A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins
Chapter 7: New Course

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: New Course - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave awoke at 6:30 to the buzzing alarm clock. He quickly jumped out of bed and turned it off. He looked back at a smiling Beth. This had been the last night they would spend together spooned in his bed. He sat on the bed giving her a soft loving kiss. He whispered, "Last night, our time on the course, was wonderful. You are going to make some lucky guy a faithful friend and considerate lover."

Beth whispered back, "I wish the guy were you. I will miss your soft touch. If Ann doesn't treat you right, ever, you know where to find me."

Dave dressed, grabbed some breakfast and went outside to eat. It was another beautiful morning and Dave hoped it stayed that way for the fireworks that night. After he finished eating, Dave went inside, grabbed his clubs and walked to the golf course. Dave's concentration was not on golf today; every time he looked at his target on the practice range he kept reliving Beth's firm body molded against his. He could still feel her hard nipples sticking into his chest and her hot moist sex against his abdomen. After forty minutes fighting with memories from the previous night, Dave decided to leave the practice range and work on his chipping and putting. He wondered if he would ever be able to get focused on the practice range again. Now, he wished he had picked a different location to be with Beth. He moved to the other side of the clubhouse and started chipping on the practice green. The new scenery helped and soon Dave was re-focused on his game. His chipping and putting were quickly becoming the strongest part of his game. He remembered comments his father made, 'The old adage that you drive for show and putt for dough is very true. It's nice to hit the ball long but if you can't make crucial putts, you will never achieve your goals.' Dave's putting on Saturday had saved him at least five or six strokes. He wanted to maintain the confidence he now had in his putter; he knew confidence was critical to scoring well. With that thought he thought about Ann and realized that was true for relationships in real life as well. Confidence was very important.

After chipping for an hour Dave putted for the last hour of his practice time. The club pro came out and congratulated him on his round at Buzzard's Bluff. He offered Dave a few minor tips on his alignment and his head position and told him to keep up the hard work. Shortly after the pro went back inside Dave noticed the other person on the practice green turn and start staring at something. Dave looked to see what had attracted his attention and immediately recognized Ann walking toward him. She was wearing a bright red skirt and golf shirt. Her long dark gorgeous legs looked sensually erotic. She strode over to Dave and gave him a wet hair- raising kiss. She molded her body against him and Dave immediately felt her hard nipples pushing into his chest. With a sly smile she whispered, "Mind if I play with your putter? I promise I'll be gentle with your balls."

Dave choked out a little chuckle and answered, "You can play with my equipment any time you want." Ann took Dave's putter and rolled a few balls toward one of the practice holes.

Dave watched Ann putt and knew immediately that she had golf experience. Dave looked over at the other person practicing. He looked to be about thirty and kept glancing at Ann and kind of shaking his head. After hitting about a dozen putts Ann walked over to Dave asking, "You ready to go? Your dad told me you wouldn't want to be disturbed before 10:00 so I waited patiently but you know I want to spend some time with you alone. I'd love to go for a walk if you're finished practicing."

Dave smiled back at Ann replying, "Let me put my clubs in storage and we can do whatever you like." Dave carried his clubs to the course club storage building and left them with the attendant who cleans and stores the members' clubs.

Ann asked Dave to show her around North Beach so they walked down the lane of the golf course that leads to the main strip of North Beach. The lane was about three quarters of mile long and the two walked arm in arm along the new black pavement of the undulating road. The road was newly surfaced so recently that the coal black asphalt stood out like a wide river weaving through the green foliage. Dave asked Ann about her family; she told him that her dad was sales representative for a large medical company. He was transferred to Charlestown in February. She told Dave about the initial trouble she had at school and how Jennifer mercifully helped her get acquainted with everything. She looked at Dave and asked him very directly, "Why haven't you and Jennifer become more than friends over the last five years?"

Dave thought about it for a second and replied, "Jennifer and I have become so close that she is like a sister to me. I was always too shy to try anything intimate with her and I was also afraid I might lose our friendship. Jennifer is very special and I couldn't imagine not having her as a friend."

Ann smiled and snuggled even tighter to Dave's side. The conversation moved to Dave's family and Dave explained how close he was to his father. They were as much friends as they were parent and child. Dave's dad loved to play golf with Dave and was so competitive that Dave knew that was where he got it but at the same time Roger never pressured him. He supported and provided Dave with all the lessons and equipment he needed but it was Dave's decision to get more serious this year. Dave thanked Ann for waiting until 10:00 and he explained the promise he made himself the previous year. Ann promised to honor his commitment but asked if she could practice with him after he was finished with his regime. Dave thought that would be fun. He asked if she had her clubs and she smiled bashfully. Ann explained that Jennifer had told her that her friend Dave loved golf so Ann brought her clubs hoping she could play with him. Ann blushed when she realized how that sounded but Dave was quick to come back with a positive, "I look forward to you playing with me." Dave stopped and turned to Ann, kissing her passionately. He loved the heat of her lips and the feel of her body against his. He massaged her back and ass tenderly. The passion was starting to take them over when a car came around the corner of the twisty lane and momentarily startled the two lovers.

