A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins
Chapter 24: Back to Normal

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 24: Back to Normal - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave and Jennifer slept cuddled on the small bed for an hour. The weekend special duty nurse caught them sleeping together and quickly chased Jennifer out of the bed. After the nurse left, Dave whispered to Jennifer, "Never mind that old crank. Sam won't mind you climbing in with me when she gets back tomorrow." Jennifer smiled as she nodded agreement.

Sunday was a long day to Dave - he was steadily feeling better and wanted to get moving. Jennifer and his mom kissed him goodbye before they went to the hotel for the night. Dave slept soundly knowing he had Jennifer back in his life and she finally understood how committed he was to her.

On Monday, Dr. Clarke gave Dave permission to start walking around. Dave was happy he could finally go to the bathroom - he would be very happy if he never saw another bedpan for the rest of his life. The first walk to the bathroom was very painful as the wound on his right leg rubbed against his left leg when he moved. By the time Dave made it to the bathroom he had a hard time pushing the pain out of his head long enough to piss, let alone masturbate, as he had once thought he would do. The need to relieve his tensions, however, was before his mother looked after him the previous day. Dave finished up in the bathroom before returning to his bed where he sat down with his feet hanging over the side.

Sam was with Dave when he ventured to the bathroom and, after allowing him some time to recover from his short but tiring journey, she continued her morning sponge bath. She explained that he was not permitted to get in the tub or shower yet so, after she pulled the curtain around his bed for privacy from unexpected visitors, she removed his gown and started cleaning her patient. When she washed his genital area, he wasn't as hard as he had been previous mornings.

Sam's naughty mind thought about what his mother might have done to him to help him relax. She had a hard time concentrating on her job as she visualized Carol's nude body doing all kinds of kinky sexual acts with her son. Sam finally shook her head of the distracting images. She dried Dave and helped him get a clean gown on before she slipped away to the public washroom.

Once she reached the privacy of the bathroom stall and gotten clothing out of the way, she slid a hand up to her wet quim and fingered herself to a wonderful orgasm as she fantasized about Carol and Dave's nude bodies. As she recovered from her wonderful euphoria, she decided she had to do something to better satisfy her growing needs. She wasn't sure what it would be or whom it would be with -- but she was definitely going to make a move.

When Sam returned to the room, Jennifer and Carol were both with Dave. Dave had shown them how he could walk around. He had walked to a chair where he now sat with Jennifer on the arm of the chair talking to him. Sam immediately noticed how much closer Jennifer and Dave were and how their conversations were much more relaxed and comfortable then they had been on Friday before she left. She could see the love they had for each other and realized that any sexual advances she planned would probably have to exclude Dave.

Monday and Tuesday passed slowly for Dave - he was getting very sick of hospital food and tired of being stuck in his room. His wounds were healing well and he was able to walk down the hallway to a sitting area. The change in environment helped but he was getting more and more anxious to get out of the hospital. Sarah had been in to visit both days and her time with Dave and Jennifer passed quickly compared to the rest of the day.

Wednesday morning, Dr. Clarke told Dave his wounds were healing very nicely and he could possibly be released on Friday or Saturday. Dave was elated with the thought of getting out of the hospital in as few as two days. Carol and Jennifer were also pleased to hear the good news.

After spending several hours with Dave and Jennifer, Carol left for the hotel to call Roger to plan the trip home. Roger got on the internet and told her there were flights leaving early in the morning, after lunch, or late at night. Carol knew they would not have time to catch an early morning flight, so they debated the other options. The flight that left right after lunch at one-thirty seemed best as it only stopped in Calgary, Alberta before flying into Montreal, Quebec. Carol, Dave and Jennifer would arrive in Montreal late on Friday and would have to get a hotel room for the night before flying back to QAI the following afternoon. They would arrive in Edwardton just before supper on Saturday. Carol told Roger she would talk to Dr. Clarke that afternoon and ask if it was safe to book the flight for Friday.

While Carol was at the hotel she checked the voicemail on the phone. There was a message from Farhan Lalji, the sportscaster, asking if he could get an interview with Dave.

Carol returned to the hospital with a special lunch from Wendy's for the four of them - Sam was now included in all plans. Dave was very grateful for a normal meal. His mother explained that Farhan had requested another interview. They talked about it over lunch and agreed that today would be a good day, if Dr. Clark agreed. Carol explained she would ask the doctor, then, if he approved, she would go to the hotel for some clothes for Dave to wear for the interview. Sam suggested they use the sitting area down the hall.

At four o'clock, Dave was sitting on a couch in shorts and a golf shirt. The lights were shining brightly in his eyes as Farhan prepared him for the interview. Dave had not wanted to know who won the title because he didn't want to think about what he missed. But he decided he had to know and asked Farhan who won. Farhan looked at him curiously before he explained that Tom Wilkins from Ontario won. Dave asked what he had shot the final day and Farhan told him seventy. Dave was even more disappointed now, as he thought that he had been three shots ahead of Tom and only would have had to shoot even par to win.

