A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins
Chapter 20: The Dream Becomes a Nightmare

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 20: The Dream Becomes a Nightmare - The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Romantic   BiSexual   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Daughter   InLaws   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   Slow  

Dave was having a very strange dream about walking through his school naked when suddenly he was pushed against a locker. His back was to the locker but he couldn't see who was holding him there. He felt something on his soft prick - a hand was holding it while a tongue licked it. Dave suddenly felt a warm mouth encase his quickly growing hard-on. He put his hands to the head he imagined was there and was surprised to feel hair slide between his fingers.

The background of the school suddenly faded from sight and Dave was staring up into the darkness. Dave shook his head waking himself from his weird dream. He looked around groggily realizing he was in Ann's house. As his head cleared from his sleepy daze he suddenly realized that the mouth he dreamed about was real and his dick was now rock hard as it slid in and out of a soft wet mouth.

Dave was surprised Ann would sneak into his room with her parents just down the hall. He wasn't going to complain though, because her mouth felt wonderful. She licked and sucked his hard shaft while she gently caressed his balls. He had already cum three times earlier today and knew it would take a while to cum again so he decided to spin around and return the pleasure.

Dave spun his body under Ann and as she lifted one leg he slid his head between her legs and flicked his tongue at her very wet and juicy slit. Her taste was more tangy than usual but he didn't complain as her juices flowed down his cheeks. Ann continued sucking his cock as she moaned and gasped her approval of his tongue. Dave reached up and took Ann's large round breasts in his hands.

He was massaging the round full globes when he suddenly realized. THIS ISN'T ANN! He pulled his mouth away from the wet slit and spoke softly, "Cindy, is that you!"

The mouth surrounding his cock slipped off as the women on top of him moved to a kneeling position and pushed her pussy down firmly onto his mouth. "Dave, I have been thinking about you since that first day at the beach two weeks ago. I have dreamed about sucking your hard cock since I held it in the water last Sunday. When you pulled my thong off today I wanted to fuck you right in the pool but I knew I had to wait until tonight. Please keep licking me, it feels so good."

Dave's mind was racing just like his tongue. His tongue obeyed the command to lick while his head thought about everything Cindy said. He thought about the hand that was masturbating him in the water the previous Sunday and how he had thought it was Ann. Then he thought about all the winks and sexy smiles Cindy had given him since they met.

Dave wasn't sure what to do. Ann was only two rooms away and he was feeling guilty because he was cheating on her. He was trying to think of a way out of this when he suddenly felt his pole slide back into Cindy's wet mouth as she sucked and licked it unlike he had ever felt before.

Dave's thoughts of stopping Cindy soon faded as Cindy moved off his mouth, turned to face him, and eased down onto his rock-hard love muscle. Cindy wasn't nearly as tight as Ann or Jennifer but, as she started to move up and down, she clamped her pussy onto his throbbing dick. Dave had never felt anything grip his shaft like that before and he quickly grabbed her hips and started thrusting to meet her snapping love hole.

Cindy and Dave were bucking at a frantic pace as their breathing got more laboured and their moaning got steadily louder. Dave could feel his climax building but fought to hold off as long as he could. Cindy was quickly losing control as her orgasm started to overwhelm her senses.

Dave couldn't hold off any longer as he thrust hard into Cindy and sent his first spurt of creamy white rope deep into her snapping pussy. Their rhythm was now completely out of sync as Dave thrust hard into Cindy a second then third time. Finally Cindy collapsed on top of Dave as their sweaty bodies molded together.

Dave held Cindy tight as he slowly caught his breath. He couldn't believe how incredible she felt and how great it felt to finally shoot off without wearing a rubber. He suddenly realized he hadn't asked whether he needed a condom; then he remembered Ann saying Cindy had given her a bunch of condoms so he assumed if Cindy needed one, she would have brought it.

Cindy's breathing slowly returned to normal and she whispered, "That was incredible. Your cock is so big and I can't believe how well you can eat pussy - you almost made me cum before I could get you inside me."