Dave said he was looking forward to spending the rest of the day with her and hopefully some private time tonight. Ann smiled in agreement and they started strolling down the lane again, arm in arm. When they reached the main strip, Dave looked left at the entrance to the campground and the several retail stores on his side of the road. On the other side of the road was the bar with the road to the beach beside it. To Dave's right they could see most of the commercial area of North Beach. There were amusement parks, motels, cottages for rent, restaurants, service stations, more retail stores, and lots of other tourist attractions. Dave and Ann went right and Dave gave her a Reader's Digest of what might be worthwhile to visit and what was just a tourist trap. Dave suggested they plan on spending a day at an amusement park called SandBox, which had go-karts, bumper boats, miniature putt, and several rides that could fill a day. Further down the road they walked past End of the Rainbow, which had water slides, more rides, and other activities. Dave suggested they spend a day there sometime as well. They walked a little further before turning back to the campground. The conversation was very comfortable and Dave enjoyed his time with Ann. He especially enjoyed the way he could feel one of her perky breasts molded to his side with the seemingly always ripe nipple denting his body like it was marking it's territory as they walked in close contact. Thoughts of skin touching skin made Dave a trifle light-headed. Ann had the same thoughts but they made her moist instead.

There were a lot of kids and parents at the pool as Dave and Ann walked through the entrance to the campground. Dave waved to several of his friends as he and Ann walked past headed for his trailer. They debated going for a swim before dinner but, when Dave looked at his watch, he realized it was almost noon. Dave suggested they eat and then get ready to go to town for the carnival. Ann hugged him tightly saying she was looking forward to the afternoon with him.

The barbecues were smoking when they arrived at the campsites. The two families were having a shared dinner of steak, salads, potato salad and several deserts. Roger jokingly told Dave they were just in time as both families were ready to send out a search party for them. Dave smiled and explained he was just giving Ann a ten-cent tour of North Beach. Roger said John had recently called and was waiting for Dave to return his call. Dave asked his and Jennifer's parents if they could go to the carnival for the afternoon and then meet them at the MacDonald's house before the fireworks. Roger and Ron discussed it and agreed they would meet the teens at 9:00. Julie and Beth were themselves going to the carnival with their friends so Julie offered to drop Dave and the girls at John's house after dinner. Dave thanked her and called John. The steaks were great and Dave enjoyed eating with Ann and Jennifer who chattered excitedly about the upcoming afternoon.

After dinner Dave had a quick shower and changed into shorts and a golf shirt. Beth and Julie were ready to go when Dave exited the trailer and Ann and Jennifer came around the corner from Jennifer's several minutes later. Ann was still wearing the beautiful red outfit from earlier and Jennifer was wearing a pretty pink shirt and shorts outfit. Dave marveled at how fortunate he was to be spending his summer with these two beautiful and friendly girls. He rode in the backseat of his father's car with Jennifer and Ann. Ann was cuddled to his right side as the three talked about school and what subjects they liked. Ann said she enjoyed math and physics. She said she was thinking about studying business after she finished high school. She was thinking about accounting or marketing but hadn't decided which she wanted to do. Dave said he too had thought of a business major in either accounting or finance. Jennifer had no interest in business but was considering engineering as a line of study. She enjoyed drafting and thought that structural engineering might be an interesting challenge.

The drive to town passed quickly and soon Julie was dropping them off at John's. John was waiting on the front lawn swinging a golf club. When Dave, Ann and Jennifer arrived, John put the club in the trunk of his car. Dave got in the small backseat with Ann while Jennifer jumped in the front. Dave had never been in John's Toyota Corolla's backseat before and he couldn't believe how small it was. His knees were jammed into his chest but he didn't mind the close confines with Ann pressed against him; those thoughts of warm skin contact popped up once more. Jennifer pulled her seat as far forward as it would go to give Dave more legroom and he thanked her appreciatively. John gave Ann a quick tour of Edwardton which included a drive-by view of the MacDonald's house, Dave and John's school, and some of their normal hangouts.

John found a parking place close to the waterfront where they had seen the concert the night before. As the four were walking to the park from John's car Dave asked John, "Do you want to play at Hornsby tomorrow and Wednesday?"

John replied, "I'm taking a computer course at the University of Queen Ann Island. The course is for two weeks, Monday to Friday 9:00 to 12:00 every morning so I can't play until the afternoons. Will that be okay?"

Dave answered, "Sure, that's perfect, I'm practicing every morning from 7:00 to 10:00. Then I'm giving some gorgeous black haired goddess some golf tips for an hour so. If I can get a drive to town I'll meet you after dinner." Dave smiled at Ann when he said this and she blushed as she heard the goddess remark. John nodded agreement and the four friends made their way to the carnival.