Dave shock those thoughts from his head as Farhan started the interview with, "Dave, you have had a rough twelve days. Can you tell us what happened on the Saturday morning you were supposed to compete in the final round of the National Championship?"

Dave gave a brief and summary explanation, "I was returning to the hotel Saturday morning from my morning routine when I saw a girl being forcefully pulled up a side street several blocks from the hotel. I ran up the street and found her being attacked in an alley. I helped her escape before one of her captors shot me. That's pretty well all there is to tell."

Farhan looked surprised, "Dave, you are being modest. Isn't it true you saved that girl from being assaulted and possibly killed?"

Dave looked seriously at the camera, "I just did what I thought I should. It's possible that, had I just called the police, she might still have been saved and I wouldn't have been injured. It is also possible she may have been seriously hurt if her attackers had more time. The fact is I went in and helped her - I'm glad I could help her but I do wish I hadn't been so seriously injured."

Farhan asked, "Speaking of your injuries, do you think the damage will affect your golf game?"

Dave replied, "At this point I don't know. Both bullets passed right through without hitting any bones or major organs; but the doctors say there was a lot of muscle damage. The doctors here did a fantastic job and, I hope that, with a lot of physiotherapy, I will be able to play next year. This year is definitely over."

Farhan asked his final question, "Do you know when you are getting out?"

Dave answered, "I am hoping to leave on Friday."

Farhan finished with, "Thanks, Dave. This is Farhan Lalji reporting from Vancouver."

Farhan thanked Dave for the interview before he and the cameraman left.

Dave found the rest of Wednesday long and boring and was anxious to go to sleep that night hoping that, when he woke on Thursday, he would only have one more day before he left for home.

Thursday morning was the same as every other morning that week except for the good news from Dr. Clarke. He informed Dave he could definitely leave the next day. Dave was very relieved.

Sam's morning sponge bath had become so routine that Dave didn't get a bit hard during her cleaning activity. Sam was almost disappointed. She decided tonight would be the night and Carol would be the target of her simmering affection.

Later in the morning, Carol and Jennifer arrived at the hospital. Sam asked Carol if she could talk to her privately. Once the two friends were alone, Sam asked, "Carol, I have really enjoyed meeting you and your family and I was wondering if you would like to go out to supper with me tonight. It would be like a goodbye supper. Today is my last day with Dave."

Carol smiled, "That sounds like fun. What time are you finished?"

Sam replied, "I am finished at seven o'clock tonight."

Carol nodded understandingly as they returned to Dave's room. The hospital lunch was the usual bland food but Carol promised Dave she would bring him a special supper tonight. Dave spent the afternoon as he had spent every other the past week -- watching television, doing word puzzles, and talking to Jennifer and his mom. Sarah stopped by for a short visit.

Carol brought in KFC for Jennifer and Dave for supper.

When seven o'clock finally arrived, Carol was herself excited about spending the evening outside the hospital with Sam.

Carol and Sam had just left when Dave and Jennifer heard a knock beside the open door. Dave looked at three smiling Asian faces. Lynn, Tina, and Kim looked a little nervously at Jennifer, but Jennifer stood right up and walked to the three girls, "Come right in. Dave was hoping you would stop by before he left. I am Jennifer and I'm happy to meet you." Jennifer shook each girls hand as they took turns introducing themselves.

After the introductions were finished Lynn and Tina walked to the side of Dave's bed. Lynn asked, "How are you doing?"

Dave smiled, "Better now that you three are here. I'm glad you came to see me."

Lynn smiled and continued, "We were here last week; but when we found out Jennifer was here we didn't want to make the situation uncomfortable for either of you, so we kept our distance. We saw your interview last night on television and we agreed we wanted to wish you well before you went home."

Jennifer had moved to Dave's other side. She smiled at Lynn, "I'm sorry if I gave you a dirty look last week but, to tell you the truth, I was shocked when you showed up looking for Dave. Dave has since told me all the frisky details. I love him and trust him completely. You are welcome to visit as long and as much as you want. Do you want me to leave you alone?"

Lynn looked at Jennifer somewhat surprised by her frank comments. She smiled and replied, "No, there is no reason to leave. We just wanted to wish our favorite Islander well."

Kim jumped in, "He's my second favorite Islander." Everyone laughed. Kim continued, "Please tell John I miss him. I never had a chance to talk to him after you got hurt because he never left the hospital. Dave, will you give him my phone number?"

Dave smiled, "Definitely, I am sure he will be pissed at me for cutting in on his time with you."

Kim replied, "You know better than to think he will be mad at you - you are best friends just as Lynn, Tina, and I are. He would do anything for you and I'm sure you would do the same for him."

Dave nodded agreement thinking he would indeed do anything for his best friend, best male friend that is.

The girls spent a couple hours talking with Dave and Jennifer. The evening passed quickly and, when visiting hours ended, Lynn, Tina, and Kim each kissed Dave on the cheek and said goodbye. They also gave Jennifer a little peck on the cheek before they left.