Dave initially felt good about the compliment but soon the guilt about cheating on Ann and Jennifer welled up once more and started to flood his mind. Cindy nuzzled into him for a few minutes but she must have noticed the change in Dave's attitude because she soon stood up quietly and exited the room without saying another word.

Dave was very confused. He looked at the bedside clock which read three o'clock. He was torn between the incredible sex and the incredible guilt. He couldn't decide whether or not he could tell Ann what happened. He tossed and turned for several hours as he imagined all the different scenarios. The worst was Ann and Jennifer would both be so pissed at him that they would break up with him. Dave finally resolved himself that he couldn't do anything about it now and it would be better to get some sleep and deal with it in the morning. He resumed his more normal dreams of hearing a well-stroked ball drop into the cup.

Dave was sleeping soundly when he suddenly felt something land on top of him. He jumped in fright, not knowing what it was; then he heard a laughing voice say, "Time to get up, sleepy head."

At first Dave laughed at Ann but then what had happened the previous night came rushing back into his head. Dave suddenly realized Cindy had taken his boxers off last night and he was now sleeping in the nude. The blanket was still partially covering him so he tried to nonchalantly pull it over him completely.

Ann was still in a playful mood as she stated, "Daddy is gone to work early so I decided to surprise you this morning." She grabbed the blanket and ripped it off in one smooth motion. She was laughing until she looked down and saw Dave naked. She looked at him with a puzzled look on her face then she saw a large stain on the sheet.

She looked at the stain and then at Dave. With a very serious and hurt look on her face she asked, "What happened last night, Dave?"

Dave looked like the cat that ate the canary, maybe more the dog that ate the pussy - guilt was written all over his face. He started to mumble something but his tongue was tied in knots. Finally Ann seemed to piece everything together by herself, "Did you fuck my mother last night? You did! I can see it in your face."

Dave looked up at Ann standing beside the bed, still holding the sheet in one hand. He was putting a long explanation together in his head but when he opened his mouth he reverted back to the old muttering and mumbling Dave. He finally just nodded bashfully and muttered, "I thought... I thought it was you."

Ann threw the blanket at him and yelled, "You no good cheating bastard! I don't ever want to see you again." Then she stormed out of the room and slammed the door behind herself.

Dave immediately jumped out of bed and started pulling on his clothes. He walked out of the room and down the hall towards the stairs. He could hear loud noises from the kitchen. He ran down the stairs as he heard Ann shout, "You fucking slut! Why did you have to fuck my boyfriend?" When Dave walked into the kitchen, Ann turned on him again. "And you, you can go fuck yourself, too." She then stormed out the back door of the house.

Dave looked at Cindy who was in tears. She looked back at Dave, "I'm sorry. I am so selfish sometimes. I never thought carefully about what I was doing."

Dave was pissed at Cindy now, too but couldn't bring himself to tell her off. He knew she had taken advantage of him but he also knew he could have stopped her. He just shook his head as he went out the door after Ann. As he rounded the corner of the house, he heard squealing tires pull out of the driveway. He walked down the driveway and saw his golf bag sitting on the front lawn. The clubs were strewn all around on the grass. He walked towards his bag and gasped as he saw a broken shaft, then another, and another.

Dave couldn't believe his eyes. He picked up the clubs and put the unbroken ones back in his bag. He had felt sad and guilty and little mad at Cindy before, but now he was absolutely furious - at both mother and daughter. Ann had broken four of his clubs -- including his putter. Dave looked at his watch - seven-thirty.

He sat down and collected his emotions as he thought about what to do. Ann was obviously distraught and wouldn't likely return very soon. Dave actually thought that her not coming back would be best because he was so mad he wasn't sure what he would do anyway. So as far as Ann -- that was over for now - if she returned before he left for the course, he would deal with it then.

So now, what about his golf? He could ask the pro at Royal Oaks if he could borrow a putter and several irons to replace the broken ones. That would work but he would need some practice with the new putter. He had better get to the course as soon as possible. The tournament didn't start until ten o'clock so he had a couple of hours to practice with the different clubs. So his golf might be fine.

