A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins
Chapter 10: The Jennifer Open

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: The Jennifer Open - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

As Dave with his umbrella walked up the hill he could just make out the old wooden structure in the woods. When he was close to the door he noticed the blue plastic tarp he and Jennifer had put on the roof for rain protection still seemed to be intact. He lightly pushed to open the door but the hook they had put on for privacy was latched from the inside. His suspicion confirmed, Dave knocked softly and said, "Jennifer, are you okay? Please let me in. We need to be together."

It seemed like an eternity before Dave heard feet shuffling, then a click of the hook -- but the door didn't open. He put the umbrella beside the door as he pushed it open gently. Looking inside, he saw Jennifer sitting at the table with her head in her hands. She was still wearing the white blouse with navy dress shorts; her red jacket was on the back of the chair. Dave took a quick glance around the old hideout, remembering when the farmer brought them the well-used table and chairs. The kindly farmer had found them in someone's trash on the side of the road. Other then the table and chairs, the only furnishings were some shelves Jennifer and Dave had built from old wood. Dave sat in the chair beside Jennifer and whispered, "Jennifer, I love you and I'm here for you. Are you okay?"

Jennifer immediately jumped into Dave's arms; he could see she was crying. She sobbed, "I'm sorry, Dave. I didn't know what Ann was going to do. If I had, I would have stopped her. I know your golf means everything to you and we screwed that up for you." The sobs resumed as Jennifer sat on his lap.

Dave answered, "Jennifer, I don't care about the golf right now. I'm worried about you. You are more important to me then anything." Jennifer shifted her position on Dave's lap from sidesaddle to straddling his legs. She wanted to face him in the chair with one leg on each side of his hips. Dave hugged her tightly in a comforting effort; he did, however, get a bonus by feeling her large breasts push into his wet jacket.

Jennifer continued, "I'm so mad at Ann. How dare she do that to you? I would never embarrass you like that. I never should have introduced her to you. I should have left her in Charlestown where..."

Dave gently pushed Jennifer back so he could look into her tear-filled red eyes as he cut her off with a soft question, "Do you think Ann is a mean person?"

Jennifer answered quickly, "Off course not, she's very sweet but..."

Dave gently cut her off again, "Do you think she did that to purposely screw up my golf game?"

Jennifer looked into Dave's eyes, paused for a moment, then dropped her head as she answered, "No."

Dave lifted Jennifer's chin with his hand. Looking directly into her eyes, Dave spoke softly, "Ann and I have been playing silly little teasing games with each other all week. She took that joking to another level and it mostly surprised me. The truth is, the only reason it threw my golf game off was because of who I was playing with. One of the guys was a jerk who made a comment about you and Ann being too good for me; and, when I thought he saw Ann naked, I got unreasonably jealous. I have been feeling totally overwhelmed all week. You and Ann are both incredibly gorgeous and I don't understand why you both would want me..."

It was Jennifer's turn to cut Dave off and she pushed her firm young body against him as she whispered in his ear, "Dave, we care for you because you are a good person and you make us feel special. You are fun to be with and you are very handsome, too. I can't speak for Ann, but I saw all three guys you were playing with and believe me; you have nothing to be jealous of. Not one of them was half as good looking as you and I can't imagine anyone being a better friend than you."

Dave smiled happily, feeling good from Jennifer's compliment. He whispered back, "Thank you Jennifer, I truly love you." Dave thought Jennifer was doing much better emotionally so he decided to tease her a little. His dick was quickly hardening from Jennifer's close contact and, deep down, he also hoped the teasing would lead to something more. He finished with, "Your body feels particularly incredible at this minute. If you don't stop rubbing against me I'm going to make a deposit in my shorts."

Jennifer did not break contact; instead, she started to gyrate her hips hard against the hardness she could feel in his shorts and she again whispered in his ear, "Last week you told me that if I wanted you, I just had to say so. Dave, I want you, I want you really bad. Please, please, please make love to me."

Dave thought briefly about what Ann had said and he now understood she was right. He too was unsure where the three friends' relationship would be tomorrow; but right now Jennifer wanted him and, deep in his heart, he wanted her. He could not even think of rejecting her - and would be a total fool to even try. He pushed her back gently and stared into her beautiful green eyes. He started to speak but quickly realized there were no words he could say to express how he felt about her. Instead of speaking he placed his two hands on the sides of Jennifer's face and kissed her as passionately as he could. Jennifer responded immediately and molded her entire body against Dave. Her hands went to the back of his head and she pulled his lips tightly against hers as her tongue darted into his mouth. Dave could feel the heat building between them as Jennifer's hips were now regularly humping against his rock hard love muscle.

