A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins - Cover

Preview

A Golfer's Dream: Book I - The Dream Begins

by TheCaddy

Copyright© 2003 by TheCaddy

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, mt/ft, Fa/Fa, ft/ft, Fa/ft, Mult, Romantic, BiSexual, Incest, Mother, Brother, Sister, Daughter, InLaws, First, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Masturbation, Petting, Sex Toys, Voyeurism, Slow,

Incest Sex Story: The life course, fantasy adventures, and growing-up experiences of a young Canadian golfer who strives to master the fairways and greens while exploring the fair ways of the stimulating, lusty women and green girls who stir his mind and teenage body into overdrive. This story details how he tees off his love life, gets over some rough times, and scores on the local and regional scenes as he overcomes the twin teen terrors of intimacy and rejection.

Disclaimer: This story is entirely fiction. It does not relate to any real person, living or dead. Any similarity to a real person, whether living or dead, is purely coincidental and completely unintended. While actual places are occasionally mentioned in this story, such mention is not to be a basis for conclusion that any part of this story is real, or ever happened.

The following story is a work of fiction containing graphic descriptions of sexual acts between adults and minors. All of the sex depicted is consensual; the author does not intend to promote incest or sexual relations with underage children. The age of consent in Canada is currently fourteen. The story is written purely for entertainment purposes only. Those who are offended by such material are strongly encouraged not to read this. Those who are searching for material which they would proscribe for others should search elsewhere. If you are constrained by law or local authority from reading graphic descriptions of fictional sexual acts between adults and minors, you are required to not proceed further.

Pursuant to the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, this work is copyright with all rights reserved by its author unless explicitly indicated otherwise.

This story is protected under U.S. and international copyright law and may not be reprinted, reposted, or otherwise reproduced without express written permission. This story may be posted to appropriate USENET newsgroups for non-commercial use only, and only as long as it remains entirely intact and unmodified, including all copyright messages and this disclaimer.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.