They had a wonderful afternoon at the carnival. They rode most of the rides a couple of times and munched on some cotton candy and candy apples. Dave won a small teddy bear for Ann by knocking some tin milk bottles over with a softball. She hugged the bear and gave Dave a hot wet kiss for his efforts. After a couple hours, the small carnival was getting boring so the four teens decided to go for a walk along Edwardton's boardwalk. They were passing the marina and admiring the boats when Dave and John heard a familiar voice call out to them from one of the boats. It was Jason Hill who had played hockey with them last winter. He was a star player and his father was extremely wealthy. He called them over and, after quick introductions, invited the four to go for a ride with him and his girlfriend. Dave and John got reassuring nods from Ann and Jennifer so they climbed on the thirty-six-foot SeaRay. Dave asked Jason who was driving. Jason said he had gotten his boating license two weeks earlier so he would be driving. He explained he had been driving the boat for two years with his father at his side but couldn't get his solo license until turning sixteen earlier that spring.

Jason and his girlfriend Michelle gave them a tour of the harbour and then took them for a drive out into the strait surrounding QAI. The water was calm and the sleek boat glided gracefully over the small waves. Ann and Dave cuddled at the back of the boat admiring the shoreline and enjoying the fresh salt air. Jason was a good pilot and the two hour trip flew by as if it were only minutes. They circled several of the small islands off the coast and returned to the marina around suppertime. Dave, Ann, Jennifer and John thanked Jason and Michelle. Jason suggested that they come back again sometime. Dave and John said they would love to as they climbed back onto the dock.

Dave asked John to join him and the two girls for supper at his family's temporarily vacated house. John agreed and they headed for his car. There was no one at the MacDonald's house when they arrived so Dave let them in and gave Ann a quick tour of the house. Jennifer and John went to the tv room and turned on the stereo. After showing Ann the whole house, Dave finished the tour with his room which, luckily, was reasonably tidy. Ann admired the posters of Detroit Red Wing captain Steve Yzerman, and golfers Tiger Woods and Payne Stewart. Ann asked Dave about the poster of Stewart and he explained that Payne had been his father's favorite player. Dave had grown to admire his grittiness and tenacious love for the game. He also liked the colourful style Payne had and was terribly upset the day he died on the airplane. Ann said her father had loved Stewart as well and that he had grieved through the televised memorial as if he had been a family member. Dave nodded his head in agreement remembering the emotional memorial as he moved to Ann and kissed her. Somehow, the memory of the sad end of a golfer brought both of them to an emotional moment of mutual enjoyment.

They fell on his bed in a loving embrace. Dave settled on his back as Ann's cascading black hair surrounded his face. Ann's smoldering lips excited him and his exploring hands wandered along her sides moving towards her small firm breasts. Their tongues were dancing as Dave's hands closed over her cone shaped mounds. Ann lifted her body up to allow his excited hands better access to their target. He could feel her rock hard nipples pushing into his palms. He gently rubbed his fingers over the hard little points in her shirt and Ann moaned appreciatively. Dave was surprised when he felt her hand start to massage the front of his shorts and his throbbing love muscle began trying to bust through the restraining fabric. Both teens' breathing was getting heavier as the excitement of their first sexual experience together took over.

Dave glanced at the open door to his room and gracefully moved out from under Ann. Ann sat on the bed while she watched Dave's tented shorts return from closing the door. She smiled and nodded at his bouncing bulge asking, "Is that for me?"

Dave smiled back and replied, "You can have any part of me you want. You've already taken my heart."

Dave stood in front of Ann, leaned forward, kissed her and, with all his courage and pumping adrenaline at full throttle, reached for the hem of her golf shirt, and pulled it over her head in one fluid motion. Ann's soft black hair settled around her smiling face as Dave's lips returned to hers. He kissed her gently as he fell to his knees to worship his goddess of love. Her thin red lace bra did little to hide Ann's dark erect nipples and Dave admired the view as he kissed his way around her body. He kissed the exposed flesh above the bra and flicked his tongue teasingly across her hard nipples as he reached behind Ann to undo her bra. What he thought would be a two second flick of the wrists quickly became a fumbling sweaty-palmed task. Ann realized quickly he was not getting close to removing it and gently whispered, "Let me do that for you."

Dave embarrassingly replied, "Sorry, I'm a rookie!" and smiled at her lovingly.

Ann reached behind with both hands and unhooked her bra but didn't pull it off her shoulders. Ann was the kind of person who always wrapped her gifts with care as she understood the positive effect of unwrapping with anticipation. She placed her hands on Dave's strong shoulders smiling back at him. Dave started kissing her neck while his hands moved to Ann's shoulders gently sliding the straps down her arms and off. He leaned back to admire the beautiful view of the two white triangles surrounding Ann's dark areolas. He had not seen any tan lines until now. It was very arousing to be seeing parts even the sun was not allowed to visit and he said, "You are truly gorgeous."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.