done it before. The river was as smooth as glass and Ann insisted Dave go first. Once he had his skis on and was sitting in the water, Jason gave him a few tips. He told Dave, "Okay, keep the front tips of your skis out of the water. Crouch your knees into your chest holding the rope straight in front of you. The boat is very powerful so just let it pull you up onto the water. Don't try to stand up before the boat is going fast enough or you will fall face forward. Just take your time and let the boat pop you out of the water. When you feel it pulling you up straighten your legs but not completely. When you are standing you should keep you legs slightly bent. Is that as clear as mud?"

Dave replied nervously. "Okay, let's try it."

Jason moved to the controls and eased the boat into position so the slack from the rope was now tight. Jason waved to Dave and Dave waved back. Once Dave's hand was securely back in place Jason hit the throttle and started the boat forward. Dave could feel every nerve in his whole body shaking with excitement as he felt the boat pulling him forward. The water started to rush by him and he could fell more and more pressure against his skis. He could suddenly feel his body being lifted from the water so he waited several more seconds then straightened his legs leaning back so the skis stayed well in front of his body. He was now rocketing across the top of the water and the wind whistling in his ears was incredible. He had to concentrate on his feet to keep his balance but soon began to feel more and more comfortable on the two fiberglass skis.

Feeling more confident Dave carved one of the skis into the water similar to how he carved an ice skate into the ice when he wanted to turn. He moved to the side of the boat jumping gently over the wake. Once he was on the outside of the boat's wake he decided to try cutting back across the wake again. He carved his ski into the water again and began to zoom across the back of the boat. He was a little too aggressive carving the skis and he was soon bouncing over the wake out of control. Dave fought to keep his balance but when he felt one leg lift completely off the water he knew he was going down so he just let go of the rope and tucked his head into the water. His momentum drove him under the water and he surfaced quickly laughing with embarrassment.

Jason circled back and help Dave get set up again. The second time Jason hit the throttle to start, Dave popped right up perfectly and quickly but carefully moved to the side of the wake again. Dave was more careful this time when he carved back across the wake and soon was cutting back and forth comfortably. Ann was laughing at Dave as he started to do some hot-dogging. He was taking one hand of the rope and trying to show off so Jason said, "Watch this, I'll dump him." Jason pushed the throttle down and the boat sped up. Dave grabbed the rope with both arms just as Jason turned the boat fairly hard to one side and Dave was launched out to the side of the boat. He was flying across the water at what seemed like a hundred miles an hour to him. Dave's momentum brought him out even to the boat and he was laughing as he felt himself again loose control and get vaulted into the water head first. His body did a small summersault over the water before plunging under. He again came up laughing.

As Dave climbed onto the back of the boat, he was all smiles as he could feel the adrenaline rushing through his body. He stated excitedly, "That was incredible. What a rush."

Ann was soon sitting in the water with the skis on concentrating on everything Jason had explained. She waved okay and soon felt the water pushing on the skis. The force was lifting her out of the water and she stood as she was instructed. Her long athletic body took to skiing like an old pro and she was soon carving back and forth across the wake. After about fifteen minutes she waved for Jason to slow down and he did so without dunking her as he had done to Dave. Dave was trying to convince him to dunk her but Jason wouldn't. Ann was very excited when she entered the boat and she hugged Dave tightly giving him a big kiss before thanking Jason.

Michelle got into the water next with just one ski. Jason explained that she has been skiing for three years now and was a very, very good skier. She popped out of the water as soon as Jason hit the throttle and, when he moved between a course of buoys set up for training, she glided through them gracefully. The four teens continued water skiing for about hour with both Dave and Ann getting another turn.

When they finally pulled back into the dock around suppertime, both Dave and Ann were tired but very happy from the day on the water. Dave helped Jason dock the boat before the four friends climbed into Jason's car. He dropped Dave and Ann off at Dave's house and both Dave and Ann thanked them both repeatedly for the wonderful afternoon.

Dave looked at his watch, saw it was five o'clock, and said to Ann, "We have thirty minutes to shower, change and get dressed before the taxi picks us up at five-thirty for our supper reservations. Dave took her hand to lead her into the house and they quickly grabbed the other backpack with all their clothes and went to the bathroom. Dave smiled at Ann, "Do you want to save some time and join me in the shower?"

She smiled back and replied, "Of course, lead the way."

Dave started the water in the shower then turned and began undressing Ann. He kissed her passionately as he untied her top and exposed her small firm breasts. He lowered his mouth to one of her pointy nipples as he untied her bottoms and dropped them on the floor with the top. Dave was slightly surprised by the salty taste from swimming and water-skiing. Dave slid his hand over her sparsely covered mound and gently inserted a finger between her soft nether lips. He tenderly massaged her clit as he sucked her tit. He stopped before he led her on too much and when he stood up she smoothly pulled his bathing suit off and stroked his rock hard dick in a friendly way.

Dave led the way into the shower and, after quickly getting rinsed off, he turned and dropped to his knees in front of his goddess. He thought how he had taken hundreds of showers in this same bathroom but none compared to today, with the exception, of course, of the Jennifer showers at trailer. Dave slid a finger into Ann's soft wet pussy and he started to lick and suck her clit as he found a steady rhythm. Ann's hands were holding his head in place as her breathing quickened and her moans got steadily louder. Dave moved his finger to the spot inside the top of her pussy and when he sucked her clit as he massaged the special spot, Ann's orgasm overtook her and she screamed out in excitement.

Dave continued to lick, suck, and massage Ann's love hole as she came down from her orgasm. Once Dave was satisfied she had regained her senses he stood and whispered, "You taste incredible -- but we have lots of time for more fun a little later. Let's go have a special supper, then we can return to the house where I plan to ravage you."

Ann was gently stroking his shaft as she nodded agreement. Dave washed Ann's hair before soaping up his hands and washing her entire body. Ann returned the favor and the two teens excited the shower squeaky clean. Dave tenderly dried Ann's entire long athletic body making mental notes of places he wanted to lick and suck before the night was over. Ann also dried Dave off before he looked at his watch and stated, "We have five minutes to dress, dry our hair and get outside for the taxi."

Ann started to panic saying she needed longer to get her makeup ready but Dave took her in his arms kissing her tenderly and said, "You look gorgeous. I love the natural you and I can't wait to get back here later so don't worry about makeup. I love you as you are." Dave would clearly require training on this women-plus-makeup point sometime down the road...

The taxi dropped them of at Angel's Restaurant and the two lovers had a wonderful meal. After the meal Dave called another taxi and they were back to the house around seven thirty. Dave told Ann they had an hour before Julie was due to pick them up. As they entered the living room Ann attacked Dave and kissed him passionately. Dave smiled at her as he pushed her backwards and explained, "I have a couple presents for you. Do you want to go to my room or stay here?"

A devilish smile came over Ann's face and she said, "Let's do it here." The thought of making love in a semi-public space added an exotic overtone to the fun.

Dave smiled back and said he would be back in a second. As Dave went to his room to get the presents he thought how the living room would be a truly appropriate place to have sex. He remembered watching Julie and his mom make love there and a thought of Julie coming in and possibly watching him and Ann from the kitchen made his cock hard as a rock. He thought how it would be more difficult for Julie to hide in the kitchen because it would still be daylight. Dave decided he would keep an eye open for Julie but not let her see him notice her should she actually materialize. Dave went into the bathroom and cleaned the toys before going back downstairs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.