A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Chapter 5: Making Repairs

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5: Making Repairs - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave woke up feeling very uncomfortably restrained until he realized that his younger sister Beth was cuddled right into him. He thought 'What a wild night'. He still wasn't sure where he had gotten the courage to do what he had done to rescue Beth from the evil drunks. He guessed it happened so fast that he just didn't think about it - only reacted. Dave was lying on his side facing Beth. He hadn't noticed earlier but she had changed out of her bathing suit. Beth was warm and soft. Her hair spilled over the pillow in soft waves. She was clearly wearing a thin cotton nightshirt but he couldn't tell if she was wearing anything else. As he was thinking about her firm young nubile body next to his, he felt his dick start to pulse and harden. He was embarrassed to be having these thoughts about her, especially after everything that had happened that night. He tried to think of something else but his quickly growing member had a mind of its own and soon it was hard as a rock, as usual. Dave rolled over on his other side and felt Beth roll over too. She spooned his back and put her arm over him. Dave thought it felt really nice, sweet and comforting, and he soon fell back to sleep.

Sleeping with someone in the same bed must still have felt really strange because Dave woke again a few hours later. He was once more on his side facing Beth. It took a minute to grasp all the details but he had his hand around her and it was cupping one of her breasts. Dave jerked awake, panicked, and started to pull it back. Beth grabbed his hand, trapped his hand against her, turned her head, and whispered, "I put your hand there. It feels really nice. Please leave it there and hold me." She gave his hand a squeeze of encouragement that made Dave tingle.

Only a thin piece of material lay between Dave's hand and an incredible firm and resilient young breast. In a matter of seconds Dave felt his shorts swelling. His emerging erection was pushing into the back of Beth's firm young ass and he knew she could feel it. She wiggled her tight little backside against him and whispered again, "Umm... you do like my body, don't you? I've been trying for so long to get your attention. I think I have it now!"

Dave was stunned. He could feel her nipple getting hard under his hand and, without thinking, he started squeezing her pliant breast. He wondered, 'What did she mean by 'trying for so long to get my attention?' He was thinking about that when he felt her arm move and her hand started to massage his dick through his shorts. By reflex, Dave took his hand from her breast and pulled her hand away from his pulsating member. She whined but he whispered, "You definitely have my attention. I do love the feel of your body -- but we're not going any further tonight. I will hold you close all night if you wish -- but we're not ready for anything else, yet."

Beth rolled over and faced Dave. They were both careful to keep their voices low because of the trailer's thin walls. She had tears in her eyes and she whispered, "I have been trying to get you to notice me, to really notice me, for almost a year. I see the way you watch Mom and Julie and dream about their bodies. I know you think I'm just a kid but I am ready to make you very happy. I want you. I want to feel your body all over mine. I'll do anything you want. ANYTHING!"

Dave's mind was racing, 'What the fuck did she just say?' He knew she was incredibly vulnerable right now. At the same time she was clearly open to exploration. She was poised eagerly on the teeter point between girl and woman - and it was his point she wanted to use. If he mismanaged this she would never trust him again. He stared into her beautiful round eyes and thought for a second. He leaned forward, lightly kissed one of her teary eyes, and said, "Beth, I love you so much. You are definitely not 'Just a Kid.' You are gorgeous. I have always noticed you. I would do anything for you. I might even do something intimate with you, but not tonight."

Beth smiled and hugged Dave, pushing her firm teenybopper body even more tightly against him. He could feel her cone shaped breasts push into his chest; her nipples were rock hard with anticipation. She moved back slightly and lifted her chin up to kiss him. He was expecting a little peck but, when her tongue pushed its way between his lips and started darting around his mouth, he was surprised again by her aggression. This time he returned her kiss, rubbing her back and enjoying their very passionate connection. She moved back and rolled to her other side so he was facing her butt again. She took his hand and this time slid it under her nightshirt up to her bare breast. This was not the first bare breast Dave had touched but of the few he had fondled - it was definitely the nicest. Her skin was soft and smooth, warm under his tender touch. He tentatively rolled a nipple between finger and thumb. Dave whispered to Beth, "Pull the sheet up in case Mom or Dad come out. Let's just cuddle this way for a while." The pair relaxed, knowing they had the rest of the night to share the warmth of their bed.