Now he needed to get his clothes together, get something to eat for breakfast, then get a taxi to the golf course. Dave picked up his bag and broken clubs and walked into the house. Cindy was crying in the kitchen when Dave walked in. Her face went white when she saw the broken clubs. She started to stutter something but Dave just put his hand up to stop her. He asked, "Can I have some breakfast before I go?"

Cindy looked at him sheepishly, then stood and walked towards the cupboards. Dave added, "Cereal would be fine. I'm going to get dressed and pack." Dave went upstairs and put on a golf shirt and shorts before packing everything else into his backpack.

When Dave returned to the kitchen there was a bowl, a glass, a spoon, a jug of milk and three different kinds of cereal on the table. Dave filled a bowl with cereal. He picked up the milk, added some to his cereal, then filled the glass. He looked at Cindy and asked, "Do you mind calling me cab to go to the golf course?"

Cindy just nodded quietly and walked to the phone. Dave ate while Cindy made the call.

Cindy returned and said, "It will be here in ten minutes. I'm really sorry Dave. I never meant for all this to happen. It was stupid to act out my fantasy. Can you forgive me?"

Dave looked at the tears running down her face. He felt bad for her and most of the anger he had for her faded. He finally said, "You really did feel incredible last night but I agree - it was a stupid idea and I was just as stupid not to stop you. I think you have a lot more explaining to do to Ann then you do to me. She was really hurt - she can live without a boyfriend but she needs her mother. I hope you two can patch this up."

Cindy nodded agreement as Dave finished eating.

When Dave was finished, he stood up and walked towards the door. Cindy came to him and hugged him before she apologized again. Dave just shrugged then kissed her cheek and said goodbye.

The taxi pulled up to the curb just as Dave walked down the driveway. The drive to the golf course was quiet as Dave was deep in thought about Ann and whether he would see her again. He was really angry at her for breaking the golf clubs.

Dave was happy his father had given him a hundred dollars before he left because the cab ride was twenty, alone. Dave paid the cabby then walked into the pro shop. He asked to speak to the pro. Dave was surprised to see a fairly young man of about thirty invite him into his office.

The pro asked Dave what he wanted and Dave explained, "My name is Dave MacDonald, I play on the QAI junior team. I came over yesterday and played your course with my girlfriend and her father. I stayed at her house last night. We had a big fight this morning and she broke several of my clubs. I was wondering if I could borrow a few clubs to use today?" Dave lowered his head embarrassed by his confession.

The pro chuckled and replied, "Hello Dave, I'm Kyle Stevenson and I can't count the number of clubs my wife has broken on me over the years. When I was touring on the Canadian mini tour, before I became a club pro, we used to get into some very heated fights about the time I spent practicing. After the third time she got into my bag, I learned to leave the clubs at the golf course or in my car. Which clubs are you missing?"

Dave smiled for the first time that day. He was happy to hear he wasn't the only one to have suffered this. He replied, "She broke my four, eight and nine irons and, worst of all, my putter."

Kyle laughed, "God, I hate it when they break the putter. They know that a putter is a very intimate thing, don't they? It's just plain cruel to break the putter."

Dave laughed and, for the first time that morning, he actually started to feel a little better. Kyle asked, "What way do you shoot?"

Dave replied, "Right."

Kyle continued, "You can use my clubs if you want. I will get them out of storage for you. If they don't feel comfortable, I'll find you different ones. As far as the putter goes, you can use anything we have in stock in the pro shop. Call it a demo. Who knows, you may like it enough to buy it."

Kyle stood up and so did Dave. Dave shook his hand and thanked him before they walked into the pro shop together. Kyle said, "Pick out any putter you want while I get my clubs for you." He then disappeared out the side door.

Dave found a putter similar to his and, after hitting several practice puts on the carpet, he decided to try it on the practice green. Kyle entered carrying the three replacement irons and Dave took them -- profusely thanking him again. The pro just waved as he walked back to his office.

