Tutoring

by Bliss

Copyright© 2003 by Bliss

Incest Sex Story: This story is the follow up to Peeping Tom. Andi meets a new girl at school and finds herself oddly drawn to her, but to always keep her on edge. At the same time she's pushing Tom further in their after school games

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   FemaleDom   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   .

I have to start by thanking everyone who took the time to write me. It's so rewarding to know how people feel. Looking at the down load numbers just isn't the same. So thanks to all of you. If you didn't reply it was either lost on the information superhighway or you sent your message anonymously. Well thanks again. I love you all. Now to my most recent pandering, if you like this story I'd also love to know and if you don't then I'd like to hear that as well. No one can hope to improve if they can't take criticism.

This story takes place almost immediately after the events in 'Peeping Tom'; you really won't understand what's going on unless you read 'Peeping Tom' first.

The following is a work of fiction; neither the characters nor the actions are meant to resemble any persons living or dead. Any similarity is purely coincidental.

This is story about a sexual relationship between a teenage girl and her younger brother. If you find such concepts disturbing then feel free not to read it. I respect your feelings and rights and I'd ask that you respect mine, including my right to write stories like this one. However I don't believe such actions between a brother and sister are healthy or safe and I'd suggest any siblings experience such feeling should either seek help or deal with it the old fashioned way: Ignore it completely and hope it goes away.


My parents noticed how Tom and seemed to stop fighting almost overnight. About two weeks after we started fucking we'd learned to avoid petty little spats completely.

"I'm so glad you two are learning to love each other."

"Oh that we are Mom," I told her. Tom looked like he was biting his tongue.

We learned to value the privacy we had. But we knew that we would be sooo dead if Mom and Dad knew what was going on. So we limited our games to immediately after school. We never played if Mom or Dad went out on weekends because we could never be sure how long they'd be gone.

My family Doctor gave me a prescription for birth control and she agreed not to tell my parents, but she pointed out that they might find out anyway and if that was the case then they'd best find out from me. I figured I'd jump off that bridge when I came to it.

She also told me that I needed to wait three months until they were effective. An idea occurred to me on the way home from school. I met Tom at the school bus stop and dragged him away from his friends.

"What's going on Andi?" He asked. He was a little annoyed since we hadn't played since last week.

Speaking softly so only he could hear, I said, "Shut your mouth, pervert." He smiled and practically sealed his lips. He followed me like a docile puppy as I lead him to a large pharmacy near our house. I looked at the clerks and saw one about my age, another who looked like she was in her late fifties and a man about thirty. I leaned to Tom's ears and whispered while I slid a twenty dollar bill in his pocket.

"Buy condoms and a tube of KY jelly. Go to either of the female clerks to pay for it." Inside his pocket, my hand flicked his stiffening cock. I stood out front and watched him, red-faced, try to decided which cashier would be less humiliating and settled on the younger one. She made it easy for him, putting in a bag without asking. I wanted to make him walk home with it but there was too much chance of a friend seeing him and that would get back to our parents. When joined me, he was holding the bag in front of his crotch. He smiled and moved it away for a second. I almost giggled at the way he looked ready to bust out of his pants. He wasn't the only one who'd enjoyed it.

We practically ran home; I was too excited to make up any more issues of control and we settled for fucking on my bedroom floor like animals.

At school the next day, I found a note taped to my locker, it was from my guidance councillor, Mrs. Anderson. Wondering what I'd done now, I went to find her.

"Hello Andi, I see you found my note, have a seat." I sat down across from her desk. "You lose some weight?"

"I don't think so why?"

"You look different, that's all. You're practically glowing?"

"Oh you know..." I trailed off. 'Please, ' I thought, 'don't ask about my complexion.'

"Well, whatever it is, keep it up. It suites you. The reason I wanted to see you is that I have a new student for you."

Remember me mentioning that I had a part-time job on the weekend? Well this is it. I'm a peer-tutor. Not to brag but I'm really smart, so I can earn some extra money helping other kids with courses I've completed already. Also I can be bossy enough to motivate people. The problem is I get a set salary no matter how many kids I tutor so I wasn't exactly thrilled to get this news.

"Oh come on! I've got three already."

"I know and I swear I wouldn't ask but she's a really special case. Will you just listen first?"

"Ok,"

"Her name is Marybeth Hutchinson, her family just moved here from South Carolina. She really needs a grade eleven history credit but the only one she could get was Advanced Canadian history. She's in completely over her head. She needs someone who can bring her up to speed in all the stuff people are already expected to know."

"What's she like?" I asked. It did sound like Marybeth needed someone and it was me or nobody.

"Honestly, she's a bit flighty. Not ditzy or anything, just has her head in the clouds a lot. You've had a lot worse."

"Ok, I'll meet her Saturday at the main Library."

"No, she needs you right away. You'd need to start today, after school."

"All right... No wait I can't. I have plans after school."

"What?"

"I just have something personal to do... Could we meet this evening?" I hated the way I way almost begging. She picked up the phone and accessed the school's internal intercom.

"Could you have Marybeth come down to the guidance office?" The two of us chatted for a few minutes, the kind of conversations you have with adults you don't really know. A few minutes later a timid knock came to the open door.

"You wan'ed to see me Ma'am?" asked Marybeth. She was a pretty, wholesome sort of girl with long blonde hair and quaint aristocratic southern accent. She looked intimidated by everything.