Dave didn't know if he could actually get to sleep with his throbbing cock ready to explode and send his love juice all over the back of his sister but he closed his eyes and did his best to relax. Dave didn't have or need any erotic dreams - he was living one with Beth. Dave woke hearing movement in the trailer. He quickly looked to see if the sheet was still covering both of them. Luckily, it was. He slowly slid his hand down her body so it was resting on her stomach. Dave looked over his shoulder and saw his mom was moving from the kitchen to the door carrying a tray full of breakfast foods. She noticed Dave looking, whispered, "Sorry to wake you.", and went out the door.

Dave didn't know his mom had indeed witnessed him fondling Beth. She had waked before Roger and went to check on Dave and Beth. She couldn't believe her eyes when she saw Dave's hand up Beth's shirt and his hand lazily and rhythmically squeezing a firm young breast as they slept. Carol's body reacted immediately to the passionate position of her two children and her own juices started to flow. She could hear Roger moving in their bedroom so she had quietly walked over to her content children and softly pulled the cover sheet up over sleepy Dave's busy fingers. It was at that moment Carol decided she would renew her teasing of Dave. She had initially stopped, fearing she would distract him from his studies; but Dave's formal school was finished now, and she decided he was ready to start her school - the school of sexual pleasure. Carol returned to her bedroom excited from her unleashed lustful thoughts. She considered a quick passionate interlude of her own with Roger but didn't want to wake up Dave and Beth so she told Roger she would get breakfast and meet him outside.

Dave felt Beth grab his hand again and move it back to her firm flesh. He whispered teasingly, "You're bad!"

She just giggled and replied. "I know what I want and now I've got it."

Dave kissed the back of her neck and said, "I've got to get up before I make a mess in the sheets."

Beth rolled over facing him. She ran her tongue over her lips, smiled at Dave and said, "I'd clean your mess for you."

He replied, "You are a teasing devil. What do you know about cleaning up a guy's mess?"

Beth looked demurely at him. She was trying to decide if now was the time for her to confess her experiences. She decided it was the perfect time, pulled the pillow under her head, and started her story: "Cindy Johnson and I have been getting really friendly lately and a few Saturdays ago when I stayed at her house we did a lot more." Beth looked at Dave apprehensively waiting to see his reaction. He knew Cindy was as seductive and sensual as any of Beth's friends; he had often wondered if and how the girls took advantage of their times together. An image of a naked Cindy formed in his mind. Since her brother was smiling and listening intently, Beth continued, "We went to bed early so we could be alone. Soon after we got to her room I was topless, bending over to slip out of my panties when Cindy said 'I wish my breasts were as big as yours.' She came over to me and started slowly rubbing my boobs. We had done this a few times before so I lifted her shirt over her head and started rubbing hers as well. I assume you noticed her breasts are pretty small so she still doesn't have to wear a bra." Beth looked at Dave and he nodded agreement vividly remembering Cindy's young still-forming chest buds.

Beth continued, "I was starting to get excited; I could feel my pussy starting to get moist. I started returning the pleasure, massaging her chest and squeezing Cindy's puffy nipples when she started kissing me. Cindy is a great kisser. We've been practicing with each other for months now and her passionate dancing tongue kisses always get me really wet. Cindy moved her hand down my body and slid it between my parted thighs. When I felt her hand on my pussy I lost control and put my hand down and popped open her shorts, too. My hand slid inside her cotton panties, past her thin bush to her waiting wet virginal lips. I slowly slid one finger inside her just as she slid two fingers inside me. We fingered each other with a steadily increasing rhythm until we reached quiet satisfying orgasms together." Beth let out a little gasp as her body, even now, reacted to her vivid memories of the encounter; then she continued, "We were still kissing and slowly moved over to the bed. Cindy pushed me down and said, 'I want to try something new'. She started kissing her way down my body and was licking and sucking my boobs while she continued to slowly push two fingers in and out of me. This wasn't new so I wasn't sure what she meant but I quickly found out. I could feel another orgasm slowly building as Cindy used her lips and tongue on the soft down of my belly. She surprised me by continuing her kissing down my body all the way to my still-wet pussy; when I felt her tongue slide between the outer lips of my pussy it was incredible. I grabbed a pillow to cover my mouth as the second orgasm of the evening peaked and I screamed into the pillow hoping no one in Cindy's house would hear my euphoria. Cindy kept licking and fingering me. She continued licking my nether lips as my excitement descended slightly. When she moved up and softly started to suck on my clit; I went over the top again, I felt my whole body shudder as if it was never going to end. I could barely breathe and I thought I was going to pass out - it was the most incredible orgasm of my life. Cindy felt my body convulsing; as my third orgasm started to subside she moved her lips, retracing her earlier descent path up my body, licking and kissing my shaking flesh as she did. When she pushed the pillow away I could hardly focus my eyes on her. She kissed me passionately and said, 'I thought you would like that.' I just stared at her for a moment; then I told her I loved it, I loved her, and, when I caught my breath, I had to try the same on her.