Dave walked outside, grabbed his clubs, and headed towards the practice green. Dave knew he had to get a feel for the putter before he could worry about the irons. The putter was his first priority.

After forty-five minutes Dave, felt reasonably confident in the new putter but it wasn't the same as his. He was just walking to the practice tee when he heard a familiar voice. He turned to see John smiling at him. John had his clubs on his back as he walked up to Dave, "How was the practice round?"

Dave's face became very serious, "The practice round was great and so was my afternoon but last night was a nightmare. Come on down to the end of practice tee so we can hit some balls while I tell you all the nasty details."

The two friends casually hit balls as Dave told John the whole story. John was standing with his mouth open when Dave got to the part about Cindy sneaking in and he gasped when Dave told him about Ann blowing up and leaving him at the house. When the story was completed John stared at Dave, "Holy shit dude, she's whacked!"

Dave looked at John curiously, "What do you mean?"

John continued, "Dave, you were sleeping in the room minding your own business when her mom attacked you. You said yourself you thought it was Ann. It's not all your fault. Ann over-reacted."

Dave looked at John questioningly, "But I cheated on her."

John added, "Jesus Dave, what do you think you are? A fucking saint? No guy that I know would stop a woman like that when she is sitting on your face."

Dave just kind of nodded and shrugged looking at the ground bashfully. John finished with, "Dave, Ann will get over this and, when she thinks about what really happened, she will forgive you. Just give it some time."

Dave nodded agreement as he refocused on his golf game and started working with the new clubs.

Dave hit balls for about an hour before the coach of the Island team walked up to him carrying a new golf bag. Dave looked at the forest green bag with bright white letters on the side "QAI Junior Golf Team. Dave MacDonald" The coach smiled and said, "Dave, here is your new bag. You can put your old one in the van. Good luck today."

Dave took the bag and thanked the coach. John smiled at Dave, "Nice bag."

Dave looked at John's Callaway golf bag and asked, "Didn't you get one?"

John replied, "No, only the four official team members got one." Dave looked a little embarrassed to be happy for himself when John didn't get one. John noticed and jokingly said, "Don't worry, I'll get one next year when I beat you for first place."

Dave smiled back, "You'll have to practice a lot more to beat me."

John shot back with, "No, I'll just hire Ann to break all your clubs next year - plus your wandering dick."

Dave looked at John, then the two friends started to laugh.

John left the practice tee to do some putting but Dave kept hitting balls. After about another half hour Dave carried both his bags to the clubhouse before taking his old bag and his backpack to the passenger van the Island team had rented. He stowed his unneeded bags and went back to the clubhouse.

Dave was talking to Randy Gallant when he heard his name called to report to the starter. Dave wished Randy luck, grabbed his clubs and went to the first tee. Dave was a little nervous - he was playing in his first tournament as a representative for his province. He kept looking at his name on the side of his bag and thinking, "I am representing QAI." It was the first time he actually realized that he was no longer just golfing for Dave MacDonald but he was golfing for his province.

Dave was playing with two other provincial representatives. Both were eighteen years old and seemed to look down on Dave. They treated Dave with respect but he could tell by the way they looked at him that they thought they were better than a "Kid from QAI". One of the two golfers was Jordan LeBlanc. He was New Dominion Champion and his home club was Royal Oaks. Dave knew he would have to play his best to beat him. They other guy was Robert Willis from Nova Scotia.

On the first hole Dave was the only one not to hit driver off the tee. He hit a smooth three wood up the right side of the fairway and past the one hundred and fifty yard marker. His three wood was as long as Robert's driver but well short of Jordan's big drive.

After Robert hit his second shot into the trap to the right of the first green, Dave pulled out his nine iron. Actually it was the pro's nine iron. Dave put a good swing on it but the club still felt a little different than the rest of Dave's clubs and the ball sailed long past the pin. Dave was left with a fifteen foot downhill birdie putt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.