Dave thought he could feel his whole world rocking and, actually, he did - he heard a sudden crack and the old metal legs of the chair folded underneath sending Dave and Jennifer rolling onto the clay floor. Jennifer laughed and asked, "Wow, was that an earthquake?" Jennifer now had Dave pinned against the ground and she started to remove his coat as she leaned forward to kiss him again.

Dave helped Jennifer remove his jacket; his shirt soon followed. When he lay back topless, he could feel the cool dampness of the ground. He looked around for something to use as a ground cloth. Jennifer noticed him looking, stood up, and walked to the shelves to pull out a blanket. She smiled at Dave and said, "I brought this here earlier this week in case it got cold in the evenings. I think we can find an even better use for it now."

Dave stood up and moved his jacket and shirt to the side while Jennifer spread the blanket out on the floor. Dave then moved in front of Jennifer, kissing her as he unfastened the buttons of her blouse. He whispered, "Someone here is a little overdressed." Once all the buttons were undone he pushed the blouse off her shoulders and down her arms; she wiggled to assist the process. He tossed the soft garment on the table and pressed his upper body against her hot flesh. Their tongues waltzed as Dave moved his hands to the clasp on Jennifer's overflowing baby blue bra. He could feel her large covered mounds pushing into his chest; he so wanted to feel the bare flesh touching him. He only needed a couple of tries before the clasp finally popped open. Dave pulled the bra off Jennifer's shoulders as he leaned back to take a look at her half-naked form. After throwing the bra on top of the blouse, Dave moved his hands to Jennifer's beautiful breasts. Her breasts felt even better than he had imagined as he traced their full roundness with cupped hands. They were large, round, soft and firm -- about the size of generous grapefruits -- and Dave whispered, "You have the most delicious breasts I have ever seen." Dave rubbed his thumbs over the light pink nipples which were soft and as plump as two large gumdrops.

Dave slowly lowered his head and took a rubbery nub into his mouth. He sucked it gently while massaging Jennifer's other breast with his hand. Jennifer moaned her approval as her hands went to the back of Dave's head. Dave slowly switched to the other breast, not wanting to play favorites. Secretly he wished he had two mouths so he could suck both incredible nipples at once. Dave slid his hands down Jennifer's firm young stomach until he reached the button on her shorts. After undoing the button, he slid the blue shorts down Jennifer's legs and immediately reached around to grasp her firm ass. He was surprised to find Jennifer was wearing thong panties and his hands could easily massage her two soft fleshy globes.

Dave began kissing his way down Jennifer's standing body as he gracefully dropped to his knees in front of his long time best friend. He moved his hands to her hips and slid down the pretty matching baby blue thong panties. Dave reached further down to pull off first one of Jennifer's sneakers, then the other. He then fully liberated her panties and shorts and put them carefully with her shirt. Jennifer's beautiful teen form loomed over Dave as he admired the thin patch of wispy blonde hair above her soft puffy pink lips. He looked up and whispered, "You are so beautiful. Why don't you lie down and get more comfortable; I promise you will enjoy this."

Jennifer smiled back and replied, "I've fantasized about this for ten months. I'm more excited then I can ever remember." Then she gracefully stretched out on her back in the middle of the blanket.

Dave was surprised to see her large firm breasts continue to push straight up as only a young woman's breasts can. He slid his two hands up her nicely tanned thighs as his head moved towards her wet waiting crotch. Dave kissed and licked Jennifer's thighs as he slowly and teasingly moved towards her puffy waiting lips. Dave licked around Jennifer's pussy as her fingers moved languidly through his hair. Dave tenderly slid his tongue between the two soft petals and was rewarded with a tongue full of Jennifer's sweet tangy nectar. Dave worked his tongue to the top of her flower and gently flicked her clit. Jennifer let out a long soft moan as her fingers began to race through his hair. Dave again circled her soft puffy lips with his tongue before sliding it inside her wet pussy again.

Jennifer's hips swayed smoothly from side to side as her breathing became steadily faster. Dave slid his arms under her ass, to raise her hips up slightly as he slid his tongue deep into her love hole. He then shaped his lips into a small circle and sucked her now engorged clit into his mouth. Dave continued a soft sucking action as Jennifer's gasps and moans of excitement steadily increased. Her hips continued a rhythmic motion as Dave again plunged his tongue as deeply as possible into her soaking wet pussy. Dave could feel Jennifer's orgasm building to a peak and, just as she reached the crest, Dave again drew her clit into his mouth, where he sucked on it gently while flicking it with his tongue. Jennifer raised her hips well off the blanket and her hands held Dave's face firmly to her hot sex as her orgasm rocked through her entire body. Jennifer didn't scream the way both Ann and Beth had, but her whole body convulsed while she moaned softly and her large breasts heaved up and down. Dave continued to gently suck and nibble on her clit as he watched her breathing eventually slow to a more normal pace.