"Suddenly, we heard a big nearby thud; we both panicked. I grabbed my nightshirt and held it over my front; Cindy grabbed her tee-shirt and did the same. We checked the door -- it was still closed. We looked at each other and must have thought the same thing because we both looked at her closet at the same time. Cindy got up and opened her closet door; her twin brother Greg was lying on the floor with his pants and underwear around his ankles. He had a hand covering his erection. Cindy gathered her wind to yell at him but realized she didn't want her parents coming in on us so she didn't shout but her voice was stern enough to know she was pissed off. 'What the fuck are you doing! I should tell Mom!' Greg looked mostly frightened but he was quick to come back with, 'I don't think Mom would appreciate you licking Beth's cunt. So watch what you say.' Greg got up and I saw his turgid penis clearly for the first time. I don't know how big they usually are; for a fourteen-year old, his looked pretty big. I called to Cindy and she came over to me. I told her that he could blackmail us as much as we could him so we should experiment a little with him and his equipment. Cindy smiled at first, than looked a little disgusted, and finally whispered. 'But he's my brother. That's kind of gross.' I told her to think of how much she talks about you and how she tells me I should try to get in your pants. I asked how was this different. She seemed to agree with that, turned to Greg, and said. 'We have a proposition for you. We want to play with your cock and we'll let you touch us too -- but there will be no screwing. We're not on the pill.' Cindy looked at me for support and I nodded, so she continued her proposal. 'What we do in this room, stays in this room. If we hear one peep about this at school or from any of your friends then I go to Mom and tell her you were spying on us. I will tell her you threatened to tell the whole school that we did stuff to you if we didn't keep quiet. I will then tell her that we were too scared to say anything to her because we didn't want our reputations ruined at school.' I looked at her, surprised she had come up with this great angle -- but she wasn't finished. In a soft voice she said to Greg, 'If you keep your mouth shut this doesn't have to be the last time we get together. You will be a happy puppy. So don't ruin it by telling your friends.' Greg thought about it for a moment and agreed with large nods that set his cock bobbing until he captured it in both hands. Cindy guided him to the bed and slowly stripped off all of her remaining clothes while Greg stared at her in rapture. We both started to play with his now fully extended prick; it was really cool how it grew so big and throbbed with veins standing out on the surface. He was playing with our tits while we stripped his clothes completely off. I wouldn't let him finger my pussy but Cindy let him touch hers. Cindy was getting excited and dared me to kiss his knob. I said I would if she would with me. She agreed so I nervously put my lips to the tip and kissed it. Cindy giggled and did the same thing but she continued with a short suck and licked the side of it too. Greg moaned and took my hand, putting it around the base of his manhood. I started moving my hand up and down while Cindy was licking it. She started sucking on the end as I increased the speed. Greg moaned, 'Faster, I'm coming.' I pumped faster and Cindy was working her tongue all over the head of his cock when I felt it start throbbing as if it was ready to explode. I warned Cindy to watch out and kept pumping really fast. I saw the first spurt of his seed shoot out the end right into Cindy's mouth. Greg moaned and arched his back. Cindy pulled back and the second spurt hit her on the cheek. The third spurt hit her chest; after that small amounts just rolled over the top of my hand as I continued to stroke his softening member. I had felt his cock pulsating when he erupted; it was an incredible feeling. Greg dropped back on Cindy's bed. Cindy and I looked at each other and said at the same time, 'Awesome.' I watched white pearls of Greg's sperm roll down Cindy's cheek. I asked her what it tasted like and she said, 'The taste isn't bad - kind of salty but it was really gooey in my mouth and that was kind of gross.' I took my finger and scooped the sperm off Cindy's face and put my tongue to it. Cindy was right. It didn't taste too bad, so I licked it off my finger then I leaned towards Cindy and licked the rest off her face. Cindy leaned back down and moved my other hand from Greg's cock. Then she licked and cleaned his wilting shaft. After she was done I pushed her back on the bed and started kissing her. Greg got his second wind and moved between her legs and started kissing and licking her legs. I moved my way down to her tits and cleaned the rest of Greg's deposit. I wasn't crazy about the taste but I'm sure I'll like the taste of you much more. I'd love to be able to clean up your mess."

