Bored - Cover

Bored

Copyright© 2003 by nowanhome

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A Lonesome House bound wife is bored with her fate as a wife of a busy business man, too busy with his work to take care of her needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Cheating   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   First   Exhibitionism  

Laura left with the large man in the black t shirt. Following him to his car, a black convertable Eoropean job, possibly Italian or German. She slid next to him in the passenger seat of the fast looking sports car.

"Nice wheels. I've never seen anything quite like this, I bet it goes fast."

"Fast enough, babe. Only 12 like it in the world, my ex bought it for me, before she moved back to Italy."

"Really? Wow. " she slid her hand over to his arm and felt his bulging musles flex as he manipulated the steering wheel. "But that's not all I like in this car"

Bruno took a quick look sideways and caught a glance of Laura flash him a quick peek of her cleavage and the promised land beyond.

"Yeah, I know what you mean, just cool yer jets, hun, we're almost there. I hope you don't mind. My roomie is probably in, too. He might even have a date with him, being Friday night and all."

"You think so? You think he might want to join in the fun, I never had two men at once."

"I don't know, you'll have to wait and see, I guess."

"I wonder, I kind of hope so, now. OOO I'm getting all squishy inside just thinking about it." she moved her left hand down to the crotch of her silken panties and slid it inside, up along the quickly moistening slit, and rubbing quickly on her clit. "See" she offered her glistning finger tip to him. He quickly licked her finger ingesting the musky sexy juice from it.

"Yum, my favourite flavour, pussy de jour" He slowed and stopped in a driveway in a new neighbourhood. A spanking new subdivision all glowing with sparkling new homes every one expensive looking and expansive.

"Here we go"

"Holy geez, they must pay bouncers good."

"My ex paid for this too, said she wanted to make sure I was taken care of while she was gone."

"Your ex, eh? You sure she's an ex? I wouldn't want an ex boyfriend living this large at my expense. " she slammed the car door shut and slowly walked up to the big mahogany and brass door

"Don't be too nosy, eh, you might get it bit off. And that would really be a shame, it's such a pretty nose." He moved an arm around her as he pushed the appropriate code and opened the door.

She walked into what could only be described as a massive overload of crystal stained glass windows and sumptuous leather furnishings, oriental carpets covered the floor and a large white Stienway grand piano filled the corner of the room. Brass and white leather tastefully decorated the rest of the living areas everywhere.

Laura followed bruno up a long winding stairway to a dounble door at the far end of the second floor hallway. "Obviously the bedroom" she thought to herself, she stated to loosen her clothes in anticipation of what was to come.

Suddenly another door opened. A tall dark and slender Asian woman came out, her "C' cup breasts bouncing happily giggling and naked, she stopped dead in her tracks and eyed Laura.

"My Goodness, Bruno, you brought another toy for us to play with. Come see Jenn, Come see what bruno brought us from work today."

Another woman shorter, also naked, blond and busty. Her more petite build starkly in contrast with the taller Asian beauty she folded herself onto.

"My God, Bruno, you want to turn us into lez sluts? Can't you ever bring any guys with big dicks home. No offence hun, but Bruno is so selfish, just thinking of his dick all the time, and we have to put a show on for him all the time.Stiiiiil, Mika, I think we could do this bitch. ""

"Actually, Jenn, my little love, Laura here is for me, you guys can play by yourselves tonight. Unless she wants you to join in, Laura you decide. Want to fuck with two other women and me, or just me?"

"Such a forward question, lets just play it by ear, I really think I want to just play with you right now, but maybe once I warm up, and had a few cums in me, maybe... you know,..." She leered at the lovely tall Asian woman, her skin shiny and glowing from what must surely have been hours of hot sex. She edged to her and slid her still clothed body up against Mika and kissed her sexily licking her pouty lips and stroking softly the breasts before returning to Bruno's arms. "See ya later ok, but don't go too far away, I might change my mind. You too, blondie" She blew Jenn a kiss.

Bruno turned to his bedroom door and proceeded to peel off his tshirt and toss it in the hamper by the door. His back rippled as he stretche. Laura watched in fascination as Bruno flexed his mell muscled torso. She slid her hands over his shoulders and kissed his back. Bruno turned around and grasped Laura's small waist and pulled her to him. They kissed hard, Laura felt his tongue explore her mouth as she started to feel the inner stirring of her passions rev up. He stopped only to unzip her dress admire her body as it slipped from her form. Her breasts heaved as he undid her bra and let it drop to the floor as well. She was naked top his eyes, her pussy was already flowing with juices, he slipped a finger up her wet snatch, Laura gasped at the sudden penetration. He slid a second finger in and thumbed her clit. Laura moaned threw her head back and felt a small orgasm fill her stomach and radiate from there. Her knees wobbled, her brain got fuzzy, and her inner slut took over.

"OOO Bruno, lets take those pants off, I gotta see what you pack in that bulge you've been pointing at me all night."

She dropped to her knees and pulled his zipper down, and pulled them down and off, no shorts, and he was huge. Fully erect and wet with pre-cum, 9 inches long and at maybe even that much around. Her eyes grew to saucers. Laura admired him for a while and slid her hand over the hard flesh, enjoying the warm softness of his cock as she stroked him 4 or 5 times

"Beautiful, I love your cock, gonna love having that inside me. OOO shit I want it in every hold, you wanna fuck me bruno, eh? Wanna fuck my ass too, dontcha? My cunt is so wet for you big man, mmmm but first..."

She enveloped his dick with her mouth slowly engulfing the large red knob with her lips and licking it up and down and slowly taking more and more of him in her mouth. She fought the reflex to gag, and throw up. Bruno grabbed her hair and pulled her mouth onto him, fucking her face with his hugeness. It want past her tongue and down her throat as she fucked him hard in her mouth. Bruno gasped and moaned as Laura's tongue lapped his underside while she pushed him in her mouth. She played with his balls and tickled the sensitive areas around them as she sucked him closer to a beginning climax. Bruno humped her more and more violently. He was now pumping her very hard and fast, he groaned and spasmed as a twitch hit him. He pulled her face completely on to him, Laura felt his balls scrape at her nose, as he spewed gobs of semen into her mouth and directly down her throat. He held her there, not allowing Laura the luxery of breathing while he filled her gullet with his cum. A small rivulet of white foamy cream spilled over the edge and ran down her face. Bruno collapsed on his bed and Laura sat on the floor amazed that she could swallow so much cum.

"Geez stud, " she smacked her cum filled mouth." what a load, you been brewing up that for me all night?"

"Ever since you got on stage with Sheena, dollie. But that aint the end just yet, my motors still running."

"OOOO"Laura cooed as she felt his still hard cock and pulled herself up to him. She inclined herself just so she could put his dick between the globes of golden flesh that heaved and bounced as Bruno pushed them together.

"Yeah tit fuck me, Bruno, fuck my boobs and cum all over them, hmm feels so good when I get cream all over the nipples, and rub the cum all over, wanna lick em after, Bruno, wanna lick my cummy tits? Huh?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.