After giving Jennifer a minute to relax, Dave moved from between her legs and stretched out beside her on the blanket. He put his arms around her and looked into her eyes with love. Jennifer whispered, "That was the most incredible orgasm I ever had. Your tongue felt so hot and soft. I love you." She leaned forward to kiss him and was surprised to see her juices all over his face. She took the blanket and wiped his face clean before giving him a passionate kiss. Jennifer looked down at the teepee in his pants, smiled, and said, "Looks like it's my turn." And she rolled onto her knees and removed his sneakers and socks. Dave lifted himself up to help her remove his still slightly damp nylon wind pants. After she peeled off the pants, Jennifer unbuttoned Dave's shorts and pulled both his shorts and his boxers off in one smooth motion. Dave's throbbing dick bounced into view. Jennifer smiled with wide eyes and said, "I thought it was big when it was poking against me Tuesday night, but I never thought it would be that big. Please be gentle with me."

Jennifer took the long hard prong in her hand and gently rubbed it up and down. She was surprised by how hot it felt and how, even though it was hard, the skin felt very soft. She stroked it several times before lowering her mouth to kiss the purple crown. A small amount of pre-cum came out and she licked it, curious about the taste - it had a pleasant salty flavor. She rolled her tongue around the crown and was pleased when Dave gave a very approving moan.

Dave could feel his excitement growing quickly. He was looking down at Jennifer's beautiful breasts dangling from her chest and moving in gentle pendulous ryhthms. He couldn't believe he was finally looking at her beautiful naked body and he reached out to massage her closer mound. Jennifer seemed to get into a very quick rhythm on his cock as she sucked it into her mouth as far as it would go then pulled it out so that only the crown was still in her mouth. She flicked her tongue over the incredibly sensitive head then slid it back into her open mouth again. She wrapped one hand gently around the base of Dave's throbbing love muscle and stroked it up and down in synchrony with her mouth. After eight or nine long slow wet strokes Dave could feel himself ready to explode and he begged, "A little faster, I'm almost there."

Jennifer increased the speed of both her head and her hand and Dave soon gasped, "I'm coming!" Jennifer felt his shaft pulsating and pulled her mouth off his dick as the first spurt of creamy white rope shot into the air and onto her large breasts. She continued to stroke his hard dick as the second and third spurts followed the first onto her large mounds of flesh. With her free hand Jennifer massaged the hot gooey cream into her breasts while she continued to stroke Dave's slowly wilting prick.

Jennifer moved to lie beside Dave, never letting go of his dick. She continued to gently massage it as she spoke, "I have been wanting you so much all winter that I can't believe we are finally together. I want to feel you inside me but I'm afraid to get pregnant. I wish I were on the pill."

Dave smiled. He was very thankful he had providently put his wallet in his pants after he finished golfing. He looked at Jennifer sheepishly and said, "I do have a condom in my wallet. Are you sure you're ready for this big step?"

Jennifer continued to fondle Dave's slowly resurging hardness and quickly replied with a big smile, "I'm more than ready. I need this and I need to feel you fill me up. I have fantasized about you being my first love all winter. I dreamed you would want me too, but I was afraid I might be rejected."

Dave reached down to tease Jennifer's soft wet pussy and answered, "I could not imagine anyone rejecting you. You are beautiful and very special. I would love to be your first." Dave reached for his pants and pulled out his wallet. He fumbled with the wrapper before retrieving the latex treasure. Jennifer watched as he rolled the rubber down his now hard shaft. Dave positioned himself between Jennifer's legs and said, "I will be as gentle as I can. You let me know if I am moving too fast and I will slow down. If you change your mind, tell me and I will stop immediately. Okay?"

Jennifer smiled up at Dave and replied, "I am very nervous but I don't think I will change my mind. Thank you for caring about my feelings, that helps a lot."

Dave slowly moved his prick to the entrance of Jennifer's pussy. He gently pushed the head between the lips and soon felt Jennifer's cherry blocking his path. He leaned down, kissed Jennifer tenderly, and asked, "Are you okay with it?"

Jennifer smiled back with a very nervous look on her face and gasped, "It feels a little uncomfortable but I'm okay. I need you to keep going."

Dave pushed gently at first and Jennifer's face started to look more strained. He knew from being with Ann that there was no easy way to do this so he kissed Jennifer lovingly and gave his hips a short firm decisive push. Jennifer gasped into his mouth as she felt his cock break through her cherry. Dave froze completely thinking this was like ramming a three-foot putt firm to the back of the hole - a short firm stroke to do the job right. He remained still to allow Jennifer to adjust and his heart almost broke when he saw tears run down the side of Jennifer's face. Her eyes were squeezed tightly together. Dave knew from his earlier experience that no movement was better then pulling out, so he remained still. After a moment Jennifer slowly opened her eyes and whispered, "Jesus, that hurt." she put her arms around Dave's shoulders and finished with, "Thank you for going slow. I knew it would hurt but that was worse than I expected. Just give me another minute and I think I'll be ready to continue. It feels good to have you inside me at last; I just need time to get used to something that size."