Dave smiled at Beth, his dick ready to explode; his balls had drawn up into shooting position. He said, "I look forward to you cleaning up for me. But as I said earlier, not today -- but maybe soon."

Beth frowned disappointedly, and continued with her story. "Greg worked his way to Cindy's pussy and was doing a good job because Cindy was rolling around and moaning. She pulled a pillow over her face. I kept sucking and pinching her perky nipples. Greg was sucking and licking her and she reached a shattering orgasm. Greg and I worked her down from it together. Greg wanted to do the same to me but I wouldn't let him. I've been saving myself for you." Dave looked at Beth with a surprised look on his face but she calmly finished her story. "After that we made Greg get dressed and leave so we wouldn't get caught. I haven't stayed at Cindy's house since but she says Greg has made regular visits to her room and she is really enjoying her new sex toy."

Dave asked, "What do you mean you're saving yourself for me?"

Beth looked at him shyly, blinked her round eyes, and replied, "Like I said -- I've been trying to get your attention for almost a year. In January I started buying really skimpy clothes but Mom and Dad wouldn't let me wear them. We got in a big fight over it and I refused to do my schoolwork. They dragged me to a psychiatrist and he convinced them to let me have more freedom. I've been trying to get your attention all spring but you only had eyes for Mom and Julie. I bought that cerise bikini just for you. I knew you would notice me in it but I didn't expect what happened last night."

When Beth mentioned the previous night she got a scared look on her face again and started to tear up. Dave pulled her close and hugged her very tight. He whispered in her ear with all the passion he had, "I'm sorry about last night. I will always protect you. Please don't dress like that again and I promise I will give you all the attention you need. I love you and you should never question that love again." He kissed Beth passionately with love.

When they moved apart Beth took his hand and he thought she was going to put it on her breast again. She shocked him again by pushing it inside her pink panties to her pussy. She whispered, "Please give me a little rub."

Who was he to refuse? Dave rubbed his hand over her thin pubic hair and down to the lips of her pussy. Her panties were soaked and he quickly found the source. Her lips were wet with anticipation and his fingers were soaked in seconds. Dave rubbed along the lips without entering and then figured he would try to find her clit. He moved his hand to the top of her lips and slid the end of his middle finger inside at the top. He felt a little nub; when he massaged it with his finger Beth started to moan. He leaned over and gave Beth another passionate kiss and whispered to her as he pulled his hand out of her wet panties. "You are incredibly HOT! And I don't mean just your scorching wet little pussy. Mom and Dad are just outside so I'm getting up before I lose control and drown you in my juices; but we will finish this... very soon."

Dave put his slickened finger in his mouth to taste Beth and then winked at her and got up heading for the shower. The juice was unlike anything he had ever tasted - tangy but very sexy. He knew it was a taste he would grow to savor. He also knew he had to get into the warm water immediately to relieve the built-up pressure in his balls. Beth smiled at him and giggled when she saw his hardon pushing his shorts out like a tented pole. Dave grabbed a shirt and held it over his crotch as he went to the bathroom. He turned back to Beth and whispered, "I'm getting in the shower." He grabbed a towel from the small closet outside the bathroom and then went in the bathroom. The shower felt great and he was thinking about the taste and smell of Beth's wet pussy as he stroked his raging member with a soapy hand. It only took three strokes to reach a wonderful orgasm. He needed that release so bad.

Dave finished his shower and went outside. Beth was sitting at the picnic table with his mom and dad. Beth again looked a little upset so Dave sat beside her and put his arm around her. It was obvious the three of them had been talking about last night. Beth relaxed when Dave put his arm around her and they all had a very quiet talk about the whole incident. Beth tried to blame herself saying she shouldn't have been wearing that bathing suit and she shouldn't have been teasing those guys. Roger surprised Dave's family by calling the ruffians "fucking assholes" and saying the assholes should never have touched Beth no matter what she was wearing. After about a half hour discussion Carol got Beth and Dave some breakfast. They ate quietly then Beth said she was going inside to shower.

After Beth was inside Carol said, "David, we are very proud of you. You protected your sister last night and from what she tells us you were very comforting to her all night. She said it felt nice to have you holding her last night and asked if you could do it for a couple more nights."

Dave looked at his mom and wondered if she had any clue as to what lusty Beth was hoping for. He just smiled and replied, "If you want me to help comfort Beth, I will sleep with her as long as you feel it is necessary."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.