Bored - Cover

Bored

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A Lonesome House bound wife is bored with her fate as a wife of a busy business man, too busy with his work to take care of her needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Exhibitionism  

Bruno lay on the bed while Jenn eyed Laura's flat tight tummy.

"Hmmm I like what you're showing me, I bet Mika loved that little pussy of yours, let me have a taste too, sweetness."

Laura spread her legs and allowed Jenn access to her pussy. Jenn set out on a exploration mission, touching softly at forst then inserting a fingertip into the slowly increasing wetness.

"Mowahh, ummmm more I want more", Laura encouraged her.

"Yes maam." Jenn slipped another finger inside her, Laura moaned louder, the jenn decided that fingers weren't enough and kissed the wet slit, and slid her tongue over the slimy cunt entrance, over and over the slowly widening opening to Laura, then inside her vaginal walls, slideing up and onto her clit, then once Jenn had alit on Laura's little button, she started the suction aucking harder and harder, the once Laura was insane with need, jenn dipped all of her hand inside Laura's spasming cuochie, making sure to spread the fingers out as much as she could to attempt finding and rubbing Laura's G spot. She did. Laura went ballistic, humping hardinto jenn's hands and face spirting fluid all over the place pumping white hot girl goo on to Jenn's waitings lips and fingers and Mika seeing Laura's cum, decided to join in and dipped her own tongue iin Laura's ass.

"NOOOOO cant stop, cumming Ungh Ungh cUUUcUUUMmmmMMing fuck, Mika suck msuck my ass, Oh shit Bruno, cock, now give me that cock "

Bruno was hard as a rock watching Mika and Jenn sucking at Laura's ass and pussy. So he threw himself into the works and offered Laura his erect joystick to her.

"Yummmmm, " Laura took him completely in one gulp, deep into her throat, grasping his hard shaft with one hand and tickling his balls with her fingers and tongue. Pumping him into her own face as Mika licked at her groin and shared her pussy now with Jenn.

Jenn slowed her own frantic pace of pussy eating just long enough to grab her favourite toy. A black leather strap on harness armed with a wicked looking white latex dildo. It took her a few minutes to get this ready. But upon completion she ambled oer to Laura and waggling her terrible looking appendage whacked Laura's sensitve sucked out pussy, wetting the dildo with Laura copious juices. Then satisfied that she was lubed and ready and that the dinghus was slick enough, inserted directly into her waiting anal entrance.

"MunhUnhUnh." Laura grunted and moaned to the rhythm of Jenn's fucking.

"You look so fucing good taking my cock, Bruno,... hmhmhm... Fuck her in front I'll take her here."

The lines were drawn and Bruno mounted Laura's waiting wet pussy, Laura groaned and felt a small orgasm build up immediately. Small cumlets buzzed her mind with every pump of a cock into her bowels and in her womb. Mika took her swaying breasts and pulled at a nipple twisting it making her want to cum more. The Mika took the other nipple in her mouth and sucked it hard.

The trio of friends pumped and sucked and prodded and inserted into Laura penetrating her in all her holes simultaneously... The pressure mounted, and piled up and up as they applied more stimulation to Lauras happy sex Then Bruno grunted and pushed hard into Laura's pussy and Laura felt his balls spew out his white globs of cum he orgasmed into Laura and the sensation of his ejaculation pushed her over the top. Jen and Mika seeing Bruno's cum spurting around them and squirting out and flowing over Laura's pussy lips. Jen clued in at this point and started to grunt and groan and moan and sigh and finally scream as she triggered the fake cum of her strap on(The dildo was rigged to spurt out hand lotion on command from a remote control kept in Jenn's hand. It was convincing enough to set Laura off on yet another sexual rocket launch. An Orgasm of stratosphereic proportions as jenn's fake cock spewed globs of thick cum in any event.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.