Dave smiled back and replied, "I have all day; I love the view from up here - you are truly beautiful." And he leaned his head down and kissed her tenderly. Jennifer slowly moved her hands down Dave's body and gently pulled his ass down to draw his rock hard prick further into her soft womb. Dave let her set the pace and soon felt his pubic hair nestled with her blonde bush. Dave was amazed how tight Jennifer was as his cock felt the hot velvety flesh encase it along the entire length. Dave slowly pulled back until his crown reached the entrance, then he gently and slowly pushed it back in. Jennifer's face began to relax so Dave again pulled back before gently moving forward. He could feel the hot walls of Jennifer's pussy massage his shaft as he moved in and out. Jennifer moaned softly and whispered, "That feels much better, now. I can't believe how full you make me feel. Faster, go faster."

Dave thrust his hips with increasing frequency, grinding gently against Jennifer's mound when he hit bottom. Jennifer's breathing quickened and her moans became longer and more intense. Her whole body began to shake and she grabbed Dave's ass to pull him harder and harder against herself. Jennifer was just coming down from her second orgasm when Dave felt his balls fill up and send his seed throttling up his shaft. Dave pushed deep into Jennifer with each spurt of his orgasm until all his seed was deposited into the latex condom. Dave fell on top of Jennifer, then rolled onto his back, pulling Jennifer on top of him. He held her close with her large soft breasts pushing into his chest. His slowly wilting dick was still inside her. He looked dreamily into her eyes and whispered, "That was incredible. You feel so good. I hope that was as good as your fantasies."

Jennifer replied, "It was unbelievably better. I love you so much."

Dave rolled Jennifer onto her side to withdraw his softening staff. He reached down and removed the full condom. The two lovers held each other, nuzzled, and talked. After what seemed like hours but was actually only thirty minutes, they got dressed and began to tidy up the hideout. The blanket, with the evidence of their union wet on the surface, went over the remaining good chair to dry. They threw the broken chair outside, grabbed the umbrella, and started home. As they walked, they continued to talk about their new relationship. Dave eventually asked, "Are you still mad at Ann?"

Jennifer looked at Dave somewhat sheepishly and replied, "No, I'm actually mad at myself for attacking her. I now realize it was more my jealousy then what she did. I will apologize to her and, hopefully, she will forgive me."

Dave smiled and hugged Jennifer to his side. As they crossed the golf course Dave noticed Jennifer was slowing down so he asked, "Are you okay? Is something wrong?"

She replied, "No, nothing wrong. I'm fine but you gave my insides a good workout; so, if you don't mind, I would like to stop for a quick break." Dave nodded agreement immediately and they found a bench to sit on for a rest. The rain was only a light drizzle now but Dave was still glad he had the umbrella. They sat on a bench for about ten minutes before a refreshed Jennifer stood up and said, "Okay, let's get home. Don't mind me if I am walking a little funny for a while."

Dave replied, "Take your time, we're in no rush. When we get home I think we should both sit down with Ann and see if we can work all of this out."

Jennifer nodded and the two teen lovers walked slowly across the deserted golf course arm in arm.

When they crossed into Dave's campsite there was no longer any of the family vehicles to be seen. Dave assumed Julie had gone to town to see her new boyfriend. Dave and Jennifer walked directly to her trailer. When they entered her parents rushed to her and hugged her. Heather asked, "Are you alright?"

Jennifer hugged her mother back tightly and replied, "Yes, I'm okay, now. I'm sorry I took off and worried you. Dave knew where to find me; we had a long talk and I feel much better now."

Ron was hugging both of them as he added, "When Julie told us Dave knew where you were we felt better and when he didn't return immediately we knew he must have found you." He looked at Dave and said, "Thank you again for looking out for my little girl."

Dave just nodded as Jennifer growled at her father, "Dad, I'm not a baby."

He answered lovingly, "I know, but you will always be my little girl."

Dave wisely kept his mouth shut but was thinking how Jennifer was a long way from little and a long way from a baby. She was a woman and, apparently, his woman - an amazing thought.

Jennifer noticed Ann sitting nervously on the couch. Jennifer released her parents and walked to Ann. She held Ann's hands and said, "I'm so sorry for yelling at you and calling you all those mean names. I didn't mean them. I love you like a sister. Are you okay? Please forgive me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.