After they were gone, Jennifer went to the door and closed it. She then moved the curtain around Dave to give them a little privacy in case someone walked into the room. She walked to Dave's good side and said, "They seem like very nice girls. They are also very pretty. I could tell that both Lynn and Tina like you a lot." Jennifer was now holding Dave's hand and she kissed him passionately. "Thank you for waiting for me to see the light. I promise when we get home I will thank you properly but I can give you a small sample now."

Jennifer lifted her shirt and bra to display her large breasts to Dave. "I know these aren't as small and pointy as Tina's cute little tits, but these are all yours." Dave immediately began massaging the large round globes. Jennifer moved her hand under Dave's sheet before sliding her hand up his gown and gently fondling his balls. She whispered, "Can I show you how much I love you? I promise I won't leave a mess."

Dave's shaft was hard as steel in seconds as Jennifer's soft hand teased him. Her breasts felt wonderfully firm and he thought how just two weeks earlier he wondered if he would never see or touch them again.

Jennifer pulled the sheet down exposing Dave's hard pole. She teased, "Is that for me or Lynn and Tina?"

Dave replied, "It's all yours, baby."

Jennifer kissed the crown before licking up one side then down the other. Dave closed his eyes as he continued to tweak and tease Jennifer's soft nubs. Jennifer slowly took Dave deep into his mouth, then down her throat. Dave felt her encase his hard shaft and knew he would not last very long. Jennifer pulled Dave out of her mouth stroking him with her hand before she slid her mouth back down his long hard pole. She teased and massaged his balls with her other hand as she started a steady long, slow sucking rhythm.

Dave could feel his eyes trying to spin to the back of his head as his euphoria overtook his senses. Dave moved his hand to the back of Jennifer's head as she increased her pace after sensing Dave's impending climax.

Dave felt his balls fill up and he whispered a faint warning, "Oh, that feels incredible. I'm cuming."

Jennifer sucked Dave deep into her throat as the first spurt shot from Dave's hot throbbing shaft. She swallowed the first spurt easily and sucked hard to get the second spurt out. The second and third spurts followed the first deep inside Jennifer's wanton mouth. As Dave's quivering meat continued to spew small amounts of cum, Jennifer extracted every delicious drop. She continued licking and sucking his dick as it slowly softened and faded in her grasp.

Jennifer finally looked up at a smiling Dave. He whispered, "That was incredible. I can't wait to get home and return the favor."

Jennifer smiled back, "I can't wait either. I have been so horny this week and I can't wait to feel you fill me up."

They kissed passionately.

Jennifer stayed with Dave for another hour before she said, "You better get some rest. Tomorrow will be a long day of travel." Dave nodded agreement. They kissed before she left for the night.


Sam and Carol walked down the hallway towards the elevators. Sam asked, "Do you mind if we stop at my place so I can change?" Carol just nodded agreement.

The elevator ride was quiet and Sam reviewed her plan of seduction in her head. She had intentionally not mentioned Carol's bathing time with Dave the previous weekend hoping that she could use that to stimulate Carol. She had seen the excited look on Carol's face when she had asked her to look after Dave's baths for her. She suspected something happened because Dave seemed more relaxed this week. She could feel her pussy getting wet with anticipation.

Sam led Carol to her car in the parking garage. The drive to her apartment was filled with casual conversation while Sam covertly admired Carol's small curvaceous body. Carol was wearing a knee-length blue cotton skirt and a light-blue silk blouse. Sam enjoyed the view of Carol's short firm legs as Carol's skirt rode up her thighs slightly.

Sam invited Carol up to her small two-bedroom apartment. When they entered Sam asked, "Would you like a glass of wine before we go to supper?"

Carol smiled as she watched Sam's swinging ass move towards the kitchen. Carol made herself comfortable on the couch while Sam poured the white wine. After handing Carol a glass, Sam walked down the hall towards her bedroom.

Carol sipped her wine waiting for Sam to rejoin her. When Sam walked up the hall and into the living room, Carol gasped as she saw Sam's sexy black dress and black pantyhose. The dress was mid-thigh in length and her long firm legs seemed to go on forever. Carol stood and placed her wine glass on the table. She was staring at Sam's long legs and didn't really hear what Sam had said. Carol looked into her eyes, "Sorry, what did you say?"

Sam had observed Carol's stare, she smiled to herself and repeated, "I said, I have been meaning to ask you how you got along bathing Dave last weekend?"

Sam's suspicions about something happening between mother and son were confirmed as soon as she saw Carol's face turn red. Carol stuttered, "Well... he ahhh. We got along fine." Carol was suddenly reminded of Dave's long hard shaft between her fingers and she felt her body respond immediately.

Sam noticed Carol's large nipples suddenly pushed out of her shirt. Sam knew she was in the driver's seat now, so she walked up close to Carol and whispered quietly as if to tell her a secret, "He has a beautiful cock, doesn't he?"

Carol started to smile and nod before she realized she was talking about her son's penis. She suddenly dropped her head in embarrassment.

Sam placed her wine glass on the coffee table and stepped even closer, "You don't have to be embarrassed with me. I'll tell you a little secret. I was so aroused after bathing Dave on Monday that I went to the washroom and fingered myself to a wild orgasm. Tell me what you did on Saturday."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.