"Come in Marybeth. This is Andi; she's agreed to tutor you." I stood up and shook her hand. She held out her hand tentatively, as thought I might break it off.

"Can you come to the main library at 6:00?" I asked.

"I guess so,"

"Great," said Mrs Anderson. Right then the bell rang for lunch.

"You want to get something to eat?" I asked Marybeth and then wondered why I'd asked.

"You're very kind," said Marybeth as we ate the bland cafeteria food. "I've been so lonesome since we moved here. It wasn't what I thought it would be like but... I dunno."

"You were expecting year round snow?" I asked. She smiled.

"Kinda dumb huh?"

"Kind of." I agreed. "So do you play on any teams?"

"No, I mean I like to ride horses. But nothing for school. What about yourself?"

"I'm on the school gymnastics team."

"Not surprising. I mean, well don't take this the wrong way but you've got a great figure." I reached across the table and took a hold of her hand. She looked down surprised at the overt gesture. I began stroking it gently. She had really smooth skin.

"I'm flattered you feel that way Marybeth." I waited a second more savouring the look of discomfort on her face before I asked, "Would you like me to let go of your hand?"

Every part of her, except her mouth, said: yes. She kept glancing around wondering if anyone was looking. "I... I guess not... I mean it's... it's not a big deal."

The rest of lunch went smoothly. It was so exciting to see Mary relax and adjust to my presence. I couldn't say why exactly I was doing it. I guess I thought I was taking control in a different direction. I felt like I was moving to some new level of existence with no rules. I mean, I did it because I wanted to make Marybeth nervous, and it was exciting but it wasn't like I was attracted to her or anything. I mean I'd never been into girls. Like Seinfeld said: Not that there's anything wrong with that, but it just wasn't me. When the bell rang I gave her a long hug goodbye. I could feel our breasts pressed up against each other and I felt her heart beating even through her sweater.

"I'll see you at six," I said smiling, "bring all your school stuff."

"O... ok Andi," she stammered blushing; "I'll see ya then and... and thank ya kindly."

On my way to my next class I felt nasty, tough, and bad. I felt like no rules applied to me. The actual class was boring. I'd read three chapters ahead of everyone and I let my mind wander. I began to feel guilty about what I'd done to Marybeth. She had no friends and was new here. She's feeling alienated, intimidated, and scared and she'll do anything to fit in and to have a friend. I didn't like thinking I was taking advantage of her. I promised myself I'd leave her alone from now on.

When I got home I made Tom strip in the hall and wait outside my bedroom door. I told him to keep his dick hard but he couldn't touch himself. If I opened the door and he was soft then he could... well, go fuck himself.

I got undressed and put on my bathrobe. The faded green terrycloth looked anything but sexy, I wished I had a silk kimono cut to mid-thigh, but this would have to do. I opened the door occasionally to check on Tom and found him standing at attention. The last time he was standing with his stomach flat against a wall rubbing up and down, humping the wall like a dog on someone's leg. It was funny but I didn't laugh because he was only doing what I'd told him too.

"Get in here," I said. Tom jumped away from the wall blushing. When we played he seldom spoke unless I asked him a question or told him to say something, I grabbed his cock and pulled him into my room. "You've been a good boy and you're going to get you're reward."

Sitting on my bed I spread my legs wide. "Kneel." He dropped in front on me. I leaned over and kissed one cheek then slapped the other as hard as I could. I really only did to see what he'd do, which turned out to be nothing at all. He looked shocked and a little scared, but more scared of making me angry than of anything else I might do. "Lick my pussy and make me cum. But don't touch yourself until I say so."

What I'd planned to do was have him eat me out and then send him back to his room. I thought he'd get off being used like that. Maybe this sounds dumb to you but you gotta remember, I was only sixteen and I didn't know much about this.

Tom would bury his tongue deep inside me and lap up and down, suck on my lips. He was as passionate with his tongue as most guys are with their dicks. He listened to me and responded to me. He knew what I liked and did it. Christ, he's was fucking amazing. Soon I was pulling his head against my pussy, mashing him against it, soaking his face. I came in a rush. I was out of breath and panting. It was incredible but there was no sense of loss of pressure, I wasn't slated in the least. I let go of his face and he just rested his head against my cunt.

"The condoms are in my top draw," I told him, "put one on and get into bed." He did as he was ordered.

"You want your big sister to fuck you?" I asked.

"Oh yes. I do. Please?" He said excitedly. I was left a little wanting.

"You need your big sister for everything, don't you?" I wanted to make him beg. I though that might be what I needed.

"I need you so much. God you're incredible."

"You're pathetic," I told him. But I didn't mean it; I thought he was amazing. "Aren't you? You're nothing but a walking cock."

"Oh yes, but I'm your walking cock," he said smiling as he climbed into bed. I threw him on his back and pinned him down.

"Then do the only thing you're good for." I told him.

He came twice. The first time I made him eat the cum out of the condom and that got him hard again. I scratched him and pinched his nipples while we fucked and I felt a little better. I didn't want to leave early and go meet Mary. But my folks would be home shortly after six so I wouldn't lose that much time with Tom.

When it was over I'd cum something like four or five times. We lay hugging and I thought about the awful things I'd said to him, and how good it made me feel. I started crying.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.